PDA

View Full Version : everyone who clicks this thread has a 1 inch ding dong

IorakeWarhammer
07-31-2010, 11:43 PM
of course a ding dong meaning a devils food cake twinky filled with cream icing right guys? lmaohttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vBiL4nSwNBU/SEl4bETG8mI/AAAAAAAAADI/jFlNcDB9cAE/s320/Ding+Dong.jpg

TheThirdEye
08-01-2010, 12:05 AM

Iorake,

You are a disgusting individual.

I mean that in the most humorless and personally offensive way possible. I'm not trying to flame you or make people laugh. I'm not even trying to insult you. I absolutely mean you are a complete piece of shit human being.

You are an ignorant, self-obsessed, socially inept moron. People don't constantly tell you to shut up because they think it's funny. They really mean it. You come across as deeply repulsive and stupid in everything you say.

This has nothing to do with Shattered or you and Mordechai. You care way too much about this game. Take a break. Go away. Stop spamming our community with the same cross-posted shit you've already put in three other threads.

Tisket
08-01-2010, 12:07 AM
My dingdong is smaller than one inch but the balls are MASSIVE.

Back
08-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Clicking this link actually worked out in my favor.

TheLastShamurai
08-01-2010, 12:21 AM
My boyfriend is going to be PISSED.

Don't be so presumptuous.

Methais
08-01-2010, 12:42 AM

Are you saying your wang was smaller than 1" before you clicked this thread?

Parkbandit
08-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Mohommed could take dicks FAR bigger than 1" down...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oZfaegs9NoI/Sw3qqXqaNJI/AAAAAAAABAQ/uKcfhteomQ4/s1600/muhammad666.jpg

Enitocin
08-01-2010, 09:52 AM
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a437/Mthomas1376/thread%20this/fuck-you-im-an-anteater.jpg

Parkbandit
08-01-2010, 09:59 AM

:rofl:

HOLY SHIT, IT JUST DOUBLED IN SIZE!!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Word on the street is quadrupled!

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 10:44 AM
racism as a way to stop a troll. Brilliant!

Deathravin
08-01-2010, 11:01 AM
racism as a way to stop a troll. Brilliant!

Technically it would be anti-Muslim, not Racism. Also, the Koran says Muslims can't depict Muhammad, doesn't say nobody can - even if it did, just shows how short-sighted and violent the book really is.

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 11:14 AM
yeah we're not allowed to depict him so people don't end up making the mistakes that the Christians (and others) made. the Christians turned the noble Prophet Jesus (alayhi salaam) into God himself and pray to his statues and idols of his mother, etc. the greatest crime in Islam is praying to other than God. so, it's considered a preventative measure.

art is allowed. Bob Ross is a good example for artists trying to adhere to Islamic principles. plus he's such a gentle person and watching his shows are awesome, its really tranquil. he didn't paint many figures but mostly painted landscapes. Muslims aren't allowed to draw living figures with eyes and faces like camels, humans, birds, etc. but natural landscapes / trees/ etc are completely allowed.

http://www.powersetshop.com/img/bob-ross1.jpg

Deathravin
08-01-2010, 11:18 AM
And that means you should kill people who DO depict him? how does that work?

Preventative measure... OF DEATH...

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-01-2010, 11:34 AM
In Pastafarianism the greatest crime is to touch the appendage of a false noodle, and to spread the word without wearing the official garb as told to us by the flying Spaghetti Monster (pirate regalia).

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 11:36 AM
And that means you should kill people who DO depict him? how does that work?

Preventative measure... OF DEATH...

no obviously death would not be a penalty for this man cmon.

Islam is very little about people enforcing codes on other people. people should CHOOSE to reform their conduct based on their love of Allah and their desire to please Him. that's why people race for good deeds and avoid forbidden things.. some people just don't think that way, so rules exist such as: if someone is caught stealing multiple times and obviously was hypocritical about their repetenance they could lose a hand.

imagine if we could cut the hand off of repeat criminal offenders in this country. the crime rate would drop fast :p

Ribbons
08-01-2010, 11:40 AM
imagine if we could cut the hand off of repeat criminal offenders in this country. the crime rate would drop fast :p

...Really? That's really the way you just went?

Showal
08-01-2010, 11:42 AM
yeah we're not allowed to depict him so people don't end up making the mistakes that the Christians (and others) made. the Christians turned the noble Prophet Jesus (alayhi salaam) into God himself and pray to his statues and idols of his mother, etc. the greatest crime in Islam is praying to other than God. so, it's considered a preventative measure.

art is allowed. Bob Ross is a good example for artists trying to adhere to Islamic principles. plus he's such a gentle person and watching his shows are awesome, its really tranquil. he didn't paint many figures but mostly painted landscapes. Muslims aren't allowed to draw living figures with eyes and faces like camels, humans, birds, etc. but natural landscapes / trees/ etc are completely allowed.

BOB ROSS DIDN'T PAINT LIVING FIGURES!?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/9cyPFQbgCqu2lhz4rH3JhPpJo1_400.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 11:43 AM
sometimes people need a little incentive not to do things like kill and steal.. am i wrong..?

but yeah ok go ahead and tear me apart ribbons!! u r so elite philosopher!!

Ribbons
08-01-2010, 11:50 AM
sometimes people need a little incentive not to do things like kill and steal.. am i wrong..?

but yeah ok go ahead and tear me apart ribbons!!

You don't get law and order through hacking off peoples limbs because they wrong you. You make people in the modern world look at you like a savage with no morals. HEY! While you're at it, don't let women vote. Or wear what they want. Let's also bring back slavery! You've said some completely ignorant bullshit but now you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to prove your religion is almighty. It's not.

What's funnier is the simple fact that you seem to demand respect but give none, instead you try and shit googled facts and half-assed arguments. Nobody cares if you're Muslim. The only reason you see all these Muhammed faces and avatars, defacing pictures, etc etc, is because YOU brought it onto yourself. You seem to have no idea what common sense or common courtesy is.

Yeah yeah, it's the internet. Well fuck, don't ask for respect while spitting on someone. Live what you learn, treat others how you want to be treated, blah blah blah. If somebody makes fun of you or your religion, smile and pass them up. Don't be a fucktard about it.

And stop all the gay smilie faces. You don't prove anything with a semi-colon and a parenthesis other than the fact that you're a tool.

/rant

sst
08-01-2010, 11:54 AM
You don't get law and order through hacking off peoples limbs because they wrong you. You make people in the modern world look at you like a savage with no morals. HEY! While you're at it, don't let women vote. Or wear what they want. Let's also bring back slavery! You've said some completely ignorant bullshit but now you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to prove your religion is almighty. It's not.

What's funnier is the simple fact that you seem to demand respect but give none, instead you try and shit googled facts and half-assed arguments. Nobody cares if you're Muslim. The only reason you see all these Muhammed faces and avatars, defacing pictures, etc etc, is because YOU brought it onto yourself. You seem to have no idea what common sense or common courtesy is.

Yeah yeah, it's the internet. Well fuck, don't ask for respect while spitting on someone. Live what you learn, treat others how you want to be treated, blah blah blah. If somebody makes fun of you or your religion, smile and pass them up. Don't be a fucktard about it.

And stop all the gay smilie faces. You don't prove anything with a semi-colon and a parenthesis other than the fact that you're a tool.

/rant

:yeahthat:

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 11:55 AM
so me trolling an internet message board caused people to display disturbing racism. GOT IT!!!!!

spitting? cmon man i just joke around to entertain myself. its not like im railing against people personally. umad?

Warriorbird
08-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Except Drisco. You just want him.

Ribbons
08-01-2010, 12:02 PM
so me trolling an internet message board caused people to display disturbing racism. GOT IT!!!!!

spitting? cmon man i just joke around to entertain myself. its not like im railing against people personally. umad?

You reap what you sow. Instead of attempting to be a competent human being and a decent person you decided, very quickly, to 'troll' these boards. Taking pot-shots at things you had no right to take shots at. Then immediately after you were called an asshole you fell into your religious background in an attempt to get people off your back. But it didn't, you were condemned, not for your religious beliefs, but for your general fuckhole attitude. Religion followed after you tried to play Martyr. Instead of saying 'Ok, lesson learned' you decided to spam with Muslim messages and general idiocy.

Yeah, you did rail against me, personally. You belittle the death of numerous comrades and personal friends as they fought for the very Freedoms you use today.

Again, you reap what you sow.

4a6c1
08-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Guess what??

http://www.unionofyouth.org/wp-content/uploads/feminism-2b.jpg

VAGINAAAAAAAAAAA! (is what)

Warriorbird
08-01-2010, 12:05 PM
What what, in the cut?

4a6c1
08-01-2010, 12:07 PM
cut like a mutt!

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Yeah, you did rail against me, personally. You belittle the death of numerous comrades and personal friends as they fought for the very Freedoms you use today.

the ones that belittled their lives were the big bankers who plotted to set up unnecessary wars. don't tow this stale ass military propaganda line

Ribbons
08-01-2010, 12:08 PM
the ones that belittled their lives were the big bankers who plotted to set up unnecessary wars. don't tow this stale ass military propaganda line

You're an idiot.

/endthread

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 12:10 PM
maybe you should read "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler"

everything you've been told about what causes war is total bullshit dude

your mentality is like "i'm right, you're wrong, if you disagree then you're a horrible person worthy of mockery!"

cmon <3

sst
08-01-2010, 12:10 PM
What what, in the cut?

WB, that avatar... beautiful work.

And you just got me in trouble for waking up the baby with my laughing.

Warriorbird
08-01-2010, 12:11 PM

Anti Semitism is totally non racist.

sst
08-01-2010, 12:12 PM
maybe you should read "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler"

everything you've been told about what causes war is total bullshit dude

your mentality is like "i'm right, you're wrong, if you disagree then you're a horrible person worthy of mockery!"

cmon <3

Pot, meet Kettle.

(btw ribbons im in no way calling you the pot or the kettle here)

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 12:12 PM
like for example, do you really think Saddam Hussein (who was INSTALLED by the CIA in the 50s, GIVEN all of his weapons by the USA) was really a threat to my freedom?

what a nightmare..lmao..

next you're gonna tell me IRAN is a threat to my freedom.

the rising threat of the military industrial complex is a threat to my freedom. and a growing amount of people in the military are aware of that. you're beginning to become a minority..

Ribbons
08-01-2010, 12:13 PM
It's funny, I verbally rape him/point out his own idiocy and he immediately zero's in on something deliberately left there as bait.

Oh well, guess he'll just piss around on these boards till he's banned.

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Anti Semitism is totally non racist.

most bankers who are jewish are not practicing jews. i'm not implying jews are involved. nice try though.

Ribbons
08-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Oh yeah, it was left as bait. I knew exactly how you'd respond to the end line. I mean really, I'm proud of my military career (no matter how short lived) and you decide to immediately attack it. Now tell me, how are you not railing against people personally?

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Pot, meet Kettle.

(btw ribbons im in no way calling you the pot or the kettle here)

so i've displayed racism in counter-posts to flaming? or threats on people's lives and family? i don't think so. cmon :P

Warriorbird
08-01-2010, 12:19 PM
most bankers who are jewish are not practicing jews. i'm not implying jews are involved. nice try though.

Racist.

IorakeWarhammer
08-01-2010, 12:22 PM
i think i was saying that any bankers who happen to be jewish probably are not practicing judaism.

its kind of like saying any strippers who happen to be muslim probably aren't practicing Islam lol.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-01-2010, 12:53 PM
The level of your retardation is astounding.

Given in another thread you stated that the worst crime for a Muslim is to worship a false God/idol, yeah, I'm glad I don't live in a country where 'criminals' get their hand cut off. Do you really not see how disengenous it is to talk about how peaceful your religion is and in the same breathe defend the senseless violence that's been associated with it and that draws the most criticism? You're not going to find sane people who think drawing a picture or 'worshipping a false God' merits having a limb hacked off, and no, such barbaric savagery would not make the world a better place (unless of course it were your hands being hacked off).

Methais
08-01-2010, 01:02 PM

Which race are you referring to?

spitting? cmon man i just joke around to entertain myself.

If this is how you entertain yourself, you (and your wife) have a sad, sad, pathetic life.

Bob Ross is a good example for artists trying to adhere to Islamic principles. plus he's such a gentle person and watching his shows are awesome, its really tranquil. he didn't paint many figures but mostly painted landscapes. Muslims aren't allowed to draw living figures with eyes and faces like camels, humans, birds, etc. but natural landscapes / trees/ etc are completely allowed.

Bob Ross isn't such a gentle person according to his outtakes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyli59EbOM4

Cthulu
08-01-2010, 01:03 PM
::undulates::

Leloo
08-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Your arguments are so idiotic that they don't even warrant a response. How did a penis thread you made to get attention turn into this? The reason why no one here respects you is that you spout your opinion like it's absolute and that we should believe it. Yet, the majority of the people responding to you know more about both sides than you know at all. You have your beliefs and you cling to them without bothering to understand the other side. This will make you wrong every time because you're too ignorant to see the other side of the argument. It's really sad.

Deathravin
08-01-2010, 07:31 PM
no obviously death would not be a penalty for this man cmon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

You say that like it's never happened before.

Bottom line: If American Christian extremists were kidnapping and beheading islamic men, women or children in their home countries for having anti-Christian beliefs, the US would put a stop to it. The American people wouldn't stand for it and would bring these people to justice.

Every time I hear of somebody being beheaded or stoned or stabbed to death because they drew Muhammad, I don't hear Ahmadinejad or Mubarak or Abdul Aziz condemning it. I hear them saying, "oh well, they got what they deserved."

IorakeWarhammer
08-02-2010, 04:55 AM
bump 4 da lulz

TheThirdEye
08-02-2010, 05:26 AM
A Muslim suspect was being grilled by the police. "Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I didn't say I wanted to blow myself up so I could sleep with 72 virgins. All I said was I'm dying to get laid!"

Deathravin
08-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Did you hear the one about the Muslim who won a Nobel Prize in Mathematics?
Neither did I.

IorakeWarhammer
08-02-2010, 07:49 AM
A Muslim suspect was being grilled by the police. "Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I didn't say I wanted to blow myself up so I could sleep with 72 virgins. All I said was I'm dying to get laid!"

this is really funny actually <3

RichardCranium
08-20-2010, 01:58 PM

IorakeWarhammer
08-20-2010, 05:53 PM
great bump, Rich

IorakeWarhammer
09-23-2010, 08:47 AM
i just love GS. imagine this massive black ogre sending his owl and stepping in through a portal prepared to blast me and i summon thorns to impale him. fucking awesome.

[bigshot]>go bridge
[Blighted Forest, Bridge]
From the foot of a beautiful, old arched bridge, the trail disappears into the shadows of the forest. The trees have grown closely together, with formidable undergrowth prohibiting casual entry at any point other than the path. Beneath the bridge, the stream courses swiftly with an accompanying roar, throwing up sprays of water as it hurtles between rocks lying in its bed.
Obvious paths: south
>
Great Lord Godsatan just arrived.
>
Great Lord Godsatan just went across a wooden bridge.
>
High Lord Jaimaltz just came across a wooden bridge.
>
High Lord Jaimaltz just went south.
>
High Lord Sluntty just came across a wooden bridge.
>
High Lord Sluntty just went south.
>
A swirling grey-blue mist slowly fills the area. It begins to spin faster and faster, congealing into a large upright disk. The mist slows its spinning and within the swirling vapors you can make out an opening.

A black forest ogre steps out of the swirling mist.
The swirling mist begins to speed up as it spirals back into the opening and fades away.

Out of the corner of your eye, you catch a glimpse of a large owl disappearing skyward.

>
[bigshot]>prep 616
You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Spike Thorn spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
[bigshot]>cast at #6286971
You gesture at a black forest ogre.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath a black forest ogre! Several of the thorns jab into the ogre!
... hits for 25 points of damage!
... 40 points of damage!
Strike punctures thigh and shatters femur!
A black forest ogre grunts and falls over grasping her mangled right leg!

The black forest ogre is stunned!
... hits for 15 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Amazing shot through the black forest ogre's nose enters the brain!
The light in a black forest ogre's eyes goes out and she finally dies.
The black forest ogre no longer bristles with energy.
A black forest ogre glances around, looking a bit less confident.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding a black forest ogre suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves a black forest ogre.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around a black forest ogre.
The bright luminescence fades from around a black forest ogre.
The silvery luminescence fades from around a black forest ogre.
The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around a black forest ogre.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>
--- Lich: sloot active.
[sloot]>loot #6286971
You search the black forest ogre.
You discard the ogre's useless equipment.
She didn't carry any silver.
She had nothing of interest.
A dark oily sludge erupts from the black forest ogre as her remains shrivel to nothing.
>
--- Lich: sloot has exited.

Fatsix
09-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Stop bringing your threads to the top to show off your killing of AFK characters that are 20 levels under you. You don't want me to start fucking up your script all day everyday...

studybuddy
10-08-2011, 05:35 PM
HERP DERP

lmao

this was a good response to this thread <3 back

Luftstreitkräfte
11-23-2016, 06:46 PM
bump