4a6c1
04-06-2010, 07:38 PM
CALLING ALL SYLVANS

Ahem

Requirements for sluts for my harem:

*Must be slutty
*Must be human irl (no robots)

Please apply directly to this thread.

Also. People who collect coins are excluded.

Also. Also. Must be experienced at being slutty and be willing to recruit other sluts. Like for the Army. Or for the Bible. Except instead of "Go and be fishers of men" you will "Go and be fishers of sluts." And instead of Army Strong you will be Slutty Strong.

The End.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Can I help screen applicants?

Androidpk
04-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Can I help screen applicants?

You can be the fluffer.

pabstblueribbon
04-06-2010, 07:46 PM
No squat slutty dwarves?

4a6c1
04-06-2010, 07:48 PM
No squat slutty dwarves?

I think I covered that with no coin collectors.

AestheticLife
04-06-2010, 07:48 PM
If I can alter a crossbow into a shotgun, I'll be your harem security task force commander. I will only require one hour of cyber boinking per shift, and twenty percent of your general income.

Eoghain
04-06-2010, 07:50 PM
you don't even have to be female IRL? Sign me up!

4a6c1
04-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Ok. So I have a Fluffer, a TFCommand and no sluts.

Fluffer and TFCommand go and be fishers of sluts!

AestheticLife
04-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Someone fetch Uniana or Tealcie!

...or Drew.

crb
04-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm going to laugh if someone makes a penny whore and parks her in TSC, like the flower girl, give her coins and she gives you a favor.

It'd actually be really easy, just parse when people give you coins, adding the value and the giver's name to a multidimensional array, so you'll know who has how many "credits" then whisper to them a menu of options they can afford with their credits. they whisper back, the action is performed from a script within the program, value deducted from their balance.

Could be funny with it. Do a couple randomized messages like

SlutBarbie removes Rogane's member from his clothing, and strokes it to life. You notice it is quite (tiny|small|average|hairy|bald|green|warty|massive |curved|).

Park your ass where it is sancted, group close, make some sassy advertising phrases and comeons. You'd probably make some silver just from the novelty.

Stanley Burrell
04-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Man.

I tried to make the Giantkin Fraternity but it never even reached tier 1.

4a6c1
04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Obviously you didnt have enough sluts.

Inspire
04-07-2010, 01:08 AM
I'm going to laugh if someone makes a penny whore and parks her in TSC, like the flower girl, give her coins and she gives you a favor.

It'd actually be really easy, just parse when people give you coins, adding the value and the giver's name to a multidimensional array, so you'll know who has how many "credits" then whisper to them a menu of options they can afford with their credits. they whisper back, the action is performed from a script within the program, value deducted from their balance.

Could be funny with it. Do a couple randomized messages like

SlutBarbie removes Rogane's member from his clothing, and strokes it to life. You notice it is quite (tiny|small|average|hairy|bald|green|warty|massive |curved|).

Park your ass where it is sancted, group close, make some sassy advertising phrases and comeons. You'd probably make some silver just from the novelty.

You've really thought that through....

Just saying

DCSL
04-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Reeeeeaaally tempting. But I'd be next to useless in Shattered, as leveling is my worst facet of GS.

pabstblueribbon
04-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Reeeeeaaally tempting. But I'd be next to useless in Shattered, as leveling is my worst facet of GS.

You don't have to be high level to be a slut. Just really slutty.

Sweets
04-07-2010, 08:53 AM

Sums up my characters. I've been playing since 2000 on and off and have only one character over 40. I'm a compulsive reroller.

You don't have to be high level to be a slut. Just really slutty.

Good point.

AestheticLife
04-07-2010, 09:06 AM
For those not interested in the Shattered incarnation, I will readily develop a proper prime harem for your pleasure (or mine)!

/no shattered

Showal
04-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Even better, the slut should stay level 0 to be protected by the "you can't attack newbs" rule.

But that might not be functioning in shattered.

ElvenFury
04-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Maybe Rojo can convice the GMs to let characters earn experience for every ACT verb used in latched rooms.

4a6c1
04-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Allegorical. This thread. All of it! I was being the Clyde of Non-Politik.

Of course this could be done. It probably will be done. Shattered will be a sad pathetic game. It's Simutronics last ditch effort to sucker people in before they split the playerbase in half and abandon Gemstone. But who am I to judge. I'm am just Slutty Strong. Have fun with your cyberz and your scripts and your Tsins. :-X

Sweets
04-07-2010, 11:25 AM
But I wanted to be your slut. :(

Beguiler
04-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Maybe Rojo can convice the GMs to let characters earn experience for every ACT verb used in latched rooms.

:yeahthat:

God, I can't believe I was actually getting sucked in by this thread. Hmm, that could imply virtual sluttiness....

Joseph
04-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Park your ass where it is sancted, group close,

Ive already heard a lot of people thinking that this will keep them safe.. makes me lol inside.

Warriorbird
04-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Allegorical. This thread. All of it! I was being the Clyde of Non-Politik.

Of course this could be done. It probably will be done. Shattered will be a sad pathetic game. It's Simutronics last ditch effort to sucker people in before they split the playerbase in half and abandon Gemstone. But who am I to judge. I'm am just Slutty Strong. Have fun with your cyberz and your scripts and your Tsins. :-X

This is just what she wants you to believe.

For the record, serious scripters seem to love The Fallen. I imagine they'll love Shattered too.

crb
04-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Ive already heard a lot of people thinking that this will keep them safe.. makes me lol inside.

It won't, you'd still have to sorry about suicide bombers and multiroom affecting spells, and vindictive meddling GMs.

A room where both it, and the rooms next to it, are sancted will protect you from more, but you'll always have to worry about suicide bombers and meddling GMs.

I wonder if people in shattered will end up with an terrorism mentality. You see someone you don't know pull out a box in town square, and you run.