PDA

View Full Version : How Small is Rocktar's Penis?

Clove
07-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Thoughts? Ideas?

Delias
07-29-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm not that good at math. What do you get when you divide by zero?

CrystalTears
07-29-2010, 10:08 PM
You mean the one he thinks he has, or the one in his ass right now?

Ribbons
07-29-2010, 10:09 PM
What do you get when you divide by zero?

I see what you did there.

Deathravin
07-29-2010, 10:27 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1007/penis-truth-be-told-cubby-demotivational-poster-1280452388.jpg

Cephalopod
07-29-2010, 10:33 PM
2 horts.

Drew
07-29-2010, 10:52 PM
2 horts.

Damn you for beating me to the horts.

Fallen
07-30-2010, 01:15 AM
Looks like rocktar touched a nerve.

Sean of the Thread
07-30-2010, 01:18 AM
I like clitoris

Tisket
07-30-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the most interest anyone has ever paid to his penis.

Enitocin
07-30-2010, 01:27 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the most interest anyone has ever paid to his penis.

/endthread

Clove
07-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Looks like rocktar touched a nerve.Naw, I'm just interested in how well he handles free speech :D

I didn't claim legal authority but I did mock your own inexpert opinion. I don't need any special education or professional experience to think you're full of shit. Fuck you if you can't handle free speech.

WHAAAAAAAAA pussy boy is crying for attention cause I am picking on him, you can't deal with free speech when it disagrees with you. I handle free speech just fine, not my fault you got sand in your vagina over being treated in exactly the same way you have treated me. Take your bellyaching elsewhere male child.

ElvenFury
07-30-2010, 09:07 AM
Aren't you supposed to whip out that quote AFTER he flips his lid? I think it's a little early to be claiming troll success.

Clove
07-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Aren't you supposed to whip out that quote AFTER he flips his lid? I think it's a little early to be claiming troll success.I realize I've "tipped my hand" but I haven't claimed victory... like I said I'm just interested. It's not like Rocktar has a stellar success record at ignoring anyone. Plus it amuses me everytime this thread title bumps.

Ryvicke
07-30-2010, 09:17 AM
I think it's creepy he called you "male child".

Drew
07-30-2010, 09:43 AM

Child, please.

Clove
07-30-2010, 09:52 AM

Child, please.I thought it was creepy too. Maybe he fantasizes he's in Narnia now or something.

Parkbandit
07-30-2010, 10:27 AM

More creepy than Clove wondering how big or small his junk is?

Clove
07-30-2010, 10:31 AM
More creepy than Clove wondering how big or small his junk is?I just knew you'd be in here before your boyfriend!

Hey PB, my friend sold me his 3GS for $10.00 and I got $40.00 for it on eBay. How should I spend the $30.00 profit? Or do I need to convert that to income first?

Parkbandit
07-30-2010, 10:41 AM
I just knew you'd be in here before your boyfriend!

Don't be jealous.. unlike you, I have no desire of finding out how big or small Rocktar's penis is.

He's all yours.

Hey PB, my friend sold me his 3GS for $10.00 and I got $40.00 for it on eBay. How should I spend the $30.00 profit? Or do I need to convert that to income first?

It's pretty simple:

If you purchased it, then that money is yours to do with what you wish.

If you purchased it through a company you owned, then you should follow general accounting principles to determine how to report and distribute the money to the owners of shareholders of the company. This depends primarily how your business was set up.

AnticorRifling
07-30-2010, 10:48 AM
I just knew you'd be in here before your boyfriend!

Did it come with info about another man's penis on it?

Clove
07-30-2010, 10:48 AM
It's pretty simple:

If you purchased it, then that money is yours to do with what you wish.Apology accepted.

If you purchased it through a company you owned, then you should follow general accounting principles to determine how to report and distribute the money to the owners of shareholders of the company. This depends primarily how your business was set up.Can you outline any of those principles? I'm specifically looking for the part that forbids spending a profit?

Clove
07-30-2010, 10:50 AM
Did it come with info about another man's penis on it?Sure did. There's an app for that.

AnticorRifling
07-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Sure did. There's an app for that.

Then you should have sold it for like 41.27. Way to fuck up the margin.

ElvenFury
07-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Sure did. There's an app for that.
Glad to hear the phone is saliva resistant.

Parkbandit
07-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Apology accepted.

Can you outline any of those principles? I'm specifically looking for the part that forbids spending a profit?

Are you really trying to take this discussion to yet another thread? Come on, let it go. It didn't turn out so well for you in the other 2... you somehow think 3 is a charm?

Let's just say... if I had any questions regarding it, don't worry.. I'll just call my professional accountant to deal with it.

If you want, I can give you his number.. but we both know you couldn't afford his rates.

Now, on with your quest to find out everything you can about Rocktar's cock size!

Keller
07-30-2010, 11:04 AM
If you purchased it through a company you owned, then you should follow general accounting principles to determine how to report and distribute the money to the owners of shareholders of the company. This depends primarily how your business was set up.

I've never seen a company that pays dividends to the owners of its shareholders.

That is interesting.

Keller
07-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Let's just say... if I had any questions regarding it, don't worry.. I'll just call my professional accountant to deal with it.

If you want, I can give you his number.. but we both know you couldn't afford his rates.

I promise you my rates are higher than your accountants.

And I will tell you Clove is absolutely correct.

g++
07-30-2010, 11:08 AM
I've never seen a company that pays dividends to the owners of its shareholders.

That is interesting.

Rocktars gots ta get paid for his slaves.

4a6c1
07-30-2010, 11:18 AM
REALLY GUYS. Did you all just turn a potentially awesome montage of random creepy internet pics and Gor jokes into a politics thread?!

PC FAIL

g++
07-30-2010, 11:19 AM
REALLY GUYS. Did you all just turn a potentially awesome montage of random creepy internet pics and Gor jokes into a politics thread?!

PC FAIL

I dont understand what the difference between those two things are.

4a6c1
07-30-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm trying to fix this thread.

Here's a scary pencil.

http://www.monster-munch.com/images/CreepyPencilFace500.jpg

Back
07-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Haha. What have you got to prove, Clove? This is serious business! You seem a bit obsessed with penis size, little buddy.

4a6c1
07-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Haha. What have you got to prove, Clove? This is serious business! You seem a bit obsessed with penis size, little buddy.

I think you have a valid point here.

Clove owns a number of long cylindrical furry animals. Coincidence?? I THINK NOT.

/glenn beck

AnticorRifling
07-30-2010, 11:40 AM
Haha. What have you got to prove, Clove? This is serious business! You seem a bit obsessed with penis size, little buddy. Like recognizes like and he's lookin familiar?

Parkbandit
07-30-2010, 11:43 AM

That is interesting.

Typo.. of was supposed to be or. I'm sure you realized that... but hey, your post had the response you desired most.. my attention.

And I don't think I used the term "dividend".

I promise you my rates are higher than your accountants.

By your rates.. you mean your company's rates.. since you are a long way off from partner. Right?

And I will tell you Clove is absolutely correct.

About Rocktar's penis? I will definitely concede to your and Clove's expertise on that subject... an expertise you have both demonstrated a great proficiency with. I mean heck, didn't you brag about not having a gag reflex when you swallowed?

Parkbandit
07-30-2010, 11:44 AM

Did you really use the phrase "little buddy"?

Come on....

Parkbandit
07-30-2010, 11:45 AM
I think you have a valid point here.

Clove owns a number of long cylindrical furry animals. Coincidence?? I THINK NOT.

/glenn beck

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0807/richard-gere-hamster-richard-gere-wink-demotivational-poster-1217532967.jpg

Clove
07-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Are you really trying to take this discussion to yet another thread? Come on, let it go. It didn't turn out so well for you in the other 2... you somehow think 3 is a charm?You didn't answer any of my questions in the last 2 threads either. Who's digging in their heels?

Parkbandit
07-30-2010, 12:17 PM
You didn't answer any of my questions in the last 2 threads either. Who's digging in their heels?

The question where you initially said all the terms were interchangeable and then wanted me to explain each term to you? By not playing your little game, what point was I digging my heels into?

You have been entertaining this week, but let's stick to the thread topic you created... your in-depth investigation about the size of Rocktar's cock. It's obviously important to you... since you created an entire thread about it.

Keller
07-30-2010, 12:28 PM
And I don't think I used the term "dividend".

That is because you are not precise or careful in what you write.

If a company distributes money to the owners of its shareholders, the company is a corporation. Distributions of property from corporations are called dividends.

By your rates.. you mean your company's rates.. since you are a long way off from partner. Right?

No, I mean my rate. The rate that is changed per hour of my time.

Fancy you mentioning this - I found out yesterday that I was being promoted this year. So my rates are increasing and I am one step closer to making partner.

About Rocktar's penis? I will definitely concede to your and Clove's expertise on that subject... an expertise you have both demonstrated a great proficiency with. I mean heck, didn't you brag about not having a gag reflex when you swallowed?

You couldn't work my dad into this deflection? Step it up!

Clove
07-30-2010, 12:33 PM
The question where you initially said all the terms were interchangeable and then wanted me to explain each term to you? By not playing your little game, what point was I digging my heels into?You dug your heels in by insisting you were correct when you couldn't support your claims. You claim that "income, profit, earnings and gains" are not interchangeable terms. I simply asked you tell us the difference. Support your claim or concede that you don't know what you're talking about.

You've claimed that certain accounting principles deny that it is possible to spend a profit. Describe them. Support your claim or concede that you don't know what you're talking about.

Who's digging his heels in?
You have been entertaining this week, but let's stick to the thread topic you created... your in-depth investigation about the size of Rocktar's cock. It's obviously important to you... since you created an entire thread about it.Don't tell me you're going to champion the cause of staying on topic now? You've actually boasted about your ability to derail a thread. Not to worry, I'm not picky about what my trolling net drags in. Thanks for coming!

Warriorbird
07-30-2010, 01:30 PM

PC FAIL

Going to have to agree with the inexplicably Christian conservative.

Clove
07-30-2010, 01:44 PM
You guys just weren't making with the Gor jokes fast enough and I got bored. Put up!

Warriorbird
07-30-2010, 02:04 PM
I know we can take this thread back to the Gor-den of Eden with enough effort.

Clove
07-30-2010, 02:05 PM
I literally snort-laughed when I read the "two horts" comment.

Liagala
07-30-2010, 02:17 PM

If a company distributes money to the owners of its shareholders, the company is Gorean (with weird ideas that let mere slaves buy stock. Perhaps from their cages).

Fixed. And ironic.

Keller
07-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Fixed. And ironic.

Fair enough.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
07-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Come on Clove, if you really wanted this to become a Gor fest the title would be, "How many lactating hypnoslaves has Rocktar milked in his lifetime?"

Keller
07-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Just make a new thread.

Keller
07-30-2010, 02:39 PM
And it should be a poll.

And one questions how men lactate.

Cephalopod
07-30-2010, 02:42 PM
The hypno-slaves are men pretending to be women lactacting.

Duh.

ElvenFury
Come on Clove, if you really wanted this to become a Gor fest the title would be, "How many lactating hypnoslaves has Rocktar milked in his lifetime?"
This is why Clove is losing the troll thread.

Parkbandit

Unlike you.. who types this in the very next sentence:

If a company distributes money to the owners of its shareholders

You have all the precision of an old Iraqi scud missile.

No, I mean my rate. The rate that is changed per hour of my time.

Yea.. because you make your rate. I'm pretty sure my accountant brings home a lion share of his rate compared to you.

Fancy you mentioning this - I found out yesterday that I was being promoted this year. So my rates are increasing and I am one step closer to making partner.

Anything is possible.. on the Internet.

I just finished a computer online course.. so I am one step closer to being the next Bill Gates!

You couldn't work my dad into this deflection? Step it up!

Let's not dwell on the mistakes of his past. I'm sure he beats himself up every day thinking "Damn, if only I forced my wife to get that abortion!"

Cephalopod
07-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Can PB, Clove and Keller just get a three-way going and anger-sex this out? It's getting tiring.

Parkbandit
07-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Can PB, Clove and Keller just get a three-way going and anger-sex this out? It's getting tiring.

I agree, it is tiring. If you notice, it's been Clove that has initiated this discussion in cross threads... but you are correct, I haven't helped.

I'll stop.

AnticorRifling
07-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Who's your concervative?!

You like that don't you liberal?!

Yeah just like that talk profit too me, call me a bad business man!

I just threw up in my mouth.

Clove
07-30-2010, 03:24 PM
I agree, it is tiring. If you notice, it's been Clove that has initiated this discussion in cross threads... but you are correct, I haven't helped.

I'll stop.Still can't support your claims?

Leloo
07-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Since this is already off topic... can someone explain to me who Rocktar and Clove are?

Ryvicke
07-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Check out the $7 Gas thread for the story of Rocktar. You might need to get some of those eclipse pinhole glasses to read it though. It's riddled with epic.

Drew
07-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Since this is already off topic... can someone explain to me who Rocktar and Clove are?

Rocktar pushed (and still pushes) his political views frequently and with fervor. Mostly right wing stuff, although never the religious right. Warriorbird and him would often engage in argument. Warriorbird did some snooping and found out that Rocktar was into "Gor" and "Gorean" stuff which is really really weird ultra dominance fantasies mixed with fantasy roleplaying. WB posted about it in the 7 dollar gas thread and it took off. Rocktar tried to defend himself and pretends it didn't happen and he's being targeted because of his political views but really it's because he's freakin weirdo.

Clove just likes to argue with PB and is the type of person who if he thinks he "gotcha" he'll bring it up like 20 times demanding you refute it. He's not on the same level of Rocktar at all.

Leloo
07-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Thank you Drew! I tried to wade through that 30 page thread but didn't have the patience to make it past page ten.

Cephalopod
07-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Thank you Drew! I tried to wade through that 30 page thread but didn't have the patience to make it past page ten.

You know, it really gets more interesting a bit later. It will really pay off if you stick to it.

CrystalTears
07-30-2010, 04:47 PM
It's the best last 10 pages of a thread for a long time.

Leloo
07-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Thanks CT, I'll check those out!

Delias
07-30-2010, 07:28 PM
All I know is that Tisket decisively ended this thread with a mortal combat style victory the other day, and today I come back and there are all sorts of words after that. Totally not wading through all of that crap.

Clove
07-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah the bitch decapitated it before there could be any buildup. At least PB showed.

Clove
07-31-2010, 10:35 AM
Good morning Rocktar.