PDA

View Full Version : PC shattered clan: KOS list



Pages : [1] 2 3

Drew
06-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Ok, post up the names of people who PK you here. Everyone should highlight in your Kill On Sight color. If you can't kill them, at least don't assist them.


PC KOS List:

Mordechai

Inspire
06-03-2010, 05:21 PM
I haven't seen a whole lot of this yet. Mordechai is about the only person I've seen people complaining about.

Liagala
06-03-2010, 05:21 PM
She hasn't killed me yet, but Madam is pissing me the fuck off with her constant attempts to drag people away, get them hurt, and heal them. I can't quite justify a KOS highlight, but she's close. The only one to kill me so far is Jaeden, and he's far more fun to screw with than to kill.

cronuss
06-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I don't have anyone marked KOS other than perhaps Mordechai, who has killed me unprovoked multiple times.

There are a few people who either stole from me, attacked me, or helped kill me, and I've done various things to get my revenge on them...

Some Rogue
06-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Yeah, doesn't exactly work when they post here too. (Mordechai)

HJFudge
06-03-2010, 05:45 PM
I dont think I've killed anyone MULTIPLE times...scept Snacks. And Revele. Other than that, I kill em once then I dont bug em. Unless they try to kill me back, then I will defend myself

BriarFox
06-03-2010, 05:46 PM
I dont think I've killed anyone MULTIPLE times...scept Snacks. And Revele. Other than that, I kill em once then I dont bug em. Unless they try to kill me back, then I will defend myself

You're an idiot.

HJFudge
06-03-2010, 05:47 PM
You're an idiot.

Ok I guess thats one more name to add to my "Kill more than once" list and to distribute to my little helpers.

Anyone else wanna volunteer for the list? :)

Liagala
06-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok I guess thats one more name to add to my "Kill more than once" list and to distribute to my little helpers.

Anyone else wanna volunteer for the list? :)
Someone calling you an idiot on the PC qualifies them for multiple deaths?

BriarFox
06-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Ok I guess thats one more name to add to my "Kill more than once" list and to distribute to my little helpers.

Anyone else wanna volunteer for the list? :)

You're not going to like what happens if you keep this attitude up.

Fallen
06-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Someone calling you an idiot on the PC qualifies them for multiple deaths?

This isn't Prime. People kill people for absolutely no reason in Shattered. This, if anything, seems like an adequate reason.

HJFudge
06-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Someone calling you an idiot on the PC qualifies them for multiple deaths?

Well I guess that IS a little harsh. Hmm.

I dunno, Im generally a nice guy, I try to help people out.

But its Shattered. I only got like 2 names on my Enemy list, and I really need more! Its no fun if everyone is all nice to each other. I think EVERYONE on Shattered needs a good enemy or two.

Liagala
06-03-2010, 05:53 PM
This isn't Prime. People kill people for absolutely no reason in Shattered. This, if anything, seems like an adequate reason.
I know it's not Prime, but if you're that touchy, I give it about 3 months before you are on every single player in the game's KOS list, because you've killed them all over something small like calling you an idiot. The game becomes a lot less fun that way.

Liagala
06-03-2010, 05:54 PM
But its Shattered. I only got like 2 names on my Enemy list, and I really need more!

Feel free to add Gsiv to your list. She's mine and I rolled her up for the sole purpose of seeing "Gsiv just bit the dust!" Her, and Roleplaying. Same deal.

Fallen
06-03-2010, 06:00 PM
I know it's not Prime, but if you're that touchy, I give it about 3 months before you are on every single player in the game's KOS list, because you've killed them all over something small like calling you an idiot. The game becomes a lot less fun that way.

I imagine a lot of people are going to play Shattered just to go around pissing people off, and engaging in pointless PvP. See Coinner.

Liagala
06-03-2010, 06:03 PM
I imagine a lot of people are going to play Shattered just to go around pissing people off, and engaging in pointless PvP. See Coinner.
They will at first, and they'll have a ball being assholes. Then the non-assholes will cap, and the tables will turn. Try griefing when you're bound/silenced from here to next week, with 10 different people constantly running a "waitfor (name), cast bind" script in the background. You won't go 3 steps without getting caught again. Like I said. The game isn't much fun that way.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
06-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Ok I guess thats one more name to add to my "Kill more than once" list and to distribute to my little helpers.

Anyone else wanna volunteer for the list? :)

I think in time you're going to recieve some epic ass raping and rue being such a huge cock snorkeler.

SpiffyJr
06-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Ok I guess thats one more name to add to my "Kill more than once" list and to distribute to my little helpers.

Anyone else wanna volunteer for the list? :)

I do I do! But, if you kill me, I'll do my best to make sure you don't use any of my scripts. :)

nub
06-03-2010, 10:06 PM
You can add 0ctober3

0=zero

4a6c1
06-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Ok, post up the names of people who PK you here. Everyone should highlight in your Kill On Sight color. If you can't kill them, at least don't assist them.


PC KOS List:

Mordechai




Yeah, doesn't exactly work when they post here too. (Mordechai)


:lol2:

Shattered is retarded.

BriarFox
06-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Oh, yeah. My PC is Necen, in case you missed it. Cheers.

Parkbandit
06-03-2010, 10:20 PM
I think in time you're going to recieve some epic ass raping and rue being such a huge cock snorkeler.

Holy shit...

/endthread

Tea & Strumpets
06-03-2010, 11:02 PM
They will at first, and they'll have a ball being assholes. Then the non-assholes will cap, and the tables will turn. Try griefing when you're bound/silenced from here to next week, with 10 different people constantly running a "waitfor (name), cast bind" script in the background. You won't go 3 steps without getting caught again. Like I said. The game isn't much fun that way.

Not really. GS has never been balanced for CvC, so it's pretty easy (assuming like or near level) to just e-wave the shit out of everyone and kill them.

Fallen
06-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Not really. GS has never been balanced for CvC, so it's pretty easy (assuming like or near level) to just e-wave the shit out of everyone and kill them.

I was going to bother to point that out, but meh.

pabstblueribbon
06-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Can we please add Jaeden to this list?

I'm not a member but, fuck. Kill that fucking shitbag.

Inspire
06-04-2010, 03:36 AM
She hasn't killed me yet, but Madam is pissing me the fuck off with her constant attempts to drag people away, get them hurt, and heal them. I can't quite justify a KOS highlight, but she's close. The only one to kill me so far is Jaeden, and he's far more fun to screw with than to kill.

She takes anyone with an open group on a "Road Trip."

In shattered you probably want to keep your group closed otherwise it leaves you open to foul play!


It's also probably pretty tame compared to what we will see sooner or later. I haven't really seen a "griefer" yet but I'm excited to see who tries.

Monotonous
06-04-2010, 03:50 AM
The only people that have screwed with me at all are Jimak and Tool, both of which were upset I was scripting... Apparently the carebears decided to try out Shattered too and failed to realize practically everyone is scripting. I'd love to hear the rationale behind fucking with a 24/7 scripter who plans on capping multiple characters by the end of October, and also wonder how much they're going to enjoy the game as my plans for Shattered don't go beyond spending countless hours griefing red-highlighted names.

HJFudge
06-04-2010, 06:22 AM
For the Lulz.

R>att necen
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Necen!
AS: +196 vs DS: +37 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +38 = +232
... and hit for 94 points of damage!
Shot destroys eye and the brain behind it!

* Necen drops dead at your feet!

You say, "Marlu will be pleased..."
>
A large ogre swings a closed fist at you!
You skillfully deflect the attack with your lance!
>
A large ogre swings a flail at you!
You evade the attack by a hair!
>
The shimmering aura fades from around you.
>
The faint blue glow fades from around your hands.
>
A large ogre swings a closed fist at you!
You skillfully dodge the attack!
>
A large ogre swings a flail at you!
AS: +145 vs DS: +189 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +7 = +3
A clean miss.
A large ogre runs west.
>
A large ogre swings a closed fist at you!
In the nick of time, you interpose your vultite lance between yourself and the blow!
>
You feel fully energetic again.
>act violates the corpse of Necen in a variety of interesting ways, using his lance to place holes in various body parts, and letting the ogres have their way with her, which they do...leaving her body mutilated in a graphic manner
(Mordechai violates the corpse of Necen in a variety of interesting ways, using his lance to place holes in various body parts, and letting the ogres have their way with her, which they do...leaving her body mutilated in a graphic manner.)
>
A large ogre claws at you!
By amazing chance, you evade the attack!


At this point we have a choice Briar. We can be done, I can not kill you again (I only kill once) or we can continue. Your choice.

IorakeWarhammer
06-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Can we please add Jaeden to this list?

I'm not a member but, fuck. Kill that fucking shitbag.

..derr..

All I do in Shattered is try to help people along (castin colors) / hunt, drag deaders (I'm giantman), etc. trying to fulfill the support roll. If your chars need enchanted weapons / spells just let me know.

Just remember when you kill people in Shattered that what goes around comes around. I made that mistake once and I won't again!

BriarFox
06-04-2010, 09:30 AM
At this point we have a choice Briar. We can be done, I can not kill you again (I only kill once) or we can continue. Your choice.

You think you get a free kill, then can get your ass out of the water with threats? Dude, your ass is hamburger.

Also, I'm so impressed you managed to kill me while I was afk-scripting. Oh, the honor and glory that's attached to your name. It's awesome that you didn't include the part where I was already stunned by an ogre before you screwed up the courage to do it.

IorakeWarhammer
06-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Honestly guys there will be enough grief as it is - I say you guys stick together. I get that you dont like me so i wont act like I'm "in" with you guys but I'm always here to help. I figured out quick that it's fucked up to kill people while scripting, I think we need a thread for "script killers."

Anebriated
06-04-2010, 11:50 AM
I heard they are on their way to the park as we speak to sing kumbaya and make smores around a fire...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-04-2010, 11:54 AM
At this point we have a choice Briar. We can be done, I can not kill you again (I only kill once) or we can continue. Your choice.

LMAO. I'm happy to see the internet threats have begun!

What's your prediction for the fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA

Sam
06-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Honestly guys there will be enough grief as it is - I say you guys stick together. I get that you dont like me so i wont act like I'm "in" with you guys but I'm always here to help. I figured out quick that it's fucked up to kill people while scripting, I think we need a thread for "script killers."

If I were playing I'm sure I'd kill scripters.. it will help them write better scripts, and set apart the really good scripters from those who just download other peoples scripts and bitch 'cause they can't make them work.

Some Rogue
06-04-2010, 12:00 PM
(I only kill once)

Hmm, not really what you said on the officials...

Bobmuhthol
06-04-2010, 12:01 PM
<<If I were playing I'm sure I'd kill scripters.. it will help them write better scripts>>

... how is this true at all?

Sam
06-04-2010, 12:06 PM
<<If I were playing I'm sure I'd kill scripters.. it will help them write better scripts>>

... how is this true at all?

Kind of the same way that if their script gets them killed by a hobgoblin, if they have any talent, they will modify their script so it doesn't happen again.

Shattered should be dramatically increasing the quality of hunting scripts... and I'm sure it already has for those who know what they're doing.

Bobmuhthol
06-04-2010, 12:10 PM
So you are seriously suggesting that a machine should be able to predict human behavior. Yeah, you're totally right, anyone that gets killed by a player is an awful programmer.

Sam
06-04-2010, 12:13 PM
So you are seriously suggesting that a machine should be able to predict human behavior. Yeah, you're totally right, anyone that gets killed by a player is an awful programmer.

I didn't say that at all. I'm saying that people like SpiffyJr and Deathravin will do work so they can script successfully while sleeping all night, regardless of what other players do to their characters. Lesser skilled people will piss and moan and do lots of red highlighting.

Bobmuhthol
06-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I still don't understand. SpiffyJr and Deathravin are certainly adept at what they do, but neither of them can script their way out of my character fucking up their script. Saying they can suggests that there are mechanics in the game that allow a character to make progress without being stopped; I claim there are no such mechanics, and I can fuck up any script because I am a person.

Fallen
06-04-2010, 12:20 PM
I think the most they can do is do is deal with the death should it come, or attempt to target that character should they be attacked. One could just wait in hiding/inviso, though, and repeatedly kill them. Short of the script simply giving up if they are killed too many times, i'm with Bob on this one. Nothing to be done.

It would be neat, though, if you could MA an empath or cleric high enough so that if your script detects one of your characters are hurt, it could fog in and sanct. Is that even possible? Deaths send a screamer. Maybe an Lnet chat to the character to come help?

SanGreal
06-04-2010, 12:31 PM
It would be neat, though, if you could MA an empath or cleric high enough so that if your script detects one of your characters are hurt, it could fog in and sanct. Is that even possible?

This would be trivial.

Sam
06-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I still don't understand. SpiffyJr and Deathravin are certainly adept at what they do, but neither of them can script their way out of my character fucking up their script. Saying they can suggests that there are mechanics in the game that allow a character to make progress without being stopped; I claim there are no such mechanics, and I can fuck up any script because I am a person.

What's an example of something you can do that a decent script can't overcome?

Fallen
06-04-2010, 12:37 PM
What's an example of something you can do that a decent script can't overcome?

Casting focused implosion from Inviso/Hiding.

Carl Spackler
06-04-2010, 12:37 PM
quake from an adjacent room, walk in, mind jolt, curse, disease, blood burst a few times and watch you die.... or just implode.

BriarFox
06-04-2010, 12:37 PM
[Zortahg's Spine, Highroad]
Following the ridge, this raised and fortified stone roadway stretches out of sight to the east and west. A newly built ramp climbs the ridge from the north and meets the road at a gap in the battlements. The ramp and the recent changes to the ancient roadway evidence the precision and craftsmanship that are hallmarks of dwarven stonecraft. You also see a large ogre that appears stunned, a twohanded sword and a twohanded sword.
Also here: Mordechai
Obvious paths: east, west
>1106 morde
You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
>
You channel at Mordechai.
You concentrate intently on Mordechai, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Mordechai!
CS: +96 - TD: +47 + CvA: +2 + d100: +49 - -5 == +105
Warding failed!
Mordechai shudders with mild convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Mordechai is hit for 29 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to abdomen!
He is stunned!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to left leg!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>1106 morde
You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
>
You channel at Mordechai.
You concentrate intently on Mordechai, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Mordechai!
CS: +96 - TD: +47 + CvA: +2 + d100: +75 - -5 == +131
Warding failed!
Mordechai shudders with moderate convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Mordechai is smashed for 42 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to right arm!

* Mordechai drops dead at your feet!

The faint blue glow fades from around Mordechai's hands.
The dully illuminated mantle protecting Mordechai begins to falter, then completely fades away.
The shimmering aura fades from around Mordechai.
Mordechai's movements no longer appear to be influenced by a divine power as the spiritual force fades from around his arms.
Mordechai seems to lose some focus as his eyes narrow and shift momentarily to one side.
The light blue glow leaves Mordechai.
The powerful look leaves Mordechai.
Mordechai appears less confident and fearless.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
* Mordechai just bit the dust!

You ponder the cycle of life and death as you gaze at Mordechai's corpse.

Mordechai gives a ghostly chuckle.

You say, "Cheers, mate."

Bobmuhthol
06-04-2010, 12:41 PM
<<What's an example of something you can do that a decent script can't overcome?>>

You just got 2 examples from other people, but sure, I'll play.

You're level 10. I'm level 20. I walk in, don't try to hide that I'm walking in, and just fucking kill you because I'm a higher level. Make a script to stop that, bro.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Woot! It's on!

BriarFox
06-04-2010, 01:18 PM
[Smuggling Tunnels, Passage]
A store of extra boards for strengthening the walls and ceilings leans against the west wall of the pocket in the tunnels. Dirt, dust and spiderwebs cover them, and it seems that a family of marmots has built their nest in the dark spot behind them. A variety of odd bits stick out from the rodent den, including several dead flowers and an old pair of shoelaces. You also see a giant marmot, a dark orc that appears dead, a morning star, a morning star, some double leather, a leather helm, a scimitar and a scimitar.
Also here: Mordechai
Obvious exits: northeast, east, southeast

>1106 mordec
You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
>
You channel at Mordechai.
You concentrate intently on Mordechai, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Mordechai!
CS: +96 - TD: +47 + CvA: +2 + d100: +81 - -5 == +137
Warding failed!
Mordechai shudders with moderate convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Mordechai is smashed for 45 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to back!
He is stunned!
... 10 points of damage!
Light strike to abdomen.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

A shadowy figure leaps from hiding to attack!
The figure slashes with a golden vaalorn troll-claw at Mordechai!
AS: +182 vs DS: +93 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +9 = +117
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Weak slash across chest!
Slightly less painful than heartburn.
The figure thrusts with a grey ora sai at Mordechai!
AS: +166 vs DS: +93 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +65 = +157
... and hits for 22 points of damage!
Strike pierces gall bladder!
That's gotta hurt!

* Mordechai drops dead at your feet!

Mordechai loses the flickering crystal green energy surrounding him.
The powerful look leaves Mordechai.
Mordechai's movements no longer appear to be influenced by a divine power as the spiritual force fades from around his arms.
The shimmering aura fades from around Mordechai.
Mordechai appears less confident and fearless.
The dully illuminated mantle protecting Mordechai begins to falter, then completely fades away.
Mordechai seems to lose some focus as his eyes narrow and shift momentarily to one side.
The light blue glow leaves Mordechai.
The faint blue glow fades from around Mordechai's hands.
The figure quickly disappears from view.

* Mordechai just bit the dust!

A giant marmot gnaws at Mordechai's corpse!

You say, "Two."

Mordechai gives a ghostly chuckle.

You kick some dirt on the dead body of Mordechai.

Ashliana
06-04-2010, 01:20 PM
You say, "Two."

Mordechai gives a ghostly chuckle.

You kick some dirt on the dead body of Mordechai.

Wow. Bitter! He must really deserve it.

BriarFox
06-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Wow. Bitter! He must really deserve it.

He's got a terrible attitude, and he killed me while I was scripting last night, then threatened me if I tried to kill him in return. He's been griefing others, too. This is richly deserved.

I'm good with a two-to-one ratio, though, so if wants to ask for a truce and admit he was being a jackass, we're cool.

SpiffyJr
06-04-2010, 01:41 PM
You kick some dirt on the dead body of Mordechai.

That's just uncivilized.

Inspire
06-04-2010, 01:42 PM
He's got a terrible attitude, and he killed me while I was scripting last night, then threatened me if I tried to kill him in return. He's been griefing others, too. This is richly deserved.

I'm good with a two-to-one ratio, though, so if wants to ask for a truce and admit he was being a jackass, we're cool.


I see Pandin gave you a little assist there.

Liagala
06-04-2010, 01:45 PM
<<What's an example of something you can do that a decent script can't overcome?>>

You just got 2 examples from other people, but sure, I'll play.

You're level 10. I'm level 20. I walk in, don't try to hide that I'm walking in, and just fucking kill you because I'm a higher level. Make a script to stop that, bro.

...

Come on Bob. He's not saying that they will make a script that's 100% immune to anything and everything that a person could ever think of to do to screw with it. He's saying that they will say, "Oh! Here is one possible option I didn't account for in my script! Let me see if I can modify it to work around that." That applies whether we're talking about critters or players. There's always *something* your script doesn't account for. Finding those things and trying to modify them makes you a better scripter.

HJFudge
06-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Well probably not with the attack, but a very high probability of giving a location, seeing as she knew just where I was that time. First time was my own silliness going back to where I had just seen her to script hunt, non-chalant as you please!

But its ok! Its just a game. Unlike some people, you wont see me getting all butthurt because I got *gasp* killed! OH NOES! But, truce? nahhhh. That wouldnt be fun!

And after all, we are here to have FUN right? :)

Bobmuhthol
06-04-2010, 01:49 PM
...

Come on Bob. He's not saying that they will make a script that's 100% immune to anything and everything that a person could ever think of to do to screw with it. He's saying that they will say, "Oh! Here is one possible option I didn't account for in my script! Let me see if I can modify it to work around that." That applies whether we're talking about critters or players. There's always *something* your script doesn't account for. Finding those things and trying to modify them makes you a better scripter.

Is he really not saying that? He said that he thinks killing scripters is a good idea because it encourages them to make better scripts. He's wrong, because as you seem to fully understand, you can't make a script that stops you from being killed. What's the point of putting in the effort to stop a person from killing you one way when they will just kill you a different way the next time?

SpiffyJr
06-04-2010, 01:51 PM
I see Pandin gave you a little assist there.

Who what?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I like where this is going :)

Inspire
06-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Who what?

No? I thought you were TWC.

Monotonous
06-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Again, the whole "I kill scripters" mentality seems stupidly self-destructive. You're picking the one demographic of the population that is guaranteed to become significantly more powerful than you fast, then trying your best to piss them off? I guess this is fine if you don't want to be able to ever play Shattered again after a few months.

SpiffyJr
06-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Is he really not saying that? He said that he thinks killing scripters is a good idea because it encourages them to make better scripts. He's wrong, because as you seem to fully understand, you can't make a script that stops you from being killed. What's the point of putting in the effort to stop a person from killing you one way when they will just kill you a different way the next time?

The best thing I've come up with is salert which alerts me to anything wonky going on with my character. Currently I have it setup to detect stuns, bleeds, status changes (kneel, sit, standing, laying), poison, disease, certain cmans, and an ohshit list I just added in case people are trying to fuck with me. Rather than try to kill them I just try to get out of whatever situation I'm in as fast as I can.

For example, if I'm hunting I can turn on locate watch so that if someone locates me I get an alert. I also have checks in there to watch critters for sniffing out hiders if I'm not currently hiding. This probably means someone is in the room or stalking me so I evacuate.

Some of my avoidance is limited by what people know my script can do so I don't release it for this reason.

SpiffyJr
06-04-2010, 01:58 PM
No? I thought you were TWC.

I am. I've also been scripting fletching in the Garden Niche/TSC pretty much 24/7 for the last two days right next to that Matt fella. Hrm, maybe that's why someone located me earlier.

Inspire
06-04-2010, 02:21 PM
I am. I've also been scripting fletching in the Garden Niche/TSC pretty much 24/7 for the last two days right next to that Matt fella. Hrm, maybe that's why someone located me earlier.

That was me, I just changed around my spells to 3x spells so I could get locate.

Wanted to play with it and you were the lucky one! I can't help myself!

g++
06-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Casting focused implosion from Inviso/Hiding.

IMO a good script would not try to prevent death. It would handle it when it occured. If the script is smart enough to get up and re-start without the person running it noticing it doesnt really matter. I guess the economy is pretty tight right now but eventually it could even be trivial to find the priestess and erase death sting if you can truly write a robust script.

SpiffyJr
06-04-2010, 02:27 PM
IMO a good script would not try to prevent death. It would handle it when it occured. If the script is smart enough to get up and re-start without the person running it noticing it doesnt really matter. I guess the economy is pretty tight right now but eventually it could even be trivial to find the priestess and erase death sting if you can truly write a robust script.

Already done. :)

SpiffyJr
06-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Heh, I let Mordechai have a chance at getting back at me. It was fun.

You nod.
Mordechai asks, "Here good?"
Mordechai removes a brass vultite lance from in his forest green backpack.
J>'Hold on
You say, "Hold on."
J>stance defensive
You are now in a defensive stance.
J>nod
You nod.
J>l
Mordechai says, "Lemme know."
Mordechai thrusts with a brass vultite lance at you!
You evade the attack by a hair!
J>mutter
You mutter something inaudible.
Mordechai thrusts with a brass vultite lance at you!
You evade the attack with incredible finesse!
Mordechai rubs his chin thoughtfully.
* Geno just bit the dust!
Mordechai grows still and focused. The air before his draws together in lines and whorls to form a complex and faintly shimmering sigil.
Mordechai thrusts with a brass vultite lance at you!
You evade the attack by inches!
Mordechai thrusts with a brass vultite lance at you!
AS: +111 vs DS: +198 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +95 = +43
A clean miss.
Mordechai says, "Ah."
Mordechai says, "There we go."
You say, "One second."
J>shea
You put a fist-scythe in your climbing pack.
J>shea
You put a tiger-claw in your climbing pack.
J>get tro
You remove a golden vaalorn troll-claw from in your climbing pack.
J>get sai
You remove a grey ora sai from in your climbing pack.
J>nod
You nod.
J>stance defensive
You are now in a defensive stance.
Mordechai chuckles.
Mordechai exclaims, "It was you!"
J>whistle
You whistle tunelessly to yourself, remembering days past.
Mordechai thrusts with a brass vultite lance at you!
AS: +111 vs DS: +216 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +48 = -22
A clean miss.
J>;chat No
[Roll result: 124 (open d100: 94)]
Mordechai feints high, you spot the ruse too late as you move to block the blow that never came!
Roundtime: 4 sec.
Mordechai thrusts with a brass vultite lance at you!
AS: +186 vs DS: +189 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +87 = +119
... and hits for 18 points of damage!
Flattened your left hand.
JR>stance defensive
You are now in a defensive stance.
J>hide
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
HR>'No no
You say, "No no."
Mordechai seems to lose some focus as his eyes narrow and shift momentarily to one side.
H>stance offensive
You are now in an offensive stance.
H>cman silen mord
You quickly leap from hiding to deliver your attack!
You slash with a golden vaalorn troll-claw at Mordechai!
AS: +182 vs DS: +95 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +14 = +120
... and hit for 3 points of damage!
Glancing blow to Mordechai's back.
That could have been better.
You thrust with a grey ora sai at Mordechai!
AS: +166 vs DS: +83 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +84 = +186
... and hit for 32 points of damage!
Great shot penetrates thigh and shatters bone!
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!
You retreat back into the shadows.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
HR>'Yield?
You ask, "Yield?"
H>aim left leg
You're now aiming at the left leg of your target when using a ranged weapon, or while ambushing.
H>amb
You leap from hiding to attack!
You slash with a golden vaalorn troll-claw at Mordechai!
AS: +182 vs DS: +23 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +73 = +251
... and hit for 46 points of damage!
Weak diagonal slash catches Mordechai's left knee!
It is dislocated.
You thrust with a grey ora sai at Mordechai!
AS: +166 vs DS: +31 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +24 = +178
... and hit for 29 points of damage!
Well placed shot pierces knee, that hurt!

* Mordechai drops dead at your feet!

Mordechai appears less confident and fearless.
The powerful look leaves Mordechai.
Mordechai's movements no longer appear to be influenced by a divine power as the spiritual force fades from around his arms.
The light blue glow leaves Mordechai.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
* Mordechai just bit the dust!
R>'Bah
You say, "Bah."
R>'God dammit
You say, "God dammit."
R>'Why don't you have any hp?
You ask, "Why don't you have any hp?"
>'Let me drag you
You say, "Let me drag you."
You feel fully energetic again.
The ghostly voice of Mordechai says, "I couldnt yeild cause I was stunned."
>;chat We were friendly dueling
>'Oh, shit.
You say, "Oh, shit."
>'I'm an idiot
You say, "I'm an idiot."

HJFudge
06-04-2010, 03:55 PM
See? Spiffy demonstrates the PROPER way to deal with me. Not QQ whaaa whaaa whaaa OMG WHY U TRY N KILL ME?! But friendly fun times. Just wish Feint woulda stanced him more lol. I wasnt GOING to kill him just test his defenses till I saw the weapons!

SpiffyJr
06-04-2010, 04:03 PM
See? Spiffy demonstrates the PROPER way to deal with me. Not QQ whaaa whaaa whaaa OMG WHY U TRY N KILL ME?! But friendly fun times. Just wish Feint woulda stanced him more lol. I wasnt GOING to kill him just test his defenses till I saw the weapons!

I know. That's why I brought them out. You said you'd only kill people once so I figured I'd give you your shot.

IorakeWarhammer
06-04-2010, 05:13 PM
CS: +96 - TD: +47 + CvA: +2 + d100: +49 - -5 == +105


DAMN THAT RACIAL MODI!! LOL!!!

pabstblueribbon
06-04-2010, 05:31 PM
The best thing I've come up with is salert which alerts me to anything wonky going on with my character. Currently I have it setup to detect stuns, bleeds, status changes (kneel, sit, standing, laying), poison, disease, certain cmans, and an ohshit list I just added in case people are trying to fuck with me. Rather than try to kill them I just try to get out of whatever situation I'm in as fast as I can.

For example, if I'm hunting I can turn on locate watch so that if someone locates me I get an alert. I also have checks in there to watch critters for sniffing out hiders if I'm not currently hiding. This probably means someone is in the room or stalking me so I evacuate.

Some of my avoidance is limited by what people know my script can do so I don't release it for this reason.

Hey fucker!

SpiffyJr
06-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Hey fucker!

Hah! I gave you a version. I just kept the uber version to myself.

pabstblueribbon
06-04-2010, 05:41 PM
No you didn't! See if I ever volunteer code again. Harumph.. :(

EDIT: eh maybe you did. i dont remember :(

IorakeWarhammer
06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
that owns Spiffy - and hey you weren't the one that put me on to Lich BTW!! so no one give him any shit ok!! lol

~Drew

JohnDoe
06-05-2010, 03:48 PM
The only people that have screwed with me at all are Jimak and Tool, both of which were upset I was scripting... Apparently the carebears decided to try out Shattered too and failed to realize practically everyone is scripting. I'd love to hear the rationale behind fucking with a 24/7 scripter who plans on capping multiple characters by the end of October, and also wonder how much they're going to enjoy the game as my plans for Shattered don't go beyond spending countless hours griefing red-highlighted names.

In this case, I wasn't afk scripting, but I was scripting. I had auto-loot on, so in an earlier room I accidentally skinned and searched a dead orc that Jimak had killed. He was in hiding, so the script didn't see him. He attempted to ambush me and didn't kill me in the first shot. I stopped and asked what he was doing. But, he tried a second time, so I killed him. Unfortunate since it was a mistake. I apologized so we'll see what happens.

Edit - cut the log out, too messy and too lazy to clean it.

And Update - Jimak got his, ambushed and killed me while hunting.

Sam
06-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Is he really not saying that? He said that he thinks killing scripters is a good idea because it encourages them to make better scripts. He's wrong, because as you seem to fully understand, you can't make a script that stops you from being killed. What's the point of putting in the effort to stop a person from killing you one way when they will just kill you a different way the next time?


I don't even play shattered, any my comments weren't nearly as serious as you seem to be taking them. It sounds to me like you're just getting defensive because you're a shitty scripter.

The way I see it, people shouldn't be pissed that they got killed while scripting... They should adapt and overcome, which is completely possible. The example you gave (about a level 20 killing a level 10) could happen to anyone, even if they aren't scripting, so I don't really see how that matters.

The point in shattered, if you're a scripter, is to make your script play the character with minimal personal interaction. I'm sure that's the biggest draw for people like SpiffyJr.. it's a coding challenge. If you just see it as a fresh start and an opportunity to use a compilation of scripts that other people wrote to powerlevel a character, then who the fuck cares if you die randomly?

Bobmuhthol
06-05-2010, 06:59 PM
It sounds to me like you just accused me of being a shitty scripter in a game I don't play.

And even if I was playing, and even if I was scripting, what I said would only give you the impression that I'm bad at it if you were a fucking moron, so you might want to rethink your conclusion.


The way I see it, people shouldn't be pissed that they got killed while scripting... They should adapt and overcome, which is completely possible. The example you gave (about a level 20 killing a level 10) could happen to anyone, even if they aren't scripting, so I don't really see how that matters.

...

...

...

And how, pray tell, is killing a scripter different from killing a non-scripter? Somehow being killed while running a script is unique because someone not running a script wouldn't be stupid enough to find himself dead in a PvP game??

IorakeWarhammer
06-05-2010, 07:15 PM
why do people who don't play post on this board loolz

Miscast
06-05-2010, 07:23 PM
why do people who don't play post on this board loolz
Why are you here.

EDIT: This isn't really a question. You're not actually supposed to answer.

Sam
06-05-2010, 08:19 PM
It sounds to me like you just accused me of being a shitty scripter in a game I don't play.

And even if I was playing, and even if I was scripting, what I said would only give you the impression that I'm bad at it if you were a fucking moron, so you might want to rethink your conclusion.


The reason I would think you're bad at scripting, is because you clearly stated that would be easy for you to fuck up someone's script, no matter how good it is, because you are a person. There are only so many situations to react to in game, thus writing a script to cover them all is very possible.




And how, pray tell, is killing a scripter different from killing a non-scripter? Somehow being killed while running a script is unique because someone not running a script wouldn't be stupid enough to find himself dead in a PvP game??

The difference is that the non-scripter will get up and carry on. The scripter may or may not, depending on the script. Or are you asking about whether it's more ethical to kill a scripter? We're talking about an instance of the game that neither of us play, that was designed with anarchy in mind, so who the fuck cares?

We have different views on coding and gaming ethics apparently. Big deal. Let it go already.

Bobmuhthol
06-05-2010, 08:23 PM
<<The reason I would think you're bad at scripting, is because you clearly stated that would be easy for you to fuck up someone's script, no matter how good it is, because you are a person. There are only so many situations to react to in game, thus writing a script to cover them all is very possible.>>

Like I said, the only way you would say this is if you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about (to put it nicely).

<<The difference is that the non-scripter will get up and carry on.>>

Bringing me back to my first argument: you are trying to model human behavior, which is something you really should not attempt.

<<Or are you asking about whether it's more ethical to kill a scripter?>>

I'm not.

<<We're talking about an instance of the game that neither of us play, that was designed with anarchy in mind, so who the fuck cares?>>

Apparently you do.

<<We have different views on coding and gaming ethics apparently. Big deal. Let it go already.>>

I disagree with your conclusion. We have different views on what is possible and what is impossible, which is pretty objective, so in reality you just have a different view of what facts are. As far as letting it go: what's the point of even suggesting this? If you really felt that way, wouldn't you have already dropped it?

Sam
06-05-2010, 08:25 PM
You must have zero programming experience if you really feel this way.

Bobmuhthol
06-05-2010, 08:30 PM
You must be retarded.

Khariz
06-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Brute is right. This game has a finite number of commands and a finite way that they can be strung together. It's technically possibly to script every single combination. Is it likely that someone would take the time to properly do so? No. But is it possible? Certainly.

Monotonous
06-05-2010, 10:41 PM
I am a good scripter and this conversation is retarded. I could conceivably spend hundreds of hours figuring out how to make my character respond to everything some dipshit wants to do to me, but I'd much rather spend 10 seconds red highlighting their name and then enjoy my life, with plans to later grief the fuck out of them.

My scripts will stand up when they fall down, depart confirm if they die with a pause for stat recovery, or try to log out and make a bunch of sounds when their health is < 20%. Anything beyond that is a waste of my time. It isn't that I couldn't do more -- I just have other shit I'd rather be doing. That doesn't make me a bad coder; it just makes me a halfway normal person.

IorakeWarhammer
06-05-2010, 11:39 PM
I agree with monotonous

HJFudge
06-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Iorake, usually I dont say nothing, but...a lot of the shit you get? You bring it on yourself man. Sometimes tis better to be silent and all that.

SanGreal
06-06-2010, 02:51 AM
I am a good scripter and this conversation is retarded. I could conceivably spend hundreds of hours figuring out how to make my character respond to everything some dipshit wants to do to me, but I'd much rather spend 10 seconds red highlighting their name and then enjoy my life, with plans to later grief the fuck out of them.


Agreed. Losing a night of scripting because I got ganked isn't the end of the world. It isn't worth my time to make scripts to handle every possible situation that can happen to my character while I'm afk. I'll deal with it when I get back

IorakeWarhammer
06-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Iorake, usually I dont say nothing, but...a lot of the shit you get? You bring it on yourself man. Sometimes tis better to be silent and all that.

if the community needs someone to let their frustrations out on and tease i'm SO glad to be that guy trust me :P

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs095.snc1/4699_667114260624_11309419_39662479_2200042_n.jpg

Bobmuhthol
06-06-2010, 04:22 AM
<<Brute is right. This game has a finite number of commands and a finite way that they can be strung together. It's technically possibly to script every single combination. Is it likely that someone would take the time to properly do so? No. But is it possible? Certainly.>>

Brute is wrong. This game has no mechanism by which you can wish away someone killing you, thus, there is no script that can avoid death. He said killing scripters was a good idea because it forces them to write better scripts, but all it really does is kill them.

JohnDoe
06-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Chalk another one up for Mordechai. Attacked me out of nowhere and killed me.

BriarFox
06-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Chalk another one up for Mordechai. Attacked me out of nowhere and killed me.

I recommend a two-for-one policy.

Liberi Fatali
06-07-2010, 01:16 AM
[Script]>[Abandoned Sewer]
The trickle of sludge begins to move a bit faster, as the slope steepens. The small pipes in the walls grow fewer, but no less filthy. You can feel a touch of moving air, perhaps a bit fresher than that which you've grown used to breathing. You also see a giant rat, a giant rat and a giant rat.
Obvious exits: southeast, northwest
[Script]>
You swing a bone-hilted gornar backsword at a giant rat!
AS: +58 vs DS: +14 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +38 = +120
... and hit for 12 points of damage!
Quick slash to the giant rat's upper left arm!
Just a nick.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
[Script]>chat to blood Send me some sweet scripts, I don't have jack!
You focus on transmitting your thought.
[Script]>att rat
You swing a bone-hilted gornar backsword at a giant rat!
AS: +58 vs DS: +12 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +4 = +88
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
[Script]>att rat
You swing a bone-hilted gornar backsword at a giant rat!
AS: +58 vs DS: +12 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +99 = +183
... and hit for 87 points of damage!
Crushing blow to the spine!
The giant rat slumps to the ground.
The giant rat collapses to the ground, emits a final squeal, and dies.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
[Script]>
Rambo just came marching in.
[Script]>
Rambo just marched off to the northwest.
[Script]>
A giant rat tries to bite you!
AS: +34 vs DS: +81 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +4 = -8
A clean miss.
[Script]>
A giant rat tries to bite you!
AS: +24 vs DS: +81 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +77 = +55
A clean miss.
[Script]>
Rambo just came marching in.
[Script]>
Rambo swings a broken helicopter blade at you!
AS: +149 vs DS: +77 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +11 = +118
... and hits for 39 points of damage!
Deep slash to your right side!
Several inches of padding sliced off hip....
From the inside!
You are knocked to the ground!
You are stunned for 6 rounds!
[Script]>search rat
You are still stunned.
[Script]>look
[Abandoned Sewer]
The trickle of sludge begins to move a bit faster, as the slope steepens. The small pipes in the walls grow fewer, but no less filthy. You can feel a touch of moving air, perhaps a bit fresher than that which you've grown used to breathing. You also see the Rambo disk, look
a giant rat that appears dead, a giant rat and a giant rat.
Also here: Rambo
Obvious exits: southeast, northwest
[Script]>[Abandoned Sewer]
The trickle of sludge begins to move a bit faster, as the slope steepens. The small pipes in the walls grow fewer, but no less filthy. You can feel a touch of moving air, perhaps a bit fresher than that which you've grown used to breathing. You also see the Rambo disk, a giant rat that appears dead, a giant rat and a giant rat.
Also here: Rambo
Obvious exits: southeast, northwest
[Script]>nw
Dash is aborting because it failed to move.
You are still stunned.
[Script]>
Rambo says, "Ahhh."
[Script]>
Rambo swings a broken helicopter blade at you!
AS: +149 vs DS: +29 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +48 = +203
... and hits for 64 points of damage!
Fast slash to your neck exposes your windpipe.
Spell Elemental Defense I (401) ended. [-5DS, -5ETD]
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
Spell Spirit Defense (103) ended. [-10DS]
The powerful look leaves you.
Spell Thurfel's Ward (503) ended. [-20DS]
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Spell Elemental Defense II (406) ended. [-10DS, -10ETD]
The bright luminescence fades from around you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 14 mins...
[Script]>
Rambo nods.
[Script]>look
A giant rat tries to bite Rambo!
AS: +34 vs DS: +86 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +99 = +79
A clean miss.
[Script]>
A giant rat tries to bite Rambo!
AS: +24 vs DS: +86 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +69 = +39
A clean miss.
[Script]>
[Abandoned Sewer]
The trickle of sludge begins to move a bit faster, as the slope steepens. The small pipes in the walls grow fewer, but no less filthy. You can feel a touch of moving air, perhaps a bit fresher than that which you've grown used to breathing. You also see the Rambo disk, a giant rat that appears dead, a giant rat and a giant rat.
Also here: Rambo
Obvious exits: southeast, northwest
[Script]>
Rambo just marched off to the southeast.
[Script]>nw
Dash is aborting because it failed to move.
You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
[Script]>look
A giant rat scampers in!
[Script]>
[Abandoned Sewer]
The trickle of sludge begins to move a bit faster, as the slope steepens. The small pipes in the walls grow fewer, but no less filthy. You can feel a touch of moving air, perhaps a bit fresher than that which you've grown used to breathing. You also see a giant rat, a giant rat that appears dead, a giant rat and a giant rat.
att rat
Obvious exits: southeast, northwest
[Script]>You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
[Script]>
A giant rat decays into a pile of mangy hair and bone.
[Script]>att rat
A giant rat scampers in!
att rat
[Script]>You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
[Script]>
A giant rat scampers northwest.
[Script]>
A giant rat scampers southeast.
[Script]>
A giant rat scampers southeast.
[Script]>
A giant rat scampers northwest.
[Script]>chat to blood Rambo killed me!
You focus on transmitting your thought.
att rat
A giant rat scampers in!
att rat
[Script]>You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
[Script]>

[Script aborted.]

IorakeWarhammer
06-07-2010, 01:32 AM
yeah Mordechai is pretty dumb, led us into warcamps and kept leaving the room like a newb and got me killed

Bobmuhthol
06-07-2010, 01:41 AM
You need a better script, bro. I can't believe you let another character kill you.

Liberi Fatali
06-07-2010, 01:48 AM
You need a better script, bro. I can't believe you let another character kill you.

Heh, I'm terrible at scripting. This is the only script I could find that hunts rats and is compatible with the Wizard FE. I think someone sent it to me back in 1999.

How could a script have avoided that death?!

Bobmuhthol
06-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Ask Brute. I have no programming experience. Or something.

pabstblueribbon
06-07-2010, 01:52 AM
Well, a script could log AS and run back to town if it sees it. Or you could have a script that monitors when a player swings at you and based on factors take appropriate actions. Such as retreating, or targeting them.

SpiffyJr
06-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Well, a script could log AS and run back to town if it sees it. Or you could have a script that monitors when a player swings at you and based on factors take appropriate actions. Such as retreating, or targeting them.

Or getting knocked down and stunned for six rounds.

Liberi Fatali
06-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Or getting knocked down and stunned for six rounds.

I guess I'm not following here. Even with the most sophisticated script, there is only one possible alternative outcome to this scenario: me getting logged off (by the script) and not knowing who attacked me.

What else could have happened? I was cold-cocked out of the blue by this guy, and put in a 6 round stun, which he then followed-up with the coup de grace. You can't do anything while stunned.

The only way a script would have saved me (save for logging me off, and again, masking who attacked me), would have been to run away from said player who attacked me. However, I had no idea this guy was going to attack me. I provoked him earlier, but I didn't think he'd chase me down in rats and slaughter me.

Fallen
06-07-2010, 02:17 AM
I guess I'm not following here. Even with the most sophisticated script, there is only one possible alternative outcome to this scenario: me getting logged off (by the script) and not knowing who attacked me.

What else could have happened? I was cold-cocked out of the blue by this guy, and put in a 6 round stun, which he then followed-up with the coup de grace. You can't do anything while stunned.

The only way a script would have saved me (save for logging me off, and again, masking who attacked me), would have been to run away from said player who attacked me. However, I had no idea this guy was going to attack me. I provoked him earlier, but I didn't think he'd chase me down in rats and slaughter me.

If you keep logs you could just read the file to know who attacked you. Short of the techniques you mentioned, you would need a second party to intervene. A cleric/empath zooming in to sanct once you're stunned would have done the trick.

mikewstarr
06-07-2010, 02:59 AM
The only way a script would have saved me (save for logging me off, and again, masking who attacked me), would have been to run away from said player who attacked me. However, I had no idea this guy was going to attack me. I provoked him earlier, but I didn't think he'd chase me down in rats and slaughter me.

and provoked and provoked and provoked. i have a 3 provoke limit, you exceeded it. sorry soldier. oh, and get some deeds.

Gnomon
06-07-2010, 03:04 AM
However, I had no idea this guy was going to attack me. I provoked him earlier, but I didn't think he'd chase me down in rats and slaughter me.

So, you proke someone called "Rambo".

You are then hunted down and killed by him.

This comes as a surprise? :rofl:

Khariz
06-07-2010, 03:05 AM
The only way a script would have saved me (save for logging me off, and again, masking who attacked me), would have been to run away from said player who attacked me. However, I had no idea this guy was going to attack me. I provoked him earlier, but I didn't think he'd chase me down in rats and slaughter me.

and provoked and provoked and provoked. i have a 3 provoke limit, you exceeded it. sorry soldier. oh, and get some deeds.

Do all you folks Wizard or something? When a script or lich logs you off in Stormfront, the window doesn't close. You can plainly see what happened to you back all the way to your buffer limit.

You can also log your gameplay.

SanGreal
06-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Do all you folks Wizard or something? When a script or lich logs you off in Stormfront, the window doesn't close. You can plainly see what happened to you back all the way to your buffer limit.

You can also log your gameplay.

This is an option in the Wizard too

Khariz
06-07-2010, 03:14 AM
This is an option in the Wizard too

K, then WTF is everyone talking about?

g++
06-07-2010, 09:47 AM
A level 1 script could easily just auto decay the death and choose which hunting script area to run in randomly everytime it sees the altar. So if you decay from rats it picks randomly from an ants, rolton, kobolt etc script and re-starts. This would make it harder for rambo to keep up with you. At least until he gets a friend to locate you.

IorakeWarhammer
06-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Rambo is cool dont beef with him dude

and why the fuck would u start shit with ANYONE when ur level 2 lolz

Ryvicke
06-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Rambo is cool dont beef with him dude

and why the fuck would u start shit with ANYONE when ur level 2 lolz

If you put 'lolz', 'lol' or 'rofl' as the last word in any post ever again I will kill myself for the sole purpose of coming back as a time traveling ghost so that I can push you off that fucking boulder that you are so amusingly "surfing" atop in your avatar and then I'm going to go chill with Mohammed and talk tons of shit about you--he hates the 'lol's too.

Liagala
06-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Rambo is cool dont beef with him dude

and why the fuck would u start shit with ANYONE when ur level 2 lolz

Really IW... I'm not sure where this sudden "I'm going to look like a 40 year old virgin in my mother's basement who's having a midlife crisis and wants desperately to fit in with teenagers" kick came from, but it's got to go. Twelve year olds on the internet say "u," call everyone "dude," and end their sentences with "lol." Even they look dumb when they do it - for someone like you, who is definitely not twelve, it's 100x worse. Could you please go back to sounding like an adult when you post? I would ask that you not post, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Just don't use 1337-speak, and don't make inane, meaningless-to-everyone-but-you posts (I think CT finally got through to you on the logs, but there are others).

IorakeWarhammer
06-08-2010, 06:26 AM
I did not perceive the situation as being so incredibly dire and serious. I will type perfectly from this point forward!

anyway Flamer / Mordechai griefing a lot of people in Wehn, definitely KOS

Jayvn
06-08-2010, 07:25 AM
I did not perceive the situation as being so incredibly dire and serious. I will type perfectly from this point forward!

anyway Flamer / Mordechai griefing a lot of people in Wehn, definitely KOS

pretty sure there should have been a comma after 'anyway'... since you're typing perfect from this point forward! ... then again it's 6 15 am and i just worked for 10 hours..so i could possibly be wrong

HJFudge
06-08-2010, 12:40 PM
For the lulz. Here is us killing Jaeden and Trevelyn. Posting Jaeden because hes all butthurt about it and its funny, posting Trev because he requested.

[Glatoph, Vent Hole]
The tunnel walls are hot enough to burn your hands if you touch them. This narrow passage slopes deep into the mountain, channeling hot air up toward the surface. Looking downslope, you see an orange-red glow at the far end of the tunnel. You also see a fire guardian.
Also here: Jaeden
Obvious exits: up, down
Triumph followed.
>
Flamer leaps from hiding to attack!
Flamer swings a razor-sharp lethal feras knife at Jaeden!
AS: +XXX vs DS: +153 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +96 = +XXX
... and hits for 24 points of damage!
Strike pierces calf!
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!
The lethal feras knife suddenly hisses and crackles as small fingers of lightning escape from the metal!
>
Triumph's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
>
Somebody just arrived.
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Somebody just went down.
>att jaed
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Jaeden!
AS: +XXX vs DS: +137 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +27 = +XXX
... and hit for 25 points of damage!
Nice puncture to the abdomen, just missed vital organs!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Flamer leaps from hiding to attack!
Flamer swings a razor-sharp lethal feras knife at Jaeden!
AS: +XXX vs DS: +98 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +92 = +XXX
... and hits for 37 points of damage!
Quick, powerful slash to Jaeden's left knee!

** As the blow lands, the lethal feras knife unleashes a damaging blast of lightning! **

... 60 points of damage!
Horrifying jolt of electricity fries chest to a crisp. Toasty!
R>att jaed
...wait 2 seconds.
R>
A fire guardian tries to ensnare Flamer!
AS: +122 vs DS: +XXX with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +100 = +XXX
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Impotent blow.
R>att jaed
...wait 1 seconds.
R>att jaed
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Jaeden!
AS: +XXX vs DS: +124 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +20 = +XXX
... and hit for 26 points of damage!
Nice shot to the head gouges Jaeden's cheek!

* Jaeden drops dead at your feet!

The deep blue glow leaves Jaeden.
Jaeden seems to lose an aura of confidence.
Jaeden returns to normal color.
The powerful look leaves Jaeden.
Jaeden seems to lose some internal strength.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
* Jaeden just bit the dust!

[Smuggling Tunnels, Passage]
Dirt sifts down onto your head, leaving doubts as to the stability of this corridor. Large chunks of wall have fallen away, but the tunnel remains clear for the passage of people or goods. You also see a dark orc, some double chain, a morning star, some double leather, a reinforced shield, a scimitar, a morning star and some double leather.
Also here: Trevelyan
Obvious exits: east, south, southwest
Triumph followed.
>w
You can't go there.
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>cman feint trev
[Roll result: XX (open d100: XX) Penalties: 2]
You feint low, but Trevelyan isn't fooled for a second.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
A dark orc swings a morning star at you!
In the nick of time, you interpose your vultite lance between yourself and the blow!
R>
Flamer comes out of hiding.
R>cman feint trev
[Roll result: XX (open d100: XX) Penalties: 2]
You feint high, Trevelyan almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
Flamer swings a razor-sharp lethal feras knife at Trevelyan!
AS: +XXX vs DS: +131 with AvD: +20 + d100 roll: +33 = +XXX
A clean miss.
R>
Trevelyan swings a closed fist at a dark orc!
AS: +43 vs DS: +85 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +36 = +11
A clean miss.
R>
Triumph's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>cman feint trev
[Roll result: XXX (open d100: XX) Penalties: 2]
You feint to the left, Trevelyan buys the ruse and twists awkwardly to block the blow that never came!
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
Flamer leaps from hiding to attack!
Flamer swings a razor-sharp lethal feras knife at Trevelyan!
Trevelyan moves at the last moment to evade the attack!
>att trev
A dark orc swings a morning star at Flamer!
In the nick of time, Flamer interposes his round faewood aegis between himself and the attack!
>
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Trevelyan!
Trevelyan evades the attack with ease!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Triumph traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
R>
Triumph gestures.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from Triumph.
A dark orc is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves and is knocked to the ground.
Flamer is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Trevelyan is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
R>att trev
Flamer groans.
R>
...wait 1 seconds.
R>att trev
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Trevelyan!
AS: +XXX vs DS: +81 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +92 = +XXX
... and hit for 145 points of damage!
Body pulped to a gooey mass.
Watch where you step!

* Trevelyan drops dead at your feet!

Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
* Trevelyan just bit the dust!

IorakeWarhammer
06-08-2010, 12:42 PM
thats Mordechai posting there. we're not mad man! have your fun.. but people will be made aware of who is friendly and who is not.

AnticorRifling
06-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Hiding the AS and DS and using a feras weapon. I lol'd. Feras has always been the bitch's way out in my opinion (imo). It works, I won't deny that, but there is zero style.

Ryvicke
06-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Why is your lance a 'brass' vultite lance?

Brass is for pussies. Go dye that.

AnticorRifling
06-08-2010, 12:54 PM
But it's brass to match the balls...I guess it could be dyed blue.

HJFudge
06-08-2010, 05:50 PM
For what its worth, some people are at least ATTEMPTING to get me back. Failing? Sure. But gotta give em credit for trying.

A jade-inlaid blued steel javelin flies out of the shadows toward you!
AS: +264 vs DS: +XXX with AvD: +20 + d100 roll: +XX = +XXX
... and hits for 15 points of damage!
Minor puncture to the left leg.
The scintillating red light surrounding the javelin fades some.
Glancing blow. Momentum carries a jade-inlaid blued steel javelin past you to land nearby.
A jade-inlaid blued steel javelin flies out of the shadows toward you!
AS: +187 vs DS: +XXX with AvD: +20 + d100 roll: +XX = +XXX
... and hits for 14 points of damage!
Glancing strike to the head!
The scintillating red light surrounding the javelin fades some.
Bad angle. The blued steel javelin fails to stick in you.

Ashliana
06-08-2010, 05:56 PM
How do people strike from the shadows? Is that a cman ability?

SpiffyJr
06-08-2010, 06:01 PM
If I'm not mistaken someone can still figure out your AS/DS by the damage done, weapon type, AvD, and crit rank. Or at least get close.

HJFudge
06-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Sure they can. But they gotta work for it. I mean, why make it easy?

Some Rogue
06-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Jayvn, if that's you scripting Plainview, you should probably fix the script to not steal boxes off the counter at the locksmith...

Inspire
06-08-2010, 08:27 PM
The town locksmith in Shattered would be a great place to set up griefing. People seem to get stuck there frequently.

Bobmuhthol
06-08-2010, 09:23 PM
They're probably using that broken script in the Lich repository. I tried to tweak it (there is probably still a version there with my name in the header, I forget who wrote the original, sorry!) but I never figured out how it should handle a locked box already sitting on the counter, so it just sits and waits until the box is moved.

pabstblueribbon
06-08-2010, 09:41 PM
They're probably using that broken script in the Lich repository. I tried to tweak it (there is probably still a version there with my name in the header, I forget who wrote the original, sorry!) but I never figured out how it should handle a locked box already sitting on the counter, so it just sits and waits until the box is moved.

If you're talking about locksmithwipv3, I wrote it. However at some point I made it wait a certain amount of time, and then take other peoples boxes off the counter and drop them. Heh.

It's been rewrote by Tillmen as npcpick, can't remember if it retained that functionality. Sangreal has taken npcpick and modified it as well I think, as townsmith.

Some Rogue
06-08-2010, 09:42 PM
I had paid, was going to pick it up and his script rang the bell. Nothing happened so he grabbed the box and emptied it and ran out.

BriarFox
06-08-2010, 10:15 PM
You channel at Flamer.
You concentrate intently on Flamer, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Flamer!
CS: +95 - TD: +59 + CvA: +12 + d100: +84 - -5 == +137
Warding failed!
Flamer shudders with moderate convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Flamer is smashed for 45 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to left leg!
He is stunned!
... 10 points of damage!
Light strike to abdomen.

* Flamer drops dead at your feet!

The deep blue glow leaves Flamer.
The bright luminescence fades from around Flamer.
Flamer seems a bit less imposing.
The powerful look leaves Flamer.
The light blue glow leaves Flamer.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Flamer.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Flamer suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The dim aura fades from around Flamer.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
!R>
* Flamer just bit the dust!


One.

HJFudge
06-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Necen appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
>
Necen channels at Flamer.
As an intense look of concentration crosses Necen's face, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Flamer!
CS: +95 - TD: +59 + CvA: +12 + d100: +84 - -5 == +137
Warding failed!
Flamer shudders with moderate convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Flamer is smashed for 45 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to left leg!
He is stunned!
... 10 points of damage!
Light strike to abdomen.

* Flamer drops dead at your feet!

The deep blue glow leaves Flamer.
The bright luminescence fades from around Flamer.
Flamer seems a bit less imposing.
The powerful look leaves Flamer.
The light blue glow leaves Flamer.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Flamer.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Flamer suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The dim aura fades from around Flamer.
>
* Flamer just bit the dust!
>
Necen sighs.
>cman feint necen
[Roll result: 136 (open d100: 38) Bonus: 2]
You feint to the right, Necen buys the ruse and twists awkwardly to block the blow that never came!
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
A grey orc utters a harsh phrase of magic.
R>
Necen raspily asks, "What did I tell you last time?"
R>att necen
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Necen!
AS: +204 vs DS: +165 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +40 = +114
... and hit for 10 points of damage!
Torn muscle in Necen's right leg!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Necen appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
R>get blue cry
Necen channels at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Necen!
CS: +95 - TD: +59 + CvA: +2 + d100: +37 - -5 == +80
Warded off!
R>
...wait 1 seconds.
R>rub cry
A grey orc finishes the phrase and thrusts a scabby claw towards you!
You notice a gas cloud begin to form above you.
>
What were you referring to?
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Necen appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
>
Necen channels at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Necen!
CS: +95 - TD: +59 + CvA: +2 + d100: +33 - -5 == +76
Warded off!
>att necn
What were you referring to?
>
A grey orc utters a harsh phrase of magic.
>att nec
You cannot attack the copper necklace.
>
Kaedra just arrived.
>
Kaedra just went through a little clearing.
>
Necen appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
>
Necen channels at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Necen!
CS: +95 - TD: +59 + CvA: +2 + d100: +26 - -5 == +69
Warded off!
>stance offf

Usage:
STANCE (stance type)

Where {stance type} is one of the following:
OFFENSIVE (all offensive, no regard to defense!)
ADVANCE (mostly offensive, little defense.)
FORWARD (more offensive, moderate defense.)
NEUTRAL (more defense, moderate offense.)
GUARDED (mostly defensive, little offense.)
DEFENSIVE (all defensive, no offensive.)

Use STANCE VERBOSE to show your stance changes to others in the room.

>
A grey orc finishes the phrase and thrusts a scabby claw towards you!
The gas cloud rumbles a bit, but not much else happens.
>
Necen appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
>
Necen channels at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Necen!
CS: +95 - TD: +59 + CvA: +2 + d100: +10 - -5 == +53
Warded off!
>att necen
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Necen!
AS: +204 vs DS: +185 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +1 = +55
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Necen appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
R>
Necen channels at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Necen!
CS: +95 - TD: +59 + CvA: +2 + d100: +32 - -5 == +75
Warded off!
R>
You notice the gas cloud begin to condense!
R>
You feel fully energetic again.
R>
A grey orc grunts, "Og'tr garnna arlnjar barlatogng Flamer tar darlath."
R>get blue cry
...wait 2 seconds.
R>rub cry
What were you referring to?
>get blue cry
You remove a blue crystal from in your cloak.
>rub cry
You rub the blue crystal in your hand.
An invisible force guides you.
The blue crystal suddenly disintegrates!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
[ Spirit Strike: +0:01:00, 0:01:00 remaining. (imbed) ]
>
Necen appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
>
Necen channels at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Necen!
CS: +95 - TD: +59 + CvA: +2 + d100: +21 - -5 == +64
Warded off!
>att necen
Wait 1 seconds.
>
A grey orc utters a harsh phrase of magic.
>att necen
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Necen!
AS: +279 vs DS: +185 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +49 = +178
... and hit for 55 points of damage!
Fine shot pierces jugular vein! The brain wonders where all its oxygen went, briefly.

* Necen drops dead at your feet!

The dim aura fades from around Necen.
The powerful look leaves Necen.
The air calms down around Necen.
The light blue glow leaves Necen.
The guiding force leaves you.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
* Necen just bit the dust!
R>shake head

The rest of the log :)

BriarFox
06-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Don't worry. Posts of you are coming up in a few. No need to be so pushy. :)

SpiffyJr
06-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Necen didn't manage to roll over a 33... uber bad luck.

HJFudge
06-08-2010, 10:28 PM
HJ>ambush necen
Necen just went west.
[Upper Trollfang]
You are standing at a broad T-intersection. The main road appears to run east to west while a smaller street runs off to the north. To the south can be seen a grove of large willow trees.
Also here: Necen
Obvious paths: north, east, west
HJ>
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a razor-sharp lethal feras knife at Necen!
AS: +236 vs DS: +166 with AvD: +20 + d100 roll: +32 = +122
... and hit for 1 point of damage!
Thrust catches chin.
Leaves an impression but no cut.
The guiding force leaves you.

** As the blow lands, the lethal feras knife unleashes a severe smiting of lightning! **

... 45 points of damage!
Immense electrical bolt finds right eye the perfect conductor to ground out in. A shocking death indeed.

* Necen drops dead at your feet!

Necen doesn't seem quite the same as he was a moment ago.
A faint silvery glow fades from around Necen.
The dim aura fades from around Necen.
Necen appears less confident.
The brilliant aura fades away from Necen.
The light blue glow leaves Necen.
The air calms down around Necen.
The powerful look leaves Necen.
Necen appears less secure.
Roundtime: 4 sec.


Ah winner is you Necen!

SpiffyJr
06-08-2010, 10:29 PM
More epic bad luck.

BriarFox
06-08-2010, 10:33 PM
More epic bad luck.

The dice always even out, though.

Fallen
06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Was that feras an alter?

SpiffyJr
06-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Merchant was handing them out.

HJFudge
06-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Necen saw me and quickly decided to kill himself rather than face me

Necen meditates over Gazmo.
Necen takes some of Gazmo's blood loss.

* Necen drops dead at your feet!

The powerful look leaves Necen.
The light blue glow leaves Necen.
The air calms down around Necen.
The deep blue glow leaves Necen.
The dim aura fades from around Necen.
Necen appears less secure.
>

Senglent
06-09-2010, 01:21 AM
I'm sure that was done on purpose, mistakes happen when healing.

Just saying.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Necen saw me and quickly decided to kill himself rather than face me

Necen meditates over Gazmo.
Necen takes some of Gazmo's blood loss.

* Necen drops dead at your feet!

The powerful look leaves Necen.
The light blue glow leaves Necen.
The air calms down around Necen.
The deep blue glow leaves Necen.
The dim aura fades from around Necen.
Necen appears less secure.
>

I just couldn't stand looking at you any longer. It was a healing script error.

HJFudge
06-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Too long of a post. Will make it its seperate thread

HJFudge
06-09-2010, 05:03 AM
A large ogre thrusts with a spear at you!
You evade the attack with incredible finesse!
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>att necen
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Necen!
AS: +297 vs DS: +93 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +43 = +282
... and hit for 106 points of damage!
Neck skewered, sliding past the throat and spine! That looks painful.

* Necen drops dead at your feet!

The deep blue glow leaves Necen.
The light blue glow leaves Necen.
The dim aura fades from around Necen.
The air calms down around Necen.
The powerful look leaves Necen.
The guiding force leaves you.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>stance def
* Necen just bit the dust!
R>

He tried to hide in Solhaven, TSK TSK

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Yes, well, we can't all devote 24 hours of our life a day to being jackasses. You're banking some pain, dude, and not just from me. You do like fighting my afk scripts, don't you?

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Profiles:

Mordechai:
Elf Paladin
Approximately level 17.
AS: +210ish
Spiritual TD: +59-75
Uses: Polearms
Notes: Often hunts with spell-ups from his pocket mage Lightning and is usually being stalked by Flamer. Feints and attacks.
Weaknesses: Bolts, ranged, and CS attacks.
Recommendations: Ruby amulet, small statue, moonstone cube.

Flamer:
Sylvan rogue
Approximately level 15.
AS: +170-230ish
Spiritual TD: +33-55
Uses: One-handed edged, favoring feras daggers from hiding
Notes: Stalks and ambushes, usually following Mordechai. Usually aims leg, then head.
Weaknesses: Everything, leaning toward the magical side, esp. CS attacks.
Recommendations: Ruby amulet, small statue, moonstone cube.

They're typically around TSC and hunt the environs. Past known hunting spots: large ogres, Abandoned Inn tunnels, shelfae.

thecapm
06-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Somebody has got to start a page on Krakiipedia for this.

IorakeWarhammer
06-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Thank you Briar that info will be helpful

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 01:42 PM
The ground begins to shake violently, making it hard to stand.
You lose your balance and fall over.
PI>1106 flam
You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
PI>
You are visible again.
You channel at Flamer.
The replenishing effect fades, but you are left with a feeling of wellbeing.
You concentrate intently on Flamer, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Flamer!
CS: +95 - TD: +26 + CvA: +12 + d100: +83 - -5 == +169
Warding failed!
Flamer shudders with sporadic convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Flamer is smashed for 50 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Hard strike to left leg breaking tendons and bone!
He is stunned!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow to chest!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
PR>
The shelfae chieftain hisses a phrase of magic, lashing its tail about.
PR>
A chieftain's tail strikes the ground, raising a flurry of sparks!
PR>1106 flam
You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
P>
You channel at Flamer.
You concentrate intently on Flamer, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Flamer!
CS: +95 - TD: +26 + CvA: +12 + d100: +66 - -5 == +152
Warding failed!
Flamer shudders with sporadic convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Flamer is smashed for 50 points of damage!

* Flamer drops dead at your feet!

Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
PR>
* Flamer just bit the dust!

...

>
* Cthulu just bit the dust!
>tilt my che
A shelfae soldier just arrived.
>
You tilt your mithril chest side to side, making the light play off it.
>'::flam what a nice box you found.
Speaking raspily to Flamer, you say, "What a nice box you found."
>wei my che
You carefully examine the mithril chest and determine that the weight is about 37 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
A shelfae soldier thrusts with a trident at you!
AS: +102 vs DS: +189 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +84 = +24
A clean miss.
A soldier glances about, its cold reptilian eyes showing no emotion.
R>'oh, 37lbs, too.
You raspily say, "Oh, 37lbs, too."
>stow r
You put an enruned mithril chest in your wool hooded cloak.

Ryvicke
06-09-2010, 01:45 PM
I like to imagine people lying down while killing. Style points for being super relaxed and not even losing your shit enough to try and stand.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 01:46 PM
I like to imagine people lying down while killing. Style points for being super relaxed and not even losing your shit enough to try and stand.

Thank you, thank you.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 01:47 PM
May as well make him useful:

You take a quick appraisal of Flamer and find that he has a fractured and bleeding left leg and deep lacerations across his chest.
He has an old battle scar across his abdominal area.
He is bleeding from the left leg and from the chest.
He is also quite dead.
P>
A shelfae chieftain swings a morning star at you!
AS: +130 vs DS: +139 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +80 = +103
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
A feeble blow to your left arm!
P>
You meditate over Flamer.
Flamer's chest damage is transferred to you.
!P>
You meditate over Flamer.
Flamer's left leg damage is transferred to you.
!P>
A shelfae soldier thrusts with a trident at you!
AS: +92 vs DS: +135 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +100 = +84
A clean miss.
A soldier glances about, its cold reptilian eyes showing no emotion.
!P>
You meditate over Flamer.
You take some of Flamer's blood loss.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Flamer's body decays into compost.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-09-2010, 01:55 PM
I really like the killing of each other :) It's a really stupid fight for fudgepacker, as an empath you'll level relatively easy compared, AND as you close on cap/hit cap, become nearly impossible to kill. He'll never be able to ward your CS the higher you go either.

IorakeWarhammer
06-09-2010, 02:47 PM
note: the same GM that gave him the Feras weapon also gave him fire flaring armor, so definitely go for magic

Fallen
06-09-2010, 03:13 PM
I really like the killing of each other :) It's a really stupid fight for fudgepacker, as an empath you'll level relatively easy compared, AND as you close on cap/hit cap, become nearly impossible to kill. He'll never be able to ward your CS the higher you go either.

Depends, really. If they have access to guild learned CMANs, they shouldn't have any trouble disposing of any pure at cap.

SpiffyJr
06-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Depends, really. If they have access to guild learned CMANs, they shouldn't have any trouble disposing of any pure at cap.

Unless they're level 50 because they spent all that time ganking people.

Fallen
06-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Unless they're level 50 because they spent all that time ganking people.

This is true.

Corli
06-09-2010, 05:07 PM
...So what was in the 37lb chest?

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 05:13 PM
...So what was in the 37lb chest?

Ora greathelm and some coins.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 05:24 PM
I really like the killing of each other :) It's a really stupid fight for fudgepacker, as an empath you'll level relatively easy compared, AND as you close on cap/hit cap, become nearly impossible to kill. He'll never be able to ward your CS the higher you go either.

Those are my thoughts. He has the advantage of being a swinger during these lower levels, but as time goes on, his TD and my CS are going to grow further and further apart, while his AS increases only slowly.

IorakeWarhammer
06-09-2010, 05:28 PM
I love how a simple empath makes their delusions of grandeur come crashing down. props.

cronuss
06-09-2010, 05:44 PM
I love how a simple empath makes their delusions of grandeur come crashing down. props.

An empath whom, quite honestly, doesn't seem all that bright...

HJFudge
06-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Necen suddenly fades into view.
Necen channels at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Necen!
CS: +95 - TD: +73 + CvA: +2 + d100: +61 - -5 == +90
Warded off!
>
The shambler howls vengefully!
A dark shambler swings a twohanded sword at Necen!
AS: +175 vs DS: +213 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +91 = +95
A clean miss.
>stance offstance off
> cman feint necen

Usage:
STANCE (stance type)

Where {stance type} is one of the following:
OFFENSIVE (all offensive, no regard to defense!)
ADVANCE (mostly offensive, little defense.)
FORWARD (more offensive, moderate defense.)
NEUTRAL (more defense, moderate offense.)
GUARDED (mostly defensive, little offense.)
DEFENSIVE (all defensive, no offensive.)

Use STANCE VERBOSE to show your stance changes to others in the room.

>
[Roll result: 71 (open d100: 53) Bonus: 2]
You feint high, but Necen isn't fooled for a second.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
Flamer leaps from hiding to attack!
Flamer swings a pretty pastel pink sword at Necen!
AS: +200 vs DS: +164 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +67 = +136
... and hits for 20 points of damage!
Strike to temple! Saved by a thick skull!
He is stunned!
R>att necen
You thrust with a brass vultite lance at Necen!
AS: +110 vs DS: +163 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +54 = +36
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Necen just left.


SO lucky I acccidently hit stance off while stacne off was typed

LOL Necen, keep tryin

IorakeWarhammer
06-09-2010, 05:56 PM
or the group going around killing scripters in nodes with feras weapons..

..besides the healing error where Necen died in TSC, I can't see any evidence of lack of intelligence.. in fact.. i see evidence of large cahunas..

cronuss
06-09-2010, 06:13 PM
or the group going around killing scripters in nodes with feras weapons..

..besides the healing error where Necen died in TSC, I can't see any evidence of lack of intelligence.. in fact.. i see evidence of large cahunas..

I wasn't talking about Necen.

Just forget it :P

IorakeWarhammer
06-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Madam ya mean?

HJFudge
06-09-2010, 06:25 PM
>se
[Upper Trollfang, Sentoph]
Jagged, barren rock soars toward the sky, casting macabre shadows in the enshrouding fog. A handful of scraggly bushes cling to the stone, their roots forcing cracks into the rock as they seek whatever scanty nourishment may be had, up here on the barren heights. You also see a twohanded sword, some cuirbouilli leather, a twohanded sword, some cuirbouilli leather, a twohanded sword, a visored helm, a twohanded sword, a visored helm, a twohanded sword, a visored helm, some cuirbouilli leather, a visored helm and a visored helm.
Also here: a stunned Necen
Obvious paths: south, northwest
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Necen just left.

OMG we were hunting and he came back at the WRONG time. hes quicker typer than me I guess though. Or I guess he just clicked x

Celephais
06-09-2010, 06:28 PM
I would suggest a tactic of continually aiming for Flamer and not bothering to kill Mordechai. Flamer is not only easier to kill, but you've then disabled him. He'll have to deal with Flamer being dead. He'll either have to drag Flamer back or let him decay. If he drags him back that's a slow process (and one that could potentially put him in an exposed position), decaying hurts how quickly he can get back to action. If he sits and waits with Flamer, it's nearly as good as killing both of them, if he doesn't he'll be alone/more vulnerable.

In-fact if you end forcing him to get his two mains separated in levels you'll likely annoy him more than just killing him a bunch. Mental warfare.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 06:29 PM
>se
[Upper Trollfang, Sentoph]
Jagged, barren rock soars toward the sky, casting macabre shadows in the enshrouding fog. A handful of scraggly bushes cling to the stone, their roots forcing cracks into the rock as they seek whatever scanty nourishment may be had, up here on the barren heights. You also see a twohanded sword, some cuirbouilli leather, a twohanded sword, some cuirbouilli leather, a twohanded sword, a visored helm, a twohanded sword, a visored helm, a twohanded sword, a visored helm, some cuirbouilli leather, a visored helm and a visored helm.
Also here: a stunned Necen
Obvious paths: south, northwest
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Necen just left.

OMG we were hunting and he came back at the WRONG time. hes quicker typer than me I guess though. Or I guess he just clicked x

I'm better at a lot of things than you. ;)

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 06:30 PM
I would suggest a tactic of continually aiming for Flamer and not bothering to kill Mordechai. Flamer is not only easier to kill, but you've then disabled him. He'll have to deal with Flamer being dead. He'll either have to drag Flamer back or let him decay. If he drags him back that's a slow process (and one that could potentially put him in an exposed position), decaying hurts how quickly he can get back to action. If he sits and waits with Flamer, it's nearly as good as killing both of them, if he doesn't he'll be alone/more vulnerable.

In-fact if you end forcing him to get his two mains separated in levels you'll likely annoy him more than just killing him a bunch. Mental warfare.

They're not run by the same player, I don't believe. But Flamer is the easier target - and also the dumber one.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Are Fudge and Flamer one and the same? Just dual boxing attacking Necen? Or is it two people attacking Necen all the time?

Drayal
06-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Man. Finally slamming is allowed, I didn't think of that.
I would spam that shit all over.

Ryvicke
06-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Man. Finally slamming is allowed, I didn't think of that.
I would spam that shit all over.

Is it not allowed now in prime? I thought your penalty was just having to deal with the enraged XXXX that kills you about 50% of the time.

Fallen
06-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Is it not allowed now in prime? I thought your penalty was just having to deal with the enraged XXXX that kills you about 50% of the time.

It is considered mechanics abuse, especially in a CvC conflict. The IC penalty is there because the GMs couldn't possibly catch everyone who does it.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 06:51 PM
You channel at Flamer.
You concentrate intently on Flamer, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Flamer!
CS: +111 - TD: +33 + CvA: +12 + d100: +55 - -5 == +150
Warding failed!
Flamer shudders with sporadic convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Flamer is smashed for 50 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to left leg!
He is stunned!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to right arm!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
R>1106 flam
You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
>
You channel at Flamer.
You concentrate intently on Flamer, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Flamer!
CS: +111 - TD: +33 + CvA: +12 + d100: +30 - -5 == +125
Warding failed!
Flamer shudders with moderate convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Flamer is battered for 39 points of damage!

* Flamer drops dead at your feet!

Flamer returns to normal color.
Flamer seems a bit less imposing.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Flamer suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The bright luminescence fades from around Flamer.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Flamer.

A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the town constable!"

Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
* Flamer just bit the dust!


But justice was supposed to be off, unfortunately -

I>justice status
You sense that there is enough chaos that the constable wouldn't notice any minor transgressions.

Fallen
06-09-2010, 06:52 PM
I think that means you can use AoE spells in town.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 07:01 PM
I think that means you can use AoE spells in town.

Hm. Unfortunate. Ah, well. Probably a 100k fine or so, since it's a first murder offense. We'll see.

IorakeWarhammer
06-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Flamer just gave you 50000 coins which you quickly pocket.

he's coming around

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 09:45 PM
See signature. I'm now officially bored of killing him.

nub
06-09-2010, 09:48 PM
But what happens if he still kills you

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
But what happens if he still kills you

Then I suppose I'll kill him back, but I'm bored now.

HJFudge
06-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Allowing myself to be taunted into a situation where everyone Ive ever killed (thats online anyway) will know a) where I am, b) that I have no outside spells, and c) will have no backup is something only IorakeWarhammer would do.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Allowing myself to be taunted into a situation where everyone Ive ever killed (thats online anyway) will know a) where I am, b) that I have no outside spells, and c) will have no backup is something only IorakeWarhammer would do.

You realize how flimsy those excuses are? No one would interfere, and your comment that I wouldn't follow the rules is laughable. Feel the fear, man.

HJFudge
06-09-2010, 10:00 PM
LOL I wouldnt have followed the rules if I were you! Its just not an intelligent thing to do.

I was immediately offered a full wizard and cleric spell up for the duel, for example. Im not silly enough to think you werent either.

And the difference between me and you? I wouldve accepted it, come, killed you with several others, and not felt guilty.

Do you know whyyyy? Because thats how you fight if you fight to win.

If you fight to be fair, your a scrub. You fight to win. If you are in a situation where you are not likely to win? You dont fight.

Anything else is Jaeden-esque retarded.

BriarFox
06-09-2010, 10:02 PM
LOL I wouldnt have followed the rules if I were you! Its just not an intelligent thing to do.

I was immediately offered a full wizard and cleric spell up for the duel, for example. Im not silly enough to think you werent either.

And the difference between me and you? I wouldve accepted it, come, killed you with several others, and not felt guilty.

Do you know whyyyy? Because thats how you fight if you fight to win.

If you fight to be fair, your a scrub. You fight to win. If you are in a situation where you are not likely to win? You dont fight.

Anything else is Jaeden-esque retarded.


Translation: "I can't win on my own."

Glad we got those ethics out of the way. Quoted for posterity.

HJFudge
06-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Ethics? In a text based game?! IN SHATTERED?!

Eoghain
06-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Is there a CMAN i can use to steal Roflcopter's Lollerskates? I am JEALOUS.

IorakeWarhammer
06-09-2010, 10:24 PM
pussy

Celephais
06-09-2010, 10:45 PM
LOL I wouldnt have followed the rules if I were you! Its just not an intelligent thing to do.

I was immediately offered a full wizard and cleric spell up for the duel, for example. Im not silly enough to think you werent either.

And the difference between me and you? I wouldve accepted it, come, killed you with several others, and not felt guilty.

Do you know whyyyy? Because thats how you fight if you fight to win.

If you fight to be fair, your a scrub. You fight to win. If you are in a situation where you are not likely to win? You dont fight.

Anything else is Jaeden-esque retarded.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/fadeout95/975.jpg

RichardCranium
06-09-2010, 10:49 PM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/troydenh/e-thug.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
06-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Epic fail on my part.

The voice of Auchand exclaims, "BATTLE ROYALE!"
>l
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Erasmus disk, a single arrow shaft, some manna bread, a tiger-claw, a tiger-claw, a sturdy maoral box, an iron-bound thanot box, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, a rose-marrow potion, a white flask, a weathered thanot strongbox, an acid-pitted iron strongbox, a fancy murky grey purse, a weathered wooden trunk, a rotting haon strongbox, a thick disk of golden dwarf bread, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a flashing neon sign, a white marble frame surrounding a pale glowing blue portal, the Stone, a blood-stained steel mirror, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
Also here: Calidus who is kneeling, Madmountan, Mjollnir, Erasmus, the body of Dajomaa who is lying down, Grom, Azriel who is sleeping, Rada who is sitting, a sympathetic Lady Madam, Dresden, a sympathetic and calmed Lord Sheikh, a stunned Iom, Kisses who is sleeping, Lightning who is sitting, Necen who is sitting, a sympathetic Cervina
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
>
Calidus stands up.
>
Madam shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
>
Calidus removes a serrated imflass kris from in his hooded cloak.
>
Cervina shifts her focus to Rada...
Cervina appears to be focusing her thoughts while chanting softly...
Cervina gestures at Rada.
The force of Cervina's power warps the air as it surges toward Rada!
CS: +114 - TD: +94 + CvA: +14 + d100: +42 - -5 == +81
Warded off!
A few nebulous wisps coalesce about Rada before dissipating in a confused spiral.
>
Calidus just went over to an old well.
>
The voice of Auchand says, "Ugh, you're supposed to fight each other."
>w
>
[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its lamplit lanes abuzz with traders and vendors hawking their wares at any hour of the day or night. Groups of citizens, discussing the day's events or preparing for nighttime hunts, gather around the doors of the merchants whose shops border the square. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Bank dominates this side of the square. You also see a corroded steel chest, a silver raffle table with some stuff on it and a painted blue police call box with an old framed parchment sign on it.
Also here: Macdaddy
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>
Macdaddy just entered the First Elanith bank.
>prep 616
Macdaddy just arrived.
>
Macdaddy just went east.
>
Dresden just arrived.
>
You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Spike Thorn spell...
Your spell is ready.
>e
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Erasmus disk, a single arrow shaft, some manna bread, a tiger-claw, a tiger-claw, a sturdy maoral box, an iron-bound thanot box, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, a rose-marrow potion, a white flask, a weathered thanot strongbox, an acid-pitted iron strongbox, a fancy murky grey purse, a weathered wooden trunk, a rotting haon strongbox, a thick disk of golden dwarf bread, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a flashing neon sign, a white marble frame surrounding a pale glowing blue portal, the Stone, a blood-stained steel mirror, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
Also here: Madmountan, Flamer, Mjollnir, Erasmus, the body of Dajomaa who is lying down, a stunned Grom, Rada who is sitting, a sympathetic Lady Madam, a calmed Lord Sheikh, a stunned Iom, Kisses who is sleeping, Lightning who is sitting, Necen who is sitting, a sympathetic Cervina
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
>
Flamer just went west.
>
Rada shakes off the effects of the lullabye.
>
Erasmus gestures.
The ground around you seems to shake violently, making it hard to stand.
You lose your balance and fall over.
Roundtime: 15 sec.
Madmountan loses his balance and falls over.
Mjollnir loses his balance and falls over.
Grom loses his balance and falls over.
Madam loses her balance and falls over.
Sheikh loses his balance and falls over.
Iom loses his balance and falls over.
Cervina loses her balance and falls over.
Suddenly, the ground seems steadier.
PR>
Rada removes a gold-capped orase runestaff from in his murky grey sheath.
PR>cas madam
...wait 15 seconds.
PR>
Streams of silver light spill from the shadows!
Silvery light washes over you, soothing your senses.
Silvery light washes over Madmountan.
Silvery light washes over Mjollnir.
Silvery light washes over Erasmus.
Silvery light surrounds Dajomaa, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Grom, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light washes over Rada.
Silvery light surrounds Madam, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light washes over Sheikh.
Silvery light surrounds Iom, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Kisses, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Lightning, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Necen, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Cervina, washing away her injuries.
PR>
Kisses shakes off the effects of the lullabye.
PR>
Rada stands up.
PR>'oof
You say, "Oof."
PR>l
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Erasmus disk, a single arrow shaft, some manna bread, a tiger-claw, a tiger-claw, a sturdy maoral box, an iron-bound thanot box, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, a rose-marrow potion, a white flask, a weathered thanot strongbox, an acid-pitted iron strongbox, a fancy murky grey purse, a weathered wooden trunk, a rotting haon strongbox, a thick disk of golden dwarf bread, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a flashing neon sign, a white marble frame surrounding a pale glowing blue portal, the Stone, a blood-stained steel mirror, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
Also here: Madmountan who is lying down, Mjollnir who is lying down, Erasmus, Dajomaa who is lying down, Grom who is lying down, Rada, a sympathetic Lady Madam who is lying down, a calmed Lord Sheikh who is lying down, Iom who is lying down, Kisses who is lying down, Lightning who is sitting, Necen who is sitting, a sympathetic Cervina who is lying down
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
PR>
Madmountan seems a bit weaker than before.
PR>
Facebook just arrived.
PR>
Facebook just went over to an old well.
PR>
Madam clears her throat and spits out a small gob of blood.
PR>
Madam stands up, readying herself for combat.
Madam shifts her focus to Sheikh...
Madam appears to be focusing her thoughts while chanting softly...
Madam gestures at Sheikh.
The calmed look leaves Sheikh.
The force of Madam's power warps the air as it surges toward Sheikh!
CS: +121 - TD: +98 + CvA: +12 + d100: +90 - -5 == +130
Warding failed!
A nebulous haze shimmers into view around Sheikh, plunging inward to envelop his left hand!
... 5 points of damage!
Patches of flesh removed from left hand.
... 15 points of damage!
All the fingernails are melted as the left hand takes a grazing strike.
... 20 points of damage!
Light blast to left hand drills a hole straight through palm, just large enough to hold that spare wand.
He is stunned!
Cloudy tendrils writhe throughout Sheikh's form, ravaging him for 17 points of damage!
PR>
Madam shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
PR>
Mjollnir stands up.
P>
Cervina stands up, readying herself for combat.
Cervina shifts her focus to Grom...
Cervina appears to be focusing her thoughts while chanting softly...
Cervina gestures at Grom.
As an intense look of concentration crosses Cervina's face, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Grom!
CS: +114 - TD: -16 + CvA: +8 + d100: +76 == +214
Warding failed!
Grom shudders with severe convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Grom is crushed for 50 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
Massive blow to left hand crushing it to pulp!
He is stunned!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow to back!
P>
Mjollnir just went over to an old well.
P>
Cervina shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
P>
Madam shifts her focus to you...
Madam appears to be focusing her thoughts while chanting softly...
Madam gestures at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Madam!
CS: +121 - TD: +42 + CvA: +14 + d100: +13 - +5 == +101
Warding failed!
You shudder with mild convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop your body.
You are hit for 25 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to your left leg!
You are stunned for 3 rounds!
... 10 points of damage!
Light blow to your back.
!SP>
Madam shifts her focus to Iom...
!SP>
Bleeder just arrived.
!SP>
Bleeder just went northwest.
!SP>cas madam
You are still stunned.
!SP>
The voice of Auchand says, "Well, that's creepy."
!SP>
Madam shifts her focus to Kisses...
!SP>
Madam shifts her focus to Cervina...
!SP>
Madam shifts her focus to Necen...
!SP>
Madam shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
!SP>stand
You are still stunned.
!SP>
Cervina shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
!SP>l
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Erasmus disk, a single arrow shaft, some manna bread, a tiger-claw, a tiger-claw, a sturdy maoral box, an iron-bound thanot box, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, a rose-marrow potion, a white flask, a weathered thanot strongbox, an acid-pitted iron strongbox, a fancy murky grey purse, a weathered wooden trunk, a rotting haon strongbox, a thick disk of golden dwarf bread, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a flashing neon sign, a white marble frame surrounding a pale glowing blue portal, the Stone, a blood-stained steel mirror, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
Also here: Madmountan who is lying down, Erasmus, Dajomaa who is lying down, a stunned Grom who is lying down, Rada, a sympathetic Lady Madam, Lord Sheikh who is lying down, Iom who is lying down, Kisses who is lying down, Lightning who is sitting, Necen who is sitting, a sympathetic Cervina
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
!SP>
Erasmus traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
!SP>
[Roll result: 95 (open d100: 19)]
Flamer springs upon Cervina from behind and attempts to grasp her by the chin while bringing up his pastel pink sword to slit her throat!
Cervina manages to fend off Flamer's attack!
!SP>
Calidus just arrived.
!SP>
Bleeder just arrived.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>
Madam shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
!SP>
Calidus just went west.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>
Cervina shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
!SP>prep 616
You feel the magic of your spell depart.
!SP>
The sign flashes with the words, "Marlu wants you to enlist in a cult! Contact, or kill, Mordechai for more information!"
!SP>
You are still stunned.
!SP>
Lord Sheikh just crawled west.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>
Flamer just went east.
!SP>
Madam shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
!SP>
Madam's eyes cease to glow.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>
Rada ponders.
!SP>prep 616
You are still stunned.
!SP>
Cervina shifts her focus to Kisses...
Cervina appears to be focusing her thoughts while chanting softly...
Cervina gestures at Kisses.
The force of Cervina's power warps the air as it surges toward Kisses!
CS: +114 - TD: +44 + CvA: +25 + d100: +20 - -5 == +120
Warding failed!
A nebulous haze shimmers into view around Kisses, plunging inward to envelop her back!
... 20 points of damage!
Blast tears across back leaving a nasty disintegration slash.
She is stunned!
... 25 points of damage!
Scattered vaporization leaves back covered with bleeding wounds.
... 25 points of damage!
Scattered vaporization leaves back covered with bleeding wounds.
Cloudy tendrils writhe throughout Kisses's form, ravaging her for 11 points of damage!
!SP>prep 616
Cervina shifts her focus to Iom...
!SP>
Cervina shudders, her features contorting in a grimace of confused emotions.
!SP>
Madam murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
!P>
You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Spike Thorn spell...
Your spell is ready.
!P>
Madam gestures.
Madam's eyes narrow in concentration.
!P>cas madam
You gesture at Madam.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Madam! One of the thorns jabs into her!
... hits for 5 points of damage!
... 5 points of damage!
Minor puncture to the right leg.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
!P>
Cervina's eyes cease to glow.
!P>prep 616
Wait 1 sec.
!P>
Dajomaa stands up.
!P>prep 616
You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Spike Thorn spell...
Your spell is ready.
!P>
Streams of silver light spill from the shadows!
Silvery light surrounds Bleeder, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds you, washing away your injuries in a wave of soothing warmth.
Silvery light washes over Madmountan.
Silvery light washes over Erasmus.
Silvery light washes over Dajomaa.
Silvery light surrounds Grom, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light washes over Rada.
Silvery light surrounds Madam, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light washes over Iom.
Silvery light surrounds Kisses, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light washes over Lightning.
Silvery light washes over Necen.
Silvery light washes over Cervina.
P>
Bleeder just went over to an old well.
P>cas madam
You gesture at Madam.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Madam! Several of the thorns jab into her!
... hits for 10 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
Well placed shot pierces knee, that hurt!
She is knocked to the ground!
She is stunned!
... hits for 24 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
Strike pierces forearm!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
P>
Sayid just arrived.
P>
Sayid just went northwest.
P>prep 616
Wait 2 sec.
P>prep 616
You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Spike Thorn spell...
Your spell is ready.
P>cas madam
You gesture at Madam.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Madam! Several of the thorns jab into her!
... hits for 20 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
Vicious strike punctures intestines!
... hits for 25 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
Bladder impaled, what a mess!

* Madam drops dead at your feet!

The very powerful look leaves Madam.
The white light leaves Madam.
Madam appears less confident.
The brilliant aura fades away from Madam.
The deep blue glow leaves Madam.
The dim aura fades from around Madam.
The light blue glow leaves Madam.
The powerful look leaves Madam.

A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the night watchman!"

Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
P>stan
You stand back up.
>
Calidus comes out of hiding.
Calidus just went over to an old well.
>
Rada just went west.
>l
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Erasmus disk, a single arrow shaft, some manna bread, a tiger-claw, a tiger-claw, a sturdy maoral box, an iron-bound thanot box, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, a rose-marrow potion, a white flask, a weathered thanot strongbox, an acid-pitted iron strongbox, a fancy murky grey purse, a weathered wooden trunk, a rotting haon strongbox, a thick disk of golden dwarf bread, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a flashing neon sign, a white marble frame surrounding a pale glowing blue portal, the Stone, a blood-stained steel mirror, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
Also here: Madmountan who is lying down, Erasmus, Dajomaa, Grom who is lying down, the body of Lady Madam who is lying down, Iom who is lying down, Kisses who is lying down, Lightning who is sitting, Necen who is sitting, Cervina
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
>'heh?
You ask, "Heh?"
>
A number of deputies charge in, led by the night watchman.

With great ease, the night watchman grabs you and shackles your wrists.

"Ah-ha! The boys at Helga's said I might find something interesting here," says the night watchman.
The night watchman then drags you off.


Arriving at the jail, the night watchman strips you of your possessions, opens a strong ironbound door and throws you bodily to the darkness within the door. "There thou wilt remain until the judge has words with thee!" he chortles gleefully.

With a dull thud and rattle of keys in a lock, the door closes and locks, leaving you trapped within.

In the distance you hear the night watchman say, "There are clothes on the floor if you want them, but I expect them to be returned. You have two weeks time to clear out of here and collect your belongings. After two weeks I like to clean out the clutter in my office."

fenrus
06-09-2010, 11:34 PM
I think that means you can use AoE spells in town.

I'm not so sure about that...

The judge studies you carefully, then motions toward the bailiff who cries out, "Here before ye is the malefactor Erasmus.
The bailiff says, "Erasmus is charged with 15 counts of murder. These 15 crimes carry a total fine of 25431500 silvers."

Celephais
06-09-2010, 11:43 PM
I'm not so sure about that...

The judge studies you carefully, then motions toward the bailiff who cries out, "Here before ye is the malefactor Erasmus.
The bailiff says, "Erasmus is charged with 15 counts of murder. These 15 crimes carry a total fine of 25431500 silvers."

hahaha... he meant endangering public safety spells, like 410. Normally those carry a fine, something like murder, not so easily skirted, apparently.

Stabbyrogue
06-10-2010, 12:46 AM
pussy

Not that I agree with him, but you really should be shaving your wife's arms.

Methais
06-10-2010, 01:37 AM
LOL I wouldnt have followed the rules if I were you! Its just not an intelligent thing to do.

I was immediately offered a full wizard and cleric spell up for the duel, for example. Im not silly enough to think you werent either.

And the difference between me and you? I wouldve accepted it, come, killed you with several others, and not felt guilty.

Do you know whyyyy? Because thats how you fight if you fight to win.

If you fight to be fair, your a scrub. You fight to win. If you are in a situation where you are not likely to win? You dont fight.

Anything else is Jaeden-esque retarded.

Nobody cares that you read that article, just so you're aware.

fenrus
06-10-2010, 01:41 AM
>justice banish
You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing

This shit lasts a really long fucking time, doesn't it? Like months?

HJFudge
06-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Nobody cares that you read that article, just so you're aware.

Yet you felt the need to comment on it eh? Why even waste the keystrokes?

Oh damn...I guess Im doing it too!

Well, as to make it not a waste, we have a new tool in our arsenal we will be debuting soon. Stay tuned folks!

Methais
06-10-2010, 01:55 AM
Yet you felt the need to comment on it eh? Why even waste the keystrokes?

Because it took a whole 5 seconds to type out the words necessary to inform you that you're repeating lines from an article that everybody has already read that you apparently think makes you some sort of e-badass pioneer, and roughly another 12 seconds to type out this post to tell you again.

HJFudge
06-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Yes because that article is the first person who ever expressed similar opinions, and NO ONE ELSE could POSSIBLY have come up with the same ideas ever. At all.

<boggle>

Methais
06-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Yes because that article is the first person who ever expressed similar opinions, and NO ONE ELSE could POSSIBLY have come up with the same ideas ever. At all.

<boggle>

How old are you?

townkiller
06-10-2010, 02:55 AM
>s
[Town Square, Small Park]
A small, shaded park fills an old vacant lot behind a row of buildings, the bright lamplight from the square filtering through the passage to the north to illuminate the area with a soft glow. A weatherworn grey marble statue of a stocky human in pioneer's clothing overlooks the park, his stone hat encrusted by the gifts of decades of passing birds and his right hand half-upraised as if it once held some now-missing object. You also see some ornate wrought-iron benches.
Obvious paths: north, south, west
>w
[Town Square, Garden Niche]
This small niche between two buildings has been neatly landscaped into a tiny moonlit garden, its careful mosaic of flagstones interspersed with patches of trimmed grass. A low stone bench rests along one vine-covered wall, and a patch of colorful violets surrounds a painted wooden barrel in one corner. You also see a single rough arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a gypsy fortuneteller, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a limb of wood, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, an earthworm potion, a musk ox tart, an engraved silver box, an enruned gold box and a single arrow shaft.
Also here: Omrii, Lord Tool who is sitting, Matt, Dank Bud who is sitting
Obvious paths: east
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Gravetaker just arrived.
>kill tool
You swing a feras mattock at Tool!
AS: +185 vs DS: +19 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +49 = +249
... and hit for 107 points of damage!
Lucky shot rips through bone and muscle sending left leg flying.
Tool screams and falls to the ground grasping his mangled left leg!
He is stunned!
The guiding force leaves you.

** As the blow lands, the feras mattock unleashes a heavy surge of lightning! **

... 30 points of damage!
Horrid jolt of electricity smokes a shoulder blade!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Gravetaker chuckles.
R>kill tool
You swing a feras mattock at Tool!
AS: +110 vs DS: +13 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +16 = +147
... and hit for 36 points of damage!
You ripped a chunk out of Tool's right leg with that one.

* Tool drops dead at your feet!

Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Gravetaker just went east.
R>
Bud stands up.
R>'Eat shit
You say, "Eat shit."
R>
Omrii frowns.
R>kill bud
You swing a feras mattock at Bud!
AS: +110 vs DS: +109 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +6 = +43
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>kill bud
...wait 5 seconds.
R>
Bud removes a gold-capped orase runestaff from in his pot leaf.
R>
Matt carefully cuts a nock into the end of his arrow shaft.
>e



minute or two later



Gravetaker appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
>kill bud
You swing a feras mattock at Bud!
AS: +185 vs DS: +168 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +4 = +57
A clean miss.
The guiding force leaves you.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Bud intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
R>
Gravetaker channels at you.
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Gravetaker!
CS: +53 - TD: -29 + CvA: +17 + d100: +24 - +5 == +118
Warding failed!
You shudder with moderate convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop your body.
You are battered for 34 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow to your right arm breaks it!
You are stunned for 3 rounds!
... 15 points of damage!
Nasty blow to your right arm!
!SR>
Matt's group just went east.
!SR>
Dank Bud just arrived.
!SR>
[go2]>east
You are still stunned.
!S>
Gravetaker appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
!S>e
You are still stunned.
!S>
[go2]>north
Bud gestures at you.
CS: +132 - TD: +29 + CvA: +17 + d100: +24 - -5 == +149
Warding failed!
Your mind goes completely blank.
!SUP>
You are still stunned.
!SUP>
Gravetaker channels at you.
You are awakened by Gravetaker's attack!
With intense look of concentration, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward you from Gravetaker!
CS: +53 - TD: -29 + CvA: +17 + d100: +62 - +5 == +156
Warding failed!
You shudder with sporadic convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop your body.
You are smashed for 50 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to your abdomen!
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
You feel your extra strength departing.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 13 mins...
(If you wish to dismiss this murder charge, use ACCUSE DISMISS Gravetaker.)

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!"



server went down and came back up he just got raised in TSC



se
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see a white flask, an herbal remedy donation bin, some stone benches with some stuff on it, a blood-stained steel mirror, the Stone, a white marble frame surrounding a pale glowing blue portal and a flashing neon sign.
Also here: Flamer, a stunned House, Apox, a stunned Lord Tool who is lying down, Necen who is kneeling, Chii, Cthulu, Grom, Dank Bud, Triumph, Rada who is sitting, Cervina, Ron, Lord Sheikh, Healsalot who is sitting, Sweet Sihaya
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
>
The sign flashes with the words, "Beware of vultures!"
>kill tool
You swing a feras mattock at Tool!
AS: +170 vs DS: +17 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +21 = +208
... and hit for 79 points of damage!
Right leg ripped from socket at the knee!
The guiding force leaves you.

** As the blow lands, the feras mattock unleashes a heavy surge of lightning! **

... 30 points of damage!
Electric blast goes right to the heart! Fibrillation can be fun.

* Tool drops dead at your feet!

Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>nw
Daffy just arrived.
R>
...wait 4 seconds.
R>
Daffy just went northwest.
R>
Bud asks, "So will you kill Townkiller on site for me, Flamer?"
R>
Bud turns to Flamer and cheers!
>
Flamer blinks.



hahhahahah.



Matt asks, "Did he get accused that time?"
>
Rada removes some acantha leaf from in his sack.
>
Matt asks, "At least?"

(NO!)

>
Bud offers Flamer a Wehnimer's promissory note.
>

HJFudge
06-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Found some of our enemies sitting afk group opened. So, well...we dragged them away for some play time!

[Town Well]
Sunlight streaming through a gap in the great oak's branches casts a bright spot on the flagstone court around the old well. A few flowering weeds thrive in the shadow of the well, adding a splash of color to the city corner.
Also here: XXXXXX, Kallisti, Roflcopter, Failzor
Obvious paths: northeast, southeast
J>grin
You grin.
>stance def
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
* Dustbiter just bit the dust!
>
XXXXXX whispers, "Found some."

[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
To the west, the landscape is gradually changing from a thick dark forest to an open, green grassy plain. You also see a weathered canvas tent.
Also here: Failzor, XXXXX
Obvious paths: north, south
J>
[lnet: sending location to XXXXXXXX...]
>
[Roll result: 95 (open d100: 44)]
A shadowy figure springs from hiding and delivers a blow to Failzor's head!
Failzor is annoyed, but otherwise unaffected.
The figure quickly disappears from view.
>stance off
XXXXXXX leaps from hiding to attack!
XXXXXXX swings a XXXXXXXX at Failzor!
AS: +178 vs DS: +91 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +20 = +129
... and hits for 26 points of damage!
Beautiful shot pierces skull! Amazing Failzor wasn't killed outright!
He is stunned!
>
You are now in an offensive stance.
>justice status
There is no justice other than your own out here.
>
XXXXX swings a XXXXXXXXXXX at Failzor!
AS: +178 vs DS: +97 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +34 = +137
... and hits for 12 points of damage!
Minor puncture to the chest.
>
XXXXX swings a XXXXXXXXXXXX at Failzor!
AS: +178 vs DS: +96 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +46 = +150
... and hits for 20 points of damage!
Slash to Failzor's chest!
That heart's not broken, it's only scratched.
>cman feint fail
[Roll result: 188 (open d100: 89) Bonus: 12]
You feint low, Failzor buys the ruse and twists awkwardly to block the blow that never came!
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
XXXXXX swings a XXXXXXXXX at Failzor!
AS: +178 vs DS: +52 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +100 = +248
... and hits for 45 points of damage!
Loud *crack* as Failzor's sternum breaks!
>
A rolton trots in!
>
XXXXXX swings a XXXXXXXXX at Failzor!
AS: +178 vs DS: +52 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +40 = +188
... and hits for 28 points of damage!
Strike to the chest breaks a rib!

* Failzor drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Failzor.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Failzor.
The bright luminescence fades from around Failzor.
>
* Failzor just bit the dust!
>
Flamer just arrived.
>say LEts get morre!
You exclaim, "LEts get morre!"
>cheer
You let out a cheer!

>
Flamer comes out of hiding.
Flamer put a petite and pretty pastel pink pint-sized sword in his golden yellow pack.
>
A rolton trots north.
>
Flamer just entered a weathered canvas tent, dragging the body of Failzor with him.
>
Flamer just arrived.
>
Flamer nods.
>chuckle flamer

[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a kobold and a Wayside Inn.
Also here: Roflcopter
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest
Roundtime: 4 sec.
R>nw
...wait 4 seconds.
R>
A shadowy figure leaps from hiding to attack!
The figure swings a pretty pastel pink sword at Roflcopter!
AS: +206 vs DS: +118 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +52 = +175
... and hits for 78 points of damage!
Body pulped to a gooey mass.
Watch where you step!

* Roflcopter drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Roflcopter.
The bright luminescence fades from around Roflcopter.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Roflcopter suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Roflcopter.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Roflcopter.
Roflcopter becomes solid again.
A luminescent aura fades from around Roflcopter.
Roflcopter seems a bit less imposing.
The figure quickly disappears from view.
R>
* Roflcopter just bit the dust!
>
Pandin just came down the southwest path.
>
Pandin just went through the wooden gates.

>
Pandin searches around for a moment.
>
[Roll result: 147 (open d100: 84)]
A shadowy figure springs from hiding and delivers a blow to Kallisti's head!
Kallisti appears paralyzed and is driven to her knees!

** As the blow lands, the feras dagger unleashes a moderate discharge of lightning! **

... 15 points of damage!
Heavy shock to chest illuminates ribcage. Cool!
She is stunned!
The figure quickly disappears from view.
>
Flamer leaps from hiding to attack!
Flamer swings a pretty pastel pink sword at Kallisti!
AS: +206 vs DS: +100 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +35 = +174
... and hits for 26 points of damage!
Large gash to the left arm, several muscles torn.
>
A shadowy figure leaps from hiding to attack!
The figure swings a pretty pastel pink sword at Kallisti!
AS: +206 vs DS: +97 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +56 = +198
... and hits for 59 points of damage!
Awesome shot shatters spine and punctures lung!

* Kallisti drops dead at your feet!

The powerful look leaves Kallisti.
The brilliant aura fades away from Kallisti.
Kallisti appears less secure.
Kallisti appears less confident.
A subtle light fades from Kallisti's eyes.
A white glow rushes away from Kallisti.
The dim aura fades from around Kallisti.
The air calms down around Kallisti.
The light blue glow leaves Kallisti.
Kallisti seems hesitant.
Kallisti seems slightly different.

A nearby townsman hurries off screaming, "Flamer has committed murder!"

The figure quickly disappears from view.
>
* Kallisti just bit the dust!
>
You hear someone laugh.
>
The voice of Flamer says, "Beotch..."

IorakeWarhammer
06-10-2010, 07:49 AM
I wish I had the justice system turned off for me :)

AnticorRifling
06-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Feras = yawn.

IorakeWarhammer
06-10-2010, 12:48 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/donuts.gif

cronuss
06-10-2010, 03:05 PM
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
You are standing at the northwest corner of the Landing. The path, which bends to the northeast as it moves along this section of the western wall of the fortified trading post. To the west can be seen a dark forest while to the south can be seen a rolling plain of high grasses. You also see a rolton, a velnalin, a rolton, a rolton, a rolton, a rolton pelt and a cobblestoned trail leading to a wooded glade.
Also here: Hiro
Obvious paths: northeast, south, west

[Roll result: 146 (open d100: 72)]
A shadowy figure springs from hiding and delivers a blow to Hiro's head!
Hiro appears paralyzed and is driven to his knees!

A rolton sniffs the air anxiously.

A rolton glances around, sure that he has missed something...

A velnalin sniffs the air anxiously.

A velnalin glances around, sure that she has missed something...

A rolton tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +36 vs DS: -27 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +69 = +158
... and hits for 27 points of damage!
Awkward slash to Hiro's stomach!
Everyone needs another belly button.

A rolton sniffs the air anxiously.

A rolton glances around, sure that he has missed something...

A rolton tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +36 vs DS: -27 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +16 = +105
... and hits for 2 points of damage!
Glancing blow to Hiro's back.
That could have been more effective.

A velnalin tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +61 vs DS: -27 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +47 = +161
... and hits for 28 points of damage!
Strike pierces upper arm!

A rolton tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +36 vs DS: -28 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +81 = +171
... and hits for 32 points of damage!
Awkward slash to Hiro's stomach!
Everyone needs another belly button.

A rolton tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +36 vs DS: -28 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +70 = +160
... and hits for 26 points of damage!
Minor puncture to the left arm.

A rolton tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +36 vs DS: -30 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +19 = +111
... and hits for 4 points of damage!
Hit glances off Hiro's hip.

A rolton tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +36 vs DS: -30 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +81 = +173
... and hits for 34 points of damage!
Hesitant slash to Hiro's upper right arm!
Just a scratch.

A velnalin tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +61 vs DS: -30 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +14 = +131
... and hits for 17 points of damage!
Blow leaves an imprint on Hiro's chest!

A rolton tries to bite Hiro!
AS: +36 vs DS: -30 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +93 = +185
... and hits for 42 points of damage!
Shot to the neck scrapes away skin.
Some nasty bleeding.

* Hiro drops dead at your feet!

The rolton bleats in triumph!

A rolton sniffs the air anxiously.

A rolton glances around, sure that he has missed something...

* Hiro just bit the dust!

A rolton mangles the helpless corpse of Hiro!

fenrus
06-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Mostly trimmed:


You gesture.
A stiff breeze begins to swirl around you.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>[Roll result: 49 (open d100: -20)]
A shadowy figure springs upon you from behind and attempts to grasp you by the chin while bringing a petite and pretty pastel pink pint-sized sword up to slit your throat!
You manage to fend off the shadowy figure's attack!

>[Roll result: 102 (open d100: 51)]
A shadowy figure springs upon Madam from behind and attempts to grasp her by the chin while bringing up a petite and pretty pastel pink pint-sized sword to slit her throat!

The shadowy figure's aim is slightly off and it only manages to inflict a minor flesh upon Madam!
... 1 point of damage!
The figure quickly disappears from view.

>The winds swirl and intensify all around you, but you remain safely in the calm at the eye of the storm.

>Madam stares off into space.
>A vortex of air fills the area, blasting everything in its path, but where you stand the air is still.

Violent winds rip through the area!
Flamer is struck by flying debris and forced from hiding!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow breaks neck!

* Flamer drops dead at your feet!


Someone screams, "Murder by Erasmus! Call the night watchman!"


A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the night watchman!"

Mjollnir is struck by flying debris!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to back!
He is stunned!
Bleeder is struck by flying debris!
... 20 points of damage!
Blow to the eye swells it shut!
He is stunned!
Nothing is struck by flying debris!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to left hand!
He is stunned!
Grom is struck by flying debris!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to chest!
He is stunned!
Madam is struck by flying debris!
... 10 points of damage!
Light blow to left arm.
Sephiroth is struck by flying debris!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to abdomen!
He is stunned!
Iom is struck by flying debris!
... 10 points of damage!
Strike to head breaks cheekbone.
He is stunned!
Kisses is struck by flying debris!
... 35 points of damage!
Hard blow to abdomen looks painful!
She is stunned!
Lightning is struck by flying debris!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to left leg!
She is stunned!
Necen is struck by flying debris!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to chest!
She is stunned!

> * Flamer just bit the dust!
>The ghostly voice of Flamer says, "Okay, I'll stop."
>Merchant laughs!

>Violent winds rip through the area!
Mjollnir is struck by flying debris!
... 15 points of damage!
Nice blow to neck!
Sophia is struck by flying debris!
... 10 points of damage!
Light blow to left arm.
Bleeder is struck by flying debris!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to neck!
Something snaps!
Nothing is struck by flying debris!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow breaks neck!

* Nothing drops dead at your feet!

The powerful look leaves Nothing.
The air calms down around Nothing.
The bright luminescence fades from around Nothing.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Nothing.

Someone screams, "Murder by Erasmus! Call the night watchman!"


A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the night watchman.

Kaedra is struck by flying debris!
... 10 points of damage!
Blow to neck tears tissue.
She is stunned!
Tool is struck by flying debris!
... 5 points of damage!
Strike glances off the chest.
Sephiroth is struck by flying debris!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to left arm!
He is stunned!
Iom is struck by flying debris!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to the abdomen!
He is stunned!
Kisses is struck by flying debris!
... 10 points of damage!
Light strike to chest.
Lightning is struck by flying debris!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to right hand!
She is stunned!
Cervina is struck by flying debris!
... 5 points of damage!
Blow connects with abdomen.
>Necen just went west.

>Ifor just arrived.

>The ghostly voice of Nothing says, "Awesome."

>Brilliant flashes of lightning surround you!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Ifor!
... 15 points of damage!
Heavy shock to abdomen blackens skin. Ick.
He is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Suiseiseki!
... 25 points of damage!
Nasty shock to right leg stiffens joints. Nice and painful.
She is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Mjollnir!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty jolt to abdomen makes Mjollnir's stomach turn. Urp.
A lightning bolt arcs out at Bleeder!
... 15 points of damage!
Visible wisps of electricity shoot up right leg. Youch!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Grom!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty jolt to back fuses a few vertebrae. Definitely uncomfortable.
He is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Madam!
... 15 points of damage!
Heavy shock to chest illuminates ribcage. Cool!
She is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Kaedra!
... 5 points of damage!
Light shock to head. That stings!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Tool!
... 10 points of damage!
Heavy spark to right hand. Bet that hurts.
A lightning bolt arcs out at Sephiroth!
... 25 points of damage!
Heavy jolt to abdomen causes skin to break open exposing liver. Yuck!

* Sephiroth drops dead at your feet!

The silvery luminescence fades from around Sephiroth.
The bright luminescence fades from around Sephiroth.
The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Sephiroth.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Sephiroth suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.

A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the night watchman!"


Someone screams, "Murder by Erasmus! Call the night watchman!"

A lightning bolt arcs out at Iom!
... 20 points of damage!
Heavy shock to left arm numbs elbow.
A lightning bolt arcs out at Kisses!
... 25 points of damage!
Heavy jolt to chest causes solar plexus to explode. Remarkable display of spraying blood.
A lightning bolt arcs out at Lightning!
... 15 points of damage!
Visible wisps of electricity shoot up left leg. Youch!
She is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Cervina!
... 10 points of damage!
Electric shot gives Cervina a really bad cramp.
She is stunned!

>'my badYou gloomily say, "My bad."

> * Sephiroth just bit the dust!
>The ghostly voice of Flamer says, "Wow..."
Sophia just crawled northwest.
>Mjollnir just went southwest.

>Large hailstones whip through the area!
Ifor is pelted by hailstones!
... 5 points of damage!
Jarring blow to Ifor's back.
Suiseiseki is pelted by hailstones!
... 20 points of damage!
Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.
Bleeder is pelted by hailstones!
... 20 points of damage!
Right elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.
Grom is pelted by hailstones!
... 25 points of damage!
Knocked back several feet by blow to abdomen.
Madam is pelted by hailstones!
... 20 points of damage!
Whoosh! Several ribs driven into lungs.
She is stunned!
Kaedra is pelted by hailstones!
... 7 points of damage!
Torn muscle in Kaedra's right leg!
Tool is pelted by hailstones!
... 10 points of damage!
Mighty blow cracks several ribs.
Iom is pelted by hailstones!
... 20 points of damage!
Flesh ripped from back, muscles exposed.
Kisses is pelted by hailstones!
... 20 points of damage!
Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.

* Kisses drops dead at your feet!

The light blue glow leaves Kisses.
Kisses becomes solid again.
Kisses returns to normal color.

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!"


A nearby townsman hurries off screaming, "Erasmus has committed murder!"

Lightning is pelted by hailstones!
... 20 points of damage!
Stomach ripped open by mighty blow!

* Lightning drops dead at your feet!

Lightning looks less calm and refreshed than a moment ago.
Lightning becomes solid again.
Lightning returns to normal color.

A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the night watchman.


A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the night watchman.

Cervina is pelted by hailstones!
... 15 points of damage!
Blow to chest causes Cervina's heart to skip a beat.
> * Lightning just bit the dust!
> * Kisses just bit the dust!

>Large hailstones whip through the area!
Ifor is pelted by hailstones!
... 20 points of damage!
Left kneecap smashed into pulp.
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!
Suiseiseki is pelted by hailstones!
... 45 points of damage!
Awesome shot collapses a lung!

* Suiseiseki drops dead at your feet!

The dim aura fades from around Suiseiseki.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Suiseiseki.
The powerful look leaves Suiseiseki.
The bright luminescence fades from around Suiseiseki.

A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the night watchman!"


Someone screams, "Murder by Erasmus! Call the night watchman!"

Bleeder is pelted by hailstones!
... 20 points of damage!
Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.
Grom is pelted by hailstones!
... 25 points of damage!
Left leg mangled horribly.
He is knocked to the ground!
Madam is pelted by hailstones!
... 15 points of damage!
Respectable shot to the back.
Kaedra is pelted by hailstones!
... 5 points of damage!
Whiplash!
Tool is pelted by hailstones!
... 5 points of damage!
Broken finger on Tool's left hand!
Iom is pelted by hailstones!
... 25 points of damage!
Shield arm mangled horribly.
He is stunned!
Cervina is pelted by hailstones!
... 15 points of damage!
Blow to chest causes Cervina's heart to skip a beat.
She is stunned!

>The sign flashes with the words, "REDRUM!"
>Bleeder just went over to an old well.

>Merchant exclaims, "Who needs Meteor Swarm!"
>The ghostly voice of Flamer says, "MURDER....she wrote."
>Dresden just arrived.

>'It was worth it

>Brilliant flashes of lightning surround you!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Dresden!
... 20 points of damage!
Heavy shock gives Dresden fits!
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Grimgul!
... 15 points of damage!
Arcing strand of electricity jolts across Grimgul's back. Pretty.
He is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Tool!
... 15 points of damage!
Visible wisps of electricity shoot up left leg. Youch!
He is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Iom!
... 25 points of damage!
Horrid jolt to forehead amplifies brain waves. You hear Iom scream in your head.

* Iom drops dead at your feet!

The silvery luminescence fades from around Iom.

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!"


A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the night watchman.

A lightning bolt arcs out at Cervina!
... 20 points of damage!
Heavy shock to right leg. Gonna limp for awhile.
She is stunned!
>You savagely say, "It was worth it."
> * Iom just bit the dust!

>Gungnir's group just arrived.
>Gungnir slings a polished wall shield over his shoulder.
>Gungnir put a poplar-hafted drake skull-crusher in his canvas mining pack.
>Gungnir removes some ambrominas leaf from in his canvas mining pack.

>Brilliant flashes of lightning surround you!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Eldar!
... 20 points of damage!
Painfully bright jolt to neck explodes surrounding skin. Nasty!
He is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Gungnir!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty jolt to back fuses a few vertebrae. Definitely uncomfortable.
He is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Dresden!
... 10 points of damage!
Heavy spark to chest. Bet that hurts.
A lightning bolt arcs out at Grimgul!
... 10 points of damage!
Electric shot gives Grimgul a really bad cramp.
A lightning bolt arcs out at Ifor!
... 10 points of damage!
Heavy spark to right hand. Bet that hurts.
A lightning bolt arcs out at Grom!
... 15 points of damage!
Hard jolt knocks Grom back on his heels.
He is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Madam!
... 15 points of damage!
Heavy shock to abdomen blackens skin. Ick.
She is stunned!
A lightning bolt arcs out at Tool!
... 10 points of damage!
Heavy spark to abdomen. Bet that hurts.
A lightning bolt arcs out at Cervina!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty jolt to abdomen makes Cervina's stomach turn. Urp.
>Speaking to Kaedra, Merchant exclaims, "Raise them!"

>The ghostly voice of Nothing says, "Sure was worth it FINALLY getting fried."
>The vortex of wind begins to weaken.
>The ghostly voice of Nothing says, "Wtf."

>Kaedra says, "Nice."

>Tool exclaims, "Weak sauce!"

The ghostly voice of Flamer says, "KAEDRA, GET TO FUCKING WORK."

The storm subsides and the air is calm again.

>Lady Madam just arrived.

>Kaedra gestures at Nothing.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Nothing, then fades into the body.
>justice warra
You are wanted for 15 crimes in Wehnimer's Landing. They are:
15 counts of murder
>The ghostly voice of Sephiroth says, "Jeesus H. Christ..."

Nothing's body decays into compost.

>Streams of silver light spill from the shadows!
Silvery light surrounds Grimgul, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Madam, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light washes over Necen.
Silvery light surrounds Dresden, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Suiseiseki, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Flamer, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Grom, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Kaedra, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Tool, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Sephiroth, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light washes over you, soothing your senses.
Silvery light surrounds Iom, washing away his injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Kisses, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Lightning, washing away her injuries.
Silvery light surrounds Cervina, washing away her injuries.


Notice how after crying about the lost experience Nothing depart confirms right before the GM restored everyone with no exp loss

Ryvicke
06-10-2010, 03:25 PM
You gloomily say, "My bad."

You savagely say, "It was worth it."[/B]


LOL--are you using ;tonerandom or whatever? You got a couple good ones to pop up if so.



Notice how after crying about the lost experience Nothing depart confirms right before the GM restored everyone with no exp loss


I guess it pays to not be a little bitch. What lame fuck unlinks from Kaedra in Shattered just to depart confirm?

Fallen
06-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Bet he didn't wave the fine, though. You can dispel a tempest via 417

fenrus
06-10-2010, 03:37 PM
LOL--are you using ;tonerandom or whatever? You got a couple good ones to pop up if so.

Haha yeah, never fails.


You can dispel a tempest via 417

Shhh

Also, this makes me a sad sorcerer:

>718 flamer
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Torment...
Your spell is ready.
>You gesture at Flamer.
CS: +114 - TD: +61 + CvA: +12 + d100: +45 - -5 == +115
Warding failed!
You glare malevolently at Flamer.
You feel a dark force suddenly summoned between you and Flamer.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>Flamer gawks at you.
>stance offYou are now in an offensive stance.
>The voice of Auchand says, "Eh, still working on it."
>(Cthulu oozes.)

You feel a dark force lash out at your opponent!
CS: +114 - TD: +2 + CvA: +12 + d100: +64 - -5 == +193
Warding failed!
Flamer is engulfed in an eerie, dark haze!
He flinches in pain!
... 70 points of damage!
Wicked slash slices open Flamer's chest!
Heart and lungs pureed!
Sickening!

* Flamer drops dead at your feet!

The bright luminescence fades from around Flamer.
Flamer seems a bit less imposing.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Flamer.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Flamer suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Flamer becomes solid again.
Flamer returns to normal color.

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!"

You feel the presence take Flamer's life.

> * Flamer just bit the dust!
>stance def
The neon sign flashes with the phrase, "Your advertisements here! Contact your local GameMaster!"
>You are now in a defensive stance.

>Iom's spirit appears to be lifted by the singing.
Iom renews his songs.

>l[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet. An old well and an oak tree are here. You also see the Erasmus disk, a single arrow shaft, some manna bread, a tiger-claw, a tiger-claw, a sturdy maoral box, an iron-bound thanot box, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, an ayanad crystal, a rose-marrow potion, a white flask, a weathered thanot strongbox, an acid-pitted iron strongbox, a fancy murky grey purse, a thick disk of golden dwarf bread, a single arrow shaft, a single arrow shaft, a flashing neon sign, a white marble frame surrounding a pale glowing blue portal, the Stone, a blood-stained steel mirror, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
Also here: Rada, Lord Tool, Sephiroth, Cthulu, the body of Flamer (prone), Bhaal, Madmountan (prone), GameMaster Auchand, Dajomaa, Grom, Lady Madam, Iom (prone), Kisses (prone), Lightning (sitting), Necen (sitting), Cervina
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest

>'oopsKaedra appears in a flash of light, looking slightly disoriented.
>You abruptly say, "Oops."
>Auchand points at Flamer.

>The ghostly voice of Flamer says, "That was mean."
>The voice of Merchant asks, "Oh damn, people use that spell?"

Torment is awesome :(

Fallen
06-10-2010, 04:20 PM
lol at Merchant's comment. That's good stuff.

Eoghain
06-10-2010, 04:38 PM
hahahahaha. Erasmus is full of win.

cronuss
06-10-2010, 04:41 PM
LOL--are you using ;tonerandom or whatever? You got a couple good ones to pop up if so.



I guess it pays to not be a little bitch. What lame fuck unlinks from Kaedra in Shattered just to depart confirm?


Someone under level 10, I'd assume

cronuss
06-10-2010, 04:42 PM
>The voice of Merchant asks, "Oh damn, people use that spell?"[/INDENT]

Torment is awesome :(

Yeah it is!

SpiffyJr
06-10-2010, 07:59 PM
[Roll result: 64 (open d100: 62)]
Flamer swings his pastel pink sword at your fire pearl-set hook-knife and connects!
Flamer fails to knock the hook-knife away!

>cman spun flam
[Roll result: 134 (open d100: 52) Bonus: 25]
You deliver a quick punch to Flamer's lower back!
...4 damage!
Flamer is stunned!
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>shea
...wait 1 seconds.
R>shea
You put a vultite fire pearl-set hook-knife in your climbing pack.
>shea
>shea
You put a vultite fire pearl-set hook-knife in your climbing pack.
>
You aren't holding any weapons in your hands.
>
Madam chuckles.
>throw flam
You attempt to throw Flamer!
MB: 215 vs MB: 88 = 127 -- Gain advantage!
Quick move! Gained great position.
THT 72, d100 roll: 64, modified: 191
... +5 extra hits. Hip throw. Foe flips through the air and lands on face.
...stunned!
... 20 points of damage!
Left hand slammed. Finger broken!
Roundtime: 4 sec.
R>kick flamer
You attempt to kick Flamer!
MB: 215 vs MB: 65 = 150 -- Gain advantage!
Expert maneuver! Perfect position.
THT 82, d100 roll: 92, modified: 242
and hits for 72 points of damage!
... +14 extra hits. Well executed roundhouse knocks foe back.
...stunned!
Roundtime: 4 sec.

You say, "I'll let you live."

SpiffyJr
06-10-2010, 08:01 PM
The figure swings a razor-sharp lethal feras knife at you!
You barely dodge the attack!
The figure quickly disappears from view.

The figure swings a razor-sharp lethal feras knife at you!
You move slightly, letting the attack pass harmlessly by!
The figure quickly disappears from view.
>stance defensive
You are now in a defensive stance.
>sear
You notice Flamer who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
Flamer leaps from hiding to attack!
Flamer swings a razor-sharp lethal feras knife at you!
By amazing chance, you evade the attack!
>pointn flam
Please rephrase that command.
>stance offensive
You are now in an offensive stance.
>cman spun flam
Flamer snickers.
>
[Roll result: 199 (open d100: 92) Bonus: 25]
You deliver a solid punch to Flamer's lower back with your hook-knife!
...14 damage!
Flamer is stunned!
Roundtime: 3 sec.

>throw flam
You attempt to throw Flamer!
MB: 215 vs MB: 99 = 116 -- Gain advantage!
Rapid move! Gained initiative.
THT 72, d100 roll: 83, modified: 199
... +7 extra hits. Foe knocked down hard...jarring!
Forced to parry down.
Roundtime: 4 sec.
R>

Flamer just crawled east.

SpiffyJr
06-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Figures, he ended up killing me with a feras dagger after I let him live. So,

R>point flamer
You point at Flamer, ruining his hiding place.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
R>point flamer

You quickly dart behind Flamer and try to hamstring him with your fire pearl-set hook-knife and fire pearl-set hook-knife!
[Roll result: 231 (open d100: 131) Bonus: 5]
With a vicious double-strike you slash at Flamer's right hamstring!
... 33 points of damage!
Flamer falls to the ground grasping his mangled right leg!
Flamer is stunned!
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>kill flam
You slash with a vultite fire pearl-set hook-knife at Flamer!
AS: +190 vs DS: +74 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +21 = +164
... and hit for 18 points of damage!
Hesitant slash to Flamer's upper right arm!
Just a scratch.
You slash with a vultite fire pearl-set hook-knife at Flamer!
AS: +185 vs DS: +71 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +20 = +161
... and hit for 21 points of damage!
Smooth slash to Flamer's hip!
Nice crunching sound.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>kil
You slash with a vultite fire pearl-set hook-knife at Flamer!
AS: +190 vs DS: +69 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +61 = +209
... and hit for 26 points of damage!
Slash to Flamer's shield arm!
Shears off a thin layer of skin!
You slash with a vultite fire pearl-set hook-knife at Flamer!
AS: +185 vs DS: +68 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +38 = +182
... and hit for 24 points of damage!
Banged Flamer's right shin.
That'll raise a good welt.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>kill
You slash with a vultite fire pearl-set hook-knife at Flamer!
AS: +190 vs DS: +158 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +24 = +83
A clean miss.
You slash with a vultite fire pearl-set hook-knife at Flamer!
AS: +185 vs DS: +158 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +1 = +55
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
Flamer stands up.
R>'Go away
You say, "Go away."
R>stance defensive
You are now in a defensive stance.
Flamer mutters under his breath.
>'Or I'll finish you
>l
You say, "Or I'll finish you."
>stance offensive
You are now in an offensive stance.
>ham flam
You quickly dart behind Flamer and try to hamstring him with your fire pearl-set hook-knife and fire pearl-set hook-knife!
[Roll result: 175 (open d100: 75) Bonus: 5]
With a vicious double-strike you slash at Flamer's right hamstring!
Flamer screams and falls to the ground grasping his mangled right leg!
... 36 points of damage!

* Flamer drops dead at your feet!

Ended up accidently killing him. Wasn't expecting hamstring to do the trick... now I have a count of murder. :(

TheThirdEye
06-10-2010, 09:18 PM
My favorite part:




A giant marmot gnaws at Mordechai's corpse!



At least you didn't poke holes in him and encourage the critters to enjoy a bit of necrophilia. Now that was uncivilized.

TheThirdEye
06-10-2010, 09:48 PM
You need a better script, bro. I can't believe you let another character kill you.

:rofl:

mikewstarr
06-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Arwen and Aragorn (a giantman btw) killing all the healer bots at the well, and everyone that shows up at the temple. I've killed them both so much my arm is sore, but someone needs to bap them a bit. and, you heard it here first, she slept me and he bearhugged me, to DEATH. how embaressing, dammit. and they both maybe 4 or 5?

fenrus
06-11-2010, 03:01 AM
They quit for a bit, so I'd be surprised if they are over 10

Gnomon
06-11-2010, 03:19 AM
If you haven't got the level difference to make CMans bounce off you, or a friend to intervene, bearhug is extremely deadly to characters. Lying down might make you immune. Critters can't be bearhugged when prone, I don't know about characters.

Inspire
06-11-2010, 04:37 AM
Add Aragorn and Arwen to the KOS list.

When you die, you arrive in a non-sanctuary, which means they can keep killing you over and over. So you keep decaying, over and over and over and over.

Hope you're not above level 10 in the landing.

Whimsi
06-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Add Aragorn and Arwen to the KOS list.

When you die, you arrive in a non-sanctuary, which means they can keep killing you over and over. So you keep decaying, over and over and over and over.

Hope you're not above level 10 in the landing.

I was wondering why there were so many dead bodies at the altar. Usually it's just someone or a couple of people prone from decaying but alive. One of them did some move that crushed me but then he got whaled on by a lesser shade (hit for 45 points) so they can't be more than a few trains themselves.

Inspire
06-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Arwen is a bard and is at least level 5 because she's putting people to sleep so Aragorn can bearhug.

Whimsi
06-11-2010, 07:02 AM
I just use the "disconnect after death" under advanced options when I'm afk scripting. I know Bigshot has an option to decay and rerun but I'm a little afraid to try it until things settle down.

mikewstarr
06-11-2010, 10:15 AM
He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 33861650 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time." dammit!

Bhaalizmo
06-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Damn. How many times did you kill those fuckers?

Fallen
06-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Seems like a waste to kill people under level 10.

Gnomon
06-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Seems like a waste to kill people under level 10.

What's a better way of retaliating against them if they stay in justiced areas?

mikewstarr
06-11-2010, 11:36 AM
20 kills. they kept killing folks who appeared on the altar. i hope they get a big fine too. 2 hours in prison answering stupid questions. arrrghhhhh

Ashliana
06-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Keeping them perma-stunned, bound, or thumped, would've been ideal.

Fallen
06-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Keeping them perma-stunned, bound, or thumped, would've been ideal.

This. Too bad no one is 30 yet. Stun, hide, stalk, 130, kill. How are these people not being repeatedly grabbed by the justice system? If you accuse them, I think it may speed up the arrest time. If not, keep them stunned in the open until the constable comes. Eventually, they will be banished, and will be grabbed quickly, and locked up. I think they even start executing you at the gates.

I'm honestly not up on banishment requirements.

Fallen
06-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Another good option would be a Thanot wand. Blow off all of their limbs, and leave them to rot. They wont have any luck with the ACCUSE verb if they have that many crimes against them. The only problem I see with that is that there are probably heal bots running 24-7 at the TSQ.

Gnomon
06-11-2010, 12:00 PM
This. Too bad no one is 30 yet. Stun, hide, stalk, 130, kill. How are these people not being repeatedly grabbed by the justice system? If you accuse them, I think it may speed up the arrest time. If not, keep them stunned in the open until the constable comes. Eventually, they will be banished, and will be grabbed quickly, and locked up. I think they even start executing you at the gates.

I'm honestly not up on banishment requirements.

How about sym return rather than 130? Would that work?

Fallen
06-11-2010, 12:03 PM
How about sym return rather than 130? Would that work?

It may. Symbol of return grabs everyone in your group, right? Assuming Stalk=group in terms of Return, you should be in business. All I know about Voln is Volners eat babies.

Some Rogue
06-11-2010, 12:12 PM
I tried to accuse someone of a crime as a joke and the constable said they weren't taking any accusations due to the problems in the area or something.

Fallen
06-11-2010, 12:14 PM
I tried to accuse someone of a crime as a joke and the constable said they weren't taking any accusations due to the problems in the area or something.

Hah. That's a bitch. Next time Merchant/Pedobear or whomever shows up, someone could tell them to fix the justice mechanics. Or not. I suppose it would depend if you guys like it this way.

Methais
06-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Another good option would be a Thanot wand. Blow off all of their limbs, and leave them to rot. They wont have any luck with the ACCUSE verb if they have that many crimes against them. The only problem I see with that is that there are probably heal bots running 24-7 at the TSQ.

This may have been changed, but I know years ago you could kill people with disease in town and not get any charges. I used to always stay stocked with disease rods for this purpose.


How about sym return rather than 130? Would that work?

It will work.

cronuss
06-11-2010, 01:31 PM
They were originally running around Town Square spamming and yelling. I figured the best option was to shut them up so I kept slitting their throat so they couldn't talk, but every time I did it someone would just kill them, essentially removing the silence effect.

I cutt their throat probably 10 times and every time they were killed by someone IMMEDIATELY after, so I gave up.

I left my character logged in overnight and this morning I found they had killed me every time I got to the altar. I lost 4 deeds and have harsh death sting and am missing 25 con.

Ridiculous griefing.

BriarFox
06-11-2010, 02:17 PM
That's excessive. People like this need to be thoroughly convinced that being jackasses is not in their best interest. The pc-lich clan
is a place to start with solidarity, but it's too general. There needs to be a group devoted to peacekeeping or neutrality, or at least a rival evil clan (if we're talking about the Marlu group). I don't myself have time to create something and lead it, unfortunately.

On a related note, remember that if you sit on your thumbs and watch others be abused, or if you take abuse and hope it goes away, you only make the situation worse. Let there be a swift, strong, and unequivocal response. Otherwise, you're spreading your own ass cheeks.

4a6c1
06-11-2010, 02:42 PM
On a related note, remember that if you sit on your thumbs and watch others be abused, or if you take abuse and hope it goes away, you only make the situation worse. Let there be a swift, strong, and unequivocal response. Otherwise, you're spreading your own ass cheeks.

I think you stole that from Dubya. Especially the part about ass cheeks.

IorakeWarhammer
06-11-2010, 03:48 PM
I agree with Briarfox. Let's destroy these fags. I can devote a good time next week to just griefing the hell out of them and I don't really care if it destroys the character Jaeden, it's worth it. Here's my first log of owning Mordechai. He and Flamer both killed me after which was nice to get them into the justice system. Again my shattered character doesn't matter as much as destroying these fags I consider it like a martyrdom operation. (NO FUNNY COMMENTS LOL!!)

Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see a garlic-laced sweet corn cake, a large acorn, a tincture of acantha, a weathered fel box, a tincture of acantha, a tincture of acantha, a large acorn, a large acorn, a battered iron strongbox, an engraved tanik trunk, a flashing neon sign, a white marble frame surrounding a pale glowing blue portal, the Stone, a blood-stained steel mirror, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
Also here: Staypuff, a stunned Mordechai who is lying down, Grom, Lord Sheikh, Chii, Novice Oscar, Sweet Sihaya, Cervina
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
>cas morde
You gesture at Mordechai.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Mordechai! Several of the thorns jab into him!
... hits for 33 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Strong strike, punctures lung!

* Mordechai drops dead at your feet!

The dim celadon wisps about Mordechai's hands flare up once more and fade completely away.
The powerful look leaves Mordechai.
Mordechai loses the flickering unbridled energy surrounding him.
The dim aura fades from around Mordechai.
A crimson mist bleeds out from Mordechai's exposed skin.
Mordechai seems to lose some focus as his eyes narrow and shift momentarily to one side.
The light blue glow leaves Mordechai.
Mordechai appears less battle-ready as a soft glow dissipates from around his form.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Mordechai suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Mordechai appears less confident and fearless.
The dully illuminated mantle protecting Mordechai begins to falter, then completely fades away.
The bright luminescence fades from around Mordechai.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Mordechai.
Mordechai seems a bit less imposing.

A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the town constable.
__________________

ElvenFury
06-11-2010, 04:02 PM
I agree with Briarfox. Let's destroy these fags. I can devote a good time next week to just griefing the hell out of them and I don't really care if it destroys the character Jaeden, it's worth it. Here's my first log of owning Mordechai. He and Flamer both killed me after which was nice to get them into the justice system. Again my shattered character doesn't matter as much as destroying these fags I consider it like a martyrdom operation. (NO FUNNY COMMENTS LOL!!)

"Fag" is offensive, you retarded dune coon.

Methais
06-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Problem is I don't think either of them care about getting killed, or at least care about leveling, which is pretty much the same thing. They seem to be mostly throwaway characters made solely to grief.

http://miltownkid.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/internettoughguy.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
06-11-2010, 05:11 PM
im not sorry as you said dune queen. but yes i am trying to cut down on bad language / vain talk as its pretty shameful in my religion

also i say we band together and keep them perma-LKed for a few days. or perma bound.. with no chance of departing

Celephais
06-11-2010, 05:14 PM
I thought they did something so you could force a depart even if you're LKed.

Drew
06-11-2010, 05:22 PM
I thought they did something so you could force a depart even if you're LKed.

Yeah I think you can depart now no matter what.

Sam
06-11-2010, 05:22 PM
did you just declare jihad on fags?

Liagala
06-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Anyone who knows how lich works want to write a script for all clerics/empaths level 14+? They can just add it to favs and run in the background.

waitfor Aragorn/Arwen
prep 214
cast Aragorn/Arwen
(repeat casting 'till OOM)

Also...

On a related note, remember that if you sit on your thumbs and watch others be abused, or if you take abuse and hope it goes away, you only make the situation worse. Let there be a swift, strong, and unequivocal response. Otherwise, you're spreading your own ass cheeks.
Now you done it. Methais is never going to attack a griefer again!

Methais
06-11-2010, 05:47 PM
did you just declare jihad on fags?

http://www.moneyandshit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/statistics-say-1-of-3-peopl.jpg


Now you done it. Methais is never going to attack a griefer again!

But I killed them twice last night :(

IorakeWarhammer
06-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Problem is I don't think either of them care about getting killed, or at least care about leveling, which is pretty much the same thing. They seem to be mostly throwaway characters made solely to grief.


they do trust me.. they care a lot.. it shames them, especially Mordechai

Ryvicke
06-11-2010, 06:39 PM
they do trust me.. they care a lot.. it shames them, especially Mordechai

I think they're talking about the temple killers--Aragorn and Arwen or something. It's okay buddy, it was an honest mistake.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Post more epeen kills!