PDA

View Full Version : Couple OHE

Buckwheet
06-29-2010, 08:49 PM
a tarnished silver francisca with a vicious spike balancing its crescent blade.

The first thing that strikes you about the francisca is the weight, which is about 5 pounds.
It has a bonus of +35 from a normal francisca.
The harmonics generated tell you that the francisca inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.

7x, sancted, DCW handaxe base.

17m in my shop in Illistim the simple shop at 737.

a steel-hilted midnight black warblade.

A single fuller runs straight down the center of the unadorned, pure black blade. The quillions are forged from ice blue steel in the shape of an angel spreading its wings. The feathers of the angel's wings are separated and spread, and they glitter with the sharpness of a razor. The expression on the angel's androgynous face is perfectly impassive. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

The first thing that strikes you about the warblade is the weight, which is about 4 pounds.
It has a bonus of +35 from a normal warblade.
The harmonics generated tell you that the warblade inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.

7x, DCW, falchion base.

17m also, in my shop in Illistim the simple shop at 737.

a serrated bone-hilted coustille - +17 exceptionally crit weighted short sword. - Changed on July 9th edit from masterfully due to incompetent assessor.

34m

Not really looking for trades, but feel free to PM me. I can deliver to EN, Landing, FWI(preferred).

Buckwheet
07-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Bumping and I also have several superior haon-hilted steel short-sword's if anyone is interested.

Buckwheet
07-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Re-bump. And the superiors are free if you come to EN. They are 0x.

Buckwheet
07-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Francisca sold. Lowering the price on the warblade to 16m. It is in my shop for 17m still due to shop fee, so PM me to have it pulled.

Buckwheet
07-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Adding:

a serrated bone-hilted coustille - +17 exceptionally crit weighted shortsword. Changed from masterfully on the edit.

34m

Buckwheet
07-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Coustille is pending sale.

Buckwheet
07-09-2010, 08:29 AM
Apparently the person I had assess the coustille doesn't know what they are doing so I had it re-checked this morning and it is exceptionally weighted, not masterfully.

My apologies.

Buckwheet
07-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Coustille sold.