PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers in the Bog

Gnomad
05-11-2010, 04:36 PM
What causes these guys to show up?

Elvenlady
05-11-2010, 05:17 PM
One of the Vaalorian Squire Legionnaires dies in there.

HouseofElves
05-11-2010, 06:26 PM
It might just be elves? I've gotten stunned out in the Weald and they run in.

B2
05-11-2010, 09:53 PM
The soldiers are remnants from a stopped-in-the-middle storyline. They show up because there is a danger to the town, even though the danger hasn't advanced in months, and annoyingly gank your kills.

Enitocin
05-15-2010, 02:15 AM
What was the storyline?

IorakeWarhammer
05-16-2010, 03:05 PM
log of soldiers plox

iJin
05-16-2010, 03:13 PM
The soldiers are remains of the storyline line that GM Alyias was working on for Ta'Vaalor. It had to do with the new path from the graveyard to right outside of OTF. I forget the road's name..since I haven't been there in awhile. But it is linked to right before The Undead Wars. When all of the Elven Houses were united, even the Faendryl.

Then came this deceiving little Aelotoi scholar who reminded me quite a bit of Despana, and who was controlling all of the undead with this crystal, and of course Menos got rid of it.

So yeah that's the little summary of it. Not sure if Itzel will pick it up again or not.

Edit: You might want to post about it in the Ta'Vaalor folder. Itzel probably doesn't know they're still spawning, or maybe she does and she's cooking up something..(but I find that very unlikely.)

Sigh, Alyias was the best Vaalor guru ever.