PDA

View Full Version : Playing with Mommys Make-up gets you...

The Cat In The Hat
06-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Bubble gum, aparently.

I woke this morning to find this beautiful littlle girl staring at me, and rubbing my hair straightening stuff all over her legs.

http://www.elanthianalterations.com/makeup.gif

http://www.elanthianalterations.com/makeu2.gif

So I put her in the tub...

"See what happens when you play in mommys make-up?" I say after scrubbing her face clean.

'Yes, I get bubble gum," She replies, indicating to me that I should now have an empty pack of gum lying somewhere.

Ahh yes... there it is! Complete with blue fingerprint and two pieces left...

Notice the lovely blue unibrow? Such a little fashion queen!

Parker
06-01-2005, 09:01 AM
That is very possibly the cutest thing I've seen in a while..but what makeup do you have that is that exact shade of blue?

The Cat In The Hat
06-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Eyeliner... E*71 Rhapsody by Prestige

[Edited on 6-1-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

Miss X
06-01-2005, 09:05 AM
OMG she is soooo cute hon! I want one! ;)

The Cat In The Hat
06-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Just pay shipping.

Burnt out Priestess
06-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Aww Gothi she is adorable ,I agree with Miss X on wanting one!

The Cat In The Hat
06-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Believe me, you wouldn't have wanted her this morning :lol:

She's my angel but sometimes I just want to beat myself in the head with a hammer. :hammer:

Sean of the Thread
06-01-2005, 09:59 AM
This is along time ago.. but when mommy is at work and daddy is watching college football the babies can paint whatever they like. I have a hard copy of the finished product as this was only the start.

When done she looked like an Apache warrior ready for battle.

Excuse the mess.. it seems to always be like that until 15 minutes before mom was due home.

[Edited on 6-1-2005 by Xyelin]

Vixen
06-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Those are the cutest things ever!! I cant wait to post up mine. Damn pregnancy hormones making me all sentimental and weepy.

Jani
9 days till d- day

The Cat In The Hat
06-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Soooo cute! And look at that hair :)

Vixen, you will have an absolute blast, congrats on the new baby!

Keep your make-up out of reach.
Lock the toilet lid.
Spaghetti is not a toy and does not make a nice wig.
Cereal does not go up the nose.
Don't let her see you put on lotion unless you want her to someday decide your suede clothing looks just a bit dry...

CrystalTears
06-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Vixen
Those are the cutest things ever!! I cant wait to post up mine. Damn pregnancy hormones making me all sentimental and weepy.

Jani
9 days till d- day

OMG already?! Early congrats!!

Does the swing man know? ;)

Kainen
06-01-2005, 11:56 AM
:lol: that soo reminds me of when my son and my nephew thought my make up would make great camoflauge!

Czeska
06-01-2005, 12:07 PM
My Katie at 3 + one tube of coral colored lipstick = artistic designs on my bathroom floor.

'nuff said.

War Angel
06-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Aww, adorable kids, both pictures!
Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy, Vixen.
Kids make the world go round.

Jolena
06-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Heh! The lipstick thing has SO happened to me with my daughter when she was about 3 years old. She painted herself and the bathroom cabinet with burgandy passion lipstick :lol:

On another note, here's my littlest one when he decided to experiment with flour.

ElanthianSiren
06-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Haha -- when I was 2, I thought that crisco would make an UBER COOL fashion statement, so I proceeded to strip naked and mound it all over myself: in my hair, eyes etc. I've never been the same since. :P

-Melissa

CrystalTears
06-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
Haha -- when I was 2, I thought that crisco would make an UBER COOL fashion statement, so I proceeded to strip naked and mound it all over myself: in my hair, eyes etc. I've never been the same since. :P

-Melissa

Meaning... you still do this? :D

War Angel
06-01-2005, 01:03 PM
This is a pic of my youngest BEFORE he got bored with his markerboard. Ya see, my spouse thought it'd be a great idea to let him express himself artistically, so he hung up a large washable markerboard at our son's level, in the corner of our livingroom. Imagine glancing away for 2 minutes, and coming back to find your newly painted bisque colored walls decorated for Christmas! I can't find the picture, but it was awful and funny at the same time.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/images/upload/War%20Angel/1178.jpg

KymberlynX
06-01-2005, 02:25 PM
So cute Gothique! Loving the unibrow. :lol:

Jordyn already plays with my make-up when I'm trying to get ready in the morning. She never wants the items that I hand her, like my foundation stick or moisturizer jar, she only wants to play with what she can take from my make-up bag herself and is relentless in trying to get them.

Vixen...CONGRATS! You're gonna fall in love real soon...it is truly amazing. I wish you all the best!

ElanthianSiren
06-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

Originally posted by ElanthianSiren

-Melissa

Meaning... you still do this? :D

Bwhahahaha, no. Meaning since that time, I've always had very odd hobbies.

-Melissa

Sean of the Thread
06-01-2005, 02:40 PM
You'll be amazed at what fun a tub of crisco or gallon of baby oil, a sheet of visqueen and a 29.99 hotel room can amount to.

Atlanteax
06-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Yea sure, the kids look all cute and innocent, but they're really diabolical imp demons.

Kainen
06-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Atlanteax
Yea sure, the kids look all cute and innocent, but they're really diabolical imp demons.

I freely admit that mine is! :D

KymberlynX
06-01-2005, 03:44 PM

:yeahthat:

Edited to add: It's always nice when they smile sweetly at you and then proceed to pinch the *bleep* out of you.

[Edited on 6-1-2005 by KymberlynX]

Tsa`ah
06-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by KymberlynX
Edited to add: It's always nice when they smile sweetly at you and then proceed to pinch the *bleep* out of you.

Or in the case of dad ... shot to the nuts.

Back
06-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Aww, shes adorable, Cat. Somehow I get the feeling she might be a bit like mom?

Jorddyn
06-01-2005, 08:57 PM

... which is why I'm thrilled that my "kids" are my neice and nephew (who go home with their parents at the end of the day), and my cat (who is evil, as all cats are, but I can lock him in the bathroom).

Jorddyn

P.S. She's beautiful in a "what kinda trouble can I get into." kinda way, Cat :D

The Cat In The Hat
06-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
Aww, shes adorable, Cat. Somehow I get the feeling she might be a bit like mom?

Hey now... I never had a blue unibrow!

:lol:

yeah, she's a lot like me. in fact, my mom showed her a picture of me when I was about 6 and asked her who it was, she said "It's Guinevere!"

:) She looks like I did as a kid, no doubt she's mine.