PDA

View Full Version : gore covered troll leg backsheath

crb
04-01-2010, 06:57 PM
You know the type, scripted etc. I've had it on an alt for about 10 years, dunno.

Seen them sell before for 6m, I will charge 5m to start.

>tap backs
You drum your fingers against the backsheath's outer skin, and the toes at the bottom of the troll's leg flutter against your back.

Some messaging changes when removing and stowing... some examples:

A lump bulges the skin of the troll-leg backsheath outwards as you push your flamberge inside.
>take flam from back
You pull your flamberge out of its troll-leg backsheath accompanied by a wet squishy sound.
>put flam in back
A lump bulges the skin of the troll-leg backsheath outwards as you push your flamberge inside.
>take flam from back
With a muffled *plop*, a dollop of blood and ichor comes out of your troll-leg backsheath as you draw your flamberge. The wet glob slides slowly down the side of the backsheath until it drops to the ground with a wet splat.
>put flam in backs
The first finger of your hand gets wet as your flamberge slides a little too smoothly into its backsheath. You wipe your reddened finger off on the skin of the backsheath, exchanging the blood for a greenish slime.

other scripts

[Script]>lick my backs
Truly, deeply, fundamentally disgusting. Licking the troll-leg backsheath leaves a foul taste in your mouth that will not soon fade and will be even more difficult to forget.

[Script]>gaze my backs
You gaze in slightly horrified fascination at your troll-leg backsheath as a dollop of blood slides down its side, being absorbed as it goes.

rub my backs
You accidentally brush your hand against the slimy skin of your troll-leg backsheath. Hope you don't have to grip anything tightly soon!

You carefully inspect your troll-leg backsheath.

You estimate that a gore-covered troll-leg backsheath can store a small amount with enough space for one item.

You determine that you could wear the backsheath on your back. The backsheath appears to serve some purpose.

Might be more scripts, dunno.

mb 5m

Grim Reaper
04-01-2010, 10:14 PM
I'll meet the minimum of 5mil on the gore-covered troll-leg backsheath.

Trallihn
04-02-2010, 02:06 AM
I'll go 5 and half million on it.

Grim Reaper
04-02-2010, 06:36 AM
I'll bid 10m on the gore-covered troll-leg backsheath.

crb
04-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Grim Reaper came to play.

10m once.

Inspire
04-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Note to self: Entice Grim Reaper with mad lootz.

crb
04-02-2010, 10:23 PM
twice

crb
04-03-2010, 05:07 PM
and sold