PDA

View Full Version : Amazed

wolmik
06-30-2010, 12:54 PM
I’ve been reading the Shattered posts here for awhile now and I still can’t believe that people don’t get it yet. There are about 1000 posts bitchin about Mordechai, Marlu, everything, but I’m so fuckin surprised that people are complaining for them to stop. Have my toons been killed in Shattered? Yup. Will my toons be killed again? Yup. If my toon is griefed, I just log on to another toon until they lose interest. But for Christ sake, Mordechai put it best when he said that the game would all be AFK zombies if there wasn’t something like this and I agree.

I play Shattered. I fucking get it and I like it, that’s why I’m here. I am still amazed that most people don’t get it. Did you really expect not to die playing this game? If you didn’t expect it, get the fuck out or get the fuck over it.

Bhaalizmo
06-30-2010, 12:55 PM
I hate you for making this thread. :(

Cthulu
06-30-2010, 12:56 PM
I’ve been reading the Shattered posts here for awhile now and I still can’t believe that people don’t get it yet. There are about 1000 posts bitchin about Mordechai, Marlu, everything, but I’m so fuckin surprised that people are complaining for them to stop. Have my toons been killed in Shattered? Yup. Will my toons be killed again? Yup. If my toon is griefed, I just log on to another toon until they lose interest. But for Christ sake, Mordechai put it best when he said that the game would all be AFK zombies if there wasn’t something like this and I agree.

I play Shattered. I fucking get it and I like it, that’s why I’m here. I am still amazed that most people don’t get it. Did you really expect not to die playing this game? If you didn’t expect it, get the fuck out or get the fuck over it.

::writhes::

IorakeWarhammer
agree 100%

but really if they are naughty then don't be suprised when people rise up.

i'm all for the observation, documentation, and extermination of their group.. but cut the whining!!!

AnticorRifling
This is a great thread, full of new information and exciting facts we haven't considered. Thank you for all you contribute.

AnticorRifling
06-30-2010, 12:57 PM
agree 100%

but really if they are naughty then don't be suprised when people rise up.

i'm all for the observation, documentation, and extermination of their group.. but cut the whining!!!

Go mouth hug a moving car.

Fortybox
06-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Calidus, you don't need to make extra posts!

My name is Buddy and I do not approve of this message. Thank you.

wolmik
06-30-2010, 12:58 PM
I hate you for making this thread. :(

/bow

thecapm
06-30-2010, 12:59 PM
If there are 1000 posts of people bitching about people, why couldn't you post your post bitching at people who are bitching about people in one of those topics and be #1001?

Cthulu
06-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Calidus, you don't need to make extra posts!

My name is Buddy and I do not approve of this message. Thank you.

Calidus hasn't posted here

Drevihyin
06-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks for another thread!

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/riverduck/M_3487_sghchc22.jpg

Fortybox
06-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Wolmik = Calidus = Maldric

Ryvicke
06-30-2010, 01:06 PM
I just google image searched "my eyes are bleeding" to find a witty picture and now I'm even more pissed about this thread.

Thanks for making me look at that bloody horse eye, fuck.

Celephais
06-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Hoooray! More threads!

Ribbons
06-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Know what'll solve everything? MOAR COMPLAINING!

But really, why wouldn't you just post in one of the other dozen topics?

Bhaalizmo
06-30-2010, 01:12 PM
We don't have enough bickering threads right now so I thought I'd start another one. Enjoy.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/Wolfnatas/accordingto.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
06-30-2010, 01:14 PM
WOW EVEN I KNOW THIS IS A TROLL THREAD.

wolmik
06-30-2010, 01:14 PM
you got it.

Bhaalizmo
06-30-2010, 01:15 PM
durkadurkadurka alalalalalalalllallallalla

Please turn off your computer. kthx.

Cthulu
06-30-2010, 01:53 PM
you got it.

You're my best friend?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-30-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm amazed myself at all the "new" (I'm also making finger quotes as I write this) handles here :) Does no one have the stones to be who they are if we KNOW who you are? Apparently not.

Khariz
06-30-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm amazed myself at all the "new" (I'm also making finger quotes as I write this) handles here :) Does no one have the stones to be who they are if we KNOW who you are? Apparently not.

Yeah, apparently that was my only mistake. Keeping my in-game and forum name when I decided to play a griefing bastard. Oh well.

Fortybox
06-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Madmountan has mad balls of steel.

krissta
06-30-2010, 05:36 PM

I'm me! :) And I've been around these boards for awhile. Just resigned up to play Shattered.

Cthulu
06-30-2010, 05:44 PM
Madmountan has mad balls of steel.

So does Ru Paul

Showal
06-30-2010, 07:47 PM

You know ... I was thinking the exact same thing! I am going to create a new username and start a new thread and tell everyone my views on Shattered too. Guys, get over it or get the fuck out! We're just playing by the rules!! You're also douchebags who are ruining our enjoyment of the game, by the rules, on a PVP server! Did I cover all the points yet?

I love how when you click New Posts now, it's just a bunch of threads dedicated to several people (one of whom likes ... to throw. in. extra. punctuation. for ... effect!) What we need is a visit from Lunn or Methais to post some pictures of a guy spreading his asshole real wide.

nub
06-30-2010, 08:47 PM
I think there is something that no one has realized yet and here it is:

We signed up for this and knew this would happen.