>
You kick the door lightly.
>push door
You push upon the door gently.
>slap door
You slap the door surface gently.
>open door
>go door
The oaken door doesn't budge. You realize that you should come back in about 15 minutes to attempt re-entry so as not to arouse undue suspicion.
>
A burly doorkeeper pushes you back forcefully and harshly intones, "Wait yer turn!"
>go hall

What the fuck is up with this shit? It's happened to me like 6 times so far tonight. There's no one else in the room, other people are going in, I havent changed my fucking script since I got my passcode. Why the fuck isnt it letting me in? Cocksuckers. Fuck Dunphy, he isnt getting 80 diamonds, 10 emeralds and shooting a load in my mouth again.

Kuyuk

Skirmisher
03-30-2004, 12:12 AM
You had to give him 80 diamonds???

Kuyuk
03-30-2004, 12:13 AM
Yeah, and a blowjob too....

Didn't you?

Kuyuk

Edaarin
03-30-2004, 01:29 AM
Kuyuk...

Lean on the door first.

Mint
03-30-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Kuyuk...

Lean on the door first.

HAHAHAHA...breathe...HAHAHAHAHAHA....pant....HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Kuyuk
03-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Kuyuk...

Lean on the door first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA...breathe...HAHAHAHAHAHA....pant....HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Well, it always works out that way, I get pissed off and post it here and then it's something simple and someone laughs at my stupidity and replies shortly after I post it, and I figure it out that way...

Do I feel like an idiot for not knowing to lean on the door? Damn right.

Did I learn something? I hope so.

Did I give Dunphy a free blowjob for my password? Once, but I think a GM was behind it...

Kuyuk

Atlanteax
03-30-2004, 10:46 AM
Do NOT "open door" ... ever!!

Just "go" door after you finish your entrance antics (with leaning).

That way, if you mess up, you can still try again right then and then head in. No 15mins penalty this way.

Mint
03-30-2004, 01:19 PM
I wasn't laughing AT you Kuyuk (well maybe a little). I was laughing mostly because it sounds like something I would do.

Galleazzo
03-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Man, I saw the title of this topic, and I thought "Damn, there's a Fucking Guild now? What kind of abilities are THEY gonna teach?"

:smilegrin: