PDA

View Full Version : I am SUCH a fucking idiot !!

Asha
11-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Okay there was no soind on the amulet for about 30 mins when clever me thought . . .

You: "Do I have the town to myself again?"
Kediaq: "No."
Kediaq: "So keep yer clothes on."
Kilthal: "Given the size and population of the city you will never have it to yourself"
You: "I usually do"
You: "that could go to both of your replies"
Kilthal: "You are not paying attention then"
You: "okay, then I'm not"
You: "always had my reservations about Kilthal . . your inability to see the truth and sense make me think I was right about that"
Daeamark: "REst well Haven."
Kilthal: "Be well, Daeamark"
Myrisa: "rest well"
Kilthal: "You should not ignore all the townspeople around you then if you think you are alone"
You: "Kilthal . . sometimes the lack of folk around you proves that you are."
Celesthia: "any locksmiths out there?"
You: "you said I would never have it to myself, my answer stands . I usually do."
Kilthal: "Just because you believe you are alone does not mean you are"

THE INSTANT THAT MESSAGE WAS THOUGHT TO ME HE SENT THIS ONE . WHICH WAS OBVIOUSLY PASTED AND WAITING FOR AFTER HE THOUGHT ALOUD.

You: "oh for the last time before we bore ourselves to death . . "
[Private] Kilthal: "(Solhaven is a huge city filled with people. Just because there are not other adventurers around, does not mean you are alone in it)"
Gilralyn: "Casting blur, southeast of the market"
Kilthal: "Subarashi, Revalos, and I are headed up North for a short while if anyone need us"

You dont hear me anymore becouse im stuffing my fist in my mouth due to being a complete idiot. I never ever have DESCRIPTIONS on so I forget towns folk are there . . NNNGGGGGGGG

[Private] Kilthal: "(It applies to all of the towns in game. We are not alone, and towns are not "small" just because there are a few people. Some consider the Landing to be the biggest town because of its player population, when if you look at its size and non-player population is one of the smaller ones)"
[Private] Kilthal: "(And it is okay. Not many people stop to think about actual populations. I am just glad you are seeing the other way now)"
Moraithi: "open picker in the market east, kin get critters on par with pra'edas on down"
[Private] Kilthal: "(Do not worry about it. Now you know and that is what matters)"
Braelon: "Practicin zerk in tha Hills if ah die."

My only gripe with the whole thing was . .
If he knew I was falling into a DESCRIPTION error in my RP then he should have thought to me about it earlier.
Instead he waited till the moment he thought out his winning argument , then pasted his ready waiting copy of his own words . .
Either way
I suck

Shimm

Latrinsorm
11-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Chalk it up to painkillers and have a few more. :cheers:

edit: Don't, though. Overmedication isn't as hilarious as it sounds.

[Edited on 11-7-2004 by Latrinsorm]

Asha
11-06-2004, 07:21 PM
heh yeah . . although the pain is going away lately . .
Its getting more comfortable and I have'nt taken meds today.

Beam

Shimm

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 07:27 PM
LOL..that's classic.