PDA

View Full Version : Some decent items, some pawnshop fodder.

Taluric
03-30-2010, 08:24 PM
Selling some random stuff I've come across and posting both on the official and unofficals... I'll update once a day and close the auction on sunday night (the 4th) with the winners being whomever has the highest bids at that time. Delivery will be in the 'Haven, the Landing, Icemule or Zul. Any questions feel free to ask here, find me in game in River's Rest or IM me (AIM:taluric).

1) a pear-cut golden topaz earcuff

The earcuff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 1 to Arcane Symbols Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Ambush Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Climbing Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
The earcuff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the golden topaz earcuff will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

mb: irrelevant cb: 500k Kirael (In game)
2) a filigreed copper talisman

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The talisman resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Dodging Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
The talisman looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the copper talisman will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the copper talisman will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

mb:50k cb: 250k kgolfer.. handed off
3) a black pearl inset platinum buckle

The buckle resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Edged Weapons Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 20 times.
The buckle looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the inset platinum buckle will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

mb:50k cb: 400k Bairyn (officials)
4) a rune-etched platinum crown

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The crown resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 1 to Strength Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 5 times.
The crown looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the platinum crown will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the platinum crown will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

mb: 30k cb:
5) an embossed green leather breastplate (+20)

Crafted of rigid leather, the breastplate is a deep forest green in hue with accents of gold. The embossed design of swirling spirals trickles down the face of the chest from the durable shoulder straps and crosses at the abdomen to create a double helix pattern. Rivets of gold are alternated with rings of the same material at either side and laced with durable rawhide strips that are dyed in shades that mimic the colors of autumn leaves. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

mb:100k cb: 250k BLZrizz.... handed off
6) a violet golvern morning star (+25)

mb: 200k cb: 750k Daniven (in game), handed off.
7) see some golden spiked reinforced leather (+20)

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the reinforced leather in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the leather serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.

The leather resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 4 to Intuition Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 14 times.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Discipline Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
The leather looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the reinforced leather will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Fyrentennimar says, "Fairly padded."

And yes, it's spiked.

mb:200k cb: 1 mil, daniven, and handed off
8) an onyx-hafted ora trident (+10)

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the ora trident in your hand...

The trident resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 12 to Stalking and Hiding Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 31 times.
It provides a bonus of 8 to Influence.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
The trident looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the ora trident will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

mb: 35k cb: 100k Sevris (Unofficials)
9) a banded fireleaf runestaff (+22)

mb: 200k cb: 250k Faulkil (officials)
10) a walnut-hafted imflass voulge (+12)

It appears to be a modified jeddart-axe.

** As you hit, the edge of your imflass voulge seems to fold inward upon itself drawing everything it touches along with it! **
... 20 points of damage!
Back swells and bones crack!

Void flares.

mb:20k cb:
11) 10 orb emeralds.

mb: 80k cb: 100k Alarke (Unofficials)

Taluric, player of.

Inspire
03-30-2010, 08:28 PM
6) a violet golvern morning star (+25)

mb: 200k cb:

BLZrizz
03-30-2010, 08:36 PM
100k on 5) an embossed green leather breastplate (+20)

BriarFox
03-30-2010, 08:40 PM
50k on 2 and 200k on 5.

Silvanostar
03-30-2010, 08:43 PM
500k on #6

kgolfer
03-30-2010, 09:17 PM
100k #2 & 3

drunksolo
03-30-2010, 11:10 PM
150k on 2 and 3, por favor.

kgolfer
03-30-2010, 11:21 PM
250k #2&3

top shottah
03-31-2010, 03:48 AM
MB on 7 please.

Ryvicke
03-31-2010, 09:23 AM
I'll take mb on 11

Taluric
03-31-2010, 09:35 AM
Ryvicke, I probably sell 50 orb gems a week that are 5k or better, if you have a consistent need of them we can work something out. But for now have ya down on my little experiment on seeing if their worth actually selling.

gs4omeba
03-31-2010, 10:59 AM
7) see some golden spiked reinforced leather (+20)

top shottah
03-31-2010, 01:27 PM
7. spiked leather.
350k please

Ryvicke
03-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Ryvicke, I probably sell 50 orb gems a week that are 5k or better, if you have a consistent need of them we can work something out. But for now have ya down on my little experiment on seeing if their worth actually selling.

I just keep a few around for restocking the chrism gems of clerics that raise me. I'm about to go on an inevitable dying spree in Marsh Keep. Usually pay at least 10k from playershops so... 8k is a deal. :yes:

Alarke
03-31-2010, 04:24 PM
100k on 11 please

sevris
03-31-2010, 04:29 PM
MB on #8

Taluric
04-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Though there hasn't been any interest in the item here there's some funkyness involving the fireleaf runestaff on the official forms which is going to end up with the bid lowered back to either a previous bid or minimum. Figured it was worth mentioning.

Tal.

Taluric
04-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Gonna end this thing at 9 PM eastern tomorrow night.

kgolfer
04-03-2010, 11:24 AM
350k #3

wizgem3
04-03-2010, 01:16 PM
an onyx-hafted ora trident

sevris
04-03-2010, 01:17 PM
100k on #8 thnx

BLZrizz
04-04-2010, 11:23 AM
250k on #5.

Taluric
04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
And everythings sold as listed, I'm in the landing for the next few days and am around in the evenings mostly so feel free to get ahold of me however ya'll see fit for pickup.

BriarFox
04-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Oh, the hell. I had the bid on #5 for over a week, then it finally gets a bid, and now it's sold. Screw it.

Taluric
04-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Reply Delete

Selling some random stuff I've come across and posting both on the official and unofficals... I'll update once a day and close the auction on sunday night (the 4th) with the winners being whomever has the highest bids at that time. Delivery will be in the 'Haven, the Landing, Icemule or Zul. Any questions feel free to ask here, find me in game in River's Rest or IM me (AIM:taluric).

This has been at the start of this since it started, and I gave a hard time for it yesterday when I found out when I'd be around tonight to sort everything... I never said it was going once, twice sold or that things would be extended due to last minute bids.

If there was any confusion in any of this, I apologize for it though I"m not sure what I should of said to make it more clear.