PDA

View Full Version : Icemule Rogue's Guild

Zir
08-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Does anyone have a script specifically made for the icemule rogue's guild?

Parkbandit
08-30-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Zir
Does anyone have a script specifically made for the icemule rogue's guild?

I think there's one out there that covers all the guild locations. Like guildx.cmd or something to that effect. One of the variables asks which town you are in.

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 02:24 PM
I asked this a few weeks ago. Guildx doesn't work for the sweeping task here. I have a crap one that I borrowed, that will just have you sweep the first room with Teagais etc. But it works slowly.

Drew2
08-30-2003, 02:25 PM
Yes, the guildx script does work for Icemule. I'm not sure if I have a newer version or what not, but I have used it many times recently. It works perfectly.

Drew2
08-30-2003, 02:28 PM
Here it is. If you get the sweeping task, stand next to Teagis and just type .guildx . It knows what to do. It also works for dummies (though sometimes it goes a teeny bit too fast and you have to give it a push by typing the commands in again manually). I haven't tried it for stunmaneuvers or anything yet.. I'm working on sweeping.

Zir
08-30-2003, 02:31 PM
I've got guildx. It seems to only sweep the room with Teagis in it and the two rooms adjacent to him. I have a seperate script for dummies, but it was designed for the landing guild. Would be nice to have one that does everything and is designed for the icemule guild. Maybe I should learn to write one, but I'm too lazy.

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 02:33 PM
Nice formating of the script Tayre.

Zir
08-30-2003, 02:36 PM
I'll try yours and see if it's different from mine, Tayre.

Drew2
08-30-2003, 02:37 PM
Uh, I didn't make it. And you're not supposed to open it and copy and paste. You're supposed to right click and "Save File as..." to C:/program files/simu/wizard/gemstone/scripts

And I think it does more than those three rooms, but if it finds dirt it just stops before going any further. There's usualy dirt in one of the three though, so it would seem that it only does those three.

Artha
09-13-2003, 07:41 PM
Here's one I found that has better formatting.

Link (http://www.ladytaylir.netfirms.com/guildx.cmd)

[Edited on 9-13-2003 by Artha]