PDA

View Full Version : WANTED

alski415
07-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Looking for strength, con, polearm, stamina, and stamina recovery enhancives.. Also lookin for a nice runestaff for my mage, perferrably + to dex or spell aim.. thanks! AIM is ownerofdabillen or you can get ahold of me IG Thizzle.

calidus
07-22-2010, 02:51 PM
I noticed you attacked Maldric a bit ago.

I guess it was a mistake letting you live all those times.

SpiffyJr
07-22-2010, 03:01 PM
I noticed you attacked Maldric a bit ago.

I guess it was a mistake letting you live all those times.

You might want to log back in. No AFK time for you this morning. :(

calidus
07-22-2010, 03:19 PM
You might want to log back in. No AFK time for you this morning. :(

Nah, Jaeden is on his weekly prowl and I'm at work so I can't really attend.

Shit happens.

alski415
07-22-2010, 03:19 PM
A mistake? Id say so.. Ill catch up to you and all the other fags eventually, thats the only reason I havent attempted to kill you.. Especially with that sissy ass feras cutthroat.

Good luck scripting AFK now.. And log Maldric back in, its been almost 2 hours. Geez.

calidus
07-22-2010, 03:24 PM
A mistake? Id say so.. Ill catch up to you and all the other fags eventually, thats the only reason I havent attempted to kill you.. Especially with that sissy ass feras cutthroat.

Good luck scripting AFK now.. And log Maldric back in, its been almost 2 hours. Geez.

I actually don't use feras much, especially lately. I've mostly used it for people higher level than me or ones that extra-deserve to die. Besides, ambushing heads has been far more effective.

Jaeden and Katze on the other hand use feras even with their ambushes. But nobody should complain about someone using the weapons that are available in the game anyway.

Anyway, would have been nice to know you were a little twat a few weeks ago. I hardly kill anyone that isn't deserving of it, which is why I walked by you a handful of times a day while you were hunting and never touched you. My bad. Maybe I should do what everyone already thinks I do and just start attacking everyone in sight...

alski415
07-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Yeah that'd be ideal. but I suggest using feras, and or a blue crystal. Cause if you dont use cutthroat your not critting me champ. But anyhow, looking forward to you coming home from work so you can login Maldric. Enjoy your day.

calidus
07-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Yeah that'd be ideal. but I suggest using feras, and or a blue crystal. Cause if you dont use cutthroat your not critting me champ. But anyhow, looking forward to you coming home from work so you can login Maldric. Enjoy your day.

Ok.

calidus
07-22-2010, 03:31 PM
You got me good.

>look
[Town Square Central]

>heal
You seem to be in one piece.

alski415
07-22-2010, 03:35 PM
yeah after you logged for 2 hours, rang back, and ran to Cervina to get healed. Your gonna have to hunt again eventually, and ill be there to slam you again.

calidus
07-22-2010, 03:46 PM
yeah after you logged for 2 hours, rang back, and ran to Cervina to get healed. Your gonna have to hunt again eventually, and ill be there to slam you again.

Some of us have to do work occasionally during the day.

Anyway, see ya soon sweety ♥

alski415
07-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Ok, but yeah, still looking for those enhancives! Let me know if you have anything

calidus
07-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Are you bipolar?

calidus
07-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Awww I thought you just called me sweety. :( You hurt my feelings.

I was saving the extra big heart for you ♥

Fatsix
07-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Talk shit to him on the boards then go kill him while hes afk, nice. What ever happened to good ole fashioned duels? They only available in prime?

Make sure you use that 6x ecw lance so calidus can take it. And make sure you wear your 6x ecp breastplate.

Ugotfaced
07-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Anyway, would have been nice to know you were a little twat a few weeks ago.

This is why I don't play shattered, what are you fucking 7?

"But (insert friend name number 1) his character 'glared' at me.

Friend number 2 says "Lets kill him for months! And then POST EVERY FUCKING TIME WE DO IT!"

Friend number 1 chimes in, " YES!!!11111SHIFTONEONEONEONESHIFT!!! But what if he kills us?"

You say, "I don't know, we'll have to post it and then say he cheapshoted us I guess. Sound like a plan?"

Collective Hrumphs and then a circle jerk, each one begging for that major e-peen.

You're all fucking retarded. Way to go you all win.

calidus
07-22-2010, 05:17 PM
This is why I don't play shattered, what are you fucking 7?

"But (insert friend name number 1) his character 'glared' at me.

Friend number 2 says "Lets kill him for months! And then POST EVERY FUCKING TIME WE DO IT!"

Friend number 1 chimes in, " YES!!!11111SHIFTONEONEONEONESHIFT!!! But what if he kills us?"

You say, "I don't know, we'll have to post it and then say he cheapshoted us I guess. Sound like a plan?"

Collective Hrumphs and then a circle jerk, each one begging for that major e-peen.

You're all fucking retarded. Way to go you all win.

Angsty much?

Ugotfaced
07-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Nope just tired of the 100 different threads talking about the same 6 people killing each other.

alski415
07-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Hmm.. Sell me enhancives now.

Fortybox
07-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Nope just tired of the 100 different threads talking about the same 6 people killing each other.

Then maybe...not read the Shattered boards? That might be a novel idea. You know, since you don't play at all.

Ugotfaced
07-22-2010, 11:00 PM
I mean I do admit I was sort of interested in shattered, but after reading the boards I'm actually happy I choose to not play. Believe me, there's 50+ people who read the shattered boards and don't play. If you don't like that people read it, don't post here, post in your super secret boards on the play.net forums. Ya know, cause you're paying for those ones.

alski415
07-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Also lookin for a mage rechargable haste item, or blank, that doesnt crumble.

alski415
07-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Biznump

Deathravin
07-27-2010, 05:22 PM
I mean I do admit I was sort of interested in shattered, but after reading the boards I'm actually happy I choose to not play. Believe me, there's 50+ people who read the shattered boards and don't play. If you don't like that people read it, don't post here, post in your super secret boards on the play.net forums. Ya know, cause you're paying for those ones.

If you don't want to read the Shattered PC forums, then ignore the folder. That's why we have folders.

alski415
07-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Bump. Someone sell me enhancives.

alski415
07-31-2010, 04:26 PM
bumpity:wtf: