PDA

View Full Version : Shattered stuff for sale

Spooky
07-26-2010, 07:32 AM
Since most people seem to be selling their stuff in the shattered topic, I figured I'll do mine that way too.

Will be updated with new stuff as I get them.
You tap some spiked vaalorn leg greaves, which is in your right hand.
>inspect greav
You carefully inspect your vaalorn leg greaves.

Your careful inspection of some spiked vaalorn leg greaves allows you to conclude that it is miscellaneous armor that covers the legs. You also notice that it is spiked.

You determine that you could wear the greaves around your legs. The greaves appear to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vaalorn.

---
Spiked leg protection, great for sweep if your a rogue. It does nothing else, besides being leg protection and vaalorn (+18).

Looking for trades and/or silvers.. Especially enhansives. Send me a PM

Cthulu
07-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Since most people seem to be selling their stuff in the shattered topic, I figured I'll do mine that way too.

Will be updated with new stuff as I get them.
You tap some spiked vaalorn leg greaves, which is in your right hand.
>inspect greav
You carefully inspect your vaalorn leg greaves.

Your careful inspection of some spiked vaalorn leg greaves allows you to conclude that it is miscellaneous armor that covers the legs. You also notice that it is spiked.

You determine that you could wear the greaves around your legs. The greaves appear to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vaalorn.

---
Spiked leg protection, great for sweep if your a rogue. It does nothing else, besides being leg protection and vaalorn (+18).

Looking for trades and/or silvers.. Especially enhansives. Send me a PM

Where'd you find that one? The pawnshop?

Spooky
07-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Where'd you find that one? The pawnshop?

Happy times! <3