PDA

View Full Version : Shattered List

nub
06-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Just making a list for people that are randomly killing scripters.

FYI you won't find me scripting (because I suck), nor are my friends complaining, they're just making note of it.

Feel free to add, if you think this is dumb, you can let me know in my rep. You can also add your name if you think you're cool as well.

1. 0ctober3

2. Flamer

3. Mordechai aka HJFudgepacker

Inspire
06-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Flamer, Jaeden

IorakeWarhammer
06-02-2010, 09:51 PM
lol i killed one guy cuz he was poachin n then i gave him like 100k to make up 4 it

Carl Spackler
06-02-2010, 10:18 PM
lol i killed one guy cuz he was poachin n then i gave him like 100k to make up 4 it

Exemplifies your stupidity.

Senglent
06-02-2010, 10:47 PM

The sad thing is all you have to do is add ALSO HERE to your script so that doesn't happen.

I vote dumbass on the scipter and Iorake for giving him the 100k after. (No Offense but why give him the coins, it's not that hard to make sure you don't piss anyone off?)

Some Rogue
06-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Mordechai aka HJFudgepacker.

Just a random griefer. Don't even have to be a scripter.

But we saw that in the other thread.

Bhaalizmo
06-04-2010, 07:38 PM
I'd like to bump and re-add Flamer as a candidate for anal invasion

Just making a list for people that are randomly killing scripters.

FYI you won't find me scripting (because I suck), nor are my friends complaining, they're just making note of it.

Feel free to add, if you think this is dumb, you can let me know in my rep. You can also add your name if you think you're cool as well.

1. 0ctober3

2. Flamer

3. Mordechai aka HJFudgepacker

Kitsun
06-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Flamer seemed pretty dumb from what I've seen. It's probably like beating on a mentally challenged child. He kept insisting on getting rainbow flares on his items from Auchand and Pedobear.

Inspire
06-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Flamer seemed pretty dumb from what I've seen. It's probably like beating on a mentally challenged child. He kept insisting on getting rainbow flares on his items from Auchand and Pedobear.

We should be nice to our little griefers though, they do add some excitement to the scripting boredom.

pabstblueribbon
06-04-2010, 08:01 PM
The only reason you find scripting boring is because you're too fucking stupid to make your own.

Inspire
06-04-2010, 11:37 PM
The only reason you find scripting boring is because you're too fucking stupid to make your own.

I'm using a basic wizard script that will grant me unlimited experience. I don't really have to do anything for ... ever. It will constantly generate experience, perma-fried, on a supernode.

Senglent
06-05-2010, 12:54 AM
I'd say a vulture script?

Nothing is easier then hitting up people as they come in for an empath, there are several who have that one running.