PDA

View Full Version : Tehiri clothing

Drazaan
05-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Looking for Tehiri clothing. Let me know what you have!

Orp
05-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Caravan still in 4w with tehari clothing

Drazaan
05-03-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm missing out then! Thanks for letting me know, I'll work on locating someone to do some of the legwork for me because I can't get there.

Nilandia
05-04-2010, 12:15 AM
Hate to tell you, but there isn't any Tehir-specific clothing in the caravan. Erithian clothing, yes, but not Tehiri.

Gretchen

MangoChutnee
05-04-2010, 01:17 AM
I was about to post asking where the wagon was that sold Tehiri clothing. Thanks for the info.

B2
05-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Hmm. This is what I have.

an elaborately tied silk scarf corset
a shimmering light silk face-veil
a charcoal wool tunic trimmed with bands of lizard skin
a grey-peppered black nightmare hair burnoose
a series of copper bangles
a pair of wide copper hoops
a copper-edged wispy silk face-veil
a series of siren lizard needles
a thin siren lizard claw
a series of fractured bone shards
a pale crystal ayr pin
a rainbow trout skin bracelet
some layered cotton and silk skirts
some layered leather strip armor (registered)
a twining copper snake bracelet
a layered dark kidskin burnoose
a simple snakestone amulet
a simple snakestone amulet
a pair of thin-soled sandals
a pair of thick spiral armbands of twisted copper and bronze
a wide goat-hide waist-sash
a striped galabia
a striped yelek
a blue silk burnoose
a black and white turban
some dark blue silk pantaloons
a leather totem bag with braided feather-trimmed laces
an opaque red veil with cutout embroidery-edged eye slits
a pair of chain-linked armbands dangling carved citrine beads
a leather bronze-clasped kit

Drazaan
05-08-2010, 05:50 PM
PM in your inbox B2.

Lucos
05-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I have a bolt of teal and crimson farzig, which is specialized Tehir cloth used to make clothing. You'd have to get a merchant to make the clothing, but it's about as Tehir as your can get,

Drazaan
05-09-2010, 01:49 PM
What kind of cloth and how is farzig made? I tried to search for information on it, but everything was just a mention of someone having a bolt of it.

Also, still looking for a burnoose.

Lucos
05-09-2010, 02:19 PM
a small bolt of crimson farszig
>l my far
Crimson linen supports a ivory-threaded pattern of roses woven to create an asymmetrical design of trellised flowers. Usually reserved for ceremonial purposes and special events, these few arm spans of the rolled material will be sufficient for a long cloak, robe, or a gown.

a small bolt of teal farszig
>l my far
Typical of the fabric created in River's Rest, the teal linen supports a flourished gold-threaded pattern of Ha'an spirits woven together in a fantastical scene. Usually reserved for ceremonial purposes and special events, these few arm spans of the rolled material will be sufficient for a long cloak, robe, or a gown.

>read sign
In the Common language, it reads:
The Shakat merchant Raibeyhan will be raffling off various rare hides and other beastial materials, which the lucky winners may offer up to merchants for future alterations. The following will be available: morduska hide and fangs, selshis skin, qahzumar carapaces, and qahzumar tentacles. Additionally, a limited amount of farszig in both teal and crimson will be offered, too.

l rai
You see Cultural Delegate Raibeyhan.
She appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes.
She is average height and appears to be very young. She has crystal blue-flecked hazel eyes and pale olive skin. She has long, wavy indigo-black hair worn in elaborate braids sinuously woven with very thin ahmdir blue ribbons. She has an angular face. She has henna-inked designs flowing gracefully along the back of her hands.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a ripe sugar-dusted pear in her right hand.
She is wearing a braid-strapped wrapped natural linen satchel secured with a small preserved qahzumar tentacle slung over her shoulder, a sleeveless ahmdir blue silk robe, a white linen wrapped bodice, a side-split ahmdir blue farszig skirt organically patterned with ivory silk-threaded flora, and a pair of natural leather sandals.

The raffle is for "Raibeyhan is raffling off five small bolts of crimson farszig stitched with a trelissed rose pattern in ivory thread. Each bolt can be used to tailor one large clothing item. This rare material will be redeemable by any merchant for alteration services.".

Raibeyhan says, "Farszig is a linen."
Raibeyhan says, "With a lot of embroidery on it."

Seems the farszig is cloth native to the Tehir race. Ahdmir blue is also a special color for them and will only go on Tehir items (or so I heard) and might be hard to get.

I included the list of other items that were raffled/sold that are specific to the Tehir culture so you can keep an eye out for them if you want to get your character totally decked out in Tehir garb.