PDA

View Full Version : House is not in Marlu

Ezio
07-21-2010, 09:56 AM
I avoid the cesspool known as the Player's Corner at all costs but someone told me I needed to read Inspire's thread.

My character is House and it is my only character. I am not Cervina or Someone or anyone else. I am not in the Marlu cult, I never have been, I never will be, I'm not in their channel, I'm not in their groups, I don't kill anyone, and I don't intend to.

I have been paying Someone to heal me and cast spells on me since day one before there was a cult or before any of you children decided to play out The Lord of the Flies. If you see me helping anybody it is because they sent me a private message asking me to. I help and raise anyone who asks and I don't have time to keep up with the politics of who is on who's side. If you see someone helping me it is because I asked them to because half the people on this server owe me for rescuing them. Reading into any affiliation beyond that is faulty.

I made the mistake of helping Inspire's characters on a few occasions when nobody else would which makes me a moron but not a mastermind of Marlu. I don't know why he decided to make it some personal vendetta against me by trying to get me killed but psychologically sound decisions don't seem like his strong suit.

I don't read the PC and won't be coming back to check on this thread so responses won't be seen. If you want to talk to me or need a cleric to raise you just do it over lnet.

IorakeWarhammer
07-21-2010, 10:04 AM
i buy it

p.s. liar you know you'll be back to read!

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 10:13 AM
So how many times have you tried to come in and raise someone they've killed (usually by implosion) without them getting healed? Usually without even asking...almost like, they called you there or something. :)

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 10:22 AM
So how many times have you tried to come in and raise someone they've killed (usually by implosion) without them getting healed? Usually without even asking...almost like, they called you there or something. :)

Yep, I have seen House come out of the blue to help these people. Oblivion tried the Calidus Fog method too, but actions are louder than words.

On the other hand, I have not personally seen House attack anyone. My suggestion to you is to not help the Marlu Clan. That is the biggest thing you could do to win reputation with a good population of the server and to show that you are not associating with these punks.

Fatsix
07-21-2010, 10:26 AM
<list name="t_allow">
<item name="House" />
<item name="Kagehisa" />
</list>
<list name="friends">
<item name="Caramon" />
<item name="Daffy" />
<item name="House" />

Not on the members list. But as fortybox said, your guilty by association. Your being judged by the company you keep. Why pay someone, when there are fee healers in tsc and or run herbheal?

ZeP
07-21-2010, 12:01 PM
The original poster is better than everyone else and won't be back to read replies. I think that's what he said anyway.

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 12:11 PM
The original poster is better than everyone else and won't be back to read replies. I think that's what he said anyway.

They always come back and read even when they say they don't. It's like a disease.

TheEschaton
07-21-2010, 12:18 PM
It seems like you'll have to keep track of politics, then, sonny boy.

Inspire
07-21-2010, 12:23 PM
I avoid the cesspool known as the Player's Corner at all costs but someone told me I needed to read Inspire's thread.

My character is House and it is my only character. I am not Cervina or Someone or anyone else. I am not in the Marlu cult, I never have been, I never will be, I'm not in their channel, I'm not in their groups, I don't kill anyone, and I don't intend to.

I have been paying Someone to heal me and cast spells on me since day one before there was a cult or before any of you children decided to play out The Lord of the Flies. If you see me helping anybody it is because they sent me a private message asking me to. I help and raise anyone who asks and I don't have time to keep up with the politics of who is on who's side. If you see someone helping me it is because I asked them to because half the people on this server owe me for rescuing them. Reading into any affiliation beyond that is faulty.

I made the mistake of helping Inspire's characters on a few occasions when nobody else would which makes me a moron but not a mastermind of Marlu. I don't know why he decided to make it some personal vendetta against me by trying to get me killed but psychologically sound decisions don't seem like his strong suit.

I don't read the PC and won't be coming back to check on this thread so responses won't be seen. If you want to talk to me or need a cleric to raise you just do it over lnet.

While you did raise me, once, maybe twice. You're a big fat liar and you're going to die over and over and over.

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 12:28 PM
While you did raise me, once, maybe twice. You're a big fat liar and you're going to die over and over and over.

I'm pretty sure House = Oblivion/Someone/Shakira

He pulled the same crap with Oblivion's denial. My guess is it was an escape character should things not work out with his others.

Regardless, I could care less about House since he doesn't do anything; however, if he starts attacking or raising Marlu Clan peeps he is KOS to me.

Tisket
07-21-2010, 12:34 PM
The OP is full of shit.

Stunseed
07-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Rofl @ someone playing Shattered calling the PC a cesspool.

Drisco
07-21-2010, 01:31 PM
The OP is full of shit.

:rofl: Stirring the pot!

Love it/you.

Parkbandit
07-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Rofl @ someone playing Shattered calling the PC a cesspool.

My favorite is his claim that he avoids the PC at all costs.... Except the 30 posts he has made.

One thing is crystal clear... House IS a member of the Marlu Clan.

IorakeWarhammer
07-21-2010, 01:54 PM
House is Marlu 4 sure

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 02:05 PM
i buy it

p.s. liar you know you'll be back to read!

House is Marlu 4 sure
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/Misc-FFS.jpg

Khariz
07-21-2010, 02:19 PM
Not that I expect anyone to believe me but House is not Marlu. Yes, this person has helped us on occassion, and yes, this person has taken advantage of Someone's healing, but this character is played by another player.

It's fine for you guys to hold his rather weak association with us against him (rezzing us once in a blue moon), I guess, but dude hasn't harmed a hair on your heads, and I doubt he will.

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 02:21 PM
So it's just coincidence that he tries to raise your enemies with rank 3 bleeders that are untended?

Khariz
07-21-2010, 02:33 PM
So it's just coincidence that he tries to raise your enemies with rank 3 bleeders that are untended?

I have never seen that. Seen Maldric do it, not House.

calidus
07-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Not that I expect anyone to believe me but House is not Marlu. Yes, this person has helped us on occassion, and yes, this person has taken advantage of Someone's healing, but this character is played by another player.

It's fine for you guys to hold his rather weak association with us against him (rezzing us once in a blue moon), I guess, but dude hasn't harmed a hair on your heads, and I doubt he will.

What he said, at least from what I've seen/experienced.

For his/her sake, I hope I'm wrong in thinking that it doesn't even matter.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Being the "good guy" is hard work. Good guys don't repeatedly kill someone based on association. Good guys don't kill first and ask questions later.

I found it interesting that Maldric was 100% removed from the Marlu group. He used to work with Kaedra on rescuing anyone and everyone. During one of the Marlu gate camps, he was actually running to the gate and sanctifying and then LKing and dragging people out. If he were part of the group, was doing it just for exp or to re-kill, then why even bother sanctifying (and thus preventing Marlus from attacking him and all others)?

Maldric kept about his business, never attacked a soul. He would often find himself and Kaedra rescuing the same person, and would end up taking turns. He would even throw a buffs on people, including enemies of Marlu.

Eventually, he became "associated" with Marlu, and people began denying raises. Then he started getting attacked outright. Repeatedly. At one point, Kaedra even vouched for him as being just a rescue Cleric who helps everyone.

He continued doing his own thing, rescuing people, raising, buffing, hunting.

After being killed randomly multiple times a day, he said out loud that he had enough, went to the north gate, and joined Mordechai's group.

Vanguard doesn't ask questions, they just make assumptions and kill anyone who they self-justifiably deem deserving.

Hopefully it's different with House, who seems to be fully detached from Marlu. He has raised me a few times, but he barely ever says a word otherwise, and has ignored my request for help on multiple occasions. He's also, unfortunately, never come close to actually helping us in a dire situation.

If he's with us, the guy needs to step it the fuck up.

calidus
07-21-2010, 02:36 PM

Haha, yeah Maldric has gone full double evil nowadays. Pushed too far. :P

IorakeWarhammer
07-21-2010, 02:38 PM
dude you are Maldric WTF is that delusionary thing you just typed?

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 02:38 PM

He's done it to me at least twice, maybe three times.

alski415
07-21-2010, 02:39 PM
I feinted Oblivion, stunned him he logged and literally 2 seconds after I swing shakira and house show up to sanct the room and unstun Oblivion.. House isn't marlu is a crock of shit.

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 02:43 PM
dude you are Maldric WTF is that delusionary thing you just typed?

Yeah we have confirmed that he is Maldric.

calidus
07-21-2010, 02:46 PM
I feinted Oblivion, stunned him he logged and literally 2 seconds after I swing shakira and house show up to sanct the room and unstun Oblivion.. House isn't marlu is a crock of shit.

That's funny, cause almost the same thing happened when I was attacking someone. House came in and sancted and helped the guy.

Seems to support the he-works-for-himself theory.

alski415
07-21-2010, 02:48 PM
I doubt it, but him sitting at that table ALL day obviously shows he affliated with you. I mean I really dont care.. But just gay to see someone say they arent something they are. Deny all ya want.

ps: you dont have to kill someone with marlu to be a part of their 'cult.'

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 04:03 PM
So many choice logs...but let's try this one to start.

Oblivion raspily says, "I kill you as much as I can, Jeffery. The rest.. probably not."
House just limped in.
House reaches down and grabs a hold of your lifeless body.
House traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
House gestures.

Your senses become flooded with the sweet scent of roses, and you feel a sharp prickling against your palms as the world around you blurs...

[Sanctuary of Thorns]
Thick and lavish, the scent of roses permeates the air; the sweet breath of countless crimson blossoms adorn the bushes enclosing this small square garden. In each corner, an ivory pillar stands - from one, a pair of chained manacles dangle, from another, a pair of whips hang lifeless from gilded hooks. A thorn vine-carved chaise lounge sits in one of the unused corners, while a simple pedestal stands before the remaining pillar supporting a concave bowl of water littered with rose petals.
Also here: House
Obvious exits: out

House raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>House gestures at you.
A silvery translucent thread extends from House encompassing you. You sense the comfort of salvation, and an odd scent drifts past, but it is impossible to place its origin.
>Necen raises an eyebrow.

>House asks, "You don't want to get raised?"

If you wish to sever the soul link with House, click UNLINK CONFIRM.
You let go of the bond between you and House allowing your soul to embrace the long dark. The abyss awaits...
You sense the link to House's soul slip peacefully away.

>Necen raspily says, "Hardly yet."

>Splat says, "Probably not by a marlu cunt."

>Speaking raspily to you, Necen says, "And you need to be healed first."

To be continued in another thread! :)

IorakeWarhammer
07-21-2010, 04:09 PM
im gonna put house in a sanctuary of thorns of my own :)

calidus
07-21-2010, 04:15 PM
So many choice logs...but let's try this one to start.

Oblivion raspily says, "I kill you as much as I can, Jeffery. The rest.. probably not."
House just limped in.
House reaches down and grabs a hold of your lifeless body.
House traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
House gestures.

Your senses become flooded with the sweet scent of roses, and you feel a sharp prickling against your palms as the world around you blurs...

[Sanctuary of Thorns]
Thick and lavish, the scent of roses permeates the air; the sweet breath of countless crimson blossoms adorn the bushes enclosing this small square garden. In each corner, an ivory pillar stands - from one, a pair of chained manacles dangle, from another, a pair of whips hang lifeless from gilded hooks. A thorn vine-carved chaise lounge sits in one of the unused corners, while a simple pedestal stands before the remaining pillar supporting a concave bowl of water littered with rose petals.
Also here: House
Obvious exits: out

House raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>House gestures at you.
A silvery translucent thread extends from House encompassing you. You sense the comfort of salvation, and an odd scent drifts past, but it is impossible to place its origin.
>Necen raises an eyebrow.

>House asks, "You don't want to get raised?"

If you wish to sever the soul link with House, click UNLINK CONFIRM.
You let go of the bond between you and House allowing your soul to embrace the long dark. The abyss awaits...
You sense the link to House's soul slip peacefully away.

>Necen raspily says, "Hardly yet."

>Splat says, "Probably not by a marlu cunt."

>Speaking raspily to you, Necen says, "And you need to be healed first."

To be continued in another thread! :)

That log is disjointed and useless.

First of all, what happened after he cast 220? Suddenly Necen and Splat are there, yet it said nobody was in the sanct but you and House.

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 04:18 PM
It's called editing out the garbage...you know, me leaving the sanctuary by logging out and back in. Do you really want to see all the shit?

Urinal Poops
07-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Calidus - I didnt steal your weapon.

Oblivion - I'm not the the curse bandit, or Marlu.

House - I dont have anything to do with these guys. I just sit at their table all fucking day.

Nope. No pattern there at all.

I may be an asshole, but atleast I have the nuts to admit it when confronted.

calidus
07-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Calidus - I didnt steal your weapon.

I've disarmed a few people and have given the weapon back every time. I guess I have a conscience. :\

I took both of Flamer's weapons, a flaming unicorn sword and something else, then gave him back the one he said he cared about. Later I gave the other back as well.

Next person I took a weapon from was Bloodninja and his detachable penis (claid). I explained that when he died I took the weapon to town with me, where I then gave it back.

etc

HJFudge
07-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Accuracy is not one of their 'strong points' as thousands and thousands of posts have shown :P

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Yeah, you disarmed another Marlu person and gave their weapon back...grats?

How many times did you die before you gave that weapon back to Bloodninja?

Accuracy is not one of their 'strong points' as thousands and thousands of posts have shown :P

Coming from you, that's fucking hilarious.

Urinal Poops
07-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Next person I took a weapon from was Bloodninja and his detachable penis (claid). I explained that when he died I took the weapon to town with me, where I then gave it back.

Is that really how it happened in all honesty? You physically handed Bloodninja the weapon back? Are you really going to make me dig up the log?

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Yeah, you disarmed another Marlu person and gave their weapon back...grats?

How many times did you die before you gave that weapon back to Bloodninja?

I've already explain this part in another thread, but here goes anyway. I disarmed Flamer because I was NOT with them, and it was in revenge to them killing me. I felt bad and gave it back soon after.

I believe I offered Bloodninja his weapon back as soon as I saw him while we were both not AFK, in TSC. I told this story already as well. /shrug

Maybe I can print out all these logs on real paper and bring them over to you sometime.

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Coming from you, that's fucking hilarious.

Like him or not, Mordechai/HJfudge is a stand up guy. If you don't agree, then provide some evidence or examples of where he hasn't been.

In fact, him being a stand up guy and willing to discuss things is what got me on his side to begin with. Necen and company were griefing me every chance they got, without a word, while Mordechai participated in mature conversations.

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Is that really how it happened in all honesty? You physically handed Bloodninja the weapon back? Are you really going to make me dig up the log?

I believe I took it out of my cloak and put it on the ground, and apparently it "disappeared" which I still don't quite understand.

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Like him or not, Mordechai/HJfudge is a stand up guy. If you don't agree, then provide some evidence or examples of where he hasn't been.

In fact, him being a stand up guy and willing to discuss things is what got me on his side to begin with. Necen and company were griefing me every chance they got, without a word, while Mordechai participated in mature conversations.

You were part of the clan before Vanguard formed you idiot. I doubt any company in the US or world would actually hire you as a game developer. You deserve to be in the new DSM-V manual with your own disorder. Call it Cleetus Foggus.

Urinal Poops
07-21-2010, 05:17 PM

Dude, people were griefing you because you were running around with Mordechai disarming and killing afk scripters. Why wouldnt people be griefing the dogshit out of you?

For every cause there is an effect.

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:18 PM
You were part of the clan before Vanguard formed you idiot.

I never said I wasn't part of the clan before Vanguard formed. I'm talking about many weeks ago.

Urinal Poops
07-21-2010, 05:18 PM

I'm sorry Calidus, but when you kill me and steal my weapon when i'm afk. I do not owe you a conversation. All I owe you is deed loss.

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Dude, people were griefing you because you were running around with Mordechai disarming and killing afk scripters. Why wouldnt people be griefing the dogshit out of you?

For every cause there is an effect.

I'm aware that they were killing me for hanging around Mordechai. My point remains that he is quite civil in comparison to the other group.

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry Calidus, but when you kill me and steal my weapon when i'm afk. I do not owe you a conversation. All I owe you is deed loss.

Agreed. I have no problems with that. I'm merely defending my motives.

Ashliana
07-21-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm aware that they were killing me for hanging around Mordechai. My point remains that he is quite civil in comparison to the other group.

Where you see "hanging around with Mordechai," anyone with a brain sees "running around killing AFK scripters and anyone who steps through the gate."

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 05:21 PM

Of course we aren't civil to you. Why should I be civil when your clan griefs people for the fun of it?

Are you retarded too? Do you not see that maybe you anger people when you are a douchebag to them? What do you want me to do? Hug you and stick a popple up your flexible piehole?

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Internet forum for online multiplayer text role playing game is getting serious again.

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:23 PM
Where you see "hanging around with Mordechai," anyone with a brain sees "running around killing AFK scripters and anyone who steps through the gate."

Gate camping came well after all that. I've already told this story.

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Of course we aren't civil to you. Why should I be civil when your clan griefs people for the fun of it?

Are you retarded too? Do you not see that maybe you anger people when you are a douchebag to them? What do you want me to do? Hug you and stick a popple up your flexible piehole?

I'm not asking for anything, I'm merely saying that I think Mordechai is actually more of a stand up guy than the majority of the "good" guys.

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Internet forum for online multiplayer text role playing game is getting serious again.

I'm not the one nerd raging at 2 AM in the morning.

Cleetus: I'm mad! You guys are stoopid

<logs off>
<logs back on>

Cleetus: And I'm broke and you're poo poo heads!

<logs off>
<logs back on>

Cleetus: Oh and I hate you! SIGH SIGH SIGH. This is the 6th night in a row I won't be able to get xp!!!! LEEEEE SIGH.

<logs off>

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm not the one nerd raging at 2 AM in the morning.

At least mine is relegate to 2am when I"m cranky.

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 05:30 PM
At least mine is relegate to 2am when I"m cranky.

Well I'll stop raging when Jaedawg goes out with me. Nuff said.

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Well I'll stop raging when Jaedawg goes out with me. Nuff said.

Fair 'nuff

IorakeWarhammer
07-21-2010, 05:31 PM
DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

calidus
07-21-2010, 05:32 PM
DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about me?
http://www.leftoutfestival.xbuild.com/communities/5/004/007/764/925/images/4531179264.jpg

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 05:34 PM
DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahaha

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Stories is one thing you have a lot of Calidus. Unfortunately, that's all they are. They change, evolve, stretch the truth and get spun around to make you a victim. Mord is the same way. He always changes things to make himself look like he came out on top.

IorakeWarhammer
07-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Stories is one thing you have a lot of Calidus. Unfortunately, that's all they are. They change, evolve, stretch the truth and get spun around to make you a victim. Mord is the same way. He always changes things to make himself look like he came out on top.

so true

calidus
07-21-2010, 06:01 PM

Nah.

IorakeWarhammer
07-21-2010, 06:04 PM
I think I will kill House just out of pure EVIL!!!!!!!!!

Bhaalizmo
07-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Pure. Unadulterated. Crazysauce.

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Log out, Log in, out of sanctuary :D

subzero
07-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Good guys don't repeatedly kill someone based on association. Good guys don't kill first and ask questions later.

Think of it more as Watchmen than X-Men. Sometimes the good guys have to bend some laws and break some necks.

subzero
07-21-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm not asking for anything, I'm merely saying that I think Mordechai is actually more of a stand up guy than the majority of the "good" guys.

Let me guess. This revelation as to the character of these "good guys" came AFTER the Marlu muppets started running around acting like jackoffs to anyone and everyone on the server.

Or are you going to try and convince people that they were all assholes before you and your little gang decided to poke the hornet's nest?

Cthulu
07-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Think of it more as Watchmen than X-Men. Sometimes the good guys have to bend some laws and break some necks.

You all mostly die in the end, and Jaeden betrays you.

Donquix
07-21-2010, 07:36 PM
You all mostly die in the end, and Jaeden betrays you.

But it's the super smart one that does the betraying, that can't be right.

Cthulu
07-21-2010, 07:39 PM
But it's the super smart one that does the betraying, that can't be right.

Hmm, I thought he was just quick. I have trouble remembering bad movies. I was mostly just latching on to the fact that he was by far the gayest one.

Some Rogue
07-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Aw, there you go with, what did you call it the other day..the homosexualities? Why you gotta go there??

pabstblueribbon
07-21-2010, 08:05 PM
I think

Tch. I'll just stop you right there.

SpiffyJr
07-21-2010, 08:15 PM
Tch. I'll just stop you right there.

^^^^^^^^