PDA

View Full Version : Stat Rolls

Clipt
04-13-2010, 09:30 PM
If they brought in the old stat roller with Shattered, would you guys like it better than the current system?

radamanthys
04-13-2010, 09:33 PM
If they brought in the old stat roller with Shattered, would you guys like it better than the current system?

There'd just be a script to roll near perfectly.

So... yes.

Asrial
04-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm confused Radamanthys... why would you like it better than the current system?

The ONLY thing the old system would give you is the feeling of elation after spending days auto-rolling to a great set of stats.

Clipt
04-13-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm confused Radamanthys... why would you like it better than the current system?

The ONLY thing the old system would give you is the feeling of elation after spending days auto-rolling to a great set of stats.

Fixstat would have to be taken away also. I think it would bring back a little orginality to characters.

Asrial
04-13-2010, 10:07 PM
For sure.. but let's be honest.. are we just being nostalgic or do we TRULY want to go back to such a painful system?

I did NOT enjoy auto-rolling for a week, getting a sweet result, and getting disconnected ;)

Morph
04-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Ah..I thought this was going to be a discussion of whether you're going to place your stats for low level ownage and PKing or for growth at cap...Seems like much more of a dilemma in shattered than in prime.

radamanthys
04-13-2010, 11:42 PM

You can get more initial points with the stat roller, is all. I think the current method is less of a pain, certainly. But the old system did have its charm, in its own way.

*shrug*

Drunken Durfin
04-14-2010, 04:56 AM

Fuck that bullshit.