PDA

View Full Version : ShadowGuard

Queleri
03-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Not sure how detailed these suggestions should be, but just as a quick idea I’d personally love to see the ShadowGuard fortress added as part of the map in Vaalor. Has a lot of lore associated with it and it could be used as a high level hunting area which Vaalor could sorely use.

I'd think you could add some 70ish level undead in the outer keep, in the inner keep I'd suggest something like the undead Sabrar (Vaalor’s elite soldiers) which Taki led to their demise during the Undead War. Give the Sabrar a low to mid 80 level and than Vaalor would be more viable a place to stay for most of a character’s life if they desired.

WRoss
03-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Less love to the elves, more love to the dwarves! Update Zul Logoth.

Tordane
03-31-2010, 04:41 PM

Seconded!

Ryvicke
03-31-2010, 04:44 PM
Not sure how detailed these suggestions should be, but just as a quick idea I’d personally love to see the ShadowGuard fortress added as part of the map in Vaalor. Has a lot of lore associated with it and it could be used as a high level hunting area which Vaalor could sorely use.

I'd think you could add some 70ish level undead in the outer keep, in the inner keep I'd suggest something like the undead Sabrar (Vaalor’s elite soldiers) which Taki led to their demise during the Undead War. Give the Sabrar a low to mid 80 level and than Vaalor would be more viable a place to stay for most of a character’s life if they desired.

If you haven't you should post this in "Game Design Discussions" or the "ALAE" folder under "Organizations and Societies" over on the officials.

Queleri
03-31-2010, 06:00 PM

Yes but no one wants to visit dwarf places...firstly they smell of ale, and secondly it's cramped for us normal sized people. :)

Buckwheet
03-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Good idea, except I am not sure any Vaalor elves would appreciate killing ghosts of their kin(in the Sabrar).

Queleri
03-31-2010, 06:02 PM
Good idea, except I am not sure any Vaalor elves would appreciate killing ghosts of their kin(in the Sabrar).

I'm a Faendryl though and would love to kill Elves so it's all good :)

Kithus
03-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Excellent idea.

Latrinsorm
03-31-2010, 06:06 PM
I feel like you make the Sabrar significantly less legendary if they're running around as common spawns, but I felt the same way about making Ta'Illistim and Ta'Vaalor ordinary towns and they did that, so maybe they'll buy this too.

Buckwheet
03-31-2010, 06:07 PM
Oh I am not saying other people wouldn't come and kill them.

I am just saying it would seem odd if you wanted to somehow access the keep that the ghosts there are of Vaalor instead of the hoard they were fighting.

Especially considering that Vaalorians would probably see it as a pretty big disgrace in the first place.

I would think that the town of Vaalor would not care to much for people killing the ghosts of the Sabrar, now if you included other elements such as minions or something you would probably would have a better shot at it.

kookiegod
04-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Problem is, you can build anything you want in ALAE.

But unless a GM "ordered" it specifically for an event, story, or expansion, in the Manor it will be for eternity.

~Paul

RawR
05-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Better bring your papers.

gokila
05-14-2010, 08:34 AM
These guardsmen demonstrated Force powers of their own which led many to suspect that they were in fact former Jedi that had been captured, tortured and brainwashed by Palpatine, but this was a rumor that was never to be proven. It was known, however, that this cadre was an elite special operations unit within the Emperor's Royal Guard.

Breast Augmentation (http://www.drmounir.com) | Breast Enlargement (http://www.drmounir.com)

Showal
05-14-2010, 08:44 AM
These guardsmen demonstrated Force powers of their own which led many to suspect that they were in fact former Jedi that had been captured, tortured and brainwashed by Palpatine, but this was a rumor that was never to be proven. It was known, however, that this cadre was an elite special operations unit within the Emperor's Royal Guard.

Interesting spin on it.

Any pictures of your breast augmentation work?