PDA

View Full Version : Kevralynn

godShell
07-27-2003, 05:51 PM
Anyone know who this person is? Took up an attitude one day out of nowhere. Like someone ate her baby or something.

Bobmuhthol
07-27-2003, 05:52 PM
Somebody did eat her baby you inconsiderate little jerk.

...it was Sintik.

Scott
07-27-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Somebody did eat her baby you inconsiderate little jerk.

...it was Sintik.

Stupid nobles think they are all powerful.... little weaklings.

CrystalTears
07-27-2003, 06:05 PM
This isn't the first time I hear this about this character. I've run into her and I didn't get that impression, but then again I haven't had a conversation with her, and she's one that gets all wired up when you disagree with her.

Skirmisher
07-27-2003, 06:07 PM
Only know her from the boards.

She was a frequent poster on the official Sorcerer boards and often quite an acerbic one.

Relatively knowledgable but perhaps overly aggresive when complaining about shortcomings of GS.

07-27-2003, 07:23 PM
She's a decent RP'r. Interacted with her once, just was a bit too vocal on the boards about sorcerery. Seemed like she believed in conspiracies or something. To each their own.

- Arkans

SpunGirl
07-27-2003, 08:45 PM
She DOES believe in conspiracies. She spent a good three months posting on the GSS boards while the quest was in the Nations about how no one loved her, everyone hated her, so she's gonna go eat worms because she wasn't included in EVERY tiny event sort of thing.

Waaaah.

-K

Chyrain
07-27-2003, 10:40 PM
i heard the dingos ate her baby

Bestatte
07-27-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Chyrain

Well if she wasn't spending all her time looking for her "fiancee" maybe the dingo wouldn't have gotten to her baby!

<giggles>

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea who this character is that you are all talking about, I'm just responding to Chyrain's post because I saw the same episode of Seinfeld.

Tsa`ah
07-28-2003, 08:47 AM

You closet Buffy fan you.

Chyrain
07-28-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah

You closet Buffy fan you.

I've never seen Buffy. But I've seen every episode of Seinfeld twice ;)

godShell
07-30-2003, 06:27 PM
StrayRogue plays Kevralynn. I don't know her other characters, and she'd never reveal them here. She lets go of all restraint and lets shit fly from the fingertips when she hits this site, ruining her own reputation by removing the obscurity from her persona is the last thing she'd like to do. Anyhow, just thought I'd let that be known. And if it isn't true may god strike me dead.

07-30-2003, 06:30 PM
Didn't Kevralyn quit GS or something?

godShell
07-30-2003, 06:47 PM
Oh yea. Maybe. Guess god gets to strike. :]

StrayRogue
07-30-2003, 09:47 PM
Funny guy.

godShell
07-31-2003, 02:54 AM
I AM PURTY FUNNY LETS HANG OU IN GEMSTONE

Betheny
07-31-2003, 11:30 PM
I believe Kevralynn is back.

I had a previous conflict with her, but I think things are resolved. All in all, she's not that bad, that's just how her character is.

Kurili
08-01-2003, 12:59 AM
I've seen she's posting again on the Simu boards, so I'd say she's back.

Warriorbird
08-01-2003, 01:25 AM
She flipped out on a bunch of folks, claimed we were sending her harassing IMs...when...well...maybe we were jerks to her, but I really don't think anyone cared enough to do that. She has a steady habit of flaming players or any GMs that disagree with her on the boards and never seems to get warned. For all the people crying GM favoritism here, puzzles me that's never been brought up.

She's a decent roleplayer, a decent hunter, but a paranoid conspiracy nut who wants support for blade swinging sorcerors in a non DR style (train up your own skills) game.

And she wonders why people hate on her?

I have issues enough with you, Sod, but heck, least they're straightforward.

godShell
08-01-2003, 01:55 PM
No need to call me Sod anymore. Greg works, or God, or Christ. Kevralynn sent me a U2U message after I posted here; doesn't make much sense to me.

To: godShell
Sent: 7-28-2003 at 04:15 AM
Message: The only person I was angry at was you. Simply because you are an arrogant little punk who embodies all I find terrible in Gemstone 3. You are a bully and a rascist who is way to over-bearing as well as creepy as fuck.

Plain and simply, I wanted nothing more to do with you.

Dighn Darkbeam
08-01-2003, 02:00 PM
I read the sorcerer boards daily and would say she is very passionate about her character is all. People have good days and bad days, this saying even more true when that person is a female.

Why would anyone IM someone to yell at them outside of the game or boards? I would see that as an invasion of privacy. What happens in boards should stay on the boards, same with the game.

BTW she claims her sorcerer is built for combat and I believe her. CM training, extra Phys training, ect. Wouldnt want to duel her as any class. I suggest people dont go looking for a fight.

Warriorbird
08-01-2003, 02:47 PM
"I read the sorcerer boards daily and would say she is very passionate about her character is all. "

She single handedly derailed an entire maneuver forum by non stop flaming Stealth. She's got issues.

Kurili
08-01-2003, 02:53 PM
Even I've responded on the Simu boards to her, in a nasty manner. Usually asking who made her god, or whatever. And I just dont do that.

She needs to get over thinking she's the ONLY one playing Gemstone

Hips
08-01-2003, 05:27 PM
She's the Huntress-worshipper, right? She was always nice to me... she even helped out my character once when Michi was younger, and let Michi borrow her Huntress symbol for "protection."
I suppose it didn't protect Michi very well 'cause she married a follower or Arachne, but... whatever. :lol:

CrystalTears
08-01-2003, 05:29 PM
The problem doesn't seem to be her character. I think it lies with the player and her attitude out of the game and on the boards.

SpunGirl
08-01-2003, 05:42 PM
That's the problem with a lot of people, come to think of it, CrystalTears. My character doesn't even hate Iscikella in game as much as she thinks she's odd, but her player really rubs me the wrong way.

-K