PDA

View Full Version : 2 Ultima Online accounts

Uoaccount
04-06-2010, 07:20 AM
I've got 2 Ultima Online accounts that I don't use anymore. I would like to get rid of them, however I'm not big on selling them. I don't have a paypal account, and I'd just as soon not go through the hassle of getting everything set up to sell it. Also, I'm financially sound, and if it weren't for all the time I'd put into the accounts, 142 months on the primary account, I'd just close them down.

However, that being said, I'd be interesting in trading the accounts for something. Preferably for items or silvers but I'm always open to offers.

Comparing my accounts to what's out there currently for sale, the combined worth is over eight hundred dollars, and probably closer to twelve hundred counting the characters, equipment, and gold. For someone who's interested in selling them, I'm guessing you could probably get a good deal as I'm also willing to shoot for the lower end of my estimate even though I'd be taking a loss.

If you'd prefer to actually use the accounts instead, I'd be happy to walk you through some of the tactics and strategies I've employed with them to solo some of the most powerful monsters and spawns in game.

I understand that there isn't much of a secure way to do business on this forum. Being that I'm a relative unknown here, I'd be willing to offer the account names and passwords before receiving payment after getting several references from reputable people on these boards.

I've got quite a few screen shots, and tons of information on the accounts for interested parties.

Please send emails to Uosalesaccount@hotmail.com, reply here on the boards, or PM me with offers or interest.

AestheticLife
04-06-2010, 07:50 AM
You really had to make an entirely new account for the trade? Kind of silly.

Since you're using references from those who know who you are anyway, even sillier. Your odds of finding a quick and painless sale/trade go down when you hassle/task people with additional nonsense.

Good luck nonetheless, and I hope someone sees the value in the accounts that you do! I don't play anymore, but it was fun while it lasted.

Uoaccount
04-06-2010, 08:09 AM
I'm afraid I'm not as much of a PC peruser as you might think :)

I have typically browsed as a guest, and usually only when I've a particular goal in mind. The drama I've seen tossed around on these boards is more than enough to make me want to keep my business to myself.

As for references, the references were for the people taking over the accounts as I'm offering to let them have the account names and passwords prior to me receiving anything. Nothing fancy, I'd just like a few folks to vouch on the boards for their integrity.

Thanks for the best wishes.

Oh, and if you have any suggestions on how I could ensure a good faith trade while streamlining things, I'd be happy to implement them.

Uoaccount
04-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Okay, to garner a little interest, here's some of the things you'll get with these accounts.

The primary account is UA Assist enabled and is 142 months old. Should be receiving 2 more vet rewards in another two months or so. Currently all of the vet rewards are spent for this account.

Some of the characters on the primary account are a mage. He's about 3 short from having as much spell damage increase as is allowed by the gear that's currently available in the game. I opted to have much higher resists by using the Kasa of the Rajin as opposed to the crystal glasses. He also has pretty high resists, and nearly 40 lower mana cost which he can easily attain by switching his bracelets which I do when I'm not using wraith form.

120 Magery
120 Evaluating Intelligence
110 Spell Weaving
50 Necromancy
100 Hiding
110 Mysticism
60 Focus
120 Meditation
(These skills are altered by equipment) His total real skill points are maxed at 720.

A 4/6 casting bushido warrior with almost maxed hit chance increase, maxed defensive chance increase, and 40 lower mana cost.

120 Fencing
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
70 Chivalry

Another warrior who also has 4/6 chiv casting, max Hit chance increase and defensive chance increase, and 40 lower mana cost. The two warriors share some of the skills via soul stones.

A necromancer/thief I set up for running champ spawns. Probably one of my favorite characters.

Other skills available on the account include but are by no means limited to

90 + unmodified animal taming. (Account has a bonded greater dragon as well)

120 Imbuing.
100 Poisoning.
120 Peacemaking.
120 Necromancy.
80ish Stealth.
120 Black smithy.
108 Tailoring.
100 Armslore.
100 Bowcraft/Fletching.
90 Tinkering.
99 Mining.
120 Spirit Speak
110 Ninjitsu.
100 Inscription.
100 Alchemy.
82 Stealing (Can increase this to 120 with the gear I use when I want to use a thief.)

And quite a few other skills on soul stones, and miscellaneous characters. All of the non mule characters (A total of four) have stat increase scrolls.

The Second account has a taming mage, and a necromancer mage, and a necromancer warrior with bushido.

The taming mage is the primary character I use if I'm running both accounts at the same time.

He has spell weaving, hiding, meditation, focus, animal taming, animal lore and magery. Veterinary is stored on a soul stone. He's got 40 lower mana cost, high resists, and a ton of mana regen on his armor.

The accounts have a huge number of items. The more notable of which are..

12 Soul Stones on the primary account.

3 Soul Stones on the second account.

1 Lieutenants sash of the Royal Guard replica. (Never been repaired)

1 Rare knife from the Thanksgiving event (The kind that increases the amount of skins you get and places them directly in your backpack after skinning something)

2 Ornaments of the Magician.

2 Crystalline rings.

2 Crimson Cinctures.

1 Partial luck suit which has the armor of fortune, the Novo Bleue set, Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune, Jester hat of Chuckles, Conjurer's Garb cloak with the luck bonus and the luck staff (Forget what it's called) In other words, all the expensive parts :) With the imbuing skill on the account, you could craft a full 100 Lower Reagent cost suit with 40 lower mana cost, and high resists and have the best luck suit money can buy.

110ish million gold.

1 Vendor set up in Luna.

1 Hat of the Magi.

Quite a few cloaks of life/death/power/Shrouds of the Condemned as well as eight or so Conjurer's garb cloaks.

6 or so Conjurer's trinkets.

Several Conjurer's Grimoire spell books.

A full set of Minor and Major Tokuno artifacts. Pluss quite a few Kasa's of the Rajin and Rune Beetle Carapaces.

2 Cloaks of Silence. (Non replica +10 to stealth)

Quite a few 120 power scrolls including a 120 magery scroll.

3 Earrings of Protection. Physical, Fire, and Energy.

Several pairs of snakeskin boots. I think the majority of them are the dyable ones.

A full set of dying tubs.

A ethereal polar bear (Dyed transparent).

A bunch of other ethereal mounts.

1 Charger of the Fallen.

1 Inquisitor's Resolution.

1 Complete virtue armor set.

1 Complete sorcerer's suit set.

A huge assortment of artifacts, totems, power scrolls, scrolls of transcendence, crafted items like the Stitcher's Mittens, Pendents of the Magi, and so forth.

A huge assortment of imbuing ingredients, ingots and boards.

A soul forge and a forge with commodity deed box.

2 Houses

Several bandage enhancing fountains.

A large assortment of quest items and collectibles.

A bunch of various tokens.

2 Full super slayer spell book sets, with several loose super slayer spell books floating around.

1 30 Spell damage increase spell book with Faster Cast recovery and lower mana cost.

1 30 Spell damage increase spell book with Mana Regen and Lower Reagent cost.

Some of the things I can do with the characters on the primary account solo are running the Doom Gauntlet to including killing the Dark Father, the Stygian Dragon and the Baracoon champion spawn.

Running both accounts I can also solo the Travesty Peerless, and in the right location the Semidar champ spawn.

I'd be happy to share with the buyer my tactics for doing any of the above as well if they are interested in playing the accounts and not selling them.

Lord Orbstar
04-06-2010, 04:20 PM
i dont know what any of that means, but it sounds impressive.

Sean of the Thread
04-06-2010, 05:00 PM
I'll give you a dick.

Ormr
04-06-2010, 05:09 PM
I saw dick and cunt in the same post. Man that's hot. :bananahit:

Uoaccount
04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
i dont know what any of that means, but it sounds impressive.

Simply put! The accounts are pretty awesome and worth a good deal of money to anyone who's willing put the effort into selling them.

pabstblueribbon
04-06-2010, 06:18 PM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/wtfnancy/boat-number-419.jpg

RawR
04-07-2010, 01:26 AM
That lying fucker, he totally could fit through that hole.

AestheticLife
04-07-2010, 04:30 AM
Fucker has long arm(s).

Uoaccount
04-08-2010, 08:48 AM
I'll give it one more shot to stir up some interest.

Unfortunately, I think I may have the wrong target audience.
I was rather hoping someone with a mind for buying and selling over the internet would see an opportunity to make a deal.

Anyhow, here's some links that will give you a baseline for comparison.

http://www.uoresources.com/?gclid=CMOZ78KN96ACFRJYbQodSz45uA

http://www.searchuo.com/

The guy in the first link is selling accounts with two to four playable characters on them, junk gear, and less than stellar skills with no stat increase scrolls/Soul stones/720 skill increase cap which my primary account has. His sale price is 70 to 170 bucks per account.

My accounts have 7 playable characters, 6 of which are fully equipped in top of the line gear.

Soul stone tokens are 10 bucks, for which my accounts have a total of 15.

This guy is selling the sash I have for 40 bucks.

He's selling the crystalline rings of which I have 2 for 25 bucks.

He's selling the crimson cincture of which I have 2 for 20 bucks.

And that's really just the tip of the ice burg. There's so much other stuff on the account which would have a sales price from between 5 to 20 dollars that it would take awhile to sort it all out.

I'll be willing to let both accounts go for a trade that's worth between 400 to 500 bucks.

Kitsun
04-08-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm surprised UO servers are still up and running.

I don't think I remember anyone on these boards mentioning they play UO as well. We have a dedicated folder for WoW and I wasn't able to sell off a scratch off turtle mount at half the price of what was being moved on eBay.

Uoaccount
04-08-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm surprised UO servers are still up and running.

I don't think I remember anyone on these boards mentioning they play UO as well. We have a dedicated folder for WoW and I wasn't able to sell off a scratch off turtle mount at half the price of what was being moved on eBay.

Good to know. Thanks.