PDA

View Full Version : Rogue's Guild in Shattered

thecapm
06-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Trying to start guild work today, I realized that it's going to be a real pain to find someone else to train with. Do any of you Rogue players out there plan on getting anything from the guild that requires a training partner?

I'm mainly looking for gambits; I'll be around the Landing if anyone wants to team up.

Surely people have faced this problem before, perhaps in Plat? Could one master gambits by continually trading in the tasks that require teaching/learning?

Anebriated
06-07-2010, 01:41 PM
if its anything like warrior skills its possible but you can get screwed if you get multiple partner reps in a row.

SpiffyJr
06-07-2010, 01:52 PM
I won't be looking to do guild reps until after my 30 days of freebie time is up.

ThatDamnTep
06-07-2010, 01:54 PM
I won't be doing guildwork until July 1st or so, but after that point I should be able to help out some. My plan was to take on subdue or cheapshots, then sweep, gambits, stunmans. But I'll probably work on whatever I can find someone else willing to do.

Tep

SpiffyJr
06-07-2010, 04:55 PM
I'll be doing cheapshots/gambits. Since I'm a short ass halfling I won't be picking up subdue or sweep for a looong time.

Some Rogue
06-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Anyone up for grabbing some 4x leathers for me from the guild shop?

Some Rogue
06-28-2010, 08:21 PM
So 2 hours after reaching 15 on my rogue, I finally get my invite to the guild, got my password and everything. Since I'm in Vaalor and I am not a picker, I go over to the locksmith to get the door open to the shed. He has no idea what I am talking about. I figured maybe he's just broken so I head to Illistim. I get to the Arboretum, go up to the door and a guard won't even let me through the outer door. Apparently I am the one who's broken. Anyone experienced this before?