PDA

View Full Version : Jaeden's Ramadan proposition (VIDEO!!!)

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 07:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1uHWyQHMK0&feature=related

MY EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN!!!!!

~Drew

Bhaalizmo
07-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Happy Chanukah.

WRoss
07-14-2010, 07:57 PM
umm, there is no video...just a profile

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 07:58 PM
THERE IS A VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it isn't up?

ElvenFury
07-14-2010, 08:02 PM
I suggest a second take with your wife's tits in the background. Actually, just record the tits. Preferably while she does jumping jacks.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 08:03 PM
I suggest a second take with your wife's tits in the background. Actually, just record the tits. Preferably while she does jumping jacks.

if you only knew.... TEE HEE

ElvenFury
07-14-2010, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyhiQsPS7SA

And here's the actual video link, since retard can't post his own shit right.

ElvenFury
07-14-2010, 08:04 PM
if you only knew.... TEE HEE
About the hairy nipples? Good point, we'll pass.

BriarFox
07-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Glancing at the title, I thought this post was "Jaeden's Ramadan Prostitution Video."

Drisco
07-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Fuck. His picture is deceiving. You are much uglier than I thought.

Oh btw, fuck religion... I could care less if you post here you dip shit.

Is it me or does everyone hear how hard he tries when he says those Arabic (?) words.

Khariz
07-14-2010, 08:09 PM
In all seriousness:

Take Ramadan off if you think that's what you should do. Don't worry about the asshattery. I don't see why the members of this board should influence an important religious decision of yours regardless of their behavior.

You do what you need to do.

Drisco
07-14-2010, 08:11 PM
In all seriousness:

Take Ramadan off if you think that's what you should do. Don't worry about the asshattery. I don't see why the members of this board should influence an important religious decision of yours regardless of their behavior.

You do what you need to do.

Agreed. Sorry for my previous post. Please leave and do what you think is the best.

Drisco
07-14-2010, 08:13 PM
You look like a terrorist.

A lot of Muslims are.

Khariz
07-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Is it me or does everyone hear how hard he tries when he says those Arabic (?) words.

Actually, I kind of expect it. Like my wife's family is Puerto Rican. Whereas she's lived in the U.S. her whole life and cannot speak a lick of Spanish more than I can, she still says any Spanish works she bothers to say as if she lived in Puerto Rico, with that accent. Her parents say the words that way, and culturally that's just how the word is said.

ElvenFury
07-14-2010, 08:18 PM
I don't see why the members of this board should influence an important religious decision of yours regardless of their behavior.
Obviously the best way for him to show us that religion is serious business is to throw his beliefs by the wayside.

Drisco
07-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Does Allah sport a... 07-14-2010 06:02 PM Anytime you want a BJ, just PM me. Don't tell anyone though, I don't want them to know I'm gay. -IorakeWarhammer

I just want to point out that,

A. It's against your religion,
B. I find that offensive... lolwut and...
C. You have already proven to be a hypocrit and bigot with your previous homosexual comments.

Cthulu
07-14-2010, 08:37 PM
I AM BEING SENSITIVE TO THE MUSLIMS AND THEIR TERRORISLAM

Some Rogue
07-14-2010, 08:41 PM
I just want to point out that,

A. It's against your religion,
B. I find that offensive... lolwut and...
C. You have already proven to be a hypocrit and bigot with your previous homosexual comments.

Because no one else could have possibly signed that as him....:club:

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 09:11 PM
yeah Drisco you've just proven you're a fucking dumbass LMAO

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 09:12 PM
its not a religious issue really, in Ramadan you can sin at night and it isn't considered breaking your fast. so i can come on here and continue my antics. but i was gonna just do that for you guys so the holiday would also benefit you in some way. up to you... :P

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Fuck. His picture is deceiving. You are much uglier than I thought.

Oh btw, fuck religion... I could care less if you post here you dip shit.

Sorry I didn't say RAMADAMN like a Texan. I teach Arabic you numbskull, that's probably why I pronounce the word that way. Would you like me to post the video in Arabic?

Drisco
07-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Sorry I didn't say RAMADAMN like a Texan. I teach Arabic you numbskull, that's probably why I pronounce the word that way. Would you like me to post the video in Arabic?

Yes please.

Because no one else could have possibly signed that as him....:club:

C. Wasn't talking about the rep comment.

07-14-2010 09:53 PM Actually I need some anal for srs. My butt aches for you. And I love you. Fairy dust unicorns rainbows! - IorakeWarhammer

And come on IW, I said no.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 09:31 PM
i find it hilarious people are on my nuts this badly

Buckwheet
07-14-2010, 09:32 PM
its not a religious issue really, in Ramadan you can sin at night and it isn't considered breaking your fast. so i can come on here and continue my antics. but i was gonna just do that for you guys so the holiday would also benefit you in some way. up to you... :P

http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammed-cartoon0.jpg

Drisco
07-14-2010, 09:33 PM

Buckwheet
07-14-2010, 09:34 PM

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/2/9/6/9/mohammed-aishah.png

Parkbandit
07-14-2010, 09:43 PM

I find it hilarious that you want people on your nuts this badly.

I also find it hilarious that you would forgo your "religious" values over people you will never meet on the Internet. Makes one think that perhaps religion isn't as big of a factor in your life as you lead us to believe.

Celephais
07-14-2010, 09:53 PM

Are you unfamiliar with the internet? I'm not under the impression anyone is on your nuts, you just post a lot, and it's really easy for people to respond. Why do people think that responding, one way or another, has anything to do with how much you care about a topic. You click a button, type a few words, and then click another button.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 10:20 PM
its just a nice gesture. there's nothing that applies in Ramadan that isn't applying outside of Ramadan with regards to posting. just thought it would be a sweet thing. let's see how the month turns out :)

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 10:24 PM
IT SOUNDS LIKE MORE VIDEOS ARE IN ORDER!!!!!!!!!!

Mogonis
07-14-2010, 10:27 PM
Shouldn't you be filming It's Always Sunny?

LOL BRIELUS
07-14-2010, 10:39 PM
I find it funny you haven't taken an Arabic name, which is typically what a convert will do. It's silly to have a Western/Christian sounding name, are you thinking of doing so? It's quite easy to get a name change. I like Abdul, or Mahmoud.

Mogonis
07-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Trollhammad

Sam
07-14-2010, 10:53 PM
His pronunciation of Arabic is pretty good in my opinion. Better than most of the white people I know. Better than mine probably.

Caiylania
07-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Why the heck can't you post on here the way you talk on there.

Methais
07-14-2010, 11:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBogTroll

Let's see how things go from for the month of sha'baan!!! (From now until August 11th or so)

~Drew

When you refer to yourself as a troll, you've already failed at it.

Also, if people "deserved" a break from you, they'd just put you on ignore and your posts would become invisible.

YOU DO NOT WIELD THE POWERZ!!!

4a6c1
07-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Boring video but you know what was AWESOME??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg&feature=related

All your base are belong to us. Still good for lulz.

TheThirdEye
07-14-2010, 11:58 PM
IT SOUNDS LIKE MORE VIDEOS ARE IN ORDER!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.recordemporium.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wtf.jpg
PLEASE!
http://www.russiablog.org/DontFeedtheTrolls.jpg

Methais
07-15-2010, 12:03 AM

Except for your wife.

Ribbons
07-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Don't worry guys, we're not hurting his feelings or influencing his life in any way, shape, or form. He's posting videos because he's 'teh uber trolls'. Again, we have absolutely no affect on him.

WRoss
07-15-2010, 12:35 AM
can someone make a sound byte of how he says "okay" at 11 seconds?

4a6c1
07-15-2010, 12:38 AM
I just want to mail his wife Sex and the City 2. Like...I am not kidding. I want their address so that I can mail her that movie.

Thats it. Nothing else. Maybe a Christmas Card but mostly just S&C2.... Like a cultural reverse IED. BOOM. Womens rights all over her FACE and inside her HEAD.

WRoss
07-15-2010, 12:45 AM
After three years, she'll divorce him. He's just dumb enough that she has him marrying her, paying her bills, and living under the same roof without have sex because of religious beliefs...all so the INS doesn't get on to her.

cizzymac
07-15-2010, 02:07 AM
http://z31-ae.com/spork/images/fail/normal_headdesk.jpg

I think that about sums up this thread.

TheThirdEye
07-15-2010, 02:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBogTroll

Let's see how things go from for the month of sha'baan!!! (From now until August 11th or so) lol

~Drew

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/11/24/633946587152661150-irony.jpg

The same right that allows you to be a total tool is the same right that allows us to ridicule your faith. Threatening us with with your continued presence on these boards instead of doing the right thing and following the traditions of the religion you so vehemently defend is the height of hypocrisy.

Go or stay, few really give a fuck what you do. What little support you had before this most recent act of assholery has practically dwindled to nothing. Did you really think you could hold us all hostage to your idiotic whims? If so, then you are an even bigger shithead than I originally thought you were and I thought you were a really, really ginormous shithead.

You religious fanatics are all the same. The only way you can compensate for your social/sexual inadequacies is by attempting to control others with your faith. Fuck you, go choke on a pork chop. lol

Khariz
07-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Cthulu takes off a picture of the prophet Mohammad.

Cthulu shows you a picture of the prophet Mohammad, which he is holding in his right hand. You see a particularly glorious image of the prophet Mohammad. It is so wonderful, amazing - INCREDIBLE that you begin to wonder just how allah could possibly be any better than this man. In fact - you now feel quite certain that Mohammad is the true god, and allah was nothing important.

For real.

Ribbons
07-15-2010, 02:57 AM

Cthulu shows you a picture of the prophet Mohammad, which he is holding in his right hand. You see a particularly glorious image of the prophet Mohammad. It is so wonderful, amazing - INCREDIBLE that you begin to wonder just how allah could possibly be any better than this man. In fact - you now feel quite certain that Mohammad is the true god, and allah was nothing important.

For real.

Win. Just...so...much...win. Excuse me a moment.

Methais
07-15-2010, 03:00 AM

For real.

Cthulu just won Shattered. Simu can shut the server down now.

Monotonous
07-15-2010, 03:01 AM

For real.

Without a doubt the absolute best item in Shattered.

TheThirdEye
07-15-2010, 03:07 AM

For real.

http://boboleechronicles.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/winner-win.jpg

Cthulu
07-15-2010, 03:08 AM
It's head worn and +3 to combat maneuvers too!

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 04:36 AM
MY VIDEO IDEA BACKFIRED!!! NOW EVERYONE HATE ME!!! CRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 04:37 AM
I find it funny you haven't taken an Arabic name, which is typically what a convert will do. It's silly to have a Western/Christian sounding name, are you thinking of doing so? It's quite easy to get a name change. I like Abdul, or Mahmoud.

its achmed (ahmad)

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 04:39 AM
I just want to say that I have always somewhat supported you, Jaeden, and kept a very high tolerance for your blatant trolling. But I have lost any and all respect that I ever had for you at this point. I don't care if you kill every Marluette in the game 15 times a day, you are now officially a complete waste of oxygen in my book.

Dude, did you seriously make a video on youtube that says that you are basing a religious choice, deciding whether or not to follow an observation in the religion that you practice and so adamantly support, on what people on a video game forum say or do? Really? Seriously? You should be ashamed of yourself. Saying Ramadan with a fake white-boy tongue rolling accent does not make you pious, sorry.

so much fail here. i will make another video of me speaking Arabic just to show you guys how much of retards you really are. it's fairly telling. you read too much into everything. lmao. also, its not a religious decision, just a social decision. you guys are doing ok so far, Cthulu might ruin it for you. like honestly look at my demeanor in this video. do i really look like i care that much?

Cthulu
07-15-2010, 04:53 AM
so much fail here. i will make another video of me speaking Arabic just to show you guys how much of retards you really are. it's fairly telling. you read too much into everything. lmao. also, its not a religious decision, just a social decision. you guys are doing ok so far, Cthulu might ruin it for you. like honestly look at my demeanor in this video. do i really look like i care that much?

You look like you've got queer on your chin.

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 05:02 AM
gee clew lew, why dont YOU post a pic? :)

thats what gets me , like if you guys are so high and mighty, reveal a little identity like i have.. joke around and generally act careless and see how you get torn apart.. lolol.

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 05:24 AM
this thread is like this video and the ppl at the end are newbs with a GS issue lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0K0QJKr68s&NR=1

Methais
07-15-2010, 05:47 AM
its achmed (ahmad)

GG you named yourself after this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1aSMhAAWg8

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 06:13 AM
omg GG!!

actually the name ahmad is one of the greatest Islamic names. a fine name to have.

Cthulu
07-15-2010, 06:14 AM
gee clew lew, why dont YOU post a pic? :)

thats what gets me , like if you guys are so high and mighty, reveal a little identity like i have.. joke around and generally act careless and see how you get torn apart.. lolol.

I've got nothing to hide, but I also don't see what my IRL persona has to do with a gemstone forums.

Jayvn
07-15-2010, 06:22 AM
Fucking wow..you're whiter than me and I've been working nightshift for the last month or so..

Jayvn
07-15-2010, 06:25 AM
omg GG!!

actually the name ahmad is one of the greatest Islamic names. a fine name to have.

knock knock...
who's there?
Ahmad
Ahmad who?
Ahmad nuts in yo mouth biatch!

TheThirdEye
07-15-2010, 06:43 AM
gee clew lew lol, why dont YOU post a pic? :)

thats what gets me lol, like if you guys are so high and mighty lol, reveal a little identity like i have..lol joke around and generally act careless and see how you get torn apart..lolol.

Because you are the one here that is an:
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1004/attention-whore-pic-it-and-flick-it-demotivational-poster-1270405529.jpglol

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 06:56 AM
cmon clolelu we want a face to match with your incredible integrity and timeless comedy

i love third eye's comments hes such a fan

Cthulu
07-15-2010, 07:19 AM
cmon clolelu we want a face to match with your incredible integrity and timeless comedy

i love third eye's comments hes such a fan

We means You which means No.

TheThirdEye
07-15-2010, 07:33 AM
i love third eye's comments hes such a fan lol

Yours are also priceless:

razern vs vultite for... 07-08-2010 07:10 AM fuck your face

Vanguard Friday... 07-12-2010 05:23 AM Stupid.

Vanguard Friday... 07-12-2010 08:49 AM Please be more origninal

And finally...

Vanguard Friday... 07-12-2010 10:09 PM suck cum through a swizzle straw you buttfucking faggot

http://i44.tinypic.com/x1imfc.jpg

At least I don't have a bunch of alts to spread the neg rep. What kind of loser does that?

townkiller
07-15-2010, 07:44 AM
Yours are also priceless:

Vanguard Friday... 07-12-2010 10:09 PM suck cum through a swizzle straw you buttfucking faggotAt least I don't have a bunch of alts to spread the neg rep. What kind of loser does that?

i dont even know what you guys are talking about. What I do know is that that is one awesome reputation comment, no matter what the context.

Showal
07-15-2010, 10:02 AM

Yeah, you can sin at night and it's not considered breaking the fast. There's no point in sticking to the spirit of what the fast is intended for when their are loopholes hidden in the word of what the fast is intended for.

The best way to ask for forgiveness for your past sins is to continue doing what you know you shouldn't at night, you know, because you can. It's allowed. If it wasn't allowed, it would be wrong ... but using that logic, since it IS allowed, it must be right!

Nothing better than stopping something out of religious principles during a holy month than clearly not learning from the sacrifice.

Showal
07-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Oh yeah, I'll practice some of my religious beliefs too guys, if you all behave!

See how seriously committed I am to my religion?

Every day of the week that no one on these boards mocks IW,I will add an additional prayer to my day, starting on Monday. If everyone's good, I will be a full fledged muslim on Saturday and Sunday. My religion is THAT important to me.

Sorry for mocking the prayer. F'ing love that prayer man.

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 10:32 AM
lmao

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 10:36 AM
yes im selling my religion short to gain an ounce of credibility on this message board. you guys fucking nailed it. now i must go wallow in my hypocrisy. crie.

DCSL
07-15-2010, 10:38 AM
yes im selling my religion short to gain an ounce of credibility on this message board. you guys fucking nailed it. now i must go wallow in my hypocrisy. crie.

Stop posting long enough to make the Arabic video.

4a6c1
07-15-2010, 10:49 AM
:yeahthat:

4a6c1
07-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Also

http://goatmilk.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/2356138867.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 11:09 AM
that pic is actually pretty awesome

4a6c1
07-15-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm just checking but this is the Sex and the City 2 thread RIGHT?! Ok cool.

4a6c1
07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
IM SO EXCITED

http://bostonherald.com/blogs/entertainment/the_assistant/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/satc.jpg

AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT

Fortybox
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Cthulu post pic plz

WRoss
07-15-2010, 12:17 PM
IM SO EXCITED

http://bostonherald.com/blogs/entertainment/the_assistant/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/satc.jpg

AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT

One that is middle right is the only one who is hot. The rest can go buy vibrators and call Dr. Drew to talk about their super absorbent deodorized tampons.

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 12:22 PM
me speaking Arabic:

I grade myself about a C+ for an intermediate-advanced college student living in the United States and having only traveled to the Arab world for six weeks.

added the turban just for fun :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8sXCJVAy8w

by the way kim catrall is a cougar but she's also pretty hot man

LOL BRIELUS
07-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Your arabic is pretty good, I minored in it in college, forgot it all, but for a student, you're pretty solid.

DCSL
07-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Okay, I don't like you at all. You're way too self-important and overly sensitive. You take yourself waaaaaay too seriously. That said, it's pretty hot when you're speaking Arabic.

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 12:44 PM
At least I don't have a bunch of alts to spread the neg rep. What kind of loser does that?

the only alt i ever made was banjo. i think the mods can verify. i found it pretty weird to use an alt and just stopped. maybe some people dislike you?

oh yeah and i used to be jaedenzentalinderon but i hated the alt name so i just made a new one and my first post was like ITS ME!!!! lol

IorakeWarhammer
07-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Okay, I don't like you at all. You're way too self-important and overly sensitive. You take yourself waaaaaay too seriously. That said, it's pretty hot when you're speaking Arabic.

thanks. i am bipolar with taking myself seriously. sometimes a little, sometimes not at all. if you see my posts in other threads though, i dunno if i would say i take myself that seriously though. look for ones ending in: lol, roflmao, DOFLEEE, etc..

Asha
07-15-2010, 02:34 PM
LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!!!

Drevihyin
07-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Please add this phrase into several places of your video "Alhamdulillah" without this phrase your video lacks conviction. I studied Arabic for 9 months and your conversational speech is above average.

Gan
07-15-2010, 04:40 PM
== On the sand of the Fighting Pit ==

Round 1
(10/28/06-10:23:27) Bal

Standing with feet shoulder width apart, right foot slightly leading and twelve steps distant from you facing at an angle. Cthulu shows you a picture of the prophet Mohammad, which he is holding in his right hand. You see a particularly glorious image of the prophet Mohammad. It is so wonderful, amazing - INCREDIBLE that you begin to wonder just how allah could possibly be any better than this man.

Round 2
(10/28/06-10:38:03) Bal

In fact - you now feel quite certain that Mohammad is the true god, and allah was nothing important.

Suddenly Mohammad's face shimmers and vanishes, and, in its place, you see a pair of feral amber eyes gleaming out of darkness. Faintly, you can discern the outline of a jackal's head, but the proportions are subtly distorted -- the muzzle is too large to properly fit the head, and needlelike teeth gleam menacingly behind black lips. Darkness wells forth to consume the image, and then you see nothing at all.

For real.

Fixed that for you.

TheThirdEye
07-15-2010, 04:52 PM
i dont even know what you guys are talking about. What I do know is that that is one awesome reputation comment, no matter what the context.

You might be right. It is possible I gave Ramadanalahdingdong too much credit. That insult is much too creative for such a limited intellect.

TheThirdEye
07-15-2010, 04:58 PM
yes im selling my religion short to gain an ounce of credibility on this message board lol. you guys fucking nailed it lol. now i must go wallow in my hypocrisy. crie. lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_E8BpJEni77I/Sk4PVVAxB2I/AAAAAAAAJxA/SXqErC2uRSU/s400/Douchebag+of+the+week.jpg

Methais
07-15-2010, 05:07 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/11/Thread-Gay-Disturbing.jpg

(Is that IW in the pic?)

TheThirdEye
07-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Jaeden's Ramadan... 07-15-2010 04:26 AM not enough posts to care what you think. sorry kid

If post count mattered IamDorkHammer would be the fucking messiah by now.

Cthulu
07-15-2010, 05:22 PM
http://loljesus.com/wp-content/uploads/mus_women.JPG

Drevihyin
07-16-2010, 11:00 AM
Please add this phrase into several places of your video "Alhamdulillah" without this phrase your video lacks conviction. I studied Arabic for 9 months and your conversational speech is above average.

My arabic is perfect you nitwit. I've had a sheik compliment me because it's that good

I have spent more time in a latrine in Arab countries than you have spent in your lifetime ... your Arabic is not perfect as I stated before its above average for someone that isn't a native.

Fortybox
07-16-2010, 11:11 AM
My arabic is perfect you nitwit. I've had a sheik compliment me because it's that good

I have spent more time in a latrine in Arab countries than you have spent in your lifetime ... your Arabic is not perfect as I stated before its above average for someone that isn't a native.

Yes, but can you dodge wrenches???

http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/151/1032151_090316201451_Dodgeball-movie-f02.jpg

Donquix
07-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Yes, but can you dodge wrenches???

http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/151/1032151_090316201451_Dodgeball-movie-f02.jpg

Someone's goal in shattered needs to be to get a returner and have it altered into a dodgeball.

Celephais
07-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Someone's goal in shattered needs to be to get a returner and have it altered into a dodgeball.

TWC dual returners ... first a wrench, then a dodgeball.

Also they need to PvP against people with Evasion Mastery.

townkiller
07-16-2010, 01:25 PM
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6550/iorakepukehammer.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
08-04-2010, 04:38 PM
bump guys you still have a chance! I have been purposefully merciful with my trolling over the past few days!

if not, my diabolical plan comes to fruition soon!

RichardCranium
08-20-2010, 01:55 PM