PDA

View Full Version : Autowar

Spooky
07-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Anyone else get this problem using berserk on critters in field reps?
:Exception: type mismatch: String givenC:/Documents and Settings/Compaq_Administrator.PAULS-PC/My Documents/lich/scripts/azlib.lic:757:in `=~'

I know the person who made autowar doesn't support it anymore. I managed to fix it so it runs for tricks, however I'm not sure why this error has happened. I've redownloaded azlib too.

Michaelous
08-22-2010, 02:31 PM
yes im gettin that too

Michaelous
08-22-2010, 02:32 PM
except mine is saying

--- Lich: wander has exited.
--- Exception: type mismatch: String given
autowar:2084:in `=~'
--- Lich: autowar has exited.

anyone help?

GSFHenry
08-22-2010, 03:11 PM
I've made many modifications to autowar over the past month, and I think I fixed that issue because I don't have it. I'll see what I can do about bugging Alorn for upload rights since he not keeping up with this script any longer.

Michaelous
08-22-2010, 05:02 PM
thanks for that

Micro
08-23-2010, 03:50 AM
except mine is saying

--- Lich: wander has exited.
--- Exception: type mismatch: String given
autowar:2084:in `=~'
--- Lich: autowar has exited.

anyone help?

Same thing I've been getting for a long time. Autowar runs everything perfectly up to the part after it ;wander to find something to berserk on during fields reps. The second it stumbles on a creature, this happens and it exits.

Portu-guese
08-23-2010, 03:49 PM
I bypassed the Issue by opening up Azlib, going to the berserking field reps section and putting in start_script("bigshot"). Then I set up my bigshot to go to a specific hunting ground. In the attack line I put Berserk(stamina20), att

edit: In the bigshot active resting scripts I put "autowar berserk" and I opened up autowar and put start_script("kill"). Kill was a simple script that just kill_script("bigshot").

worked great for me until the guild reps get to a point where you need more ranks of another skill to get promoted. I suppose that you could alter it some more to wait for that response to start autowar on some tricks or batter for easy ranks then start berserk again.

Hope that helps in some way!

Menelous
08-23-2010, 11:44 PM
On line 2084 it reads:
fput "stance def" unless stance =~ 'defensive'

Change the =~ to == and it works fine.