PDA

View Full Version : Sorry fellow Vaalorians, I tried.

SpiffyJr
05-28-2010, 02:40 AM
a fat ugly kobold, a fat ugly kobold, a fatter uglier kobold, a fatter uglier kobold, an exceedingly ugly kobold, an exceedingly ugly kobold, a robed kobold warmage, a fat ugly kobold, a fat ugly kobold, a fatter uglier kobold, a fatter uglier kobold, an exceedingly ugly kobold, an exceedingly ugly kobold, a robed kobold warmage

Locksmith, Deepthroat, Morningwood all decayed a few times and since they were setup to auto-depart they kept doing it. I managed to drag Sheikh out of the room and eventually I killed them all. Maybe if I had some mstrike I could have stopped you from decaying so many damn times. You might want to start resting at a table... it's not a supernode (I don't think?) but the invasion critters won't go there.

SpiffyJr
05-28-2010, 02:45 AM
It might be a good idea for you guys to run a script to open your group if I try to drag you. I've been a scripter my entire life and won't drag you anywhere you don't need to be. In times like this, though, it could save some trouble.

Deathravin
05-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Eventually the GMs will calm down as much as players will and deaths will reduce a bit, then the invasions will be a bit fewer & farther between.

I just hope everybody else is getting as much grief as my group is... sounds like Vaalor is having some of the same troubles...

Work work work... (see if you can guess the empath)

Sam
05-28-2010, 06:58 AM
Eventually the GMs will calm down as much as players will and deaths will reduce a bit, then the invasions will be a bit fewer & farther between.

I just hope everybody else is getting as much grief as my group is... sounds like Vaalor is having some of the same troubles...

Work work work... (see if you can guess the empath)

haha is this how your display is? that's awesome. Looks like you're playing Might and Magic or something

Deathravin
05-28-2010, 07:07 AM
There, fixed it to look like my setup right now.
It's not easy. And these damn formative years are killin me. Almost wish I had just wasted my fletching xp. Would be fewer deaths at least. That poor #4 is so far behind everybody now and the one I'd like to see doing the best ><.

Sam
05-28-2010, 07:16 AM
There, fixed it to look like my setup right now.
It's not easy. And these damn formative years are killin me. Almost wish I had just wasted my fletching xp. Would be fewer deaths at least. That poor #4 is so far behind everybody now and the one I'd like to see doing the best ><.

Are you just using one monitor?

Deathravin
05-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Are you just using one monitor?

Eventually I'll have it on a spare laptop and I'll just remote into it. But right now so I can keep an eye on the youngins during their harder levels, I have it on my main laptop, single screen.

Tell you what, during an invasion it sure would be nice to have crosscharcom working!... tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!, tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, keypad enter!

Stanley Burrell
05-28-2010, 07:24 AM
I liked the venereal disease NPC that killed us all. In TSC.

It was shortly after I accosted "Slut."

jabst1922
05-28-2010, 07:45 AM
Spiffy,

I only decayed once...woke up wondering WTF happened...hah.

Josef is ~ 2-3 days away from being 14 and being a Resident(read script) healer in Vaalor while i start my bard.

what's your char name?

IorakeWarhammer
05-28-2010, 07:54 AM
"Work work work..."

wow.. i am havin enough time scriptin 1 char. but im new to scripting.. lol

almost level 7

SpiffyJr
05-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Spiffy,

I only decayed once...woke up wondering WTF happened...hah.

Josef is ~ 2-3 days away from being 14 and being a Resident(read script) healer in Vaalor while i start my bard.

what's your char name?

I'm not giving out my character name but I'll hit you up in game.

IorakeWarhammer
05-28-2010, 08:09 AM
im huntin rats with a claid in stance def so that crap doesnt kill me

Deathravin
05-28-2010, 10:03 AM
im huntin rats with a claid in stance def so that crap doesnt kill me

No sting til 10

fenrus
05-28-2010, 10:13 AM
No sting til 10

You do have stat & spirit loss though

IorakeWarhammer
05-28-2010, 11:12 AM
i am not seeing any penalty from decaying - is anyone else? (other than stat loss)

fenrus
05-28-2010, 11:20 AM
i am not seeing any penalty from decaying - is anyone else? (other than stat loss)

are you dense?

IorakeWarhammer
05-28-2010, 11:26 AM
nah i posted it but wasnt able to read the last 2 posts

caelric
05-28-2010, 12:06 PM
are you dense?

Yes, yes he is

Drew
05-28-2010, 12:16 PM
I'm up to 7 as well but I didn't start hunting until the well past midnight on 0 day. Was having too much fun hanging out in TSC.

faloon
05-28-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm almost 8 and started around 1pm yesterday.