PDA

View Full Version : Spiked glaes augmented chain

Fatsix
07-29-2010, 12:13 PM
etched spiked glaes augmented chain

>inspect chain
You carefully inspect your glaes augmented chain.

Your careful inspection of some etched spiked glaes augmented chain allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs. You also notice that it is spiked.

You determine that you could wear the chain around your chest. The chain appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glaes.

It has a bonus of +20 from a normal chain, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is chain armor.

You carefully examine the glaes augmented chain and determine that the weight is about 36 pounds.

Make offer, cause i have no clue. open to trades...
imflass or mithglin flaring greaves, robes, containers.

IorakeWarhammer
07-29-2010, 06:10 PM
etched spiked glaes augmented chain

>inspect chain
You carefully inspect your glaes augmented chain.

Your careful inspection of some etched spiked glaes augmented chain allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs. You also notice that it is spiked.

You determine that you could wear the chain around your chest. The chain appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glaes.

It has a bonus of +20 from a normal chain, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is chain armor.

You carefully examine the glaes augmented chain and determine that the weight is about 36 pounds.

Make offer, cause i have no clue. open to trades...
imflass or mithglin flaring greaves, robes, containers.

I have a VLA cloak i'd like to trade for this, plus 1m coins.

an enruned golden mantle
shoulder worn, VLA.

Fatsix
07-29-2010, 10:15 PM
shame its gold. whats it weigh anyway?

Fatsix
07-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Friend of mine found a nice looking VLA less than 2 lbs on a critter, which is more of the variety i'm looking for, and the merchant in mule was lightening or deeping cloaks....

IorakeWarhammer
07-30-2010, 08:55 AM
ooOOoo well lets forget the VLA and just do coin. PM me :P

Fatsix
07-30-2010, 09:38 AM
why cant you PM me or Im me, lazy ass.

IorakeWarhammer
07-30-2010, 12:23 PM
SOWWY!!!!!!