PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Bow, Claid, and enhancives

Fortybox
07-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Hey,

Looking for a nice 5x bow (or higher but 5x will do) and a nice claid. Also looking for Str, Log, Dex, Agi enhancing gear. PM me! Thanks.

Fatsix
07-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Hijacking your thread buddy...

Looking for flaring greaves, preferably mithglin or imflass.
Looking for nice containers and robes as well.
and a nice light extra large shield

Drisco
07-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Also Hijacking.

Looking for a Pinworn non crumbly imbed that can hold a lot and so someone to put ewave in it.

Fortybox
07-29-2010, 11:48 AM
WTB a freakin economy in Shattered. Seriously, if one doesn't get started soon people are going to get bored!

Fatsix
07-29-2010, 12:07 PM
going rate for villiswood runestaffs is 1 mill. eh.. 900k for +2?

Portu-guese
07-30-2010, 01:12 PM
WTB a freakin economy in Shattered. Seriously, if one doesn't get started soon people are going to get bored!

Right now it just seems like weapons are worthless what with all the disarming scare and everything. Armors/enhancives are going to be worth the most but armors top that list IMO. If SBounty is released to the population enhancives would top the scale.

Until then we just have to wait for a lot of folks to cap for a fair market value to be set.

SpiffyJr
07-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Hijacking your thread buddy...

Looking for flaring greaves, preferably mithglin or imflass.
Looking for nice containers and robes as well.
and a nice light extra large shield

I think I have some 4x lightened/altered robes in my locker.

Alorn15
07-30-2010, 02:22 PM
I want manipulation enhancives.

Fatsix
07-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Right now it just seems like weapons are worthless what with all the disarming scare and everything. Armors/enhancives are going to be worth the most but armors top that list IMO. If SBounty is released to the population enhancives would top the scale.

Until then we just have to wait for a lot of folks to cap for a fair market value to be set.

Marlu were the only twats doing that..... Since they don't leave that table.

I also think Sbounty should be kept private and not shared. The non contributors dont need another tool.

Portu-guese
07-30-2010, 04:00 PM

I also think Sbounty should be kept private and not shared. The non contributors dont need another tool.

there have actually been several folks that have been trying to disarm my little wizard who is in no way affiliated with Marlu. I'm actually one of the folks that enjoys the RP aspect of GS and the scripting aspect of shattered. So I RP a "good" and "bad" character.

Just saying thethreat is there for weapons to be lost and no threat of losing armors.

As for SBounty I actually agree. It should be kept to the trusted few and the other bounty script should be kept where it is at.

Fatsix
07-30-2010, 04:40 PM
you misunderstood, marlu does the disarming.... that stuff only goes on in the toilet bowl of wehnimers.

Fortybox
07-30-2010, 07:23 PM
there have actually been several folks that have been trying to disarm my little wizard who is in no way affiliated with Marlu. I'm actually one of the folks that enjoys the RP aspect of GS and the scripting aspect of shattered. So I RP a "good" and "bad" character.

Just saying thethreat is there for weapons to be lost and no threat of losing armors.

As for SBounty I actually agree. It should be kept to the trusted few and the other bounty script should be kept where it is at.

who are these people that are disarming?

ThatDamnTep
07-30-2010, 07:23 PM

There are at least five other bounty scripts that I can think of off of the top of my head. Until someone caps and starts feeling altruistic or the tone of the instance changes, I can't see any of them becoming open access.

Deathravin
07-30-2010, 07:40 PM
There are at least five other bounty scripts that I can think of off of the top of my head. Until someone caps and starts feeling altruistic or the tone of the instance changes, I can't see any of them becoming open access.

Hey, Figure it out yourself, man! (http://media2.yourdailymedia.com/files/GVrNWj1rjr23.wmv)

ThatDamnTep
07-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Hey, Figure it out yourself, man! (http://media2.yourdailymedia.com/files/GVrNWj1rjr23.wmv)

Done!

SmashYourFace
08-01-2010, 09:37 PM
what are you willing to pay for a sephwir bow? 5x long bow

Cthulu
08-01-2010, 10:37 PM

Pardon? There's what, 2 Marlu members not under the truce? None of which have disarm?

Further, Bloodninja disarmed and eventually killed me while I was AFK hunting the other night. Way I see it, he owes me 350 and a bless for a new twohanded sword! ::writhes::

JohnDoe
08-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Hey,

Looking for a nice 5x bow (or higher but 5x will do) and a nice claid. Also looking for Str, Log, Dex, Agi enhancing gear. PM me! Thanks.

Just posted a +22 decently sighted ipantor long bow in my Enhancives & Gear - Trades post: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=54494.

Thought I saw someone else asking in this post, but there's also a +22 runestaff available.

IorakeWarhammer
08-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Pardon? There's what, 2 Marlu members not under the truce? None of which have disarm?

are you considering me not under the truce? if so, I do have disarm!

>cman disarm malevo
Malevolence just climbed out from under a pile of straw.
>
[Roll result: 146 (open d100: 89) Penalties: 20]
You swing your vultite mace at Malevolence's rowan runestaff and connect!
Malevolence's rowan runestaff is knocked to the ground!
Roundtime: 5 sec.

but yeah, I'm complying with the truce for now.

Urinal Poops
08-04-2010, 12:30 PM

Further, Bloodninja disarmed and eventually killed me while I was AFK hunting the other night. Way I see it, he owes me 350 and a bless for a new twohanded sword! ::writhes::

By eventually he means he was hit with 5 claidhmore shots in 5 seconds.