PDA

View Full Version : Outfits and Alterations

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-28-2010, 05:35 PM
I know people besides me having been posting their alterations and outfits from Shattered, so we may as well get a dedicated thread going!

You see Bender.
He appears to be a Robot.
He is average height and appears to be very young. He has large steel grey eyes and shiny metal skin. He has a bald head. He has a broad face and a metal ass.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a green appletini in his right hand and a fresh hand-rolled cigar in his left hand.
He is wearing a LoBrau beer case.

Mogonis
05-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Bender is the best. Did you roll up a Fry?

I don't have a theme. Poop just wanted funny ideas.

You are holding a solid fel staff capped with a vultite waraxe head in your right hand.
You are wearing some tailored Mogwai-skin pants, a strapped smelly dumpster, some massive Sideshow Bob shoes, a Schwartz ring, a redonkulously large watch strung on a massive neckchain, a scaled-down crushed yellow schoolbus, a three-wolf moon shirt, a crystal amulet, a fannypack, and a tinfoil hat.

>examine shirt (full leathers)
This shirt artfully shows three wolves, howling at a full moon. The wearer of this shirt is endowed with the special power of attracting women, fame and silver in large quantities.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-28-2010, 05:52 PM
No, I almost rolled up Zoidberg though!

Mogonis
05-28-2010, 05:58 PM
If I had a Premie account, I'd roll up the entire Aqua Teen Hunger Force. That would be the shit. I think I already saw a Carl though, so maybe someone already did.

peam
05-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Bender's ass needs to be 'a shiny metal ass.'

-1 for lack of proper adjective.

Aanton
05-28-2010, 06:40 PM
You see Tits McGee.
She appears to be a Human.
She is shorter than average and appears to be young and untried. She has bright crystal green eyes and fair skin. She has shoulder length, shiny strawberry blonde hair worn in two pigtails. She has a delicate face and a generous mouth.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a bottle of KY jelly in her right hand and an obscene huge cucumber in her left hand.
She is wearing a skimpy wet t-shirt, and some totally awesome cleavage.

>inspect cucumber
You carefully inspect your huge cucumber.

After a careful inspection you determine that an obscene huge cucumber requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified morning star.

inspect jelly
You carefully inspect your KY jelly. It appears to be some face oil.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Bender's ass needs to be 'a shiny metal ass.'

-1 for lack of proper adjective.
I asked for a shiny metal ass, they just gave me the metal ass.

I got a pack of Slurm, too.

peam
05-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Employ the use of a hypnotoad to get that ass fixed.

Mogonis
05-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Someone has to roll another Futurama character and get a hat made into a brainsucker thing.

And then someone has to roll Leela and get one eye.

Cabalis
05-28-2010, 08:00 PM
You see Spider.
He appears to be a Monkey.
He is tall and appears to be youthful. He has beady blue eyes and milky-blue skin. He has a bald head.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a bloated spider carcass, and some full leather.

Now I just need really evil red eyes and bizarrely blue fur and I'm set.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-28-2010, 09:09 PM
You see Nikki Saurus.
She is short and appears to have come of age. She has almond-shaped brown eyes and alabaster skin. She has short, straight chestnut hair with lighter streaks. She has a heart-shaped face, a classical nose and rosy cheeks. She has an impressive bosom, but you somehow doubt they're real.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a solid cast-iron fryin pan in her right hand and a reinforced shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a blood-stained unicorn horn, a voluptuous purple and blue dinosaur suit with an ample bosom and tiny sleeves, a glistening gown made of glorious bacons, a 12-pack case of Slurm, and some sparkly pink hovershoes.

LMingrone
05-28-2010, 09:47 PM
You've got the perfect "get in the kitchen" outfit ever! You just need to make your shield a huge blt. Or TWC with a vacuum.

CanadianLady
05-28-2010, 09:51 PM
You see Tickle Me Elmo.
He appears to be a Giantman.
He is teeny and appears to be very young. He has white-rimmed black googly eyes and red skin. He has raggedly cut, curly deep red hair all over his body. He has a round face. He is improbably small.

Drew
05-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Here's my guy:

You see Eric Cartman.
He appears to be a Dwarf.
He is average height and appears to be very young. He has bleary black eyes and olive skin. He has very long, straight auburn hair with grey at the temples. He has a long face, a classical nose and protruding ears.
He is in good shape.
He has a twisted steel prison shank stuck in his chest.

He is holding a cheesy poof in his right hand and a 12 piece KFC bucket in his left hand.
You are wearing a stretched turquoise beanie with a yellow poofball, a bag of cheesy poofs, a husky cut red winter puff jacket, and a sack of Scott Tenorman chili.

IorakeWarhammer
05-29-2010, 05:41 AM
You see Jaeden the Ranger.
He appears to be a Giantman of the Wsalamir Clan.
He is very tall and appears to be very young. He has piercing jade green eyes and olive skin. He has raggedly cut, unruly jet black hair. He has a weathered face and a grizzled beard.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a flaming indigo psi-blade in his right hand.
He is wearing a crystal nebula, a pulsating indigo quazar, a black hole, an armored stillsuit, and a bone-fringed headband.

lol and the black hole is a heavy backpack

Aanton
05-29-2010, 05:47 AM
Update - because tonight was awesome.

You see Motorboat Me Some Tits McGee.
She is shorter than average and appears to be young and untried. She has bright crystal green eyes and fair skin. She has shoulder length, shiny strawberry blonde hair worn in two pigtails. She has a delicate face and a generous mouth.
She is in good shape.
She is holding an obscene huge cucumber in her right hand and a bottle of KY jelly in her left hand.
She is wearing a cucumber shaped hat, a skimpy wet t-shirt, some totally awesome cleavage, a well-oiled lube holster, some jizzed-up whore shorts, and some well-worn knee pads.

I'm only keeping the hat because Epicfailguy took a run at Goatse's ass crater while wearing it. It will hopefully be replaced by a suitable garment soon.

Now that I have an imflass morning star I need to come up with something to replace the cucumber...

Delias
05-29-2010, 07:15 AM
a glistening gown made of glorious bacons

I can't positive rep you anymore, but I just decided I'm in love... but I'm not sure if it is with you or your bacon-gown.

mikewstarr
05-29-2010, 11:12 AM
funner than i thought, couple more alters i'll be set:

You see Rambo.
He appears to be a Human.
He is shorter than average and appears to be very young. He has dark-rimmed hazel eyes and tanned skin. He has raggedly cut, shaggy jet black hair. He has a square-jawed face and a broad chest.
He has a bruised right eye, and deep lacerations across his back.
He is holding a broken helicopter blade in his right hand.
He is wearing some etched iron arm greaves, a soot black bandana, an evil snakeskin pouch, a gook head crawling with maggots, an ebony linen greatcloak, a Special Forces parachute pack stained with Cong blood, some embossed mithril leg greaves, a crystal amulet, a pair of slashed leather shoes, some crisp black brocade breeches, and a set of closely-laced leathers.

Shari
05-29-2010, 11:45 AM
You definitely need the "a soot black bandana that's wrapped around his head like whoa"

Here's me so far:

You see Shari.
She appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes.
She is short and stocky and appears to be very young. She has large hazel eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, thick jet black hair. She has a heart-shaped face, a straight nose and wide hips. She is covered in a thick layer of glitter.
She is in good shape.
She has a handful of colorful sequins stuck in her right hand.
She is holding an epic player killer sword in her right hand and a reinforced shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a large gremlin-shaped hat, a heavily stained robe covered in a reduction of pure fail, a reinforced black canvas backpack, an elaborate suit of corrugated cardboard armor, and a lettuce bikini.

TheLastShamurai
05-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Since someone made Captainpicard...has anyone made a Locutus?

Deathravin
05-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Has everybody elses titles dropped off when you log?

Cheesus
05-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Has everybody elses titles dropped off when you log?

Yeah, they're not permanent.

IorakeWarhammer
05-29-2010, 12:40 PM
a GM posing at Luukos at 3 AM said custom titles are "not allowed yet"

i bet they'll charge for em :)

Methais
05-29-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm not at home to get a capture, but I goes something like this:

You see Goatse.
He appears to be a Half-Elf.
He has short brown hair, brown eyes, all that crap.
He is holding a massive No. 2 pencil in his right hand.
He is wearing a simple wedding band and a painfully distended anus.

Gonna try and keep my "clothing" limited to what it is other than adding a big dangling dong next time I see a GM around.

Anus holds VLA of course.

Abilene
05-29-2010, 09:59 PM
I don't know how you people are getting alters, anytime I see the GM's..even "Merchant", they are just killing people.

Mogonis
05-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Merchant does nothing but inflict physical pain on us. The others may do work. Auchand is more like Merchant though.

RichardCranium
05-29-2010, 11:43 PM
I don't know how you people are getting alters, anytime I see the GM's..even "Merchant", they are just killing people.

What do you mean you people?!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-30-2010, 01:57 AM

It's not like a Prime rodeo.. no waiting quietly in line for the GM to point at you and tell you you're up. You've gotta basically hand them an item and ask.

Kitsun
05-30-2010, 02:11 AM
You see Deadpool.
He appears to be a Human.
He is average height and appears to be very young. He has bulging black eyes and blotchy skin. He has a bald head. He has a broken nose.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a red and black leather mask, a silver-banded black sniper rifle, a reinforced black canvas backpack, a close-fitting black leather uniform, a leather ammo pouch, a black leather weapons case, a black gun holster, a severed Deadpool head, some ebon leather leggings, and a pair of black combat boots.

Methais
05-30-2010, 02:14 AM
You see Goatse.
He appears to be a Half-Elf.
He is very tall and appears to be middle-aged. He has brown eyes and fair skin. He has short, dark brown hair.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a simple wedding band, and a painfully distended anus.

You see Tourettesguy.
He appears to be a Dwarf.
He is average height and appears to be very young. He has steel grey eyes and tanned skin. He has raggedly cut, shaggy coal black hair. He has a grizzled beard.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a pair of rapist glasses, a Frosted Flakes shirt, and a dingy neckbrace.

Senglent
05-30-2010, 02:22 AM
I chose the path of avoiding GM's till they get all their killing out of their systems for a bit.

then again I never was big on alters, for the most part I have always been happy with the odd box finds/drops I find on occasion.

Methais
05-30-2010, 02:23 AM
I chose the path of avoiding GM's till they get all their killing out of their systems for a bit.

then again I never was big on alters, for the most part I have always been happy with the odd box finds/drops I find on occasion.

A lot of the time when they kill people, they rez them right after, so it's not all that bad...sometimes.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-30-2010, 04:30 AM
You see Nikki Saurus.
She is short and appears to have come of age. She has almond-shaped brown eyes and alabaster skin. She has short, straight chestnut hair with lighter streaks. She has a heart-shaped face, a classical nose and rosy cheeks. She has an impressive bosom, but you somehow doubt they're real.
She has a white-stemmed plastic bubble pipe clenched between her teeth.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a solid cast-iron fryin pan in her right hand and an evil epic shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a giant nipple-topped hat, a blood-stained unicorn horn, a voluptuous purple and blue dinosaur suit with an ample bosom and tiny sleeves, a glistening gown made of glorious bacons, some sparkly pink hovershoes, and a 12-pack case of Slurm.

Shimeria
06-01-2010, 02:58 AM
You see Slut the Classy Ho.
She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
She is taller than average and appears to be very young. She has sparkling green eyes and dark skin. She has shoulder length, fine black hair worn in two pigtails. She has a delicate face, a pointed nose and thin pointed ears. She has a Cthulhu mushroom-stamp on her forehead.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a weathered monir trunk in her right hand.
She is wearing a simple blued steel wristchain, an expensive designer mink fur coat, a tight pink pussy, some knee-high pink vinyl hooker boots, a gaudy pink vinyl designer purse, a distastefully revealing tight-fitting pink t-shirt, and a skin-tight pink vinyl miniskirt.

Since she is wearing a tight pink pussy makes me wonder if its a container that holds VLA

Inspire
06-01-2010, 10:34 AM
It's not like a Prime rodeo.. no waiting quietly in line for the GM to point at you and tell you you're up. You've gotta basically hand them an item and ask.

I wish I would have done more of that when I saw it. I just stood around at first watching people get alters. :(

Oscar
06-01-2010, 12:21 PM
You see Slut the Classy Ho.
She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
She is taller than average and appears to be very young. She has sparkling green eyes and dark skin. She has shoulder length, fine black hair worn in two pigtails. She has a delicate face, a pointed nose and thin pointed ears. She has a Cthulhu mushroom-stamp on her forehead.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a weathered monir trunk in her right hand.
She is wearing a simple blued steel wristchain, an expensive designer mink fur coat, a tight pink pussy, some knee-high pink vinyl hooker boots, a gaudy pink vinyl designer purse, a distastefully revealing tight-fitting pink t-shirt, and a skin-tight pink vinyl miniskirt.

Since she is wearing a tight pink pussy makes me wonder if its a container that holds VLA

Looks pretty tight, so I'm not so sure about it being VLA ... but ... I did see her remove a glowing blue dildo from it. And...Yeah.

Shimeria
06-01-2010, 02:28 PM
You see GameMaster Poop the Turd.
He looks like crap.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a half-buried golden corn kernel.

Methais
06-01-2010, 02:34 PM
You see GameMaster Poop the Turd.
He looks like crap.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a half-buried golden corn kernel.

Take it away Morgan Freeman!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwox_cAt04