PDA

View Full Version : The Marlu Truce.

Urinal Poops
08-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Now honestly people, who all believes that they wont start up again?

Who all believes this was a total bullshit move made by Necen?

Who all believes they would have given us the same mercy if we asked for it?

Tisket
08-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Now honestly people, who all believes that they wont start up again?

Who all believes this was a total bullshit move made by Necen?

Who all believes they would have given us the same mercy if we asked for it?

I don't believe it was a bullshit move at all. Necen is just trying to think long term.

That said, no, I don't think the Marlu's would have given us the same terms. Unless we paid them for it of course.

And it also gives the Vanguard people a chance to level too so we don't fall behind.

Ribbons
08-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Time will tell.

Ashliana
08-02-2010, 10:25 AM
The kind of mentality that drives players like Cthulu, Oblivion and Calidus isn't going to just disappear. They'll be back. Madmountan, on the other hand, I'd give the benefit of the doubt.

IorakeWarhammer
08-02-2010, 10:36 AM
The kind of mentality that drives players like Cthulu, Oblivion and Calidus isn't going to just disappear. They'll be back. Madmountan, on the other hand, I'd give the benefit of the doubt.

This.

But really you need to mention Mordechai. Cthulu I just see as another follower. Mordechai is the "spiritual leader." That's why he's being punished so the degree that their is a competition to see who can own him the most. And the only other one on my shitlist is Oblivion/Shakira.

But really, 90% of the game is silently leveling. If their incessant griefing was not taken well, and getting pwned due to shit talking is raising ire, what will become the accepted avenue to initiate PvP without seemingly burning all of your bridges?

AnticorRifling
08-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Both sides should come together and grief IW until he quits playing.

Ribbons
08-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Both sides should come together and grief IW until he quits playing.

I agree completely on this.

TheThirdEye
08-02-2010, 10:58 AM
I agree completely on this.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9995/photoverybig106227.jpg

SpiffyJr
08-02-2010, 11:04 AM

This. As long as you have insecure people who are unable to achieve what they want in the real world you will have griefers in game who prey on the weak for self fulfillment.

Parkbandit
08-02-2010, 11:34 AM
From this message board perspective... Shattered has become terribly boring. The whole conflict actually made me open my account and get a rogue and ranger to level 10 and 5.

Then I realized one of the only thing that had me playing GS for so long was the player interactions... an with most people just using Bigshot, there was almost zero interaction... the only thing is to level as quickly as possible and kill the other faction. That's now gone, at least from a team perspective...so I don't see the draw for people like me.

Khariz
08-02-2010, 05:48 PM
From this message board perspective... Shattered has become terribly boring. The whole conflict actually made me open my account and get a rogue and ranger to level 10 and 5.

Honestly, it has become completely boring in game too. I haven't been at the keyboard an aggregate 30 minutes since I posted my "I'm done griefing" thread.

While this is what I wanted for my real life sanity...I don't really have the urge to pay for another month right now, haha.

I guess it doesn't really matter because I'm obsessively playing Starcraft 2 right now anyway.

Bhaalizmo
08-02-2010, 06:50 PM
I guess it doesn't really matter because I'm obsessively playing Starcraft 2 right now anyway.

Yeah, ditto. I just started on that this morning. The hard difficulty setting is actually hard on a couple o them missions.

Fatsix
08-02-2010, 06:50 PM
It will start all over again. Don't worry. They realized where they fucked up, they started the griefing campaign too early. Everyone avoided them and got older. Stomped them. They cried. Necen felt bad. There should at least be 3 groups for the capped areas. Thats when the fun will happen. Its a race to cap now.

Deathravin
08-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Its a race to cap now.

I'll give you a hint. With as far behind as they are.
They have no chance in hell to win that race.

Fatsix
08-02-2010, 07:57 PM
I agree. But it will be fun to return the favor. Pay a fee and i will let you hunt for 1 hour. I keep the booty. :welcome:

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 09:37 PM
I'll give you a hint. With as far behind as they are.
They have no chance in hell to win that race.

I'll be amazed if any of us are still playing by then

SpiffyJr
08-02-2010, 09:39 PM
I'll be amazed if any of us are still playing by then

Good, quit now.

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Good, quit now.

Did we really hurt your feelings so badly?

Cthulu
08-03-2010, 02:46 AM
You know it's funny how bloodninja/urinalpoops keeps bringing up the issue, yet is still ganking us while AFK in game.

You are the greifer now, not us.

Urinal Poops
08-03-2010, 02:50 AM
You know it's funny how bloodninja/urinalpoops keeps bringing up the issue, yet is still ganking us while AFK in game.

You are the greifer now, not us.

That is awesome, if my signature wasn't so awesome I would change it to that.

I warned you, you shrugged me off with a chuckle. You made your bed, now eat shit in it.

Cthulu
08-03-2010, 02:54 AM
That is awesome, if my signature wasn't so awesome I would change it to that.

I warned you, you shrugged me off with a chuckle. You made your bed, now eat shit in it.

I have no problem with you coming at me.

But you don't get to do so and not get called out on your retardation.

Urinal Poops
08-03-2010, 02:59 AM
I have no problem with you coming at me.

But you don't get to do so and not get called out on your retardation.

Hello Pot, i'm kettle. You can call me black!

Look at your signature? My "retardation" is just being the guy who rapes the rapist. I see nothing wrong with it, in fact people cheer me on and are happy to inform me if they see you hunting.

But you're right, i'm the one in the wrong.

I apologize for making you the victim when in fact you should be the big bad bully.

<3 Fuck you.

Urinal Poops
08-03-2010, 03:30 AM
I've killed two people this week, both of them you. How many would you have killed under your little regime already?

I played Leash in prime, I took my lumps quite hard, quite often. The biggest difference between you and I is conviction. I never made a truce with anyone, if I had it coming to me I totally deserved it. Banned from numerous towns, anytime a random GM pulled me to the council room and pulled up my info they would flinch.

Unfortunately you and your buddies came into this game with the outlook like "We're going to fuck shit up and be badasses". You couldn't take your lumps that you deserved, instead luckily you had a carebear like Necen who'd taken so much stress from this conflict he just wanted to resolve it.

And now unfortunately for you, you have people like me. Who dont give two shits about any "truce" made by another player. You wronged "me" and he will not be speaking for my feelings on the issue. Many players have this outlook, however they are afraid to step on anyones toes.

Here's what it boils down to Cthulu, if you want to be a shithead expect to be treated like one. The worst thing you could possibly do is try to "change". You've already dug your grave and are lying in it. I wont be the one to help you out, i'll be the guy grabbing a shovel.

Don't grief a griefer.

HJFudge
08-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Holy mother of God Urinal, you are crazy. Like...literally batshit Crazy

Methais
08-03-2010, 05:17 AM
Both sides should come together and grief IW until he quits posting.

Fixed.

Cthulu
08-03-2010, 09:34 AM

He levels in teras, then comes to Landing specifically for me ;p

Yeah, I'd say he's a little cracked. The last time I even saw him was almost 2 months ago ;p

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 10:01 AM
I think most people would love to see most of the Marlu clan quit Shattered. I hope they grief you foOs like crazy.

SpiffyJr
08-03-2010, 10:19 AM
I think most people would love to see most of the Marlu clan quit Shattered. I hope they grief you foOs like crazy.

Madmountan, Krissta, and Cervina/Dart can stay. Maybe a few others I'm missing.

Drunken Durfin
08-03-2010, 10:24 AM

You = no room to talk.

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 10:44 AM

I had to stop myself from laughing too hard at work from this comment Mr. Laser Champ.

The craziest person on this server is Someone/Shakira/Oblivion. That guy is fooked up in the head...like Buffalo Bill style.

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 11:06 AM
I disagree. The craziest person, as in honestly needs medication and not in a being mean kind of way, but more in a honey you really need to go get help kind of way, is Kaseopea. Oblivion just doesn't care, he does what he wants with impunity. Kaseopea is really, truly just not right.

Laff. Yeah she has issues...both her and Katze actually. I can't get that avatar picture out of my head either.

IorakeWarhammer
08-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Bloodninja fucking owns