PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah sport a chinstrap?

Cthulu
07-14-2010, 03:04 AM
A good question that was queried on lnet the other night.

I can't stop thinking about the implications

Mogonis
07-14-2010, 03:15 AM
Heh.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 07:49 AM
you're a retard for making such a dumb thread

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 07:58 AM
you're a retard for making such a dumb thread

Pot this is kettle do you copy?

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 09:20 AM
yeah good job moderator, you keep moderatin those boards!!!

Stanley Burrell
07-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Fuck.

Bhaalizmo
07-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Fuck.

Such insight. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 09:36 AM

Thanks. The important thing to remember is when you're a fucking idiot and don't know what you're talking about just add a few extra !!! or lols to the end of your post.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 10:00 AM
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElvenFury
07-14-2010, 10:04 AM
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think your shtick has gotten old, and lately I've just been hoping that you start spamming your shit enough that Kranar bans you.

To be clear: Your retardation is no longer amusing to me.

Gan
07-14-2010, 10:35 AM
Fuck the chinstrap. What about knee pads?

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Fuck the chinstrap. What about knee pads? Oh you did it now!!!!!! It's time to rage out as you only can after you fall for a brown chick, convert, and SUDDENLY KNOW IT ALL AND SPOUT IT LIKE SOMEONE GIVES A FUCK lol (lol added just in case)

TheEschaton
07-14-2010, 10:56 AM
Judging from the clothing the brown chick in his avatar is wearing, and previous pictures of her, she's not even Muslim.

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Judging from the clothing the brown chick in his avatar is wearing, and previous pictures of her, she's not even Muslim.

I love everything about this post.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 11:05 AM

shows a complete ignorance of Punjabi culture

they are Muslims from Lahore.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Oh you did it now!!!!!! It's time to rage out as you only can after you fall for a brown chick, convert, and SUDDENLY KNOW IT ALL AND SPOUT IT LIKE SOMEONE GIVES A FUCK lol (lol added just in case)

wrong try again

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 11:11 AM
You spelled "spot on" wrong.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 11:13 AM
its funny u guys fell for this thread. keep roasting babez :)

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Yourself, kill it.

Some Rogue
07-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Draino, drink it?

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 11:28 AM
A move, bust it.

Sean of the Thread
07-14-2010, 11:30 AM
http://www.cydeweys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/mohammed-bomb.jpg
http://images29.fotki.com/v1006/photos/1/1222605/5411528/pigletfightsback2-vi.jpg

RichardCranium
07-14-2010, 11:55 AM
My ass, stick a finger in it.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 11:58 AM
hilarious thread

Khariz
07-14-2010, 12:27 PM

I actually agree with this. This is the Shattered forum.

So can I start a thread called "Did Jesus rape Mary with a strap-on dildo?" and then proceed to discuss that topic here? I might do that just for shits and grins. I'm sure someone has asked that on LNet before.

Or how about another awesome Shattered-related topic "Atheists are all hemaphroditic monkey-fuckers".

Or even "My Rabbi fucked my at my Bar Mitzvah". Great Shattered topic.

Gan
07-14-2010, 12:32 PM
As long as it remotely adheres to the ToS, I believe it safe for discussion or mockery.

Otherwise, see my sig.

Back
07-14-2010, 12:37 PM

Maybe you need to take Moderator off your title since its obvious no one moderates anything anyway.

Khariz
07-14-2010, 12:37 PM
As long as it remotely adheres to the ToS, I believe it safe for discussion or mockery.

Otherwise, see my sig.

I'm not saying that bashing Iorake and his religion aren't allowed on this board. I'm just saying that I don't get why we are talking about it in the Shattered forum. Just because people were also making fun of him for his religion on LNet doesn't mean that it's on topic regarding Shattered.

But whatever, no biggie, I guess.

calidus
07-14-2010, 12:43 PM
bashing Iorake and his religion ... making fun of him for his religion ...

Just wanted to point out that I believe people are making fun of him for being him, not for being a particular religion.

Attacking his religion is just another avenue for making fun of him, and the way he talks about his religion makes it all the easier.... in fact, one could say that based off how the internet works, he's asking for it by talking about his religion so much.

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Maybe you need to take Moderator off your title since its obvious no one moderates anything anyway.

It's obvious I moderate the folders I'm the moderator of....gratz on being your standard fucktard self.

calidus
07-14-2010, 12:45 PM
It's obvious I moderate the folders I'm the moderator of....gratz on being your standard fucktard self.

Oh no you didn't!

Back
07-14-2010, 12:46 PM

Yeesh, sensitive. Just a suggestion pal. Carry on.

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeesh, sensitive. Just a suggestion pal. Carry on.

If it was a suggestion sure, but your's was a HEY ZOMG LET ME GET ON A BANDWAGON REAL FAST SO PEOPLE FORGET IM THE NORMAL BOARD RETARD no one ever moderates ever post.

Less sensitive more pointing out you're still you.

Back
07-14-2010, 12:50 PM
If it was a suggestion sure, but your's was a HEY ZOMG LET ME GET ON A BANDWAGON REAL FAST SO PEOPLE FORGET IM THE NORMAL BOARD RETARD no one ever moderates ever post.

Less sensitive more pointing out you're still you.

Me, bandwagon? You are the fucking king of bandwagoning. Just look at this thread, chief.

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 12:51 PM
You caught me, IW is retarded and I called him on it. My bad...wait what?

calidus
07-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Uh oh....

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Ah fuck...I can't believe you've done this.

Gan
07-14-2010, 01:01 PM
So what does it say about you when you have Backlash defending you?

Sean of the Thread
07-14-2010, 01:03 PM
It's says DURKA-DURKA

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:07 PM
(hey guys, let's post some racist and inflammatory comments against this guy and everything he stands for so we scare him away from the boards!! Brilliant!! Meanwhile we'll sink lower than his level, but anything for the mission!!)

Celephais
07-14-2010, 01:09 PM
(hey guys, let's post some racist and inflammatory comments against this guy and everything he stands for so we scare him away from the boards!! Brilliant!! Meanwhile we'll sink lower than his level, but anything for the mission!!)

(great idea)

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:09 PM
gah celefacepalm!!!

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 01:10 PM

GG.

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 01:13 PM

(hey guys, let's post some innane shit about religion in every single thread/post while being a complete dumb ass at all times so we annoy everyone!!! Elite!!! Meanwhile we'll pretend we're the victim when people get mad at us and we'll report posts because we made our bed but we sure as shit aren' big boys and can't lay in it!!! Let's not forget to post a "changin my ways I was a douche you're right" post and then ignore it within moments!!!!!!!!!!! lol rofl !!! hehehe !!!!!)

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:15 PM
ideas are only as good at their effectiveness :)

SOUNDS LIKE SOME PEOPLE WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ALTAR THIS MORNING!!!

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 01:19 PM

SOUNDS LIKE SOME PEOPLE WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ALTAR THIS MORNING!!!

Decide what Islamic country you're gonna move to yet?

Sean of the Thread
07-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Douchebagisktan.

Gan
07-14-2010, 01:21 PM

So you like living with failure?

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:26 PM
FUCK I SUCK U GUYS ARE RIGHT!!!! SHUCKS....

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 01:27 PM
FUCK I SUCK U GUYS ARE RIGHT!!!! SHUCKS....

First step is admitting it. Second step is getting the noose and chair. Third step is ridding the world of your suck.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:34 PM
man this is great I get all this attention and didnt have to do anything.

Rinualdo
07-14-2010, 01:37 PM

When being yourself illicits this much negative attention, perhaps that say something about the way in which you conduct yourself?

Gan
07-14-2010, 01:40 PM

Except post.

Fortybox
07-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Jaedawg, I do have to say that you bring a lot of this on yourself through your actions in the game and on the boards. My best advice to you is to live however you think is right in RL, but enjoy the game when you log on because well...it is a game.

People don't want to log into GS and have a religious debate. They come to play a game.

Just don't fuel the fire.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:44 PM
we had like 1-2 convos.. a lot of people appreciate it. i get a lot of good PMs here and in the game too. so that stuff is fine. i don't think much of this is a reflection on me but rather a reflection on the personalities of those posting. you could go through the boards and find more controversial/annoying posts by various users. i'm far from the extreme in any category. :)

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:46 PM
like... look at who created the thread.. one of my fan club members. its exciting really. there was a general lull in any of my activity for about a week and suddenly this. quite promising :)
because if i didn't do anything to generate the latest controversy here, then naturally the scrutiny falls on the motivations and deep insecurities of those posting. there's a little more to this grotesque but lovable tale than it seems.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Garnering ill-will toward yourself is not promising in any way.

On an off topic note, did your wife get a tan before that shindig? Her skin looks much more tan than her other pictures.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:49 PM
thats what we call "dim lighting." it was a dance floor :)

I HAS ROMANTIEUQ DANCE!!! <WIGGLE>

but really the whole point of my legacy of asshattery is beginning to produce real results.

the motivation? to appear as a relatively vulnerable individual subject to criticism. then, to watch as day after day they levelled their harshest criticism while completely ignoring their own faults and their own straying from their own moral code. its so funny because its worked so well.

jokez on u :P

calidus
07-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Garnering ill-will toward yourself is not promising in any way.

On an off topic note, did your wife get a tan before that shindig? Her skin looks much more tan than her other pictures.

Paint.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Dim lights or Paint? TRUTH PEOPLE!

Sean of the Thread

No it's because she's a meat stick.

SpiffyJr
Paint.

* The following message is off-topic *

Psst, you're slammed with a missing leg.

* This thread may now resume *

Some Rogue
07-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Any one of his posts can be summed up in the following site. So from now on, anytime he posts, just click here. (http://derp.cheezburger.com/)

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 01:56 PM
again, complete ignorance of the culture. Paki women use fake stuff to look more PALE, not more dark. www.dotards.com :)

Sean of the Thread
07-14-2010, 01:59 PM
again, complete ignorance of the culture. Paki women use fake stuff to look more PALE, not more dark. www.dotards.com (http://www.dotards.com) :)

I bet she has a roast beef colored goop chuter too.

Cephalopod
07-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Look. I'm going to level with you.

Instead of posting words, from now on just post pictures of your wife. Preferably naked.

IorakeWarhammer
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ribbons

Instead of posting words, from now on just post pictures of your wife. Preferably naked.

I am Ribbons and I approve this post.

Sean of the Thread
07-14-2010, 02:02 PM

Allow me sir.

http://www.roadfood.com/photos/7635.jpg

Gan
07-14-2010, 02:03 PM
I bet she has a roast beef colored goop chuter too.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/3strangedays/motivator242260.jpg

daeler33
07-14-2010, 02:04 PM
now thats some fucked up shit right there.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Y'know when you pull apart a grill cheese sandwich and it's just really goopy and mucus looking?

...Yeah...

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 02:07 PM
better than your STINKY FISH SANDWICH , HO!!!!

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 02:10 PM
at this rate it will be 6pm in NO TIME

CARRY ON, CHILDREN, CARRY ON!! <PREEN>

here's one you could use:

1. iorake if you're so cool IRL why are you constantly posting on this message board. if we're such nerds then why 1000+ posts?!?!

Rinualdo
07-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Reading IW posts is like...

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/goredeljuliouch03.jpg

TheEschaton
07-14-2010, 02:19 PM

The sari is Hindu clothing. The red sari is typical of a Hindu wedding. Painting of the hands with henna, as seen in previous pictures, during your wedding, also Hindu in nature. Lahore, last I checked, is in Pakistan. She would wear more traditional Islamic fare, like a shalwar, in Pakistan. Believe me, I've been to both Pakistan and the Punjab.

In Pakistan, saris are less commonly worn than the Salwar kameez which is worn throughout the country. Because of its long association with the Hindu culture and it exposing the stomach and navel, Sari is considered to be against the injunctions of Islam and as a 'Hindu dress'.[14][15] Even though, saris have been worn by people living in the region that is now Pakistan since ancient times, it has lost popularity since 1947. Many Islamic right wing elements have pressed on a move to ban saris.[15] However, the sari remains a popular garment among the upper class for many formal functions.

At best, she's Hindu, at worst she's a dumb-as-hell Muslim who doesn't know her own religion.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 02:24 PM
At best, she's Hindu, at worst she's a dumb-as-hell Muslim who doesn't know her own religion.

A match made in Heaven?

Drisco
07-14-2010, 02:33 PM

Hahaha didn't get past you post in this thread. Very lawlsy, I wish I could rep you.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 02:39 PM
The sari is Hindu clothing. The red sari is typical of a Hindu wedding. Painting of the hands with henna, as seen in previous pictures, during your wedding, also Hindu in nature. Lahore, last I checked, is in Pakistan. She would wear more traditional Islamic fare, like a shalwar, in Pakistan. Believe me, I've been to both Pakistan and the Punjab.

ahhhhhhhhhh i love you you have no idea. yes they're Muslims that on the outside practice a lot of Hindu culture. but their manners and conduct are much better than a lot of people you would see on the street that you'd swear were muslims. but honestly i would rather take the conduct over the appearance. anybody can put on an appearance of being religious.

Drisco
07-14-2010, 03:15 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh i love you you have no idea. yes they're Muslims that on the outside practice a lot of Hindu culture. but their manners and conduct are much better than a lot of people you would see on the street that you'd swear were muslims. but honestly i would rather take the conduct over the appearance. anybody can put on an appearance of being religious.

My god. It's like he's talking about himself. Man meets wife, Man adopts wives religion, man is attention whore and uses his "now" most controversial religion so he can get attention. Man throws his religion in peoples face's when he doesn't get enough.

Really though the joke is on him because there is no god, which science has proven.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 03:18 PM
My god. It's like he's talking about himself. Man meets wife, Man adopts wives religion, man is attention whore and uses his "now" most controversial religion so he can get attention. Man throws his religion in peoples face's when he doesn't get enough.

Really though the joke is on him because there is no god, which science has proven.

Drisco, I love ya.

Cthulu
07-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Well this thread turned out pretty well.

daeler33
07-14-2010, 03:20 PM

Science hasn't proven that. only presented more questions.

HJFudge
07-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Two comments:
Cthulu's good at what he does...which in this case is stir shit up.

Seriously guys? IW might be socially inept, but thats no reason to mock someones religious beliefs or his wife. Plus, isnt this the wrong forum to do so in? Just sayin.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Well this thread turned out pretty well.

Cthulu! Where ya been ya green son of a bitch? Get over here, give yo' daddy a hug.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 03:25 PM
man meets gemstone, man graduates the 5th grade...

by the way I was Muslim for 2 years before I met her.

Celephais
07-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Seriously guys? IW might be socially inept, but thats no reason to mock someones religious beliefs or his wife.
You act like people are waiting for a reason.

Plus, isnt this the wrong forum to do so in? Just sayin.
Folder, yes, forum, no. Now if you said "Isn't this the wrong forum to have an intelligent debate about religion/how to treat other people", I would have agreed with you.

Drisco
07-14-2010, 03:31 PM
In my opinion Religious beliefs are fair game. You choose those beliefs, it's not like race where you had no choice. My god if someone was a Scientologist here shit would be flying. Maybe you should pick that one up next IW, it's pretty controversial.

<3 Ribbons :)

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 03:31 PM
I agree with Fudge. but HJFudge, it's the same element that invokes cryfails when you guys own them in Shattered as provokes them to be mean to me. a complete denial of reality.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 03:38 PM
I agree with Fudge. but HJFudge, it's the same element that invokes cryfails when you guys own them in Shattered as provokes them to be mean to me. a complete denial of reality.

The funny part is it's you getting owned most of the time. It's you denying the reality of said ownage and instead claiming a victory or claiming to be 'teh most 1337 troll evar!!!!11!!1'

But whatever, keep rockin' to your strange beat.

HJFudge
07-14-2010, 03:42 PM

Actually no, Denial of Reality is a separate issue certain members of the board have. Nerds, as we all pretty much are, have a tendancy to be poor sports.

The Crying and the Insults are pretty much standard Internet Forum behavior.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 03:42 PM
oh im boogyin' baby.

>dance cth
You ask Cthulu to dance with you.

HJFudge
07-14-2010, 03:44 PM
The funny part is it's you getting owned most of the time. It's you denying the reality of said ownage and instead claiming a victory or claiming to be 'teh most 1337 troll evar!!!!11!!1'

But whatever, keep rockin' to your strange beat.

Im confused, are you in game yet? Or are you just listening to the people on the boards? Because the disconnect of what Actually Occurs and what is posted about on the Boards is pretty big.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Im confused, are you in game yet? Or are you just listening to the people on the boards? Because the disconnect of what Actually Occurs and what is posted about on the Boards is pretty big.

Wish I was but unfortunately money issues keep me from the game.

I do suppose I'm missing some links in the chain but my post was referring to his overall posts on the boards, not what he says in game. Clear it up for you?

HJFudge
07-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Wish I was but unfortunately money issues keep me from the game.

I do suppose I'm missing some links in the chain but my post was referring to his overall posts on the boards, not what he says in game. Clear it up for you?

Yes, according to this board and the posts on here, I can see how you've gotten that impression.

According to the boards, we're all in our 20's level wise and go around the catacombs all day killing newbs, and we also are disbanding and demoralized and our membership is shrinking daily.

According to the boards.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 03:50 PM
thats the greatest part - he doesn't play and his reason is he can't afford it. DOFL

AnticorRifling
07-14-2010, 03:50 PM
ahhh anybody can put on an appearance of being religious.

Yes, yes you do.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 03:52 PM
yeah you can't take it all on face value. people knock mordie's group but they are puttin up a hell of a fight and dominating in some ways. and it's almost the same reason that people feel the need to make things up about his group as they feel the need to make things up about me. they feel insecure, threatened.. they feel the status quo is being challenged.. so they resort to desperation tactics. it's all really quite amusing.

TheEschaton
07-14-2010, 03:53 PM

So, your wife from ultra-conservative Pakistan wears Hindu saris, which, as per the last post, are taboo in Islam because they reveal the midriff?

hokay.My point about her being dumb stands.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Yes, according to this board and the posts on here, I can see how you've gotten that impression.

According to the boards, we're all in our 20's level wise and go around the catacombs all day killing newbs, and we also are disbanding and demoralized and our membership is shrinking daily.

According to the boards.

And you missed the part of how the post was directed to IW.

Do I believe everything the boards produce? No. I have my skepticism on some of the "information" that's posted here. Information can be manipulated in whatever way possible to suit the needs of the informant. You do seem to be rather touchy about the allegedly "false" information though. Every chance you get you're rebuking it like your life depends on it.

But whatever, I have no intention of arguing with you further.

thats the greatest part - he doesn't play and his reason is he can't afford it. DOFL

Straightening out my life comes first. Simple pleasures come second.

Celephais
07-14-2010, 03:55 PM

Not sure how that's the greatest part... seems like responsible budgeting to me.

Also ... DOFL? Derping on floor laughing?

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 04:00 PM
So, your wife from ultra-conservative Pakistan wears Hindu saris, which, as per the last post, are taboo in Islam because they reveal the midriff?

hokay.My point about her being dumb stands.

Pakistan.. is not as conservative as you might think. Especially in major cities like Lahore. The Punjabi areas are largely different from the tribal areas. Complete disconnect culturally (and often ethnically). If Pakistan was that conservative there wouldn't be a fortune teller on every city block like there is. (fortune telling is considered shirk, THE greatest sin in Islam (putting belief in one other than God as far as the future is concerned).)

TheEschaton
07-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Ah yes, Lahore isn't conservative, I forgot.

I've been to Lahore, and never once seen a Muslim woman in a sari. Nor any sign of such non-conservativeness.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Straightening out my life comes first. Simple pleasures come second.

how to build rep on a message board:

1. browse posts finding someone everyone hates

2. criticize them in a fiery manner never quite experienced before

3. soak up the love and attention!!!

you rock man

AnticorRifling
Wikipedia says so therefor your first hand experiences are null and void TheE.

Drew
In my opinion Religious beliefs are fair game. You choose those beliefs, it's not like race where you had no choice.

If someone wants to have a serious discussion with me about my beliefs and I have the time I'd be more than happy to do so. This thread was just to piss of IW. It worked, he asks for it by acting the way he does, but it's also pretty childish to poke the animal in the cage just to get a response. Let's not pretend this thread was started to have some sort of serious discourse about whatever it is that IW believes.

If you want actual serious advice IW: just leave this thread and others like it alone. Mohammad doesn't need you to defend him and you aren't less of a Moslem for doing so. The more you do the more "blasphemies" get posted. So the logical way to stop the blasphemy is for you to STFU and ignore.

/end waste of breath
//sorry for injecting rational thought into this thread

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Ah yes, Lahore isn't conservative, I forgot.

I've been to Lahore, and never once seen a Muslim woman in a sari. Nor any sign of such non-conservativeness.

the paki women don't usually wear saris that reveal their stomach. nor does my wife.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
how to build rep on a message board:

1. browse posts finding someone everyone hates

2. criticize them in a fiery manner never quite experienced before

3. soak up the love and attention!!!

you rock man

1. You seem to think you're that important. You're not, you're just so much more active.

2. I dislike you. I'm not gonna hold back, I'm absolutely sure I'd say it (previous things) to your face.

3. Huh, no idea where that came from but alright.

I know I do. I'm an 8 on the rock-o-meter.

Cephalopod
07-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Random: I always heard from British friends that 'Paki' was offensive. It that not the case here or in Pakistan / wherever?

ElvenFury
07-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Wait, Paki doesn't mean liquor store?

/masshole

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Wikipedia says so therefor your first hand experiences are null and void TheE.

Fuckin' Wikipedia.

Celephais
07-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Wait, Paki doesn't mean liquor store?

/masshole

That's a CT thing I thought... I was confused by some people in MA not knowing what I meant when I said I was going to the packy. Although I think they're catching on.

I called in a "grinder" order the other day and the person was confused what I meant until I clarified with sub. How do you not know all the various names for a sandwich... especially if you answer the phone for a damn sandwich shop... or at least the popular ones.

Ribbons
07-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Well, withdrawing from the topic for a bit.

ElvenFury
07-14-2010, 04:32 PM
That's a CT thing I thought... I was confused by some people in MA not knowing what I meant when I said I was going to the packy. Although I think they're catching on.

I called in a "grinder" order the other day and the person was confused what I meant until I clarified with sub. How do you not know all the various names for a sandwich... especially if you answer the phone for a damn sandwich shop... or at least the popular ones.
Yeah, I have mixed feelings when sandwich shops hire those vapid teenage girls to work the counter in the summers. Nice cans, but why is she asking me if I want ketchup on my Italian? Lots of places around here label subs as grinders too, so that's surprising.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 04:39 PM
grinder? wtf? what part of the country?

ever heard of "hoagie?"

ElvenFury
07-14-2010, 04:47 PM

ever heard of "hoagie?"
Yes. Choke on one. Also, learn your state abbreviations or just improve your reading comprehension, since we mentioned the area several times.

Methais
07-14-2010, 04:54 PM

Your wife's a whore? WAT?

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Yes. Choke on one. Also, learn your state abbreviations or just improve your reading comprehension, since we mentioned the area several times.

eek sowwy

Methais
07-14-2010, 04:55 PM

Or maybe that's why he leaves it on there...

http://pictures.mastermarf.com/blog/2009/090404-thinking-cat.jpg

Celephais
07-14-2010, 04:56 PM

ever heard of "hoagie?"

Of course I've heard of hoagie, it's not nearly as common around here, but if someone asked for one, I'd know what they want, and direct them to the nearest woman to make one for them. Sub, Grinder, Hero, Hoagie, I'm sure I know more, but off the top of my head those are obvious ones.

Methais
07-14-2010, 04:58 PM

You don't get much of it from your wife do you?

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 04:59 PM
we have one here made by capriotti's that has shredded turkey, cranberries, and stuffing.. they call it the bobby. it's sooo good.

Celephais
07-14-2010, 05:04 PM
we have one here made by capriotti's that has shredded turkey, cranberries, and stuffing.. they call it the bobby. it's sooo good.

Reading comprehension is that bad huh? I'm not talking about specific sandwiches. Asking for a Monte Cristo (at least use an example that's not specific to one shop) is quite a bit different thank asking for a sub.

I actually said, "I'd like a pastrami grinder" and she responded with "a what?"

Methais
07-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Plus, isnt this the wrong forum to do so in?

No.

mocking IW's wife

If she was dumb enough to marry him, she deserves it.

Drew
07-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Sub, Grinder, Hero, Hoagie, I'm sure I know more, but off the top of my head those are obvious ones.

Gyro, kabob, doner.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 05:07 PM
No.

If she was dumb enough to marry him, she deserves it.

if you guys are seriously criticizing me - let's clear the air. you don't have SHIT on me and my wife is a saint. that is all.

TheThirdEye
07-14-2010, 05:08 PM
I actually agree with this. This is the Shattered forum.

So can I start a thread called "Did Jesus rape Mary with a strap-on dildo?" and then proceed to discuss that topic here? I might do that just for shits and grins. I'm sure someone has asked that on LNet before.

Or how about another awesome Shattered-related topic "Atheists are all hemaphroditic monkey-fuckers".

Or even "My Rabbi fucked my at my Bar Mitzvah". Great Shattered topic.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_W7xUlShjQpU/Rx2Zp_QUeZI/AAAAAAAAANc/hOyyydKubvA/s320/jesus-hates-you.jpg

Ashliana
07-14-2010, 05:08 PM
if you guys are seriously criticizing me - let's clear the air. you don't have SHIT on me and my wife is a saint. that is all.

All we know is that you're intolerable and your wife married you--at least that reflects on her. =P

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Reading comprehension is that bad huh? I'm not talking about specific sandwiches. Asking for a Monte Cristo (at least use an example that's not specific to one shop) is quite a bit different thank asking for a sub.

I actually said, "I'd like a pastrami grinder" and she responded with "a what?"

dude i was just.. mentioning a good sub..

haHEOAHOEaHOEAHOEAHOEAHOAEHOEAHEAHAEHEAHAOEHAEHAEH EAHEAHEAHEAHEAHeaHeaHEHAOHEOAHOEAHOEAHOEAHOEA

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 05:10 PM
All we know is that you're intolerable and your wife married you--at least that reflects on her. =P

hahaEHOHAEOHAEOHAOEHOAEHAOEHEOAHEOAHAOEHOAEHOEAHOE AHOEAHEAHEAHeaHOeaHOeaHOEAHOAEHOeaHeaHO

Sean of the Thread
07-14-2010, 05:10 PM

"a saint"? Is that the new name for a sloppy roast beef vagina sammich?

P.s. Does she enjoy anal since Allah does?

Ashliana
07-14-2010, 05:12 PM
hahaEHOHAEOHAEOHAOEHOAEHAOEHEOAHEOAHAOEHOAEHOEAHOE AHOEAHEAHEAHeaHOeaHOeaHOEAHOAEHOeaHeaHO

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/303/f/f/DERP_by_touketsu_fenikkusu.png

Cap'nDrak
07-14-2010, 05:13 PM
http://www.zanimation.tv/directorimages/TeamAmericaOpening.jpg

Allah is watching you Troll.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 05:13 PM
hoho.. hehe.. haha?

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 05:14 PM
when you mock the religions it doesnt make me sad it just makes you look racist heh

Ashliana
07-14-2010, 05:16 PM
when you mock the religions it doesnt make me sad it just makes you look racist heh

Quoted for posterity. Mocking "the religions" makes you a racist. Please stop. :club:

Cap'nDrak
07-14-2010, 05:19 PM

Racism-
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

bigotry-
1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

For your future edification.

TheThirdEye
07-14-2010, 05:22 PM

Troll mad?
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/323/8/3/Emo_Troll_by_yrindale.jpg
No! Troll sad...lol

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Racism-
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

bigotry-
1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

For your future edification.

ohh very nice. i like this because a bigot sounds nastier than a racist :)

WOE YOU BIGOTS!!!! <CRY SELF TO SLEEP HOPING MY REPOUR IMPROVES ON THIS FRINGY, HAS-BEEN MESSAGE BOARD!!!>

TheThirdEye
07-14-2010, 05:28 PM

but really the whole point of my legacy of asshattery is beginning to produce real results.

the motivation? to appear as a relatively vulnerable individual subject to criticism. then, to watch as day after day they levelled their harshest criticism while completely ignoring their own faults and their own straying from their own moral code. its so funny because its worked so well.

jokez on u :P

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae37/ravinrainbow/gtfo_take_fail_catjpg.png

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
rut roh got me there! 1-0

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 05:59 PM
6pm already. fucking spectacular. thanks to all who were involved.

...I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY.

Senglent
07-14-2010, 06:13 PM

I felt like pointing this out but just didn't feel it was worth the effort. It's stil rather a pointless arguement with IW IMO.

Warriorbird
07-14-2010, 06:33 PM
IW has definitely stepped up his troll game. Good show.

Drisco
07-14-2010, 06:42 PM
.My point about her being dumb stands.

She married him? Obviously.

Cthulu
07-14-2010, 07:27 PM
IW has definitely stepped up his troll game. Good show.

lol

Durgrimst
07-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Is IW a muslim also, or just his woman?

naps
07-14-2010, 07:58 PM

I'd bet he's nothing like his forum presence irl. Probably a regular type like-able guy. I'd say the same for just about everyone on these forums. So his wife likely married a fellow she very much likes. But then...I dunno nothin bout nothin.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 07:59 PM
I'd bet he's nothing like his forum presence irl. Probably a regular type like-able guy. I'd say the same for just about everyone on these forums. So his wife likely married a fellow she very much likes. But then...I dunno nothin bout nothin.

This.

luckily someone's got the neurons firin'!

Drisco
07-14-2010, 08:31 PM

You are probably right. But then again if someone acts like this on the forum it has to say somthing about their character IRL.

For example. Rocktar is into RPing Domination/Raping/Pillaging slaves. That has to carry into IRL, much like IW's need for attention. I still stand by my valid point his wife isn't really into him, which leads him to cry out for attention on these boreds. Perhaps he's becoming a Muslim in a weak attempt to gain some affection/approval from his wife.

Some Rogue
07-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Thank you Drisco, board psychologist. :jerkit:

Are you out of puberty yet?

Drisco
07-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Thank you Drisco, board psychologist. :jerkit:

Are you out of puberty yet?

Pfft, I took 2 psych classes..... I'm in the know don't ya know.

If anyone needs more advice I take clients via PM's.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 09:14 PM
the trolling expeditions have exposed Drisco as a complete fucking retard lmao

Drisco
07-14-2010, 09:30 PM
the trolling expeditions have exposed Drisco as a complete fucking retard lmao

Everything I stated was possible and possibly true. You made a youtube video for the PC saying you will "Allow" us time away from you. I'm the retard lolwut?

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 09:32 PM
if i got paid to amuse myself i'd be a trillionaire

Buckwheet
07-14-2010, 09:35 PM
if i got paid to amuse myself i'd be a trillionaire

I thought self pleasuring was a no no?

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 10:20 PM
no being pleasured by ur mom is a no no

radamanthys
07-14-2010, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_osOoVg
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_osOoVg)

Just for the hell of it.

IorakeWarhammer
07-14-2010, 10:25 PM
YEP, DEF TIME FOR SOME NEW VIDEOS TOMORROW!! <SQUEAL!!!>

Enitocin
07-14-2010, 11:00 PM
go away

TheThirdEye
07-14-2010, 11:04 PM
YEP, DEF TIME FOR SOME NEW VIDEOS TOMORROW!! <SQUEAL!!!> lol

http://doomdog.net/AttentionWhore.jpglol

Cthulu
07-14-2010, 11:17 PM
http://www.the-better-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/LEGO-Mohammed.jpg

Methais
07-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Everything I stated was possible and possibly true. You made a youtube video for the PC saying you will "Allow" us time away from you. I'm the retard lolwut?

Wait what?

Link please. I didn't read this whole thread and am too lazy to backtrack.

Caiylania
07-14-2010, 11:41 PM
It is another thread, the video that is.

Methais
07-14-2010, 11:42 PM
YEP, DEF TIME FOR SOME NEW VIDEOS TOMORROW!! <SQUEAL!!!>

You =
http://pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/peter_stand_large.jpg

and/or
http://stkittshash.com/pictures/10thAnnHash.iview/image/girlie_man_with_beers.jpg

4a6c1
07-15-2010, 12:28 AM
hoho.. hehe.. haha?

Hmmm.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................!