05-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Did you go with Dieyo instead b?

Ceyrin
05-26-2010, 07:07 PM
You had that coming, and you know it.

Drunken Durfin
05-26-2010, 07:10 PM
You had that coming, and you know it.

Actually, no, I did not have it coming. It was done just to be an ass. But, I guess I should expect such from some of the festering cunt meat that plays this game.

AMUSED1
05-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Too funny. All that whining on the officials about Shattered not being opened fast enough backlashed eh?

Ceyrin
05-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Actually, no, I did not have it coming. It was done just to be an ass. But, I guess I should expect such from some of the festering cunt meat that plays this game.

That's exactly my point.

Kitsun
05-26-2010, 08:05 PM
BWHAHAHHAAHAH. Got my $5 worth in the first 10 minutes.

>glanc
You glance down to see a crappy old flickering pink lightsaber in your right hand and a reinforced shield in your left hand.
>

I'm cancelling tomorrow morning.

Durgrimst
05-26-2010, 08:42 PM
I was able to roll up Jesuschrist and Marymagdalen right after it came out and yet I have not logged either in or even played shattered yet.

Mogonis
05-26-2010, 08:46 PM
BWHAHAHHAAHAH. Got my $5 worth in the first 10 minutes.

>glanc
You glance down to see a crappy old flickering pink lightsaber in your right hand and a reinforced shield in your left hand.
>

I'm cancelling tomorrow morning.
Me too. But here's what I managed in 10-15 minutes:

Auchand made me a girl. And changed my title. Obscureho gave me a tinfoil hat.

Name: Mogonis
Race: Dark Elf Gender: Female
She is average height and appears to be very young.
She has sultry kohl-rimmed grey eyes and fair skin.
She has shoulder length, straight platinum hair swept back from the temples.
She has a generous mouth.
Mogonis's nails are a spectacular shade of crimson. You're thinking maybe it's 'Harlot.'

You glance down to see a rune staff fashioned from a table leg in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

You put a tinfoil hat on your head.

Auchand had my title so I was Urban Moogles Say Mogonis.

Eoghain
05-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Whoever took Jesus is an asshole.

Durgrimst
05-26-2010, 10:09 PM
Whoever took Jesus is an asshole.

I have a feeling that Jesus was on the list to not be allowed since I tried it right off the bat, however I did get Jesuschrist no problem.

4a6c1
05-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Solomon took Jesus.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-26-2010, 10:25 PM
In this thread: OP with rage issues.

Divinity
05-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Isn't shattered meant to be the asshole of GS? How is anyone surprised by people being festering cunts?

Lord Orbstar
05-27-2010, 02:31 AM
it sounds like you all will be able to channel your inner ADHD 12 year old in shattered. I think i will stay in Prime. heh.

I WILL sell my shattered account to you Durgrimst. I took Dieb

radamanthys
05-27-2010, 03:17 AM
Ouch.

Drunken Durfin
05-27-2010, 07:34 AM
I WILL sell my shattered account to you Durgrimst. I took Dieb

Durgrimst and I are two different people. We both have the same first name IRL though and he is actually a good friend of mine. If you were trying to piss him off you missed. As for me, I had several other names on the roster. All three of my characters are leveling quite nicely at the moment and I am quite happy with them.

To be honest, because of the delay I kept waffling back and forth between my choice of mains. Dieb, half-elf rogue, or Rinn, burghal gnome rogue. Since Dieb was taken you kind of made the decision for me and I feel like this is going to be more fun in the long run.

So, despite my initial annoyance, thanks (and I am not being sarcastic ).

~Rinn, Ifor and Keglin of Shattered

p.s. If anyone is doing a Fraggle clan, I have Gobo and Boober.

Lord Orbstar
05-28-2010, 01:22 AM
my attempt at a joke way backfired. I posted that then sent you (err Durgrimst) a PM saying i was just pulling your leg. instead...I am a dork.

mea culpa, but i am not the one that took Dieb. Not even gonna play shattered since it seems like it will be a place for psychopaths to unleash their id.

someone post a facepalm fail graphic or something for me. :/

Mogonis
05-28-2010, 01:23 AM
More of a place for the psycho GMs to unleash their id.

RichardCranium
05-28-2010, 01:46 AM
my attempt at a joke way backfired. I posted that then sent you (err Durgrimst) a PM saying i was just pulling your leg. instead...I am a dork.

mea culpa, but i am not the one that took Dieb. Not even gonna play shattered since it seems like it will be a place for psychopaths to unleash their id.

someone post a facepalm fail graphic or something for me. :/

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/troydenh/120px-FACEPALM.jpg