PDA

View Full Version : Eonake weapons

Milamber
07-05-2010, 12:30 PM
is there a merchant or anything yet that we can buy eonake weapons for clerics? would be nice to be able to get a new weapon instead of still swinging a white ora blade at lvl 20!!. would also be nice if the gm's would give us some merchants like they used to in gs4

Kitsun
07-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Try posting on the official Shattered forums...

Drisco
07-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Are the GM's planning to do anything fun with Shattered?

Gnomon
07-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Are the GM's planning to do anything fun with Shattered?

They are not allowed to plan anything for Shattered. They may come and play in it once they have finished their work for the other instances, but that is it.

They tried it, they took a lot of grief, it wasn't fun and they left.

IorakeWarhammer
07-05-2010, 06:28 PM
They are not allowed to plan anything for Shattered. They may come and play in it once they have finished their work for the other instances, but that is it.

They tried it, they took a lot of grief, it wasn't fun and they left.

wonder if that brings up the worth of custom-altered items from the first few weeks

Drisco
07-05-2010, 08:59 PM
I mean they aren't going to do Going to do any Cool Merchant events or any Invasions or anything? How are we suppose to get cool weapons and armor like they do in Prime?

RichardCranium
07-05-2010, 09:07 PM
The best instance of the game is also the bastard step-child. We have to QQ.

Fallen
07-05-2010, 10:08 PM
I mean they aren't going to do Going to do any Cool Merchant events or any Invasions or anything? How are we suppose to get cool weapons and armor like they do in Prime?

Premium points. They talked about doing those crazy shops like they did in DR: Fallen, but who knows if they actually will.

Senglent
07-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Actually when I asked about the shop for Shattered they said Solomon is going to do it's just not a priotiy at the moment. So maybe next summer if we are lucky would be my guess, they still have a lot to finish up for Prime and Plat.

I'd probably say anything specifically for Shattered is on a backburner for them since they got it up and running.