PDA

View Full Version : Seeking word-nerds with free time.

Delias
07-11-2010, 12:58 AM
That shouldn't be too hard to come by on here. I'm not really sure I want to subject myself to the abuse this may engender, but here it goes.

I write screenplays. Well, I write a lot of things, but screenplays I actually finish. I need someone who can give constructive (yet utterly merciless) criticism. I generally despise my writing, but the lackies and sycophants I have apparently surrounded myself with seem to like it. I've got two old ones and a third I'm writing now that I'd like someone to take a look at. I've got the completed works registered, so that's as safe as it can be, I suppose. I seem to be having serious trouble finding any kind of writers group in my area, since I'm not a student and I don't live in the city proper. Shoot me a PM if you feel like insulting me as regards my shoddy attempts at literature... otherwise, just insult me here publicly to save me the time of opening a PM.

:thanx:

Delias
07-11-2010, 08:17 AM
I've gotten a few positive responses and want to thank those brave souls for their help. Now that I'm actually going to have to send them out, I am cringing way down deep in my spine. The one I'm currently writing makes me feel that the older ones are far inferior, and yet I despise this one too. Anyway, I will quit bitching and send them when I get home from work. Thanks again, you know who you are.