PDA

View Full Version : Updates

imported_Kranar
08-29-2003, 05:51 PM
Any updates or bugs in anyone of my scripts, please just report them in this thread.

Whatever bug exists in one script, will most likely exist in all my scripts since they all use the same template.

I will also post updates to my scripts in this thread, and yes, there will be more scripts posted as I continue to progress and finish with them.

imported_Kranar
08-29-2003, 05:53 PM
All scripts now make use of the generic %weapon.

So please set %weapon to whatever weapon you wish to use before running the script. Also, when starting the scripts start them from the following locations:

For IceMule:
Within a table at the NightOwl Pub

Landing:
Within a table at Frith's Inn

Solhaven:
Within a table at Solhaven Inn

River's Rest:
Within a table at the local Inn

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 05:01 PM
Hi Kranar, I think I spotted one tiny bug: even if I change my container in the variable part of the Config, your script still keeps trying to put the pelts in a backpack.

Scott
09-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Hi Kranar, I think I spotted one tiny bug: even if I change my container in the variable part of the Config, your script still keeps trying to put the pelts in a backpack.

When editting the script. Type ctrl f. Type in the ORIGINAL container and make sure you got them all.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Cool, I have just reverted back to a heavy backpack for now. I will change it when I aquire some nicer equipment.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 05:17 PM
I have another incredibly wierd problem now with the rat script: I stand in the furrier after selling my furs UNTIL someone else sells their heavy backpack. Then I wear it and move on. The same happens for a bank deposit. What the hell is going on??

Scott
09-06-2003, 05:18 PM
I have another incredibly wierd problem now with the rat script: I stand in the furrier after selling my furs UNTIL someone else sells their heavy backpack. Then I wear it and move on. The same happens for a bank deposit. What the hell is going on??

Post your altered script, I'll take a look at it since Kranar is MIA right now.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Thats just it. It is totally unaltered. Copied and pasted from the link Kranar gave in the Rat Hunter topic. It worked perfectly on my other computer...

Scott
09-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Thats just it. It is totally unaltered. Copied and pasted from the link Kranar gave in the Rat Hunter topic. It worked perfectly on my other computer...

What about changing the container?

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 05:25 PM
I didn't, I simply bought a heavy backpack from the store to compensate.

Scott
09-06-2003, 05:30 PM
The magic user one or the other?

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 05:31 PM
The other. I just realised the problem. The backpack I had bought was not a "heavy backpack", merely just a "backpack". I got it sorted now, I hope.

Varsus
09-09-2003, 01:54 PM
I find its much easier to make use of the Sheathe, unsheathe, and stow commands, because it can work with anyone using the script, all they have to do is set those commands with there character and it works every time on the script.

-Varsus