PDA

View Full Version : Alterer's scroll woes

Mint
03-26-2004, 08:26 PM
Okay, my aunt plays GS. She thought she would do something nice in game for my rl birthday which is coming up soon so she got a alterers scroll from Frost Acres. I get teased about one of my characters names incessantly so she wants to get a pin show altered for my character to wear. The problem is she put in the scroll request almost a month ago and the pin has not been altered yet nor has she received a message from Sadie about whether this alter is acceptable. What is the usual wait for something like this?

Scroll request:

You glance over your alterer's scroll and read,
"I, XXXXXX, request to have my veil iron pin altered in the following manner: sorry, slight wording change on the show: I would like to change my pin's description and show please: An engraved veil iron pin. With this show: Engraved on the surface of the veil iron pin are the words: If you MUST tease me about my name at least try to be original.""

This is to show to all the people that sniff Mint then comment "you smell like mint!" and so forth and so on.

Anebriated
03-26-2004, 08:33 PM
the alter scrolls are broken. The entire Frostacres system is undergoing changes and i dont think the scrolls will work until after everything is worked out.

Mint
03-26-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Elrodin
the alter scrolls are broken. The entire Frostacres system is undergoing changes and i dont think the scrolls will work until after everything is worked out.

Well that just sucks, okay she will have to buy me that sports car I had my eye on instead...

HouseofElves
03-30-2004, 02:09 PM
I am waiting for mine too. Hopefully with the Isle open they can start focusing on that.

Wezas
03-30-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Mint
This is to show to all the people that sniff Mint then comment "you smell like mint!" and so forth and so on.

<3 you Mint, but with a name like that, what else do you expect? It's like someone not saying "Arrrr" to Pierat, or not shaking their head when Snifflenose sneezes, or not asking Eyescream for a cone.

Mint
03-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Originally posted by Mint

<3 you Mint, but with a name like that, what else do you expect? It's like someone not saying "Arrrr" to Pierat, or not shaking their head when Snifflenose sneezes, or not asking Eyescream for a cone.

Oh I dont expect people to stop. What I do hope for though is a little originality. I must have heard that 'you smell like mint' comment a hundred times. I dont mind the teasing just the repetition.

peam
03-30-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
It's like someone not saying "Arrrr" to Pierat...

You know, this is the first time I've drawn a parallel between "Pierat" and "Pirate."

I've always thought of the name being more along the lines of Pie-Rat.

/feel dumb.

Galleazzo
03-30-2004, 03:45 PM
That sucks, I got an alteration scroll too hanging.

Edaarin
03-30-2004, 05:06 PM
I always thought it would be more like Pee-air-ate.