PDA

View Full Version : [High End] Quiver

Pom
04-11-2010, 04:57 PM
I am looking to buy a nice quiver to use with my sephwir bow. I'd love one of the arrow generating things or something.. In all honesty, I don't even know what is out there. I have been using my glowbark crossbow for quite some time. Please let me know what you have or if you have some suggestions for something that would be a nice pairing with my current bow.

BriarFox
04-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Even if you had 400m to spend, it won't happen. Your best bet is something like the e-blade quiver that Tordane sold to Akoe.

Pom
04-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Ok. That's very good to know.. I appreciate the honesty :)

kookiegod
04-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Yep, there are only only a few arrow genning quivers....

Speaker and Amy got the truedeath quivers, two arrows a day. Amy might sell hers if she quits, but its nice for someone just wanting a toy.

Is one arrow duping quiver, its out there, but the owner isn't selling it.

Belnia has the blessed arrow quiver, not selling, one guy has the other arrow quiver, kinda disappeared.

The bolt quivers, one i got, the other aint moving either.

That is the total of the quivers.

I been thinking of selling my crossbow and quiver, depends how this trade goes...

~Paul

Pom
04-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the summary. I appreciate it. If you decide to sell. I wish you the best of luck in your sale(s).

droit
04-13-2010, 12:25 AM
Belnia has the random flare quiver, unless he traded at some point.

Abilene
04-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Even if you had 400m to spend, it won't happen. Your best bet is something like the e-blade quiver that Tordane sold to Akoe.

I sold that to Akoe actually, I won it at Ebon's Gate :P

Inspire
04-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Save yourself the hassle and buy what Paul has. In the end you'll come out much cheaper and it's a really fun & efficient set.