PDA

View Full Version : Negative Reps

IorakeWarhammer
05-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Recently I realized that you can rate people's posts which I will be spending an hour or two RIPPING into the idiots who constantly treat me badly, solely for the purpose of sweet revenge!

But honestly guys, why give people a bad rep unless their post is borderline ridiculous? (And some of mine have been.)

~Drew, who will enjoy seeing his red bar of LOVE multiply while staining the reps of the various jerk-offs who kept neg repping me for practically nothing! <squeal>

Parkbandit
05-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Your red bar of love looks extremely small.

But I bet that isn't the first time you've heard that.. is it champ.

IorakeWarhammer
05-21-2010, 06:51 PM
u got me there omg!!!

Lord Orbstar
05-21-2010, 08:03 PM
lol.

Cephalopod
05-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Good thing people with red rep have 0 impact when they leave rep, otherwise we might have to FEAR YOUR VENGEANCE.

IorakeWarhammer
05-21-2010, 10:49 PM
SQUEAL!!!!!

ElvenFury
05-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Good thing people with red rep have 0 impact when they leave rep, otherwise we might have to FEAR YOUR VENGEANCE.
It's not about the numbers, it's about his poignant words that sting the very soul of a poster. I'm not sure how we'll be able to go on. :help:

Cephalopod
05-21-2010, 11:30 PM
I haven't gotten any yet, so I'm still waiting for that soul-stinging burn.

Divinity
05-21-2010, 11:43 PM
SQUEAL!!!!!

I'm sure you wouldn't have as many "haters" if you stopped squealing at the end of every paragraph as if it were a punctuation mark.

I'm seriously asking.. who the heck is this guy? (GS name or w/e)

BriarFox
05-21-2010, 11:44 PM
I'm sure you wouldn't have as many "haters" if you stopped squealing at the end of every paragraph as if it were a punctuation mark.

I'm seriously asking.. who the heck is this guy? (GS name or w/e)

Deron, among others.

Androidpk
05-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Deron

That explains everything perfectly.

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 07:40 AM
i just play Deron guys I don't MA. I used to play Jaeden and Zentalin (they began in 1998 and I sold them in 2003 after fixskill came out and ruined the characters)

before that I was Dero the rogue

before that (when I was in 4rd grade - 6th grade around 1993 - 1995) I played Andreaus Shaplanstone

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 07:44 AM
so basically I'm done with MAing. I was thinkin about gettin an empath or cleric to help me but honestly my style these days is to hunt with the least amount of help/spells possible unless i'm going into the thanatoph bowels or something

Sean of the Thread
05-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Shut the fuck up.

RichardCranium
05-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Muhammad hates you.

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 11:39 AM
<3 u 2 guys

Sean of the Thread
05-22-2010, 12:45 PM
<3 u 2 guys

No seriously shut the fuck up and go stick your dick into a random yankee player.

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 01:35 PM
waah waah waah

4a6c1
05-22-2010, 01:49 PM
You dont set a very good example for your religion. And since you seem so concerned with outward perceptions of the Islamic faith I would think you would put more effort into not acting so completely ignorant. The muslims I know are very dignified, intelligent people. It's sad really. You perpetuate the very stereotypes of ignorance and backwards nature that the respected leaders of Islam dispute by action alone: simply living, quiet, virtuous lives...in avoidance of conflict and disorder.

Anebriated
05-22-2010, 02:08 PM
You dont set a very good example for your religion. And since you seem so concerned with outward perceptions of the Islamic faith I would think you would put more effort into not acting so completely ignorant. The muslims I know are very dignified, intelligent people. It's sad really. You perpetuate the very stereotypes of ignorance and backwards nature that the respected leaders of Islam dispute by action alone: simply living, quiet, virtuous lives...in avoidance of conflict and disorder.

ur logix r not gud herr

Methais
05-22-2010, 02:43 PM
~Drew, who will enjoy seeing his red bar of LOVE multiply while staining the reps of the various jerk-offs who kept neg repping me for practically nothing! <squeal>

Why do you insist on being such a fag?

For you:
http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/book_illos/Prophet_muhammad.jpg

Lord Orbstar
05-22-2010, 02:50 PM
How did his religion get dragged onto this? Although. I appreciate the picture of their founder without a bear suit! Nice pic of Osama in his younger years...

4a6c1
05-22-2010, 03:32 PM
I thought I made that clear. He is a person that openly criticizes the way stereotypes of his religion are perpetuated when in actuality negative stereotypes are perpetuated by negative behaviors.

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 04:13 PM
im responding to what is being said.

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 04:14 PM
most people here are Christians and you dont see them treating me like Jesus would have (alayhi salaam)

look i aint that religious and if people are rude im gonna mess with them

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 04:23 PM
like honestly why do i have to act like an angel when people are responding to relatively sensible posts with such rude comments?

Cephalopod
05-22-2010, 04:45 PM
You are allowed to collect your thoughts into one post, rather than spreading them across multiple responses. I know it may seem like you could be punished for doing so, but we actually encourage that sort of behavior.

RichardCranium
05-22-2010, 04:47 PM
You are allowed to collect your thoughts into one post, rather than spreading them across multiple responses. I know it may seem like you could be punished for doing so, but we actually encourage that sort of behavior.

But how will he ever get his post count over 9000?!

ElvenFury
05-22-2010, 04:49 PM
like honestly why do i have to act like an angel when people are responding to relatively sensible posts with such rude comments?
Relative to what, exactly?

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 05:07 PM
E = MC2

Methais
05-22-2010, 05:21 PM

Because you act like a 9-year-old that aspires to be a male cheerleader. And like one of those fags in GS that ends everything with "ies".

and if people are rude im gonna mess with them

http://caedis.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/oh_noes.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
05-22-2010, 06:06 PM
I agree with Methais. but I don't say ies. look this shouldn't be about me. I just want people to be treated a little better here.

Cephalopod
05-22-2010, 08:49 PM
I agree with Methais. but I don't say ies. look this shouldn't be about me. I just want people to be treated a little better here.

1) Don't be retarded
2) Don't be a douchebag
3) Realize that someone here will always consider you one or the other, or both.
4) ????
5) Profit.

Methais
05-23-2010, 12:16 AM
1) Don't be retarded
2) Don't be a douchebag
3) Realize that someone here will always consider you one or the other, or both.
4) ????
5) Profit.

You forgot 2a: Stop attention whoring.

I just want people to be treated a little better here.

99.999% of the people posting here are happy with the way things are. It would be boring as fuck if we were all nice and playing patty cake all day.

If that's what you're wanting, post on the officials where everyone wipes each others' asses followed by a coat or two of turtle wax.

Tisket
05-23-2010, 01:09 AM

You are in danger of participating in reverse stereotyping there, sweetcheeks.

Anyway, morons exist everywhere, every culture, every religion, every corner of the world. He is hardly unique.

Tisket
05-23-2010, 01:19 AM

You are the intellectual equivalent of belly button lint. Who takes belly button lint seriously?

IorakeWarhammer
05-23-2010, 03:34 PM

extremely good point here. i agree. if i were following religious tenants better i wouldnt have made any fuss. and i also like the comment about "most people like the environment here"

i just felt the personal attacks against me went beyond the usual joking around and became fairly excessive and so the baby in me took over lol..

Tisket
05-23-2010, 03:48 PM
religious tenants

Tenets.

You dumb fuck.

IorakeWarhammer
05-23-2010, 04:00 PM
sorry im doing 100 things at once

Drevihyin
05-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Hopefully you don't suck in the other 99 as much.

LMingrone
05-23-2010, 04:20 PM
i just felt the personal attacks against me went beyond the usual joking around and became fairly excessive and so the baby in me took over lol..

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET!

(I sent you some rep to make you feel better.)

Edit: Cancel that last part. Can't rep you for some reason.

Nieninque
05-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Tenets.

You dumb fuck.

He meant the nuns he rents his house out to.

Parkbandit
05-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Hopefully you don't suck in the other 99 as much.

/endthread

Spreg
10-28-2010, 11:35 PM
99 problems and GS ain't one!

If you havin' forum problems I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems and GS ain't one.

You'd have better luck stealing peoples weapons during Invasions and selling them back to 'em then getting your rep back up. Like I did to Tsin so many years ago...Damn I wish I still had that log.

Suppressed Poet
11-01-2010, 01:04 PM
"I don't give a damn about my bad reputation"

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/327044/Joan+Jett+and+the+Blackhearts.jpg

Grothmag
11-17-2010, 01:58 PM
What does negative rep do anyways here? Does it effect your ability to post or anything or it is just an epeen flexxor if your rep is good?

Cephalopod
11-17-2010, 02:05 PM
What does negative rep do anyways here? Does it effect your ability to post or anything or it is just an epeen flexxor if your rep is good?

The latter.

Tisket and Celephais frequently have epeen fights in jello. It's pretty epic.