PDA

View Full Version : Damn Donald Trump all to hell!

Mint
04-02-2004, 01:12 AM
Okay, I don't watch much TV but tonight I had it on as background while I worked on a sewing project. I am now hooked on The Apprentice and the damn show is almost over for this season. Wish I had seen it from the beginning. Damn TV.

On a side note: seeing the apprentices that are left makes me think that only extremely handsome people can make it in corporate America. They are all really hot.

Siefer
04-02-2004, 01:16 AM
Fuck that guy. Doesn't he have anything better to do? He epitomizes all that is wrong with this country.

Snapp
04-02-2004, 01:17 AM
I'm with you Mint.. I've been hooked on that show for months now. And no, they weren't all hot guys, trust me! It was sad seeing Troy go home tonight... but better him than Kwame.

Mint
04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Snapp
I'm with you Mint.. I've been hooked on that show for months now. And no, they weren't all hot guys, trust me! It was sad seeing Troy go home tonight... but better him than Kwame.

From the one show I have seen I think Kwame should go all the way. Of course that is mostly because he has an awesome smile. Yes, I am shallow.

peam
04-02-2004, 01:40 AM
Boring show for boring people.

Mint
04-02-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by peam
Boring show for boring people.

Snapp
04-02-2004, 01:47 AM
I'm not boring!! I'm from... Delaware....

Mint
04-02-2004, 02:04 AM
I think I am going to U2U peam the lyrics to all country songs ever written. Uh huh. That should show him I am NOT boring. Either that or it will kill him off :!:

Mint
04-02-2004, 02:06 AM
Now, I need to go finish my sewing project. God. I AM boring. LOL.

peam
04-02-2004, 02:31 AM
Keep it up, future wife/boss.

That wasn't really a direct statement at anyone. I just think the fact that everyday, average people, which there is nothing wrong with being, went from getting their excitement from celebrities being ridiculous, to getting their excitement from normal people being ridiculous.

Make your own adventure, etc.

Mint
04-02-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by peam
Keep it up, future wife/boss.

Way to woo a girl. And you cracked me up so you are aces in my book again.

ThisOtherKingdom
04-02-2004, 04:15 AM
Six worthless posts in one thread, Mint. Way to work on that post count!

Mint
04-02-2004, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by ThisOtherKingdom
Six worthless posts in one thread, Mint. Way to work on that post count!

And all your posts are meaningful and insightful right? :rolleyes: Get real. And while you're at it get a sense of humor that is not mean-spirited, kthx.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by Mint]

Satira
04-02-2004, 05:00 AM
That whole show is bland and dry. Donald Trump should have his penis revoked immediately.

SpunGirl
04-02-2004, 05:57 AM
Haha, I enjoy the apprentice. I never knew it was possible to have so much animosity towards people I've never met until I watched Omorosa and Sam in action.

I picked either Amy or Troy to win, so I guess I'll have to go with Amy now.

Though Nick is hot.

And I'm sure The Donald's girlfriend really loves him for his... good looks and charming.... hair?

-K

Parkbandit
04-02-2004, 08:11 AM
I like the show actually. I also think he made a mistake in dropping Troy.

You cannot judge people on their college education alone. Kwame was the weakest player on the team and should have been given the boot. But because Kwame had an MBA and Troy had a high school education, bye bye Troy.

There are TONS of stupid people with MBAs out there.

Snapp
04-02-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Lady Satira
That whole show is bland and dry. Donald Trump should have his penis revoked immediately.

EWW! Donald Trump has a penis?!

TheEschaton
04-02-2004, 10:39 AM
In fact, being stupid is a requirement, for almost all MBAs I know.

Everyone knows business school is for wannabe English majors whose parents wouldn't let them be English majors.

-TheE-

Galleazzo
04-02-2004, 10:59 AM
Of course they're hot. These things are all staged and plotted, remember?

It's just like when music videos started. Now if you're fat or ugly, you don't get to have a music career. it's all about the pretty.

HarmNone
04-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Snapp
EWW! Donald Trump has a penis?!

Snapp, you get the prize for making me laugh first this morning! :D

HarmNone hands Snapp a fuzzy bunny with a Donald Trump hairdo

Madmox
04-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Nick is hot?! <Gazes> What is this world coming too? Wait a second I guess that means the bar is getting pretty low huh? is that a good or bad thing. And Troy should'nt have gone. Kwame was by no means outstanding though i can see why he was chosen over Troy. But i think that was Troy's fault for taking him in. He should have taken Bill to the boardroom. Bill is a dirtbag. Thats my opinion.
-Colin

Snapp
04-02-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Madmox
Nick is hot?!

Ew, no way!

Originally posted by Madmox
He should have taken Bill to the boardroom. Bill is a dirtbag.

Why is Bill a dirtbag? I honestly think he has the potential to win this thing. I think it'll come down to him and Amy.

Atlanteax
04-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I like the show actually. I also think he made a mistake in dropping Troy.

You cannot judge people on their college education alone. Kwame was the weakest player on the team and should have been given the boot. But because Kwame had an MBA and Troy had a high school education, bye bye Troy.

There are TONS of stupid people with MBAs out there.

Agreed, Kwane should had been FIRED a long time ago. But, because he and Troy kept backing each other up (If Troy Leads, Kwame goes upstairs, ditto for Troy if Kwame is Team Leader).

Also agreed on the # of stupid people with MBAs. There's a significant difference between someone being booksmart and being able to apply it to the real world, and someone who is booksmart and not able to (ie Kwame and others, who perpetually play "follow the Leader").

Atlanteax
04-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Haha, I enjoy the apprentice. I never knew it was possible to have so much animosity towards people I've never met until I watched Omorosa and Sam in action.

I picked either Amy or Troy to win, so I guess I'll have to go with Amy now.

Though Nick is hot.

And I'm sure The Donald's girlfriend really loves him for his... good looks and charming.... hair?

-K

Omorosa is the definition of being a grade-A Bitch. :mad:

Sam needs to be committed to a mental ward. I was flabbergasted to notice on TV that he proposed to a long-time financee. Doesn't she know that he is crazy and dangerous (maybe not physically dangerous, but in the way that he could really screw things up).
Then again, Sam is also getting publicity for his "evil look of doom." Trump was recently in a commercial promoting the Miss USA competition, and then Sam shows wearing a dress and asks Trump if he can get his job back, and Trump goes "no Sam, you are still fired" and then Sam does a half-assed "evil look of doom" at him. Oi... :thumbsdown:

As for Nick, the more the episodes continue on, the more I think he is simply a jerk.

I'm expecting Amy and Bill to make it to the end. I also though that Amy and Bill were more likely to "hook up" compared to the "Amy and Nick romance" that Trump keeps bringing up when he asks if they're getting married. :rolleyes: Then again, at times it looked like Bill was trying to "snake" Amy (from Nick).

Trump inadvertently made a Soap out of "the Apprentince" which probably went a long way in ensuring its popularity.

Betheny
04-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Screw this show.

Snapp
04-08-2004, 08:34 PM
So I just saw a preview.. and TWO get canned tonight. Who do you think makes it to the final round next week?