PDA

View Full Version : Law inactive?

cronuss
06-10-2010, 11:03 AM
So what exactly does this mean, as I'm still seeing folks get arrested for attacking others?

The chaotic sounds around you indicate that the power of the law in this region is currently inactive! You would be wise to seek shelter elsewhere, as your safety cannot be guaranteed!

Davenshire
06-10-2010, 11:13 AM
A Gm turned off the justice system because of an invasion or such. sometimes they are slow to turn it back on. Watch out if you are young and walking around town. If you are in a safe spot and see 5-10 people bite the dust in a 2-5 second period I'd log off ;)

Eoghain
06-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Careful though. when i typed Justice Status, it said it was chaotic enough that the watchman wouldn;t notice any MINOR transgressions. Which i think means things like 410 you can get away with, but a murder will still get you arrested and fined.

IorakeWarhammer
06-10-2010, 03:36 PM
actually its confirmed that certain individuals are killing in town and not receiving any penalties if you read the threads in this folder and notice the locations in the logs

Eoghain
06-10-2010, 03:40 PM
actually its confirmed that certain individuals are killing in town and not receiving any penalties if you read the threads in this folder and notice the locations in the logs

Links plz?