PDA

View Full Version : Moulis

Ceyrin
05-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Random people are set to give birth to moulis.

lol :-)

Monotonous
05-29-2010, 11:34 PM
A searing pain hits you and knocks you prone, your body jerking spasmodically. As you watch, your body rips open and several moulis scrapings burrow out and drop to the ground!
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 16 mins...
DEAD>
Roaring wind rushes past you, forcing the pelting rain to sting your skin.
DEAD>
[starscream]>stance offensive
[starscream: 901]
[starscream: 21]
[starscream]>prepare 901
You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
DEAD>;kill

| starscream deactivated.

--- Lich: starscream has exited.
>l
[Upper Trollfang]
It takes effort climbing through the rolling hills, but you move easily now through this level glen. Other people have rested here, as it is quiet, with no hint of the Bay winds. There is evidence of old fire pits here. You also see a moulis scraping, a moulis scraping, a moulis scraping, a moulis scraping, a moulis scraping, a moulis scraping, a moulis scraping, a kobold that appears stunned and a cudgel.
Obvious paths: north, southwest
DEAD>
A moulis scraping scrunches together and worms its way southwest.
DEAD>
A moulis scraping scrunches together and worms its way north.
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
A moulis scraping scrunches together and worms its way north.
DEAD>
DEAD>

Monotonous
05-29-2010, 11:46 PM
Upper Trollfang is now unhuntable because it is full of 350 AS moulis that burst from my chest!

Ceyrin
05-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Upper trollfang?! That's shitty.

I let mine out right infront of the North Gate.

Abilene
05-29-2010, 11:49 PM
Upper Trollfang is now unhuntable because it is full of 350 AS moulis that burst from my chest!

FUNNY, that's where mine popped out too whilst I was hunting.

And the pain messages just started back up again, it's been like 30m and 4 deaths later. This is getting really annoying.

Fallen
05-30-2010, 12:00 AM
That's pretty dumb. No reason to do that to people.

Fulsin
05-30-2010, 12:00 AM
I let mine out in the catacombs. I then told everybody that kobolds with mithril claidhmores invaded the catacombs, it was pretty funny.

BriarFox
05-30-2010, 12:02 AM
Auchand, in particular, is being a cock with killing people.

Senglent
05-30-2010, 12:34 AM
Yet another fine reason to hide at a table with my fletching script.

Go Go GM abusive powers!

p.s. on a side note I didn't witness Auchand killing to be a dickhead earlier, I saw whoever is Merchant doing it, but I didn't see Auchand doing it. Not saying he isn't, I can see him as the type of GM who would get a kick out of messing with people.

This is based on seeing them in game in Shattered and resposnes on the boards and in communications with them via e-mails.

Fulsin
05-30-2010, 12:41 AM
I think the carnage and silliness is fun. But yeah, if you want to avoid it you can script at a table or go to a less populated area.

Tordane
05-30-2010, 12:45 AM
I think the carnage and silliness is fun. But yeah, if you want to avoid it you can script at a table or go to a less populated area.

You still get "visits".

Senglent
05-30-2010, 01:09 AM
I've seen the GM's and seen what they are doing. I laugh and move on. I don't pester them for a "nifty" alter, I basically ignore them and go about my business.

Does this mean I don't get killed? Nope I got killed several times during one of the mini invasions, actually in a few of them. But I am also running around dragg'n dead people to TSC and trying to be helpful, like usual to be honest, when I am out and about.

I was getting tired of the mayhem and went away to work on fletching, and I have not been messed with yet. Does that mean I am lucky? Probably, but it could also mean I am not one of the higher leveled people the GM's are delibrately trying to slow down too.

Most of the people they are screwing with are the ones that bug them or are in the upper 10% as far as levels go if you look at WHO is getting all that loving attention.

Just saying.

Eoghain
05-30-2010, 05:02 PM
I just an RPA for playing a crack ho. I <3 Shattered. Also, i've been scripting since it started, and am now approaching level 11, and have not been messed with or singled out. I think it's the ones who make a big show of themselves that receive extra attention.