PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with an entire trunk full of speakers.

Delias
08-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Who blasts music at a level no human being can possibly enjoy because of the intense pain it must be causing them by blasting their internal organs with sound waves, especially in the middle of the night with no respect for those around them, deserve to be roasted alive on a Ruben's Tube. Discuss if you wish, but I have decided their fate.

Kerranger
08-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Its because their parents didnt love them, and they require attention, specifically the knowledge that everyone around them knows theyre there. Only now, noone else loves them either, unless theyre equally fuckin retarded. I fully concur with the punishment, though. Handle it.

Gnome Rage
08-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Its because their parents didnt love them, and they require attention, specifically the knowledge that everyone around them knows theyre there. Only now, noone else loves them either, unless theyre equally fuckin retarded. I fully concur with the punishment, though. Handle it.IW?

Kerranger
08-01-2010, 01:35 AM
He is probably a prime example, since youre suggesting him. But i dont give a rat's ass what kind of retarded bullshit he is spouting off, so i dont read his posts. It works out well for me.

Gnome Rage
08-01-2010, 01:36 AM
I bet he has trunk-speakers.

Ribbons
08-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Ah...that brings back memories of my childhood. Terrible, sleepless nights. We used to live behind this party house and my room was smack dab in the middle of their faggotry.

Egging their house made me feel moderately better. Egging their car made me feel a little like a prick. Egging their motorcycle made me laugh.

Gnome Rage
08-01-2010, 01:39 AM
My dorm last year was the last one on campus right before the bar. My window faced the sidewalk, you can't close the windows unless you want to suffocate from heat.

Lets just say I threw glass bottles a few times.

Mogonis
08-01-2010, 01:43 AM
I particularly enjoy when the bass is so loud that it rattles every single piece of matter comprising the vehicle.

Kerranger
08-01-2010, 02:05 AM
http://pics.nerdnirvana.org/d/27167-1/ugly-car-nice-rims.jpg

Enitocin
08-01-2010, 02:08 AM
IW?

THAT WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT

Kerranger
08-01-2010, 02:13 AM
You probably shouldnt think that much about him. Its not like a fuckin volcano appeared in the next yard over. You can ignore him. He will go away. Just sayin.

RichardCranium
08-01-2010, 06:26 AM
Bass makes everything better.

Parkbandit
08-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Who blasts music at a level no human being can possibly enjoy because of the intense pain it must be causing them by blasting their internal organs with sound waves, especially in the middle of the night with no respect for those around them, deserve to be roasted alive on a Ruben's Tube. Discuss if you wish, but I have decided their fate.

My neighbor's 19 year old kid has that in his truck. He used to play it in the driveway all the time until I had a man to boy talk with him.... now he turns his radio off before he even comes into the neighborhood.

It's funny.. his parents are ultra, ultra religious.. father is actually a "Father"... but the 2 kids are complete freaks.

Delias
08-01-2010, 10:00 AM
My neighbor's 19 year old kid has that in his truck. He used to play it in the driveway all the time until I had a man to boy talk with him.... now he turns his radio off before he even comes into the neighborhood.

It's funny.. his parents are ultra, ultra religious.. father is actually a "Father"... but the 2 kids are complete freaks.

Pretty sure that's standard for the children of zealots...they tend to be abnormal in one way or another.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-01-2010, 10:30 AM
LETS WAKE UP THE NEIGHBORS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkcVZQ-mP_A

This was pretty much every weekend when I lived in CT.

B4Hand
08-01-2010, 10:34 AM
I am soo thankful I don't have this problem. The only time I hear loud music, is when someone in the neighborhood is having a BBQ, and when that happens normally all of us in the neighborhood are there anyway.

Sean of the Thread
08-01-2010, 10:37 AM
LETS WAKE UP THE NEIGHBORS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkcVZQ-mP_A

This was pretty much every weekend when I lived in CT.

Pffft BUBB RUBB and Lil Sis own that patent.

WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 10:38 AM

what is your diabolical plan?!

Sean of the Thread
08-01-2010, 10:38 AM
I am soo thankful I don't have this problem. The only time I hear loud music, is when someone in the neighborhood is having a BBQ, and when that happens normally all of us in the neighborhood are there anyway.

Ya know now that I'm not living the freaking ghetto it's nice as hell. (duh)

However the birds are pissing me off waking me up at like 4:45am every day.

Other than that there's just a lot of lawn mower activity and a train twice a week compared to 5 times a day.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Pffft BUBB RUBB and Lil Sis own that patent.

WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO

I had a conversation with Drew, I believe, about how much it annoys me when I pirate music and don't bother to check it before adding it to my mp3 player, only to be enjoying the song while walking along/sitting somewhere and have it interrupted by that fucking horn blast and "THIS IS A DJ SKULLFUCKER EXCLUSIVE-SIVE-SIVE-SIVE"