PDA

View Full Version : Gimme your cool stuff!

MokiePrime
07-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Okay, well don't just give it to me...unless you really want to.

Here's the deal, I recently won an enchant slot (up to 7x) at the SimuCon raffle. It can be armor or weapon, and can have up to heavy weighting/padding. Scripted items should be okay, though some combat-advantageous stuff may not be. With all that said...I really don't have anything that's worthy of the enchant slot. I feel like, on principle, it should be something that couldn't be player enchanted.

So, show me what you got and what you believe to be a fair price. Post here, PM me, or catch me on AIM at GS Eunoia.

MokiePrime
07-23-2010, 05:37 PM
I've been getting a lot of questions on this, so I thought I might answer some of them here.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to use this slot myself...I just need to find something good to use it on. Realistically, I don't have a huge stash of silver to play with...and in the end it may be more advantageous to trade the slot for something I'd really get some use out of. Of most use to me would be some high end HCP doubles, but I'm open to other possibilities.

I have received some people express interest, and some offers that I must admit seem rather attractive. Just so there is no confusion, the slot won't take anything up to 7x, rather it's a standard +5 enchant that cannot result with an item being more than +35 after the enchant has taken place.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to PM or reach me on AIM.

MokiePrime
07-23-2010, 07:58 PM
So, I've decided to just go through and auction off the slot. Please disregard this thread and redirect to http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=54243 instead for further updates.