PDA

View Full Version : Old People in Florida and the Nevada Senate Race

ClydeR
06-15-2010, 11:14 AM
Once again, Florida thinks all politics revolves around it. Retired people in Florida need to tend to their own Senate race and let Nevadans decide for themselves.

If she wins her face off with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, in November, Angle’s vote on the Senate floor could bring big changes to seniors in Citrus county, along with the rest of the country.

Angle is not alone in her quest to end Social Security as we know it, “The voice of the hard right has taken flight in Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) who is calling for a plan to eliminate Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.”

According to the Huffington Post, “Angle once "spoke out strongly against fluoride, the substance known alternately for improving dental health and as a Communist plot to undermine Western democracy."

Conservatives such as Rep. Paul Ryan, Glenn Beck, Ron Paul, Marco Rubio and Bill McCollum, have all been on record as supporters of taking Social Security checks off the government printing presses.

“The ‘every man for himself’ philosophy is at the heart of the conservative platform, along with favoritism for the free reign of big business enterprises.”

No doubt, Florida seniors will have their eye on the Nevada Senate race. Their Social Security checks may be on the line.

More... (http://www.examiner.com/x-44760-Citrus-County-Elections-2010-Examiner~y2010m6d15-What-happens-in-Nevada-can-come-to-FloridaSharron-Angles-Tea-Party-stand-agaist-Social-Security)

Back
06-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah. Fuck all these old people who worked their whole lives and put money into this system. If they can’t support themselves let them die in the streets. Survival of the fittest right?

ClydeR
06-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Yeah. Fuck all these old people who worked their whole lives and put money into this system. If they can’t support themselves let them die in the streets. Survival of the fittest right?

Charity should come from private organizations, not the federal government.

AnticorRifling
06-15-2010, 11:27 AM
But this isn't charity....

Do better ClydeR you're making me sad. I like the anchor baby thread though, it's more your normal level of trolling pwn.

Back
06-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Charity should come from private organizations, not the federal government.

Charity comes from the heart.

AnticorRifling
06-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Charity comes from the heart. Tie your scarf around a bridge rail and jump, please.

Atlanteax
06-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Charity comes from the heart.

Which the government does not have, but activist private organizations do...

RichardCranium
06-15-2010, 01:21 PM
Is he talking about PB?

And is Back defending PB if so?

AnticorRifling
06-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Is he talking about PB?

And is Back defending PB if so?

You're going to rip a hole in the space time continuum, I ask you to please stop now.

Celephais
06-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Which the government does not have...

http://www.wellesley.edu/Activities/homepage/weed/images/members/mati.gif
For President?

RichardCranium
06-15-2010, 01:26 PM
You're going to rip a hole in the space time continum, I ask you to please stop now.

That's what she said?

4a6c1
06-15-2010, 03:00 PM
You're going to rip a hole in the space time continuum, I ask you to please stop now.

OMFGSTFU

(i want to meet the vulcans)