PDA

View Full Version : TSC and shattered_empath vulture script

Sihaya
07-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Greetings:

Since Sivin apparently did leave after being blasted by Oblivion a couple of times yesterday (he said he was done with Shattered), I don't see an empath working in TSC. I went in, and most of the people who rest there are on a hunting script with ;herbheal built in, and so they automatically heal themselves. Since if I'm in TSC, and I'm at my keyboard, I'm torn between using shattered_empath, which basically vultures everyone that walks in (Sivin used it, as well as many others who work in TSC), and not using it, then only healing the ones that ask for/want healing. Since it's a script world, I think I should use the vulture script, but am not sure... as I write, I just saw Sivin log in and promptly decay, so maybe he's back, in which case.... this post is moot! Still, I'm asking your opinion. Which do you prefer in TSC? To be vultured, or asking for healing? Si

Showal
07-06-2010, 02:35 PM
I don't anyone cares in shattered.

Drisco
07-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Heh i'd vulture that shit up. I would be doing it but alas I'm the one who herbheals in the TSC because I'm to low of a level to heal all my scars down. Give me a week and I'll be in the TSC with the fastest healing script in townz.

radamanthys
07-06-2010, 02:43 PM
I'd rather be vultured.

Drisco
07-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Exactly.. Most the people aren't even there and they rely on the TSC to get healed. If they are injured during afk scripting they could die and lose time and potentially lose a day of leveling.

I wasn't using herbheal until I foolishly casted some healing spells and got discovered as an empath. Now I have to eat herbs instead of getting healed.

Liagala
07-06-2010, 02:53 PM
I prefer vulturing. I use herbheal so that if there's no empath I don't die, but I'd rather save my coin/herbs and let an empath do it. Unless I'm on my empath, in which case I avoid TSC entirely.

Some Rogue
07-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Unless I'm on my empath, in which case I avoid TSC entirely.

Noob, that's how you get your scars cleaned up for free. :D

thecapm
07-06-2010, 02:59 PM
I'll take it a step further and say that if I'm not instantly healed upon arrival in TSC, I'm going to be pissed. All you're doing when you "vulture" someone, as you call it, is saving them the cost of buying herbs, which they're already scripting anyway. You the healer will get more experience and the scripters will have an extra 10 or 20 thousand silvers in the bank at the end of the night, sounds like a win-win to me.

Monotonous
07-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Since Sivin apparently did leave after being blasted by Oblivion a couple of times yesterday (he said he was done with Shattered)
Logs show him dying twice to implosion. I must be desensitized to my characters dying by World of Warcraft because I'm still amazed at how easily people are willing to throw up their hands and quit in Shattered. You even get a free ride to TSC with implosion death so you know there wasn't any forced decaying or anything.

He should have just done a WARN OBLIVION OF INTERACTION.

Deathravin
07-06-2010, 03:04 PM
I vultured in Vaalor for like 3 weeks. Nobody ever complained.

Fortybox
07-06-2010, 03:26 PM
I vultured in Vaalor for like 3 weeks. Nobody ever complained.

We need Nurse back in TV!

Deathravin
07-06-2010, 03:31 PM
We need Nurse back in TV!

Thought you guys had SluttyWhore there now.

Ashliana
07-06-2010, 03:32 PM
I vastly prefer the vultures. I've tried running Shattered_Empath on my Empath, but despite having a fast computer and generally very responsive connection to Gemstone, almost always beaten by the other vultures. So I built a hunt-puff instead.

DarkSorc
07-06-2010, 03:53 PM
If its shattered you can't WARN anyone fyi

DarkSorc
07-06-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm flying back home today so my empath will be back to vulturing TV

Monotonous
07-06-2010, 03:55 PM
If its shattered you can't WARN anyone fyi

You can. I do it all the time. It's just completely meaningless except for a good laugh.

Some Rogue
07-06-2010, 03:57 PM
I vastly prefer the vultures. I've tried running Shattered_Empath on my Empath, but despite having a fast computer and generally very responsive connection to Gemstone, almost always beaten by the other vultures. So I built a hunt-puff instead.

Hunt-puff? Really? Just reroll now.

nub
07-06-2010, 06:52 PM
So... why was Oblivion killing him? Did Sivin do something to him? Or... is Oblivion just a fuckhead?

Bhaalizmo
07-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Or... is Oblivion just a fuckhead?

This. Oblivion got all butthurt cuz somebody killed him and now he goes around killing others at random. He also likes long walks on the beach, Hannah Montana, and the color Mauve.

krissta
07-08-2010, 09:08 AM
I'd do the whole AFK shattered_empath thing a lot more often except the fact that when I run out of mana, the damn script QUITS, so I'm left to bleed out. So freeking stupid.

Drisco
07-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Is there another script for it empath vulture healing? This blood thing any time someone enters the room scans the whole room again. I want it to just scan people who arrive and that's all.

And the whole fact it quits when running out of mana. It should have a herb/heal thing into it if you run out of mana.