PDA

View Full Version : What a fucking night.......stupid ungrateful drunks

03-29-2004, 03:50 AM
So, I go out with a few friends early and do some bar hopping downtown, we started at around 6 and decided to call it a early night at around 10 PM(yes i know its ealry but they were all trashed and i was gettin bored). I being DD (Designated Dave as my nickname goes) drop everyone off except this one girl I met that night.. she lives a few blocks away so she's on the way home. She opens the car door and step out then biffs it on the sidewalk hard. Her face gets all scuffed up and she gets a big bump on her head. Nobody form her house is home and she seemed really out of it ... so I end up taking her to the hospital. I sit my ass in the hospital room watch a guy rip out his IV, then try to strangle himself with his hospital gown, spend 4 hours talking to her and keeping her company <a girl I never met and had no interest in except to make sure she was OK and gets home OK> and then what happens when I drop her off at her house afterwards? The bitch does not even say thank you.

I hate stupid drunks, I hate ungrateful people even more.

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by The Edine]

ThisOtherKingdom
03-29-2004, 03:55 AM
That blows. Just out of curiousity, what area were you at?

Mint
03-29-2004, 04:01 AM
Maybe she was just still fuzzy from hitting her head?

edited to remove a stray 'l'

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by Mint]

03-29-2004, 04:03 AM
Around DePaul, but ended up on the south side at some irish pub... fucking kerokee<sp>

03-29-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Mint
Maybe she was just still fuzzy from hitting her head?

No she was a prissy bitch form the start

MPSorc
03-29-2004, 04:20 AM
pissy drunk bitches that get hurt get dropped off at the hospital as a Jane Doe

same with pissy drunk asshole guys, but only if they are so hurt they can't walk

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by MPSorc]

Myshel
03-29-2004, 08:20 AM
Your a nice guy. You did the right thing and for the ungrateful priss I'll say thank you for her.

J-Tech
03-29-2004, 08:28 AM
That sucks man.

A thank you was the least she coulda done, bought you a tank of gas for driving her ass around woulda been nicer tho. :D

Note: I woulda said a blowjob but you said you had no interest in her except to make sure she got home okay.

J.T.

AnticorRifling
03-29-2004, 08:57 AM
Make sure you see her again and randomly say "You're welcome."

Then guilt trip the hoochie.

*Edit to change your to you're, I'm on a roll today! *

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by AnticorRifling]

ElanthianSiren
03-29-2004, 09:04 AM
I hate drunk people, so I avoid them.

I'd rather hang out with someone who has smoked an ounce of hydro than someone who is intoxicated. Intoxicated people/dust heads/meths etc are aggressive and annoying. I prefer to be sober myself, also playing guardian, but definitely, I will walk away from drunks and leave them where they stand especially if they're being obnoxious/prissy/elsewise annoying. I commend you for your devotion to humanitarianism.

-Melissa

Wezas
03-29-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
<a girl I never met and had no interest in except to make sure she was OK and gets home OK>

Ah, she was fugly.

AnticorRifling
03-29-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
I hate drunk people, so I avoid them.

I'd rather hang out with someone who has smoked an ounce of hydro than someone who is intoxicated. Intoxicated people/dust heads/meths etc are aggressive and annoying. I prefer to be sober myself, also playing guardian, but definitely, I will walk away from drunks and leave them where they stand especially if they're being obnoxious/prissy/elsewise annoying. I commend you for your devotion to humanitarianism.

-Melissa

Hey now some of us are aggressive sober but are happy, funny drunks!

Skirmisher
03-29-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Myshel
Your a nice guy. You did the right thing and for the ungrateful priss I'll say thank you for her.

Bingo.

I also would like to say thank you and i'm glad you are a gentleman.

Some people make some stupid mistakes with alcohol when they are younger. I hope she realizes what kind of danger she put herself in and how fortunate she is that you are the kind of person you are.

My oldest sister drank way too much when she was in college. I'll never forget the time she called home scared and drunk and not even knowing where she was(totally different school it turned out). Thank god someone passing her on the phone saw her condition and helped her tell us where she was and My parents and brother drove like the wind to get her.

She almost never drinks now and that night was a major reason why. I hope this girl will use this a learning experience and be much more careful in the future.

Galleazzo
03-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Lots of folk are stupid with booze. My first girlfriend got shattered at a keg party when she was a freshman. She woke up in the morning, naked, next to a guy she'd never seen before in her life who told her all the things he did to her the night before and how great she was. She was a virgin before that night.

DeV
03-29-2004, 12:29 PM
Wow Edine.. that really does suck. You were a gentlemen though and thats what matters the most. Something wonderful will happen to you because of that kind gesture. She on the other hand should be forgotten, the ungrateful hussy.

Galleazzo
03-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Yeah, no error, you nutted up and did what a man does. Look at it this way, Edine, you earned beaucoup good karma. Ain't no one has too much of that.

Betheny
03-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Dave, just chalk it up to karma, and one day when you are standing in line at the bank and she's right next to you, and a guy whips out a gun and starts taking hostages, and you escape...

..or something like that. Karma.

Lord Deprav
03-29-2004, 06:53 PM
Thats whats great about life. The fact she didn't say thank you, reminds you of how good of a person you are. Thanks should never be taken for granted.

Deprav

03-29-2004, 07:03 PM
im not big on karma
but I will give it a shot, though I dont wish bad on her, I just want her to say thank you.
sorry about the thread i was pissed off and had to rant
and thank you all for the kind words.

AnticorRifling
03-29-2004, 09:30 PM
Trust me bro, mine is the best course of action.

Just walk up and say "You're welcome"

She'll say for what or excuse me..

Then you say "For picking your drunk ass off the deck and taking you to the hospital to ensure you were alright. Maybe one day that concussion will wear off and you'll think to say thank you, when you do I want you to know I already said you're welcome."

TheEschaton
03-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Karma's bullshit. What's that phrase? God smiles for idiots and drunks?

I guess that's what a loving God is supposed to do, but it always comes down hard on us peons.

-TheE-

Snapp
03-29-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Just walk up and say "You're welcome"

She'll say for what or excuse me..

Then you say "For picking your drunk ass off the deck and taking you to the hospital to ensure you were alright. Maybe one day that concussion will wear off and you'll think to say thank you, when you do I want you to know I already said you're welcome."

:thumbsup: Do that, it's not too harsh and will make her feel guilty. She needs to learn manners, she coulda been seriously screwed if you weren't there.