PDA

View Full Version : So...

Wrathbringer
07-24-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't play Shattered, but I'm curious about a couple of things. Who is probably the strongest char by general consensus thus far? Also, who claimed the claid in tsc and what was its stats?

HJFudge
07-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Oh thank god, another thread. We were needing another thread. Especially one with a question about the claid that can be answered by just looking at old posts, and a new question about who's penis is biggest, and that will accomplish nothing that you could not have figured out for yourself by reading the 37 other active threads. You totally fucking rule.

You know, you dont HAVE to read the threads. He asked a question, and it wasnt particularly a bad question.

Just sayin! Calm down, its gonna be ok :P

Wrathbringer
07-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Having a bad day? I've got better things to do than sift through the boring "he killed me so I killed him" monotony that is the Shattered folder. Figured this would cut to the chase.

Wrathbringer
07-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Says the person who believes he has the largest penis of them all. Answer him then. Who has the claid and who is the coolest of them all? Maybe if it gets answered quickly it won't turn into yet another trollfest.

Says the troll. :wtf:

IorakeWarhammer
07-24-2010, 06:05 PM
the oldest of any profession is probably the most deadly but if you're looking for vicious killers i'd check out the Mordechai / special ed marlu gang thread

I vote Bud

Cthulu
07-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Says the person who believes he has the largest penis of them all. Answer him then. Who has the claid and who is the coolest of them all? Maybe if it gets answered quickly it won't turn into yet another trollfest.

You already fucked that up, now didn't you?

faloon
07-25-2010, 10:25 AM
I am pretty sure bud fell out of the running for top 5 highest level characters.

Deathravin
07-25-2010, 10:36 AM
I'd guess Bud's 44-45