PDA

View Full Version : Walk through

B4Hand
06-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Willing to pay in silvers for some very patient person to walk me through the install of lich. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to change. It took me forever to go to SF.

Methais
06-20-2010, 11:03 PM
I still haven't switched to SF if it makes you feel any better.

Caiylania
06-20-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm not good at stuff either, I just downloaded everything in order listed on the download page. The launcher, then ruby, then the lich zip file. Extracted, ran the exec file and went from there. I'm sure someone can walk you through it for free :) I would try but I suck at explaining things.

Anebriated
06-21-2010, 12:01 AM
I still haven't switched to SF if it makes you feel any better.

wait, theres something other than wizFE? as far as I am concerned thats all there ever was and ever will be.

Tordane
06-21-2010, 10:28 AM
wait, theres something other than wizFE? as far as I am concerned thats all there ever was and ever will be.

Exactly.

Fallen
06-21-2010, 11:23 AM
I will walk you through getting the program installed, M. I just went through the process myself, so we can get it working in no time.

B4Hand
06-21-2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks E. Just like always my tech support Hero.

Cephalopod
06-21-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm disappointed the PC community didn't hold out for more boob pics in exchange for this help.

Rinualdo
06-21-2010, 01:27 PM
Anything posted would be an extreme help. I'm getting back into the game after a 2 year absence and am fairly excited about trying out lich and some of the other scripting options, but have no technical skills to speak of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Auratik
06-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Sorry Rinauldo - no boobs, no service!

JK. I'll have to check out this lich thing sometime myself.

B4Hand
06-21-2010, 06:11 PM
As stated before..silly goofballs. My courage for boob pics has waned..remember I'm too old for that type of thing now.

Sylvan Dreams
06-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Anything posted would be an extreme help. I'm getting back into the game after a 2 year absence and am fairly excited about trying out lich and some of the other scripting options, but have no technical skills to speak of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you're already running Psinet, uninstall it first. Find the setup.exe file for Psinet and use that to delete Psinet. If you don't have it, go here:

http://psinet.dynalias.net/download.html

Go here, look at the "Downloading and Installing Lich" section, click the link on the configuration that matches yours, follow the steps in the appropriate section.

http://www.lichproject.org/download.html