PDA

View Full Version : The Book of the Forsaken

KingKatze
07-14-2010, 12:35 AM
I will begin daily posting my various inscriptions. They will be in no particular order, for I have been doing them on 4 different computers and have a huge amount of logs to look through. I found this one from earlier and thought everyone would get a kick out of it. I hope you all enjoy being inscribed as much as I have enjoyed inscribing you.

Katze Darkshot, Luukos' Personal Assassin

Speaking confidently to Darthvader, you declare, "I challenge you to a duel Darthvader."

You point your freakin' lightsaber at Darthvader.

Darthvader swings a silvery vultite falchion at you!
With extreme effort, you beat back the attack with your lightsaber!

With subtlety and speed, you aim to clandestinely vanish into the shadows.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.

You move into an offensive stance, ready for battle.

You exclaim, "May the force be with my swing!"

>amb darth
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a freakin' lightsaber at Darthvader!
AS: +281 vs DS: +215 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +81 = +181
... and hit for 56 points of damage!
Gruesome slash opens Darthvader's forehead!
Grey matter spills forth!

* Darthvader drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Darthvader.
Darthvader becomes solid again.
The bright luminescence fades from around Darthvader.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Darthvader.
Darthvader seems a bit less imposing.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Darthvader suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

Satisfaction wells within you, induced by the slaying of Darthvader. The match is yours!

* Darthvader just bit the dust!

You raise your freakin' lightsaber in triumph!

You bow to Darthvader
You say, "Well met, perhaps next time the force shall be stronger on the darkside."

The ghostly voice of Darthvader says, "It shall."
>
A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Darthvader.

Speaking slowly to Darthvader, you state, "You are inscribee #238."

Speaking clearly to Darthvader, you continue, "You shall not hear from me again in this capacity unless you seek me out."

Speaking happily to Darthvader, you continue, "Upon your final death, you shall become one of the undead army of Luukos and experience true eternal life.

You say, "Allow me to drag you to town."

Fortybox
07-14-2010, 12:53 AM
My name is Katze. I wanted to show you my book! First I did this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mzdWOlffxLM/SukNNWTxrFI/AAAAAAAABmk/qZWoGFx0ScE/s400/RainbowBright.gif

And then that:

http://sonidoinquieto.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/my-little-pony.jpg

Followed by this:

http://www.rayesdesign.com/themes/unicorns/graphics/u02.jpg

And then my night ended by going to bed to this:

http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/Pics/FatFaeries.jpg

Drunken Durfin
07-14-2010, 01:20 AM
Sucks you can't mod your own threads.

KingKatze
07-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Sucks you can't mod your own threads.

No worries, I was sure the dumbass was gonna post immediately. It's all good, just can't stand the fact I inscribed him is all. I have had a great time regardless, let him post what he likes. It will only kill the already dwindling respect I had for him to begin with. I think I will start posting my kills 2 at the time starting tomorrow, or I could do this literally almost everyday for a year since I'm currently at #268 and rising. I hope the rest of you enjoy them!

Fortybox
07-14-2010, 01:52 AM
So then I decided I needed to inscribe people into my gay book of happiness. Here is me getting ready:

http://www.thoughtsongod.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/fairy.jpg

Where o where could I find people to kill? Oh wait, here's some!:

http://gaygamer.net/images/disneys-princess-royal.jpg

When I killed them I knew I had the power. Look at my weapon I disarmed:

http://www.madman.co.nz/wallpapers/she-ra_princess_of_power_229_1024.jpg

This was a fun day. I love my book.

TheThirdEye
07-14-2010, 03:41 AM
No worries, I was sure the dumbass was gonna post immediately. It's all good, just can't stand the fact I inscribed him is all. I have had a great time regardless, let him post what he likes. It will only kill the already dwindling respect I had for him to begin with. I think I will start posting my kills 2 at the time starting tomorrow, or I could do this literally almost everyday for a year since I'm currently at #268 and rising. I hope the rest of you enjoy them!

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/You_mad_grimace.jpg

KingKatze
07-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Here is my post for the day, two random inscriptions from The Book of the Forsaken. Enjoy =)

[Anwyn Castle Yard]
A gateway leading into the castle proper is close at hand, to the northwest. From this vantage point, the castle's mighty towers and battlements seem impregnable. The structure's beautiful ornamentation is evident here, from the richly carved arches with their scrollwork and fanciful friezes, to the hulking gargoyles perched on the ramparts of the flanking towers. You also see a mangled shield and a door leading into a ramshackle old storage shed.
Also here: Omrii
Obvious paths: east, southwest, west, northwest

>You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a feras falchion at Omrii!
AS: +325 vs DS: +197 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +2 = +169
... and hit for 32 points of damage!
Blow to head!
He is stunned!
The guiding force leaves you.

** As the blow lands, the feras falchion unleashes a severe smiting of lightning! **

... 50 points of damage!
Massive electrical shock to chest tears through muscle tissue.
>Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.

You swing a feras falchion at Omrii!
AS: +250 vs DS: +164 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +36 = +161
... and hit for 35 points of damage!
Quick flick of the wrist!
Omrii is slashed across his forehead!

** As the blow lands, the feras falchion unleashes a severe smiting of lightning! **

... 35 points of damage!
Massive electrical shock to the right leg destroys flesh. What remains is useless.

* Omrii drops dead at your feet!

Omrii seems to lose some internal strength.
Omrii seems to lose some dexterity.
The deep blue glow leaves Omrii.
Omrii seems to lose an aura of confidence.
The air calms down around Omrii.
The light blue glow leaves Omrii.
The air about Omrii stops shimmering.
The powerful look leaves Omrii.
Omrii returns to normal color.

> * Omrii just bit the dust!

>Omrii gives a ghostly chuckle.

>You roar!

>The ghostly voice of Omrii says, "Had to go with the feras just incase."

>You say, "You have officially been inscribed my ranger buddy."

>You say, "Just in case."

>You say, "Gotta love those 2 rolls."

>You smirk.

>The ghostly voice of Omrii says, "You have now kept me awake 15 minutes longer than I planned. Hehe, atleast that is over with now."

>The ghostly voice of Omrii says, "Departing."

>You ask, "No drag?"

>You put a feras falchion in your assassin's cloak.

>The ghostly voice of Omrii says, "Only if you want."

>You say, "Sure why not."

>You remove a white flask from in your assassin's cloak.

>You force Omrii's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your white flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Omrii, then fades into the body.

>You move into a defensive stance, ready to fend off an attack.

>You are now automatically attempting to drag Omrii when you move.

>You say, "By the way you are Inscribee 149 you shall not hear from me again unless you seek me out."

[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a Wayside Inn.
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest

>Leland just came through the wooden gates.

>Starbuck just came through the wooden gates.

You swing a feras falchion at Starbuck!
AS: +200 vs DS: +27 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +16 = +225
... and hit for 82 points of damage!
Solid strike caves Starbuck's skull in, resulting in instant death!

* Starbuck drops dead at your feet!

A faint silvery glow fades from around Starbuck.

> * Starbuck just bit the dust!

>[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see the Leland disk, and a Wayside Inn.
Also here: Leland, the body of Starbuck who is lying down

>The ghostly voice of Starbuck says, "Ouch..."

>You say, "You are officially inscribed. You are inscribee #72."

>You say, "You shall not hear from me again unless you seek me out."

>You say, "Upon your final death, you shall become one of Luukos' undead army and experience true life eternal."

KingKatze
07-15-2010, 06:11 PM
This is my random inscription post of the day, enjoy! =)

[Ruined Potter's Field]
Old stone markers are strewn about the field, many overturned and broken. Only a few have writing on them and those that do are faded and near unreadable. One marker stands out from the others alongside the path. You also see a zombie that appears stunned.
Also here: Lady Veska
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast

You swing a vultite dark double-bit axe at Veska!
AS: +270 vs DS: +97 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +47 = +252
... and hit for 67 points of damage!
Brain driven into neck by mammoth downswing!

* Veska drops dead at your feet!

> * Veska just bit the dust!

>You say, "You are official inscribee #116. You shall not hear from me again unless you seek me out."

>You say, "Upon your final death you shall become a minion in the undead army of Luukos."

You swing a feras falchion at Rada!
AS: +310 vs DS: +181 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +15 = +180
... and hit for 71 points of damage!
Hard slash to Rada's side opens his spleen!
He is stunned!

** As the blow lands, the feras falchion unleashes a damaging blast of lightning! **

... 40 points of damage!
Arcing bolt of electricity galvanizes left leg to knee joint. Won't be using it for awhile.
Rada screams and falls to the ground grasping his mangled left leg!
>You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.

You swing a feras falchion at Rada!
AS: +235 vs DS: +120 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +52 = +203
... and hit for 58 points of damage!
Knocked sideways several feet by blow to back.

* Rada drops dead at your feet!

The light blue glow leaves Rada.
A shadow seems to detach itself from Rada's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
The bright luminescence fades from around Rada.
The deep blue glow leaves Rada.
The powerful look leaves Rada.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Rada.
The air calms down around Rada.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Rada.
Rada glances around, looking a bit less confident.

> * Rada just bit the dust!

>Rada gives a ghostly chuckle.

>You say, "Now we are even."

>You wink at Rada.

>The ghostly laughter of Rada echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

>You say, "You are officially inscribed."

>The ghostly voice of Rada says, "Took ya long enough."

>You say, "You are inscribee #162."

>You say, "An even number."

[Ruined Potter's Field]
Old stone markers are strewn about the field, many overturned and broken. Only a few have writing on them and those that do are faded and near unreadable. One marker stands out from the others alongside the path. You also see a zombie.
Also here: the body of Lord Rada who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast

>The ghostly voice of Rada says, "162? I'd hoped for a better number. Oh well."

>You say, "You shall not see me again, unless you seek me out."

>You say, "I only kill once to inscribe you into the book of the forsaken."

>The ghostly voice of Rada says, "Yea, I know the drill."

>Rada gives a ghostly chuckle.

>You say, "So when you fall....for the final time you can join in eternal life as a member of the undead army of Luukos."

>You bow.

radamanthys
07-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Hehe, how many of your inscribees were able to get you before you got them?

KingKatze
07-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Hehe, how many of your inscribees were able to get you before you got them?

Counting Rada and Jaeden there have been 8 others that came for me first. Which I applaud for that. So all in all 10 currently of the now 283 I have inscribed...heh heh so far so good! =)

Fortybox
07-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Book of the Forsaken part Deux:

Hai, like I said before, my name is Katze. My name sounds like a girl but I do a cover up by saying I R a leet German assassin (even though my avatar has gay cat pictures, lololololololol.

I'd like you to meet my wife Kaseopea. I noticed her at this wonderful party at the Thrak Inn:

http://www.papamiket.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/gay-test.jpg

We had so much fun back then. We got married. Here is an updated picture!:

http://ithoughtitwasthetrash.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/purple_drag.jpg

She is so hawt. Anyways I digress. So once I disarmed lol weapons and junk and became She-ra Princess of Power I realized I needed to make friends with others to keep my reign of fear going. I ran into these guys:

http://www.garageracing.com/schel/a/funny/retards%20thread.jpg

They are so smart and fun. I make so much money. I really like the leader of the clan too. He is my best friend and promises that one day I can play at his magical laser tag playground. I can't wait!

http://lukehimself.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/wildenstein1wenn_468x696.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my book!

Love,

Katze

Some Rogue
07-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I did. And he got me back..in town, unspelled and recovering from a death. Since he took his penalty in the stocks, I bet I was up and back at it again before he was. :D

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/joker-clap.gif

Kaseopea
07-15-2010, 07:53 PM

I dont apprcaite u making fun of my husband (we are married irl and not just in the game if u didnt no that you idiot). If u knew him like i do yo'ud know that he is rly smart and funny and that he is rp'ing. If u knew how 2 rp u would know that.

Methais
07-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Can someone explain what it is about Shattered that makes these people become so overtly gay?

Some Rogue
07-15-2010, 08:03 PM
All the distended anuses that are around on a daily basis.

Bhaalizmo
07-15-2010, 09:10 PM
I dont apprcaite u making fun of my husband (we are married irl and not just in the game if u didnt no that you idiot). if u knew him like i do yo'ud no that he is rly smart and funny and that he is rp'ing. If u new how 2 rp u wld knw that.

Short story.

A month ago I helped out Kaseopea. Sold her some 3x robes, gave her a free pair of 2x with em. Since then, haven't heard a word from her, although at the time that I sold her the robes, Katze was hunting me for his "Inscription" list. Eventually, Katze got me like he gets everybody. Since then I've mocked him whenever I feel froggy on lnet, cuz I feel like it but I've never had any reason to interact with Kaseopea since then.

So today... out of the blue I get the following private chat message and the resulting hilarity (or not) ensues.

[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I like how people use me when they have nothing else, *I* never did anything to you, in fact I kept him off of you long enough to buy robes from you...what *IS* your problem..."
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "um... what?"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "you need to really calm down and stop harrassing others that didnt have anything to do with it, you are as bad as he is..."
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "calm... down? What? I'm quietly script hunting. What are you on?"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "posting a pic of *supposedly* me on the PC? What did I do? I was never even there when anything happened..you know what I am talking about, dont show your stupidity...heh"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "you are a crackhead. I don't know what pic you are talking about. Seek help. Thank you."
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "so now I am to go after people you care about and hurt them because of you?"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "arent you forty box? on PC?"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "Um... Sure why not. The last time I talked to you was in Vaalor when I sold you some 3x and 2x robes. I have no idea what you're on, and you're kinda scaring me. Do what you gotta do crazyperson."
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "you need to not make assumptions about people you know nothing about..thats just stupid" (this is simply AWESOME, in light of her assumption)
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "you are easily scared then, I am attempting to understand what YOUR problem is...heh"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "YOU contacted ME. What's MY problem? Seriously, I should totally stop scripting in peace and quiet, it's ruining your day I can tell"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "such judgement...you dont even KNOW me to be calling me crazy LOL"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "are you on meth?"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I'm calling you crazy because of your actions RIGHT NOW"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "must be a LOT of drugs where you live, you need to move"
[server]: "no user named case"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I haven't talked to you in over a month"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and you werent the one that posted about me?"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and you're on about what's MY problem? YOU contacted ME. What's MY problem?"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I have no idea what you're talking about with this "posting" about you."
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "my username on the PC is Bhaalizmo"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "finally a straight answer heh, very well then"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "yeah... very well then. Sorry to ruin your day by not doing anything to you, near you, at you etc."
[Shattered]-You: "chat to Kase I'll just go back to what I was doing. Sorry it bothered you"
[Shattered]-You: "bah"
[Shattered]-You: "I scripted in peace. I'm MEAN"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "doesnt bother me, just wondering why I am caught in the middle, we were on good terms last we spoke...*shrugs*"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I know someone meaner LOL"
[Shattered]-You: "you're not caught in the middle.... I haven't talked to you in a month and you're on about what MY problem is. YOU contacted ME"
[Shattered]-You: "I'm over here minding my business"
[Shattered]-GSF:Katze: "over where minding your own business? =)"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and you said it wasnt you, so calm down now heh sheesh"
[server]: "invalid channel"
[Shattered]-You: "time to move on to the next random accusation. You'll find em eventually I'm sure"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and you move on to unsubstantiated judgment calls which you are adept at as well LOL"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "*roll my eyes*"
[Shattered]-You: "you wouldn't know what I'm adept at, other than being helpful... which I WAS the only fucking time i ever interacted with you"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "which is why I couldnt understand why I was being involved..."
[Shattered]-You: "I still don't understand how you came to the conclusion that I am involved in anything?"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "apparently they have uncovered the culprit heh"
[Shattered]-You: "I helped you a month ago, all of a sudden I'm an asshole"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "because its no secret how you feel about Katze LOL"
[Shattered]-You: "You are not Katze"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "no one called you an asshole"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I know, some people, however, get use confused for some reason, like I am the one going around killing everyone"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "so with your love of Katze we thought it was you, my mistake :D"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "what you see is what you get"
[Shattered]-You: "You must have me confused with someone else. I was helpful last time I saw you because you made a request when I was present. I mock Katze because of his murderous ways. I'll help just about anybody that asks for it. End of story. I bear you no ill will. Get off my back"
[Shattered]-GSF:Katze: "Yeah the culprit ended up being a whiny bitch that quit playing cause he couldn't hack a ruleless game...go fig."
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "with all the hostility directed toward me for stuff *I* had no involvment in, I SHOULD go on a killing spreeeeee LOL"
[Shattered]-GSF:Katze: "well you have my full support"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "asking questions is not "on your back" sheesh"
[Shattered]-You: "[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I like how people use me when they have nothing else, *I* never did anything to you, in fact I kept him off of you long enough to buy robes from you...what *IS* your problem... That's not asking questions. That's on my back"
[Shattered]-You: "[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "posting a pic of *supposedly* me on the PC? What did I do? I was never even there when anything happened..you know what I am talking about, dont show your stupidity...heh""
[Shattered]-You: "again on my back. I didn't even know what you were talking about"
[Shattered]-You: "not asking questions, just accusing"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "one question, what is your problem....why because you were nice to me and now it seems you arent"
[Shattered]-You: "I still don't know what pic or thread you're talking about"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "what is your problem is a question"
[Shattered]-You: "I'm not nice now because out of nowhere you accuse me of something I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and I said ok so it wasnt you, my mistake like half an hour ago, yet you keep on and on like I am still doing something to you" (this, 5 minutes after the start of the convo)

It took me some time and research to figure out what she was on about, till I did a search on Kaseopea on the PC and found the post quoted above. Apparently this is all due to the original fake PC profile and post quoted above. I guess it seemed like a safe assumption that I was the culprit? Go figure.

Anyway, I guess that's what I get for bein helpful. Drop by anytime, I'll be yer scapegoat.

townkiller
07-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Short story.

A month ago I helped out Kaseopea. Sold her some 3x robes, gave her a free pair of 2x with em. Since then, haven't heard a word from her, although at the time that I sold her the robes, Katze was hunting me for his "Inscription" list. Eventually, Katze got me like he gets everybody. Since then I've mocked him whenever I feel froggy on lnet, cuz I feel like it but I've never had any reason to interact with Kaseopea since then.

So today... out of the blue I get the following private chat message and the resulting hilarity (or not) ensues.

[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I like how people use me when they have nothing else, *I* never did anything to you, in fact I kept him off of you long enough to buy robes from you...what *IS* your problem..."
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "you need to really calm down and stop harrassing others that didnt have anything to do with it, you are as bad as he is..."
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "calm... down? What? I'm quietly script hunting. What are you on?"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "posting a pic of *supposedly* me on the PC? What did I do? I was never even there when anything happened..you know what I am talking about, dont show your stupidity...heh"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "you are a crackhead. I don't know what pic you are talking about. Seek help. Thank you."
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "so now I am to go after people you care about and hurt them because of you?"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "Um... Sure why not. The last time I talked to you was in Vaalor when I sold you some 3x and 2x robes. I have no idea what you're on, and you're kinda scaring me. Do what you gotta do crazyperson."
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "you need to not make assumptions about people you know nothing about..thats just stupid" (this is simply AWESOME, in light of her assumption)
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "you are easily scared then, I am attempting to understand what YOUR problem is...heh"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "YOU contacted ME. What's MY problem? Seriously, I should totally stop scripting in peace and quiet, it's ruining your day I can tell"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "such judgement...you dont even KNOW me to be calling me crazy LOL"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I'm calling you crazy because of your actions RIGHT NOW"
[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "must be a LOT of drugs where you live, you need to move"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and you're on about what's MY problem? YOU contacted ME. What's MY problem?"
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I have no idea what you're talking about with this "posting" about you."
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kaseopea: "yeah... very well then. Sorry to ruin your day by not doing anything to you, near you, at you etc."
[Shattered]-You: "chat to Kase I'll just go back to what I was doing. Sorry it bothered you"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "doesnt bother me, just wondering why I am caught in the middle, we were on good terms last we spoke...*shrugs*"
[Shattered]-You: "you're not caught in the middle.... I haven't talked to you in a month and you're on about what MY problem is. YOU contacted ME"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and you said it wasnt you, so calm down now heh sheesh"
[Shattered]-You: "time to move on to the next random accusation. You'll find em eventually I'm sure"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and you move on to unsubstantiated judgment calls which you are adept at as well LOL"
[Shattered]-You: "you wouldn't know what I'm adept at, other than being helpful... which I WAS the only fucking time i ever interacted with you"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "which is why I couldnt understand why I was being involved..."
[Shattered]-You: "I still don't understand how you came to the conclusion that I am involved in anything?"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I know, some people, however, get use confused for some reason, like I am the one going around killing everyone"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "so with your love of Katze we thought it was you, my mistake :D"
[Shattered]-You: "You must have me confused with someone else. I was helpful last time I saw you because you made a request when I was present. I mock Katze because of his murderous ways. I'll help just about anybody that asks for it. End of story. I bear you no ill will. Get off my back"
[Shattered]-GSF:Katze: "Yeah the culprit ended up being a whiny bitch that quit playing cause he couldn't hack a ruleless game...go fig."
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "with all the hostility directed toward me for stuff *I* had no involvment in, I SHOULD go on a killing spreeeeee LOL"
[Shattered]-You: "[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "I like how people use me when they have nothing else, *I* never did anything to you, in fact I kept him off of you long enough to buy robes from you...what *IS* your problem... That's not asking questions. That's on my back"
[Shattered]-You: "[Private]-GSF:Kaseopea: "posting a pic of *supposedly* me on the PC? What did I do? I was never even there when anything happened..you know what I am talking about, dont show your stupidity...heh""
[Shattered]-You: "again on my back. I didn't even know what you were talking about"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "one question, what is your problem....why because you were nice to me and now it seems you arent"
[Shattered]-You: "I'm not nice now because out of nowhere you accuse me of something I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about"
[Shattered]-GSF:Kaseopea: "and I said ok so it wasnt you, my mistake like half an hour ago, yet you keep on and on like I am still doing something to you" (this, 5 minutes after the start of the convo)

It took me some time and research to figure out what she was on about, till I did a search on Kaseopea on the PC and found the post quoted above. Apparently this is all due to the original fake PC profile and post quoted above. I guess it seemed like a safe assumption that I was the culprit? Go figure.

Anyway, I guess that's what I get for bein helpful. Drop by anytime, I'll be yer scapegoat.

Fucking cliff notes please? Christ. I'm not reading that shit.

Bhaalizmo
07-15-2010, 09:44 PM

Cliff notes:
I help Kaseopea.
A month later she private chat accuses me of some unexplained stuff on the PC.
She accuses me of making assumptions.
I call her a crackhead.
The end.

Methais
07-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Short story.

Please kill her immediately.

TheThirdEye
07-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Short story:
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/7/15/633832656144294410-CrazyBitch.jpg

Kaseopea
07-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Cliff notes:
I help Kaseopea.
A month later she private chat accuses me of some unexplained stuff on the PC.
She accuses me of making assumptions.
I call her a crackhead.
The end.

I do not smoke crack. stfu

Methais
07-15-2010, 10:21 PM
I do not smoke crack. stfu

IS THAT U IN UR AVATAR?

peam
07-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Dumbest shit ever.

Sean
07-15-2010, 10:52 PM
To quote Tyrone Biggums .. "Remember what the Bible says: He who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I shall smoketh it."

KingKatze
07-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I guess I'll take some stocks time if it has to be that way. Kinda defeats the purpose of being an assassin if I don't really sneak up on you. The worst thing about what I do is the whining. Fortybox whined like a lil bitch in game and now he slams me here. Oh well, it's not like he has ever offered to step up and actually face me either. Oh nice pics by the way, glad you keep digging in your personal collection for me. I really don't think I'm worth all that effort, but I guess you do, so keep it coming! =) Least I know why you don't show up in the game anymore, you are far more creative out here than you ever were in Elanthia. By the way please stop posting pics of your mom and calling it my wife....it's both rude and distasteful. Someone had said Mofuggah was fortybox, which is why Kaseopea wanted to know what was up...nothing more..nothing less. Of course it is now known that it was that pitiful excuse for a bard Buddy...which pretty much explains everything, far as I'm concerned. Guess I'll look around and find the post where he apologized to Kaseopea in the game for fear I would kick my foot off in his ass on a regular basis. I find it very fitting he attacks me and Kaseopea in the boards...after all what can you expect from a spineless jellyfish that spent hours whining about one single death...tsk tsk.

Durgrimst
07-15-2010, 11:20 PM

IRL or IG?

Kaseopea
07-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Unlike the rest of u idiots. I can keep the game and the message website seperated. It's called ROLEPLAY. U should try it LOL. I dont care what you say about me here, because this is not the GAME. Gemstone is a GAME. If u didn't want to be killed by Katze u should have stayed in prime. None of u whiners can handle it, and u are all just jealous LOL. This is Shattered and it is about killing people, get over yourself and deal with it.

cizzymac
07-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Unlike the rest of u idiots. I can keep the game and the message website seperated. It's called ROLEPLAY. U should try it LOL. I dont care what you say about me here, because this is not the GAME. Gemstone is a GAME. If u didn't want to be killed by Katze u should have stayed in prime. None of u whiners can handle it, and u are all just jealous LOL. This is Shattered and it is about killing people, get over yourself and deal with it.

http://pic.phyrefile.com/i/ic/icebone/2009/08/08/mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Rolton-Sammich
07-16-2010, 12:07 AM
1 And there being too much drama for one forum to handle, the players and ex-players wailed to the heavens above. 2 And lo, the Gods saw fit to create Shattered. 3 And amidst the frenzied scripting and PKing the drama was replenished and renewed, 4 and the players and ex-players did rejoice and dance and celebrate 5 and call each other fuckwad and shithole and cockgoblin and assface and penisbreath 6 and did cast aspirations about each other's parentage 7 and did find many stocks of poorly photoshopped images and demotivators 8 and did make many vacuous threads to evacuate drama and spread drama and hurl drama amongst themselves like so much runny feces 9 and did generally act like a sack of moldy assholes.

Fortybox
07-16-2010, 01:25 AM
ZOMG I hope that avatar is a joke...I just got the color wrong. And like I said, I do ArPee. I was a zombie turned gay by Jaeden (recently cured through boobie pics) possessed by Michael Jackson's spirit.

You should be nominating me.

Kaseopea
07-16-2010, 01:32 AM
ZOMG I hope that avatar is a joke...I just got the color wrong. And like I said, I do ArPee. I was a zombie turned gay by Jaeden (recently cured through boobie pics) possessed by Michael Jackson's spirit.

You should be nominating me.

If u are talking about my picture it is not a joke. I cant believe that you are so shallow. This is exactly what I was talking about u cant seperate the game from these message website. I only put my picture because SOME people are saying that I am a guy irl and I AM NOT A MAN IRL. I dont care what you fucking people think. I AM NOT A MAN IRL. You wouldnt even know what to do if you saw a real girl irl LOL.

Methais
07-16-2010, 02:13 AM
If u are talking about my picture it is not a joke. I cant believe that you are so shallow. This is exactly what I was talking about u cant seperate the game from these message website. I only put my picture because SOME people are saying that I am a guy irl and I AM NOT A MAN IRL. I dont care what you fucking people think. I AM NOT A MAN IRL. You wouldnt even know what to do if you saw a real girl irl LOL.

http://gatsome.com/images/obvioustroll.jpg

Khariz
07-16-2010, 02:45 AM
http://gatsome.com/images/obvioustroll.jpg

Correct, she currently looks like this:

http://www.njweedman.com/fatass.jpg

Tisket
07-16-2010, 03:36 AM
I dont apprcaite u making fun of my husband (we are married irl and not just in the game if u didnt no that you idiot). If u knew him like i do yo'ud know that he is rly smart and funny and that he is rp'ing. If u knew how 2 rp u would know that.

Holy mother of god. Your post just shouts "white trash".

cizzymac
07-16-2010, 04:07 AM
I'd hit it...

With a blunt object...

That is not my penis...

naps
07-16-2010, 04:29 AM
I only put my picture because SOME people are saying that I am a guy irl and I AM NOT A MAN IRL.

Holy shit, I thought that was picture of a dude.

Ribbons
07-16-2010, 04:50 AM
Grab the torches and pitchforks! We got us an ogre to hunt.

KingKatze
07-16-2010, 04:55 AM
Holy shit, I thought that was picture of a dude.

I am pretty sure that is a picture of a dude, probably Fortybox. ::shudder::
All joking aside...that is rather scary stuff.

Fortybox
07-16-2010, 11:03 AM

Marlu clan said the boards are an extension of the game. Sry!

EDIT: And um...

I love Katze bcuz he is my husband irl and not just in the game. and my master irl and and not just the game. so stfu

WTF??

Jayvn
07-16-2010, 11:09 AM
how long did it take to shoop those sausages onto your hands?

Jayvn
07-16-2010, 11:16 AM
So..by my calculations..if Kaseopea loses some weight she'd look like this

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1057/946122819_2d4a0cb671.jpg

AnticorRifling
07-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Has to be a joke.

Urinal Poops
07-16-2010, 03:45 PM

Man, how far did Katze's street credit just plummet when she started posting? If I had a child that looked like that i'd put in a trashbag with rocks and toss that fucker in a pond.

Whats your and Katze's idea of foreplay? Him tossing peanuts in your mouth to circus music?

Whats worse than being ugly is how poorly written and near illiterate your posts are. I mean seriously, did you think your posts were going to explain Katze better and make him look cool? He was doing a fine job on his own until you felt the nerve to put down the twinkie and pick up your "typing stick". I think everyone here lost complete respect for both of you, or atleast from the superficial assholes like myself.

I have to see a pic of Katze now, I'm guessing severe burn victim.

Cephalopod
07-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Wait, are people seriously thinking that's Kaseopea?

Don't you guys know how to use TinEye?

Or did I miss something?

IorakeWarhammer
07-16-2010, 04:16 PM
its incredibly hilarious (and made my day) that people even thought that was him. it's like the dumbass Drisco who got mad at me because someone repped her as IorakeWarhammer. I am smiling so big right now. the hilarity on these boards is truly unmatched, even if I'm bored with most of it by now.

HJFudge
07-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Anyone who took Kaseopea's posts in any way seriously just lost the game :P

Fortybox
07-16-2010, 05:42 PM

It's not the posts...it's the picture.

ZOMG get it out of my mind.

Kaseopea
07-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Man, how far did Katze's street credit just plummet when she started posting? If I had a child that looked like that i'd put in a trashbag with rocks and toss that fucker in a pond.

Whats your and Katze's idea of foreplay? Him tossing peanuts in your mouth to circus music?

Whats worse than being ugly is how poorly written and near illiterate your posts are. I mean seriously, did you think your posts were going to explain Katze better and make him look cool? He was doing a fine job on his own until you felt the nerve to put down the twinkie and pick up your "typing stick". I think everyone here lost complete respect for both of you, or atleast from the superficial assholes like myself.

I have to see a pic of Katze now, I'm guessing severe burn victim.

If I would have known how funny this is I would have done this message website a long time ago. U r all just showing how much of idiots you are. Do u think either of us CARE how much u respect us or not LOL. He doesnt have to look cool to any of u, he doesnt CARE how cool he looks to u and neither do I. This is what I have kept saying, this is a GAME and you fucking idiots don't know how to ROLEPLAY. Everyone kisses mine and Katze's ass to our face because they don't want him to kill them, then they talk shit behind our back. Well guess what. Your opinions mean NOTHING because you are a bunch of losers LOL.

Senglent
07-16-2010, 06:43 PM
You know I thought this was a kinda cool thread for the first few posts. Least Katze does his Luukos thing well, then his wife jumps in cause of the usual BS that goes on the PC and.....

Yeah I think I'm done checking up on his scribee list. Shame cause at least when he killed someone he tried to get them patched up and did it with style. (although switching up the chit-chat after killing someone a touch wouldn't hurt)

IorakeWarhammer
07-16-2010, 06:44 PM
lol....

IorakeWarhammer
07-16-2010, 06:46 PM
it isn't her dumbasses it's townkiller

naps
07-16-2010, 07:18 PM
If I would have known how funny this is I would have done this message website a long time ago. U r all just showing how much of idiots you are. Do u think either of us CARE how much u respect us or not LOL. He doesnt have to look cool to any of u, he doesnt CARE how cool he looks to u and neither do I. This is what I have kept saying, this is a GAME and you fucking idiots don't know how to ROLEPLAY. Everyone kisses mine and Katze's ass to our face because they don't want him to kill them, then they talk shit behind our back. Well guess what. Your opinions mean NOTHING because you are a bunch of losers LOL.

Now now...we all know Katze's player is human. We all know his real wife...if he is married...would have to be at least attractive to him. Beauty, being in the eye of the beholder, which is us, does not apply to the picture.

Monotonous
07-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Anyone who actually thinks that's her completely fails at using the internet.

TheThirdEye
07-16-2010, 07:42 PM
You know I thought this was a kinda cool thread for the first few posts. Least Katze does his Luukos thing well, then his wife jumps in cause of the usual BS that goes on the PC and.....

Yeah I think I'm done checking up on his scribee list. Shame cause at least when he killed someone he tried to get them patched up and did it with style. (although switching up the chit-chat after killing someone a touch wouldn't hurt)

I agree, the logs were interesting as far as the role he was taking as a Luukosian Assassin but whole inscribing speech seemed a bit thin to me. You kill me then inscribe me in your version of my kill diary so now I am going to become one of the undead at the end of days? Some kind of ritual after killing the victim would have lent credibility to whole affair.

I know it's Shattered, RP is optional but if you do opt to RP then put a bit of thought into it.

BTW those post by "Kaseopea" are a goof. Anyone that believes otherwise has been had.

KingKatze
07-16-2010, 08:27 PM

In addition to my respect...and strengthed my believe tenfold that intelligence is not a prerequisite to survival.
Guess I could work on the RP a bit, but alas most have their own log when dead script that exits them immediately anyway.....I guess I could make a ritual macro and try to hit it as soon as I get the kill, lately though the body is exited before I even get to start my speech =(
Here is my random inscription post of the day, enjoy!

[Herbalist's, Dispensary]
Redolent with a sweet, almost cinnamony fragrance, the herbalist's shop is dominated by a glass counter. It contains small pouches of bark, leaves, berries and stems. Syiah Kintaru, master herbalist, stands behind it, grinding herbs with a porcelain mortar and pestle. You also see a barkcloth curtain.
Also here: Afkfapfapfap
Obvious exits: out

>Afkfapfapfap spends some time haggling with Syiah Kintaru.

>Afkfapfapfap takes a bite of his acantha leaf.
Afkfapfapfap looks a little better.

>You see Afkfapfapfap Skeetskeetskeet the Torturer.
He appears to be a Dark Elf.
He is average height and appears to be in his golden years. He has dark eyes and ebon skin. He has long, thick white hair swept back from the temples. He has a classical nose and high cheekbones. He appears to be exhausted and sweaty.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a ghostly white orase runestaff in his right hand and some acantha leaf in his left hand.
He is wearing a deathstone inset mithril crown, a black quartz open hand sigil, an ora-edged deep black surcoat, some ghostly white leathers, a crystal amulet, a shadowy sorcerery soul collecting cloak of doom with pulsing runes of lube and tissues, a neckchain suspending a DO NOT DISTURB sign, a bulging used tissue depository, an adult scroll stash, and some flowing silk gauze pants.

>rub blue cryYou rub the blue crystal in your hand.
An invisible force guides you.
The blue crystal suddenly disintegrates!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>You remove a feras falchion from in your assassin's cloak.

You swing a feras falchion at Afkfapfapfap!
AS: +378 vs DS: +204 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +90 = +298
... and hit for 104 points of damage!

* Afkfapfapfap drops dead at your feet!

The light blue glow leaves Afkfapfapfap.
The deep blue glow leaves Afkfapfapfap.
The air calms down around Afkfapfapfap.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Afkfapfapfap.
The powerful look leaves Afkfapfapfap.
The bright luminescence fades from around Afkfapfapfap.
The very powerful look leaves Afkfapfapfap.
The white light leaves Afkfapfapfap.
A shadow seems to detach itself from Afkfapfapfap's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Afkfapfapfap.

Someone screams, "Murder by Katze! Call the town constable!"

> * Afkfapfapfap just bit the dust!

>The ghostly voice of Afkfapfapfap says, "Hmm."

>You say, "You have offically been inscribed."

>You say, "You are #164."

>The ghostly voice of Afkfapfapfap asks, "Awesome?"

>You say, "You shall not hear from me again, unless you seek me out."

>The ghostly voice of Afkfapfapfap says, "I see you around all the time, you'll be my #1."

>You say, "Or once lich gets back up you can always ask me for advice or stuff if you want."

>You exclaim, "Really I never see you!"

>You say, "You were worth the fine just because I never see you."

>You chuckle.

>You ask, "Shall I drag you?"

>The ghostly voice of Afkfapfapfap says, "Sure, town cleric please."

>You say, "You bet."

[Melgorehn's Valley, Grasslands]
The grass here has died and part of the broken ground is sunken, as if a hole underground collapsed onto itself. In the dirt around the depression, skeletal fingers can be seen reaching for the surface. You also see a lesser burrow orc, some full leather, a wooden shield, a short sword and a wooden shield.
Also here: Leland
Obvious paths: east, southwest

>Leland swings a claidhmore at a lesser burrow orc!
AS: +184 vs DS: +92 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +26 = +152
... and hits for 55 points of damage!
Mighty swing separates head from shoulders.
The lights in a lesser burrow orc's eyes dim and finally go out.

You swing a vultite dark double-bit axe at Leland!
AS: +258 vs DS: +90 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +27 = +236
... and hit for 58 points of damage!
Tremendous blow crushes skull like a ripe melon.

* Leland drops dead at your feet!

A faint silvery glow fades from around Leland.
Leland becomes solid again.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Leland suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The faint blue glow fades from around Leland's hands.
The shimmering aura fades from around Leland.

> * Leland just bit the dust!

>The ghostly voice of Leland asks, "What the hell?"

>You see Leland.
He appears to be a Giantman.
He is average height and appears to be very young. He has milky white eyes and alabaster skin. He has thinning, unkempt black hair. He has a wrinkled face.
He appears to be DEAD!
He has severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.
He is holding a claidhmore in his right hand.
He is wearing a tin-bound leather badge, some etched spiked mithglin arm greaves, a thin gold ring, a ruby amulet, some chain mail, a turnip-topped carved willow stickpin, a voluminous black stalking cloak, a ruby amulet, a scabbard, a small cobalt blue belt pouch, a large golden yellow pack, some dark blue square-toed shoes, a pair of gold-threaded leggings, and a brushed blue felt hat.

>You say, "You have officially been inscribed."

>The ghostly voice of Leland says, "You do realize."

>The ghostly voice of Leland says, "I'm a member of the Marlu clan."

>You say, "You are inscribee #133."

>You say, "Yes...you still must fall once."

>You say, "You shall not hear from me again, unless you seek me out."

>Leland gives a ghostly chuckle.

You ask, "You do realize...I killed them once too yes?"

>You say, "All of them."

>The ghostly voice of Leland asks, "Okies. At least drag me please?

>You say, "I worship Luukos, I aid Marlu when it suits my purpose."

>You say, "And of course I will drag you back."

Spooky
07-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Haha that was so long ago, fun times.

Some Rogue
07-16-2010, 08:43 PM
The RP just oozes from these lines...

You say, "You are #164."

>The ghostly voice of Afkfapfapfap says, "I see you around all the time, you'll be my #1."

>You say, "Or once lich gets back up you can always ask me for advice or stuff if you want."

IorakeWarhammer
07-16-2010, 08:56 PM
>The ghostly voice of Leland says, "You do realize."

>The ghostly voice of Leland says, "I'm a member of the Marlu clan."

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Khariz
07-16-2010, 09:00 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Leland:

Leland just arrived.

You are now in an offensive stance.

You come out of hiding.

[Roll result: 97 (open d100: 10) Penalties: 8]
You swing your vultite maul at Leland's Ban Hammer and connect!
You fail to knock the Hammer away!
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Leland just went south.

Leland just arrived.

Leland just went north.

Get what?

Leland just arrived.

[Roll result: 116 (open d100: 21) Penalties: 0]
You swing your vultite maul at Leland's claidhmore and connect!
Leland's claidhmore is knocked to the ground!

Leland asks, "What the hell?"

Leland picks up a claidhmore.

Some pitch black vultite chain partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

You swing an elegant vultite maul at Leland!
AS: +297 vs DS: +240 with AvD: +45 + d100 roll: +22 = +124
... and hit for 7 points of damage!
Thumped Leland's chest.

Leland swings a claidhmore at you!
AS: +231 vs DS: +212 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +62 = +118
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Glancing blow to your back.
That could have been worse.

[Roll result: 280 (open d100: 165) Penalties: 0]
You swing your vultite maul at Leland's claidhmore and connect!
Leland's claidhmore is knocked to the ground!

Leland says, "Meh."

Some pitch black vultite chain partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.
You swing an elegant vultite maul at Leland!
AS: +297 vs DS: +141 with AvD: +45 + d100 roll: +76 = +277
... and hit for 64 points of damage!
Solid strike caves Leland's skull in, resulting in instant death!
* Leland drops dead at your feet!

Leland returns to normal color.
The powerful look leaves Leland.
The light blue glow leaves Leland.
The shimmering aura fades from around Leland.
A faint silvery glow fades from around Leland.
The faint blue glow fades from around Leland's hands.

The Leland disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.

* Leland just bit the dust!

Fucker got lucky. I suggest he not carry that 2x claid around with him any more.

IorakeWarhammer
07-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Speaking of Leland:

Fucker got lucky. I suggest he not carry that 2x claid around with him any more.

fucking awesome

edit: because that guy is incredibly fucking annoying in game

naps
07-16-2010, 09:08 PM
2x claid huh? Hmm...disarm training coming up.

Khariz
07-16-2010, 09:09 PM
I figured me posting that would put you all trying to get it too. Awesome. Poor fucker.

KingKatze
07-16-2010, 09:22 PM
The RP just oozes from these lines...

Well with lich down there were a whole 10 players in the game, or I would have just chatted that to him. Just goes to show I'm a helpful assassin!
I also feel that I can't say anything on lich before I kill someone, because I tried to help Fortybox with a new hunting area and when I killed him there he literally bitched about it for several hours....and is what spawned the whole "supposed" post from my wife, the gay flames, etc...etc...

KingKatze
07-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Supposed posts or supposed wife? Is she or is she not your wife irl and not just in the game? Come on, inquiring minds want to know.

And just a little fyi, even though it is Shattered, whisper ooc still works. I mean if you really want to be a leet rp'er and all. Blaming your breach of the rp code of non-oocness on the status of a third party addon is just lame man.

No, Kaseopea is my wife in real life. Not that it needs to be said, but she is not whomever that is that keeps posting. We are happily married and have been for many years. I blame my breach on tiredness if anything, although normally I would have lich chatted him because I generally hide immediately after killing someone in town. That being the case, he would not be able to respond. I think I killed Afkfapfapfap at like 3 or 4 in the morning or some crazy shit like that. Ah well no one is perfect and so it goes...

peam
07-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Holy mother of god. Your post just shouts "white trash".

Watch your mouth.

Some of us around here are respectable white trash.

KingKatze
07-18-2010, 01:02 AM
Today's random inscription post....#'s are like 112, 141. Too lazy to post it all. You know the spill....Enjoy

[Dubh Brugh, Cavern]
You notice a striped warcat.
Also here: Kasvor
Obvious exits: southeast, west

>Kasvor recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
>Kasvor gestures.
Kasvor begins moving faster than you thought possible.

>You say, "Guess you leave me no choice."

>Kasvor swings a bone-hilted vultite warblade at a striped warcat!
AS: +234 vs DS: +128 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +42 = +184
... and hits for 24 points of damage!
Gash to the striped warcat's left eyebrow.
That'll be a shiner by morning!
The striped warcat is stunned!

You swing a vultite dark double-bit axe at Kasvor!
AS: +273 vs DS: +196 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +66 = +174
... and hit for 57 points of damage!
Tremendous blow crushes skull like a ripe melon.

* Kasvor drops dead at your feet!

The silvery luminescence fades from around Kasvor.
Kasvor glances around, looking a bit less confident.
Kasvor becomes solid again.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Kasvor.
The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Kasvor.
Kasvor seems a bit less imposing.
Kasvor appears somehow different.
The bright luminescence fades from around Kasvor.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Kasvor suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.

> * Kasvor just bit the dust!

You swing an epic player killer sword at Bopeep!
AS: +254 vs DS: +29 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +60 = +317
... and hit for 79 points of damage!
Amazing shot through Bopeep's nose enters the brain!

* Bopeep drops dead at your feet!

The silvery luminescence fades from around Bopeep.

> * Bopeep just bit the dust!

IorakeWarhammer
07-18-2010, 03:10 AM
didnt that guy quit?

KingKatze
07-18-2010, 06:55 PM
didnt that guy quit?

Yeah, shortly after our incident, I do believe he did quit. I doubt I had anything to do with it. He did tell me he planned to quit. I think he didn't like the atmosphere of Shattered in general. Which is a shame, I find it to be 100x better than Prime ever was, cept maybe back at the very start when it was free and you made naked runs back to where you died....true red crystals....etc..etc..just my opinion. On a side note, I'll be around later to post two random inscriptions of the day.

Katze Darkshot, Assassin King of the Luukosian Deathguard

Fortybox
07-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Well with lich down there were a whole 10 players in the game, or I would have just chatted that to him. Just goes to show I'm a helpful assassin!
I also feel that I can't say anything on lich before I kill someone, because I tried to help Fortybox with a new hunting area and when I killed him there he literally bitched about it for several hours....and is what spawned the whole "supposed" post from my wife, the gay flames, etc...etc...

Got to love how you spin things. The only reason you were able to kill Buddy at that time was because you deliberately lured me out to an area that you suggested over Lich.

I could care less that you killed. You are a moron who thinks you are actually roleplaying when you lure me out in an OOC method pretending to be my friend and then using an IC response to say I'm inscribed.

My criticism has not been the fact that you actually killed Buddy but your lame attempts to think you are roleplaying an evil assassin. It's Shattered and you make whatever you want out of it, but don't be butthurt when someone tells you that your pathetic attempts to do something is gay.

Your previous post where in your "RP" you talk about lich just shows you're a moron. Just kill people and have fun with it and ditch this stupid RP foreskin book crap because it's gay OR actually roleplay without using OOC methods to kill people you have a hard time doing any other way.

townkiller
07-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Got to love how you spin things. The only reason you were able to kill Buddy at that time was because you deliberately lured me out to an area that you suggested over Lich.

I could care less that you killed. You are a moron who thinks you are actually roleplaying when you lure me out in an OOC method pretending to be my friend and then using an IC response to say I'm inscribed.

My criticism has not been the fact that you actually killed Buddy but your lame attempts to think you are roleplaying an evil assassin. It's Shattered and you make whatever you want out of it, but don't be butthurt when someone tells you that your pathetic attempts to do something is gay.

Your previous post where in your "RP" you talk about lich just shows you're a moron. Just kill people and have fun with it and ditch this stupid RP foreskin book crap because it's gay OR actually roleplay without using OOC methods to kill people you have a hard time doing any other way.

at least he gave you that. for me he just wanted to roleplay that he was a black guy.

KingKatze
07-18-2010, 08:55 PM

Check previous post...I was hidden before dragging until he dropped the charges so I couldn't get a response to whispers....as far as luring you somewhere, I was stalking you before you started ever asking about a place to hunt. I didn't LURE you anywhere, I killed you when you left town like I do nearly every single person I come across. If you had been heading to Zul Lagoth I would have killed you enroute. I was actually being helpful, because outside of the game I don't give a shit and feel like everyone should be able to hunt decently easy. A large reason why I don't "grief". I killed Buddy with a single swing....when it was his time, no more or no less. I really wish you would just let it go. I gave you good solid advice for a hunting ground at your level...a place that, until I killed you there, I as a rogue had never once been too and if go2 didn't move so damn fast...you never would have even made it there. My advice came from my experience with a bard in Varunar. I admit my RP is a little dry. I should come up with a ritual of sorts, which I am working on right now. Got a few new Luukosian items and am coming up with something as we speak, so we'll see how it goes. I am not "butthurt" or whatever about a little criticism. If anyone threw up ideas for good rituals or shit, I might even use it. I am doing what I do to have fun and make good on a promise I made to Luukos when he altered/gave me my blades on the 2nd or 3rd day Shattered was opened.

Some Rogue
07-18-2010, 09:20 PM
You are visible again.
You channel at Katze.
You concentrate intently on Katze, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Katze!
CS: +184 - TD: +114 + CvA: +2 + d100: +25 - -5 == +102
Warding failed!
Katze shudders with mild convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Katze is hit for 28 points of damage!
... 10 points of damage!
Light blow to left arm.
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to chest!
He is stunned!
Roundtime: 3 sec.

...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.

You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
>
You channel at Katze.
You concentrate intently on Katze, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Katze!
CS: +184 - TD: +114 + CvA: +2 + d100: +42 - -5 == +119
Warding failed!
Katze shudders with moderate convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Katze is battered for 36 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow to chest!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to head!
Katze looks dazed!
>
Katze moves into a defensive stance, ready to fend off an attack.
>
Katze just left.

>s
[Outlands Manor, Exterior]
The eastern porch of the manor house was built of stone blocks long ago. Over time, the individual blocks have settled unevenly and weeds have grown up through the cracks, right in front of the maoral door that opens from the house onto the porch. Just a bit north along the face of the house, a small tiled courtyard is littered with a broken table and chairs, and a short distance to the east stands a weathered stable. You also see a dobrem.
Also here: Lord Katze
Obvious paths: north, east, south
>
A dobrem bares his teeth and barks ferociously!
A dobrem claws at Katze!
At the last moment, Katze parries the blow with his axe!

You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
>
You are visible again.
You channel at Katze.
CS: +184 - TD: +114 + CvA: +2 + d100: +33 - -5 == +110
Warding failed!
Katze shudders with mild convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Katze is battered for 32 points of damage!

* Katze drops dead at your feet!

The deep blue glow leaves Katze.
The light blue glow leaves Katze.
The dim aura fades from around Katze.
Katze begins to breathe less deeply.
The powerful look leaves Katze.
Katze appears less secure.

[Private]-GSF:Katze: "only time you can get me is when I'm away from the keyboard...tis sad really"

Quick response for someone afk...

and for someone who kills people in town, who were either recently rezzed or have no spells or shield out and uses feras to boot, you shouldn't really criticize the manner in which we repay you.

IorakeWarhammer
07-18-2010, 09:41 PM
HR>amb katz head
You swing a dark vultite morning star at Katze!
AS: +292 vs DS: +150 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +33 = +203
... and hit for 54 points of damage!

Roundtime: 7 sec.

i prefer this one.

KingKatze
07-18-2010, 10:22 PM
HR>amb katz head
You swing a dark vultite morning star at Katze!
AS: +292 vs DS: +150 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +33 = +203
... and hit for 54 points of damage!

Roundtime: 7 sec.

i prefer this one.

Cept no drag damn you! =)

KingKatze
07-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Uh, yeah. Just because may no longer kill afk people, he certainly did at one point. Having some kind of a sudden miraculous revelation about how it is uncool to kill afk people does not wipe the slate clean. But but but I don't do that anymore, you can't do it to me!

A. I never said I don't kill people afk, I said I try not to. Which is true I try not to whenever possible. B. He talked all sorts of shit afterwards the other day. I would think if you were gonna flap your gums you would at least wait until I was at the keyboard and not on the couch watching a movie with my family. Thas all, not mad about it or anything, just seemed kinda sad after all the shit talking.

Some Rogue
07-18-2010, 11:32 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/spin-arrows.gif

I'm not sure anyone believes anything you say anymore...you always try to spin everything to your advantage.

You're at least lucky I didn't post all your crying about not killing you afk and how you as a rogue never announce your presence first but you think I should.

KingKatze
07-19-2010, 12:06 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/spin-arrows.gif

I'm not sure anyone believes anything you say anymore...you always try to spin everything to your advantage.

You're at least lucky I didn't post all your crying about not killing you afk and how you as a rogue never announce your presence first but you think I should.

I simply asked a question. If you were going to kill me afk or not, and even then I said you would get more out of killing me when I was awake, instead of spamming a zombie. We were talking about being a rogue in general, you said you were one in prime, which is what spawned the whole a rogue never announces his presence. I said I didn't want to deal with it because I planned to hang with my family today and not really be around the computer. No biggie, I knew you would get me eventually, real players hunt after all, not table perch. I wouldn't say I was ever "crying" just wanted to know if you were going to kill me when I was awake like I did you, or if you were going to get me while afk. I guessed correctly, but like I said, it's all good. A kill is a kill and a win is a win, good job. I am fair as it gets, that is how everything seems to "spin" in my direction. So I consider us square, come for me again and well, I know where you perch. =)

Fortybox
07-19-2010, 01:23 AM
The very best part is when he and Kaseopea rp on Lich, and then act blatantly ooc in the game, and then critisize others for not rp'ing correctly. I have examples but it would involve searching through logs. Once Kaseopea got angry at me for whispering to Katze (in a jealous he's-mine-leave-him-alone fit of nerdrage), and when I whispered to her that the reason I was whispering was because I was saying somehing in an ooc manner, she flipped her lid and said, out loud, "I hate the way no one rp's anymore! Just because this is Shattered people can still rp!". Um, lol? Every time they rp on lich it seriously makes me facepalm. Especially since there will be a line of rp, then a line of ooc that usually involves some kind of emoticon or LOL type thing, then a line of rp. I agree, just stop even trying to rp. You are just embarassing yourself. Just man up and say you are killing people because you want to.

Kaseopea is Katze. Believe me, if Kaseopea was real her anal mouth spewing would be all over this thread browning up our screens with corn filled poo. You'll also notice that Kaseopea always just stands around TSC or whatever central hub there is while Katze is off doing his leet ArPee.

And for those who do not believe Katze is really a problem, he is directly linked to the Marlu Clan. Every death they cause is linked to Katze. He may kill once but his dirty hands are in each death that clan gives out.

Cthulu
07-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Kaseopea is Katze. Believe me, if Kaseopea was real her anal mouth spewing would be all over this thread browning up our screens with corn filled poo. You'll also notice that Kaseopea always just stands around TSC or whatever central hub there is while Katze is off doing his leet ArPee.

And for those who do not believe Katze is really a problem, he is directly linked to the Marlu Clan. Every death they cause is linked to Katze. He may kill once but his dirty hands are in each death that clan gives out.

::writhes::

HJFudge
07-19-2010, 02:12 AM
I have varying opinions on whether or not Katze is Kaseopea, it changes all the time. I have seen logs of their idiocy that would require a level of alt-tabbing skills and persona changes that I think are way over his head, however there is evidence that he plays her character a lot of the time. I do think that Kaseopea exists as a seperate person. I do not think that they are married irl though. For one thing, it is just a female vibe thing, I just don't buy it. For another, not too long ago she mis-chatted to him on lnet for him to take her hunting. If they play in the same room, as she claims, why not just... ask him to take her hunting. But mostly the vibe. Don't even get me started on the Master/sub thing. At one time I tried to refer her to alt.com for some pointers on how to rp a bdsm relationship but I think she just LOL'd me and called me a name. Ah well.

I also think that the only association that he has with the Marluettes is circumstantial and/or situational. I can be quoted as saying in the past that I have more respect for Katze than I do for the Marluettes, because of his 1 kill policy and his attempt to rp. At this time I would like to officially retract that and say that as much as I detest the Marluettes, Katze is worse. At least the Marluettes admit they are a bunch of assholes.

Your opinion and thoughts change faster than anyones I've ever seen. Pick a stance and stick to it! So shifty

TheThirdEye
07-19-2010, 02:23 AM
Your opinion and thoughts change faster than anyones I've ever seen. Pick a stance and stick to it! So shifty

Women have the option to change their minds as often as they like. It's a birthright.

radamanthys
07-19-2010, 02:24 AM
Nuh uh. I hated you then I liked you for a while and then I hated you again for a long time but now that you hardly post and I hardly play I am kind of losing interest and have moved on to someone new to hate. I don't see how that is hard to follow. I actually defended Calidus not to long ago and I apparently may or may not look like someone that Cthulu may or may not have cybered with at some point. Try to keep up. Seriously.

Fits with your name, there.

HJFudge
07-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Well thats what I mean! You hated me, then liked me, then apathy set in. You hated Jaeden, then you liked him, now you hate him again! And then you like Katze but now hate him!

Im trying to keep up but its hard!

And I stopped posting much because every single thread I was posting on became IW-centric and I had no opinion on anything either way nor any interest in mocking someone because of religious beliefs or the fact they are generally odd.

KingKatze
07-19-2010, 02:26 AM

I can be quoted as saying in the past that I have more respect for Katze than I do for the Marluettes, because of his 1 kill policy and his attempt to rp. At this time I would like to officially retract that and say that as much as I detest the Marluettes, Katze is worse. At least the Marluettes admit they are a bunch of assholes.

Wow, now it sounds like I'm leading the Marlu Clan. As far as them admitting they were assholes...yay. I never said I wasn't an asshole. In fact the only thing I have ever said is that I am FAIR. So far I have yet to see anyone up here on PC say that I am not fair nor in the game for that matter. In fact all I have heard is that I am fair, and at least I offer a drag to the npc cleric, and so forth and so on. So...I dunno, what you mean by the last quote...Lastly, I am not Kaseopea, she doesn't post here because she chooses not to. Period.

HJFudge
07-19-2010, 02:42 AM
Playing the Game > Posting. IMHO

Nieninque
07-19-2010, 02:49 AM
This thread makes me want to faceplant from a great height.

How many people are having difficulties spotting the most obvious troll since ClydeR?

HJFudge
07-19-2010, 03:10 AM
For what its worth: New Avatar! My puppy falling for the oldest trick in the book!

Cthulu
07-19-2010, 03:24 AM
Nuh uh. I hated you then I liked you for a while and then I hated you again for a long time but now that you hardly post and I hardly play I am kind of losing interest and have moved on to someone new to hate. I don't see how that is hard to follow. I actually defended Calidus not to long ago and I apparently may or may not look like someone that Cthulu may or may not have cybered with at some point. Try to keep up. Seriously.

Quit it, yer making me horny

KingKatze
07-19-2010, 03:41 AM
Ok I need everyone to stop posting on my thread! Between posting my inscriptions and being the secret underground leader of the Marlu Cult and issuing all the deaths with my dirty hands I simply do not have time to keep up with all the posts! =) Almost forgot about the inscriptions of the day! Here they are 2 random inscriptions....enjoy!
# 155 & # 176

[Solhaven, South Market]
Crowded with booths, merchants hawking their wares, and customers chatting and arguing, the market is filled with an almost frantic air. With the voices and sound of footfalls reflected off the wooden storefronts, and the resonance of the planking underfoot, it's hard to recall a noisier market. You also see a pale driftwood bench embellished with bas-relief squab feathers with some stuff on it and an ora-banded driftwood barrel.
Also here: Glitch
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest

You swing a feras falchion at Glitch!
AS: +316 vs DS: +186 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +42 = +206
A layer of shifting stone shatters!
... and hit for 64 points of damage!
Gruesome slash opens Glitch's forehead!
Grey matter spills forth!

* Glitch drops dead at your feet!

Glitch becomes unbalanced for a second, then recovers.
Glitch seems a bit less imposing.
A luminescent aura fades from around Glitch.
The powerful look leaves Glitch.
The dim aura fades from around Glitch.
Glitch appears to lose some internal strength.
The deep blue glow leaves Glitch.
Glitch appears somehow different.
Glitch becomes solid again.
The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Glitch.
The light blue glow leaves Glitch.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Glitch.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Glitch.
Glitch glances around, looking a bit less confident.
Glitch appears less secure.
Glitch begins to breathe less deeply.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Glitch suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The bright luminescence fades from around Glitch.

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!".

> * Glitch just bit the dust!

>[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming in the center of the sprawling marketplace. Peddlers wheel small carts, pushing their way through and splitting the air with their shouts. Delectable scents of baked goods grace the air, drifting from the wrought iron oven of the Muffinsmith's stall at the corner of the market. Before it, a blond thanot bench embellished with bas-relief pelican feathers glistens in the sunlight thanks to a coat of varnish. On the opposite end of the market, the Belts booth and the Small Blades stand battle for the throng's attention. You also see a badly damaged thanot strongbox, a ripped light grey robe, a blood-stained steel mirror and a copper-banded green oak barrel with a plain tanik box on it.
Also here: Charlie, Sassy who is kneeling, Austin, Lord Clank who is kneeling
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west

You swing a feras falchion at Sassy!
AS: +241 vs DS: +44 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +37 = +269
... and hit for 116 points of damage!
Horrible slash to Sassy's head! Brain matter goes flying!
Looks like she never felt a thing.

* Sassy drops dead at your feet!

The deep blue glow leaves Sassy.
The light blue glow leaves Sassy.
The air calms down around Sassy.
The powerful look leaves Sassy.

A crisp voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the Baronial Lieutenant!"

> * Sassy just bit the dust!

TheThirdEye
07-19-2010, 04:28 AM
http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq28/adam98svt/oriellythisthreadsucks.gif

Fortybox
07-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Wow, now it sounds like I'm leading the Marlu Clan. As far as them admitting they were assholes...yay. I never said I wasn't an asshole. In fact the only thing I have ever said is that I am FAIR. So far I have yet to see anyone up here on PC say that I am not fair nor in the game for that matter. In fact all I have heard is that I am fair, and at least I offer a drag to the npc cleric, and so forth and so on. So...I dunno, what you mean by the last quote...Lastly, I am not Kaseopea, she doesn't post here because she chooses not to. Period.

Never said you lead the Marlu Clan. My point is that people toss you aside as that douchebag that only kills people once so everything is ok. This is far from the truth. You are indirectly responsible for a lot of the BS that the clan does.

In terms of anyone actually leading this Clan I have my guesses. It is obvious that Mordechai had the initial intent and is definitely the poster child, but he is not what is sustaining the Clans efforts. My guess goes to Cervina who I believe also plays Dart (a rogue). I also have my suspicions that Someone is also a direct link with the clan who also plays Oblivion (and he totally was the curse bomber). Both Cervina and Someone are good coders from what I have observed and would be directly tied to all the slam scripts, table scripting going on.

Anyways, you're more involved in the Clan than your stupid foreskin book of leet ArPee suggests. While a follower, you are part of their operations. Props for fooling a good portion of the instance but you don't fool me.

KingKatze
07-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Well I haven't posted for a few days, due to being on vacation. I will be posting upon my return to my actual computer. Still think the phrase "His hands are dirty with every kill the clan makes" kinda makes me sound like the leader, or at the very least like I am responsible for every target the clan selects to wipe out. Which I am not by the way heh heh. Alright back to vacation, peace out peeps!

Fortybox
07-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Well I haven't posted for a few days, due to being on vacation. I will be posting upon my return to my actual computer. Still think the phrase "His hands are dirty with every kill the clan makes" kinda makes me sound like the leader, or at the very least like I am responsible for every target the clan selects to wipe out. Which I am not by the way heh heh. Alright back to vacation, peace out peeps!

What, you taking a vacation to...your own home?

WHaaaaaaaaaaa I need feras people! Get it for me. Whaaaaaaaaa.

KingKatze
07-21-2010, 09:24 PM
What, you taking a vacation to...your own home?

WHaaaaaaaaaaa I need feras people! Get it for me. Whaaaaaaaaa.

Like the title says, it's called a laptop. I do like to check in and see what is going on. It's not hard when you have one of these amazing devices you see. Don't worry one day when you get out of your mother's basement and get a job and whatnot you'll be able to get your hands on one too! Good luck to you on that front, we're all pulling for you! =)

Loagan
07-26-2010, 05:31 AM
I've finally been griefed by Katze. o_0

He took down both of my characters last night. o_O...

Loagan
07-26-2010, 05:32 AM
Also, Fortybox, your avatar is awesome.

KingKatze
07-27-2010, 01:56 AM
I've finally been griefed by Katze. o_0

He took down both of my characters last night. o_O...

I killed about 12 people last night. Happen to remember what your Numbers were? Think I'm at 313 currently. Hope you got help, I'm sure I drug you if you were awake/group open/didn't autolog off/etc....Good luck to you in the future and enjoy the rest of your experiences in Elanthia.

KingKatze
07-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Well future inscribees vacation is officially over. Guess it's time to once again continue the journey of inscribing each and every one of you into the Book of the Forsaken. Be seeing you real soon =)

Thug Life
08-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Well future inscribees vacation is officially over. Guess it's time to once again continue the journey of inscribing each and every one of you into the Book of the Forsaken. Be seeing you real soon =)

Dude you are such a faggot

Deathravin
08-01-2010, 07:42 PM
with all of the hilarious faggot pictures on teh intarwbez, you just SAY it? with the text?

http://ingloriousbs.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/gigantic-faggot-demotivational-poster-1212653473-gif.jpeg

Drunken Durfin
08-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Looking at this as a whole, I am of the opinion that these are the actions of a Serial Killer, not an Assassin. You should change your sig.

Deathravin
08-01-2010, 07:56 PM
with all of the hilarious faggot pictures on teh intarwbez, you just SAY it? with the text?

http://ingloriousbs.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/gigantic-faggot-demotivational-poster-1212653473-gif.jpeg

Could have easily posted this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

I'd... rather not say how I know about it...

Thug Life
08-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Could have easily posted this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

I'd... rather not say how I know about it...

Holy shit that was as gay as Katze

KingKatze
08-04-2010, 06:38 AM
Looking at this as a whole, I am of the opinion that these are the actions of a Serial Killer, not an Assassin. You should change your sig.

If I just singled people out to kill and didn't kill everyone at least once, what fun would that be? No matter how gay morons might think it is. I have still killed the best of the best and the piddly and weak. Maybe it is more serial killer than Assassin...but, then again only a couple of them ever saw it coming....and I have yet to post my best kills of course, just lazy in looking through logs. I probably killed Thug Life or whatever recently, that usually incurs a "gaydom" spike from people when they get "griefed" or whatever ya wanna call it for your one death. Just makes me laugh really. Hell the fact that people even bother to find shit on the internet to post about me, or especially put together to throw up on my thread amuses me. Ah well amuse me further! I command you!

Tordane
08-04-2010, 10:49 AM
If I just singled people out to kill and didn't kill everyone at least once, what fun would that be? No matter how gay morons might think it is. I have still killed the best of the best and the piddly and weak. Maybe it is more serial killer than Assassin...but, then again only a couple of them ever saw it coming....and I have yet to post my best kills of course, just lazy in looking through logs. I probably killed Thug Life or whatever recently, that usually incurs a "gaydom" spike from people when they get "griefed" or whatever ya wanna call it for your one death. Just makes me laugh really. Hell the fact that people even bother to find shit on the internet to post about me, or especially put together to throw up on my thread amuses me. Ah well amuse me further! I command you!

Curious.

Do you kill other Luukosians? If someone comes and seeks revenge for their death do you then put them on a hit list and start hunting them down? Reports are your stealing weapons/runestaves for Luukos during these killings? Are you in one of the factions to where you get protection from retribution?

KingKatze
08-05-2010, 02:37 AM
Curious.

Do you kill other Luukosians? If someone comes and seeks revenge for their death do you then put them on a hit list and start hunting them down? Reports are your stealing weapons/runestaves for Luukos during these killings? Are you in one of the factions to where you get protection from retribution?

Yes, I kill other Luukosians. I will even be killing myself when everyone else has been slain once. All must be entered into the book, all must submit to the undead army. I welcome revenge I suppose, I respect those that come after me, I respect those that choose to take me head on first even more. I get no protection and I never ask for any. I usually don't steal weapons, I do tend to disarm, sometimes I give em back sometimes I don't. Guess it depends on my mood or if stupid ass Sloot has accidentally sold it after I've told it not too, which has happened actually on more than one occasion. I have no such hit list and I really have no natural enemies. Closest thing I've ever had to an enemy in fact is probably Bloodninja. Maybe Tillmen was for a day or two, and possibly Jefferydahmer. If you are not one of these people, or one of the first like 60 or so that I killed in the beginning when I started and my harddrive fried. I have never killed you more than once, nor will I. That answer your questions?

IorakeWarhammer
08-06-2010, 10:34 AM
had some fun with Katze last night. wanna post the series of logs?! I don't have them <3

Fortybox
08-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Holy shit that was as gay as Katze

NO, his name is really named after a super cool manly german assassin. For realz.

Oh, but his avatar has a gay cat on it. My bad.

KingKatze
08-06-2010, 06:07 PM
had some fun with Katze last night. wanna post the series of logs?! I don't have them <3

Other than the spike thorn and then me crushing your skull last night, I would have to actually find our other logs...I'm just too damn lazy to really do much of anything lately, but I'll find em. Still haven't even posted your original inscription I don't believe. Searching through 4 computers and 100's of logs just flat out fucking sucks.

KingKatze
08-06-2010, 06:09 PM
NO, his name is really named after a super cool manly german assassin. For realz.

Oh, but his avatar has a gay cat on it. My bad.

I dunno what makes you think the cat is gay....maybe he's like a royal cat that has it's owner feeding him one at a time to fuel his greatness? heh heh

Deathravin
08-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Searching through 4 computers and 100's of logs just flat out fucking sucks.

Grep

IorakeWarhammer
08-06-2010, 06:50 PM
<WHINE!!!!!>

Fortybox
08-06-2010, 06:56 PM
I dunno what makes you think the cat is gay....maybe he's like a royal cat that has it's owner feeding him one at a time to fuel his greatness? heh heh

Your name and how you act is gay. You said you were named after this super cool german assassin dude and the item avatar you choose is a cat.

Your name = femmy

Is Kaseopea really a dude?

KingKatze
08-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Grep

Heh coming from the dude running a shit load of people, you should know what it's like to search through endless logs! I would miss out on precious sleep!

KingKatze
08-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Your name and how you act is gay. You said you were named after this super cool german assassin dude and the item avatar you choose is a cat.

Your name = femmy

Katze is german for Cat by the way...I have no clue if you are actually aware of that. Yeah I could throw up some ninja assassin picture but, I dunno I kind of like the cat picture ::shrugs:: Plus it seems to annoy you...so why not just let it hang out for a while longer? Hell, maybe I should get rid of it altogether, I don't know if I want to continue to annoy someone with absolutely no life, other than to make remarks to and about me and what I do. heh heh

KingKatze
08-06-2010, 10:56 PM
<WHINE!!!!!>

Heh actually all of our deaths are in posts, your last one on me before this one I am about to post of us last night is in the ever popular Katze's Deaths Folder. I think the other two of you killing me and the one of me killing you from the table are listed under the Shattered Moments you've enjoyed so far thread....so I didn't have to find them really anyway, they are already about the PC boards.....but here are the ones of last night, my 324th inscription of Mjollnir and a little fun between ranger and rogue..enjoy =)

>You swing a dream-killing axe at Mjollnir!
AS: +395 vs DS: +56 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +92 = +462
... and hit for 122 points of damage!

* Mjollnir drops dead at your feet!

> * Mjollnir just bit the dust!

>You put a wickedly curved dream-killing axe crafted of pure nightmares in your assassin's cloak.

>You notice Jaeden moving stealthily into the area.

>Jaeden gestures at you.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath your feet! One of the thorns jabs into him!
... hits for 16 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Well aimed shot, punctures calf!
You are stunned for 1 round!
You are knocked to the ground!

>Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
>Jaeden gestures at you.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath your feet! Several of the thorns jab into you!
... hits for 26 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
Strike to right arm cleanly severs it at the shoulder!
... hits for 25 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Fine shot pierces jugular vein! Your brain wonders where all its oxygen went, briefly.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 10 mins...

> * Katze just bit the dust!

>You laugh, the sepulchral sound echoing through the room.

[Maernstrike Caverns, Tunnel]
The ceiling appears to be made of living black leather as a sudden gust of wind creates a ripple-like effect. Suddenly, the flapping of many wings and the high-pitched screeching cries of thousands of bats fills your very soul. From somewhere in the shadows comes the sound of something heavy crashing to the earth. You also see a kiramon worker.
Also here: Jaeden
Obvious exits: northwest, up

>Jaeden makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...

>Jaeden gestures.
Jaeden blends into invisibility among the surroundings.

>Jaeden leaps from hiding to attack!
Jaeden swings a haon-hafted vultite mace at a kiramon worker!
By amazing chance, the kiramon worker evades the attack!

You swing a dream-killing axe at Jaeden!
AS: +465 vs DS: +285 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +50 = +259
... and hit for 89 points of damage!
Incredible blast shatters head into a red spray.

* Jaeden drops dead at your feet!

The air about Jaeden stops shimmering.
Jaeden seems to lose an aura of confidence.
The powerful look leaves Jaeden.
Jaeden loses a thorny barrier.
Jaeden appears less powerful.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Jaeden.
Jaeden seems to lose some dexterity.
Jaeden seems to lose some internal strength.
Jaeden returns to normal color.
Jaeden is no longer moving so silently.
>
Jaeden's body decays into compost.

> * Jaeden just bit the dust!

Fortybox
08-06-2010, 11:31 PM
You put a wickedly curved dream-killing axe crafted of pure nightmares in your assassin's cloak.

Are you serious? Guess I wasn't paying attention that night when Cthulhu was altering.

You're definitely gay.

KingKatze
08-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Are you serious? Guess I wasn't paying attention that night when Cthulhu was altering.

You're definitely gay.

Guess you were too busy whining about something or the other to pay attention. Ah well sorry you don't like it, guess I won't get the chance to bury it into your skull, already inscribed you after all. Maybe you were thinking up a shiny little glove alteration for your Michael Jackson idea? =)

Kaseopea
08-06-2010, 11:41 PM

You're definitely gay.

stfu, if he was gay I think I would know, and he is not gay. I think you must be talking about YOURSELF LOL

Fortybox
08-07-2010, 01:35 AM
stfu, if he was gay I think I would know, and he is not gay. I think you must be talking about YOURSELF LOL

Haha, you could put your fingers on the BBQ.

violent femme
08-07-2010, 10:54 AM
that hand looks like it belongs to a very big girl

IorakeWarhammer
08-07-2010, 12:35 PM
uhh no she just happened to take the pic after an extremely allergic reaction to a bee-sting! cmon!!!

Drevihyin
08-07-2010, 12:50 PM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/riverduck/post-13-81699-post_6_85470_Troll_spray20Medium.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
08-07-2010, 02:00 PM
GAH!!! DIDNT THINK YOU GUYS HAD THAT!!!

<ROILS IN PAIN AS THE TROLL SPRAY BEGINS TO SEEP INTO HIS SKIN!! A SIZZLING SOUND EMANATES FROM DEEP WITHIN HIS FAT ROLLS AS HE BEGINS TO UNDULATE IN SEVERE DISCOMFORT!!!>

IorakeWarhammer
08-07-2010, 03:41 PM
rofl katze is that even her?

btw you should join me in kiramon you'd do well

KingKatze
08-07-2010, 10:04 PM

Course that's not her, my wife actually has a very nice antique ring that is two parts the engagement ring and the wedding ring itself that form to make a flower w/ petals. I like Kiramon ok but there are to many people for us a small area, come try the Shamans...hardly anyone around and loot galoore!

Fortybox
08-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Course that's not her, my wife actually has a very nice antique ring that is two parts the engagement ring and the wedding ring itself that form to make a flower w/ petals. I like Kiramon ok but there are to many people for us a small area, come try the Shamans...hardly anyone around and loot galoore!

It's ok dude. You can admit your wife is a whale. At least she is honest in showing us what she really is like.

KingKatze
08-08-2010, 12:15 AM
It's ok dude. You can admit your wife is a whale. At least she is honest in showing us what she really is like.

It's ok dude we know you are a moron. You show us everyday with your idiotic posts and your "The View" pictures...=)

IorakeWarhammer
08-08-2010, 01:44 AM
leave his fucking wife alone

edit: if she does things in game to bring it on herself I guess its legit but geez guys.. + fortybox is my fooking neegur so lay off him 2!

Makkah
08-08-2010, 02:14 AM
God damn it. I hate obese people.

Portu-guese
08-08-2010, 04:07 AM
God damn it. I hate obese people.

Jaeden?!?!?111?!?

IorakeWarhammer
08-08-2010, 07:41 AM
yeah i'm HUUUUGE

GsJersey
08-15-2010, 12:04 AM

Who cares what his irl wife looks like. Longs if they are happy. Frankly I see alot of people bashing Kaseopea and I never seen her do anything in game.
Lucky Katze is a cool customer and not bringing boards into game.
This is his thread maybe you guys should leave the wife out of it, not really classy at all.

IorakeWarhammer
08-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Who cares what his irl wife looks like. Longs if they are happy. Frankly I see alot of people bashing Kaseopea and I never seen her do anything in game.
Lucky Katze is a cool customer and not bringing boards into game.
This is his thread maybe you guys should leave the wife out of it, not really classy at all.

bingo. except, kas can be quite the firestarter in game. in a bad way. just sayin'

IorakeWarhammer
08-15-2010, 09:39 AM
yo Katze these haters are a joke

Kill logs plz...

Drunken Durfin
08-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Katze, I would not have a problem with what you are doing if you didn't fucking kill people in the wee hours of the morning.

Costing me a deed is not that big of a deal. Costing me 6 to 8 hours worth of scripting time because you killed me at 2am - especially when my character is in the first 30 days - is really fucking lame.

Keep in mind that you are a rogue and your TD will always be shit. Start showing a bit of consideration or I am going to put you on the same list with Michaelous.

Fatsix
08-17-2010, 02:49 PM
So your telling people when they can play? That's the time he plays. If your on opposite sides of the coast. It would be 11pm in cali, hardly wee..... With the rash of disconnects i've had. I'd be happy with the one 6-8 hour session missing.

Drunken Durfin
08-17-2010, 03:21 PM
So your telling people when they can play? That's the time he plays. If your on opposite sides of the coast. It would be 11pm in cali, hardly wee..... With the rash of disconnects i've had. I'd be happy with the one 6-8 hour session missing.

Katze was on-line and active for several hours yesterday at the same time that this character was. We even had conversations via Lnet at this time. He had hours to kill me during that time. When he was trying to kill Ifor (I was number 300) he cost me about 15 hours worth of script time because he kept attempting to kill me in the wee hours of the morning, causing me to log and lose script time.

By and large he kills people afk between 1am and 3am, when a huge population of the game is afk. This is NOT the only time he is on. I'm not telling him when to play, I'm pointing out that if he keeps up killing in such a way as to cost me and other players script time I am going to focus my attention on him.

GsJersey
08-17-2010, 03:23 PM

You should check out the thread to shatterproof your character in the lich script area. Has a simple auto login script that works great if you get disconnected. It will autolog you back into game and run the resting routine from bigshot if you use bigshot.

Drunken Durfin
08-17-2010, 03:32 PM
You should check out the thread to shatterproof your character in the lich script area. Has a simple auto login script that works great if you get disconnected. It will autolog you back into game and run the resting routine from bigshot if you use bigshot.

Oh...good stuff. Thanks.

naps
08-17-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm pointing out that if he keeps up killing in such a way as to cost me and other players script time I am going to focus my attention on him.

I agree...but fuck waiting. He and Cuntseopea are on my list of people to fuck with forever. Guess they forgot about the quiet folk who blew by them in levels.

snarlingmaiden
09-18-2010, 12:41 AM

Come get me yourself asshole!

diethx
09-18-2010, 12:44 AM
Come get me yourself asshole!

I doubt he has a net big enough.

snarlingmaiden
09-18-2010, 05:07 AM
He and Cuntseopea are on my list of people to fuck with forever.
. . . . um . . waiting. . . .we all have our lists

Guess they forgot about the quiet folk who blew by them in levels.
__________ insert your own "blow" joke here.

born yesterday
07-17-2011, 12:21 PM
cool story bro