PDA

View Full Version : Funding Nilandia.com

Nilandia
03-23-2010, 12:25 AM
I really hate to have to do this.

Since I started working on merchant inventories in 2004, I've done what I could to keep the lists free to anyone who wants to use them. I've funded the site using my own money, which helped me keep ads out as well.

Unfortunately, the bill for hosting the site for another year is coming due and I'm having problems paying for it with a bunch of other bills that have come in along with college.

Much as I don't want to do it, I've started taking donations that anyone would like to give to help fund the site. Donations of any amount can be made by Paypal to ladynilandia at gmail dot com

Thank you,

Gretchen

Celephais
03-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Who's your host, and/or how much do you pay? Also about how large is your site?

Cephalopod
03-23-2010, 12:33 AM
You should also add a Donate button (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donate-intro-outside) directly on your site.

SHAFT
03-23-2010, 12:39 AM
i'll donate. just let me know how

Cephalopod
03-23-2010, 12:40 AM

Donations of any amount can be made by Paypal to ladynilandia at gmail dot com

Celephais
03-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Here's an option if you're interested; having just myself gotten a really cheap hosting provider (<$8 a month), which includes unlimited bandwidth and up to 7 domains (I don't have 7 domains), I took it upon myself to crawl your website... seriously, it's about a megabyte. So I created a full access ftp account for you and can PM you the info, then all you have to do is:

1. Point your nameserver to ns1.aspnix.com and ns2.aspnix.com
2. ??? Post a boob pic ???
3. Profit!

As it is right now I am hosting a mirror of it (although you'd have to make an entry in your host file to view it if you don't change the nameservers, 8.8.246.45), but you should probably overwrite the mirror with your actual htm files, as the mirror was just pulled w/ a crawler.

Edit: bah, my crawler apparently sucks, missed a handful of files... anyway with ftp access you'd be able to upload what you need too, I don't have unlimited space, but I'm not exactly hurting and would be happy to host it if you'd like.

SHAFT
03-24-2010, 09:52 PM

didn't see it

Methais
03-24-2010, 11:11 PM
I really hate to have to do this.

Since I started working on merchant inventories in 2004, I've done what I could to keep the lists free to anyone who wants to use them. I've funded the site using my own money, which helped me keep ads out as well.

Unfortunately, the bill for hosting the site for another year is coming due and I'm having problems paying for it with a bunch of other bills that have come in along with college.

Much as I don't want to do it, I've started taking donations that anyone would like to give to help fund the site. Donations of any amount can be made by Paypal to ladynilandia at gmail dot com

Thank you,

Gretchen

Just as I suspected, people go into financial ruin when they stop GMing for Simutronics.

Methais
03-24-2010, 11:14 PM

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/sperm-bank.jpg

Nilandia
03-24-2010, 11:30 PM
Just as I suspected, people go into financial ruin when they stop GMing for Simutronics.
You're mistaken. I am not and have never been a GM.

Gretchen

Xanator
03-24-2010, 11:36 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/04/weekend_diversion_do_tinfoil_h/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Methais
03-24-2010, 11:44 PM
You're mistaken. I am not and have never been a GM.

Gretchen

Well shit who am I thinking of then?

Either way the post still stands.

Nilandia
03-25-2010, 01:17 AM
Who's your host, and/or how much do you pay? Also about how large is your site?
I use the same company Tsoran uses for his site. It's under $9 a month and I've been rather happy with the service. Unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth, very rare that it's ever down. The trouble is that I have to pay for it 2 years at a time.

Gretchen

crb
03-28-2010, 08:47 AM
If you want I'll give you free hosting. Your site can't use that much bandwidth and I've got terabytes to spare. Just no using it to store videos!

Nilandia
03-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Reluctantly having to bump this thread. The company decided to bill me for two years' hosting without notification 2 weeks before my scheduled renewal date. I've sent a message to demand an explanation and to make sure they don't decide to bill me again on the renewal date, but it's still a lot of money to go missing at once.

Anything that could help would be appreciated.

Gretchen

Archigeek
03-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Can I do it with a POP payment instead of Paypal? I do not have an active Paypal account, but would happily donate via POP.

Jace Solo
03-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Why didn't we take CRB up on his offer?

Parkbandit
03-12-2012, 06:23 PM
If you want I'll give you *****************free***************** hosting. Your site can't use that much bandwidth and I've got terabytes to spare. Just no using it to store videos!

In case you missed it.

Nieninque
03-12-2012, 06:59 PM
I would hazard a guess that the reason she didnt take up his offer is control.

As kind as the offer is, if you have put that much work into something, you probably want to retain control and we know the way GSers work. Kindly soul one moment, complete psycho fuckstick the next. She's probably just being shrewd.

Parkbandit
03-12-2012, 07:28 PM

As kind as the offer is, if you have put that much work into something, you probably want to retain control and we know the way GSers work. Kindly soul one moment, complete psycho fuckstick the next. She's probably just being shrewd.

It's pretty easy to keep copies of everything you do.. just in case "control" gets to be the problem.

It's like crb offered a free $200 and she didn't want it.. yet wants others to pay the way for her.

Nilandia
03-15-2012, 02:58 AM

That's pretty much exactly it. I see no reason to think that Virilneus wouldn't honor the offer he made, but I want to be able to say with certainty that whatever I offer on the website is my own work. Virilneus has been more than generous to make his offer, and I really do wish I could take him up on it.

Kerl, I'll see what I can do for you. Thank you to everyone who has helped or supported the site, either in contributing information, funds, or even just making use of it. I plan on redesigning the site soon to make it easier to navigate (I hate those frames, too!) and to remove the non-merchant information that hasn't been updated in years. There are far better sources for that sort of thing these days.

Gretchen

Fallen
03-15-2012, 08:36 AM
PM me with the amount you require to close the gap and I will see what I can do.

AnticorRifling
03-15-2012, 10:39 AM
I like crb slipping in the backhanded compliment of "well it can't use that much bandwidth" into his offer.

Nilandia
03-16-2012, 04:09 PM
You guys are incredible and fantastic.

I've already received enough donations to pay for the entirety of my web hosting for the next two years. There are no words to say how much I appreciate this. Thank you doesn't even begin to come close, but it's a start!

Since I've received all I need to pay for the website, I won't ask for any more. What you've already given is more than enough.

Thank you all!

Gretchen

Rinualdo
03-16-2012, 04:19 PM
I like crb slipping in the backhanded compliment of "well it can't use that much bandwidth" into his offer.

CRB is just upset someone else is getting in on the donation racket.

Tgo01
03-16-2012, 04:21 PM
I don't understand why Nilandia didn't just start selling gold rings for 25 dollars a pop?

crb
03-28-2012, 07:08 PM
It can't, it is only text and very few graphics. Even if every simu subscriber visited it every day and downloaded every file, it'd be a tiny amount of bandwidth.

Maybe paying Simu has clouded reality, but really, hard drive space is cheap, bandwidth is cheap. Simu likes to pretend it isn't, but while they were living in 1995 2012 showed up, and shit is cheap now.

It wasn't a backhanded compliment, my gs4 site uses a tiny amount of bandwidth too.

So yes, my offer still stands, free hosting, no strings attached. You'd get an account for you to upload and manage yourself just like any other host, literally, it'd be exactly the same.

Celephais
03-28-2012, 07:16 PM
You're right, bandwidth and space is so cheap I don't think it was worth even mentioning that her site wouldn't take up a lot.

Under $8 a month gets you literally unlimited space and bandwidth (paid monthly, not 2 years out). I'm actually kind of curious what the practical limit is. (https://aspnix.com/web-hosting/windows-hosting) And I could probably find even cheaper if I was okay w/ Apache or some static content host.

SpiffyJr
03-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Also, $200 a year is extremely fucking expensive for hosting.... especially hosting static files. http://www.bluehost.com/ $4.95 a month for hosting with more bells and whistles than you'll ever need.

Edit: Misread, you're paying $100 a year which is still a little high but not nearly as bad as I thought.

Celephais
03-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Also, $200 a year is extremely fucking expensive for hosting.... especially hosting static files. http://www.bluehost.com/ $4.95 a month for hosting with more bells and whistles than you'll ever need.

Edit: Misread, you're paying $100 a year which is still a little high but not nearly as bad as I thought.

Normally I would say that the difference between ~9 a month and 5 a month for hosting wouldn't be a big deal and to go with what she's comfortable with, but if you're asking for help w/ the bills I think it makes sense to be frugal about your hosting. I can understand not wanting to be a sub-account, you'd be relying on them, but I would highly suggest taking Spiffy's advice and switching to another provider.

More so than just the cost difference, the fact that you have to buy two years at a time is absurd, that kind of lock in would normally provide a massive discount.

Nilandia
03-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Given that the bill has already been paid for the next two years, any changes I make will be done in the future. However, some very good points have been raised and I'll definitely be looking at switching providers once this period ends.

Gretchen

crb
03-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Normally I would say that the difference between ~9 a month and 5 a month for hosting wouldn't be a big deal and to go with what she's comfortable with, but if you're asking for help w/ the bills I think it makes sense to be frugal about your hosting. I can understand not wanting to be a sub-account, you'd be relying on them, but I would highly suggest taking Spiffy's advice and switching to another provider.

More so than just the cost difference, the fact that you have to buy two years at a time is absurd, that kind of lock in would normally provide a massive discount.
FWIW I wasn't offering a sub account. I have whole servers like a small web host would. She would have had a full cpanel account to herself.

Celephais
03-29-2012, 10:37 AM
FWIW I wasn't offering a sub account. I have whole servers like a small web host would. She would have had a full cpanel account to herself.

Was what I said really that hard to understand? She would have to rely on you to pay the bills.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Who pays for this site?

Latrinsorm
03-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Terror.

Celephais
03-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Who pays for this site?

In a way we all do ... so many nights of regret and shame.

Tisket
03-29-2012, 12:42 PM
CRB is just upset someone else is getting in on the donation racket.

^

Parkbandit
03-29-2012, 12:56 PM
Who pays for this site?

Kranar.

crb
03-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Was what I said really that hard to understand? She would have to rely on you to pay the bills.
Not really all that different from asking for donations, then, is it?

I have extra bread, hungry person asks for money to go to the store and buy food, I say "here, have my extra bread." Hungry person (or really an unrelated third party who decides to chime in) says "No, I don't want to have to rely on you for food."

This thread just proves no good deed goes unpunished. Next time I'll just not offer something to someone for free.

Tgo01
03-29-2012, 01:58 PM

I have extra bread, hungry person asks for money to go to the store and buy food, I say "here, have my extra bread." Hungry person (or really an unrelated third party who decides to chime in) says "No, I don't want to have to rely on you for food."

This thread just proves no good deed goes unpunished. Next time I'll just not offer something to someone for free.

I could use some bread.

Kitsun
03-29-2012, 02:08 PM

Low carb diet?

Celephais
03-29-2012, 02:08 PM

No, the part your missing is that if you suddenly have a problem that bread that person ate disappears from out of their stomach.

And it wasn't a third party who chimed in and said it, she explicitly said herself that she didn't want to release any control. If she is paying a company, they are obligated to provide the service that she has paid for. If you give her hosting, you are not obligated to maintain that hosting, or warn her if your hosting is going away.

Also the no good deed comment has nothing to do with your offer, your offer was well received, by first and third party alike (with a few people making some sarcastic remarks, but if you can't shrug those off, then there's no hope). The "punishment" you're receiving is because you can't seem to grasp that it has nothing to do with the fact that you're offering free hosting and has to do with a service level agreement provided by a reputable internet host.

If you didn't want third party opinions, you should have PM'd her instead of posting on a public forum. You'd have to be pretty stupid to have as much experience on this forum as you do and not know how this works.

Rinualdo
03-29-2012, 03:43 PM
If you were referring to my comment, I didn't think I was making a sarcastic comment. If it came across as anything other then direct I apology.

I'll try and restate to make it a bit more clear. CRB is a Zimzum level thief and people should keep their money and intellectual property far, far away from him.

WRoss
03-29-2012, 06:12 PM
If you were referring to my comment, I didn't think I was making a sarcastic comment. If it came across as anything other then direct I apology.

I'll try and restate to make it a bit more clear. CRB is a Zimzum level thief and people should keep their money and intellectual property far, far away from him.

I thought he ended up donating that money?

Tgo01
03-29-2012, 06:13 PM
I thought he ended up donating that money?

I heard he took a 20% 'cut' for his time.

The above sentence may or may not be true.

WRoss
03-29-2012, 06:14 PM
I heard he took a 20% 'cut' for his time.

The above sentence may or may not be true.

CRB, care to clear this up?

BriarFox
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Last I knew, he said it was still sitting in his Paypal account.

Tgo01
03-29-2012, 06:37 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=66709

donated to stand up to cancer today, figured everyone would like less cancer, book is closed on this now. And remember, Levar Burton hates haitians.

WRoss
03-29-2012, 06:40 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=66709

Where does that show he took 20%?

Edit: Actually, if you look here (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=1178186&postcount=3) you'll see that we spent 1015 on levar. He donated 980 after the paypal fees. Seems completely legitimate to me.

Tgo01
03-29-2012, 06:51 PM
I was teasing about the 20%.

WRoss
03-29-2012, 06:52 PM
I was teasing about the 20%.

Use your sarcasm tags next time. Fuck!

crb
03-29-2012, 07:13 PM

????

Not only did I donate it, but I didn't want to collect the funds for that anyways, I said no, I said have someone else do it. I even nominated Durfin as I recall.

I even put my donate name as LOL Brielus so I could take a screenshot of the confirmation screen, but they didn't print the donate name on the screen so that didn't work.

But whatever. I really rather Levar Burton hadn't been such a pussy.

edit: and also, uh... if I wanted to "steal" her intellectual property I'd just do wget -r http://www.nilandia.com and clone her site in about 90 seconds.

crb
03-29-2012, 07:21 PM
No, the part your missing is that if you suddenly have a problem that bread that person ate disappears from out of their stomach.

And it wasn't a third party who chimed in and said it, she explicitly said herself that she didn't want to release any control. If she is paying a company, they are obligated to provide the service that she has paid for. If you give her hosting, you are not obligated to maintain that hosting, or warn her if your hosting is going away.

Also the no good deed comment has nothing to do with your offer, your offer was well received, by first and third party alike (with a few people making some sarcastic remarks, but if you can't shrug those off, then there's no hope). The "punishment" you're receiving is because you can't seem to grasp that it has nothing to do with the fact that you're offering free hosting and has to do with a service level agreement provided by a reputable internet host.

If you didn't want third party opinions, you should have PM'd her instead of posting on a public forum. You'd have to be pretty stupid to have as much experience on this forum as you do and not know how this works.
Fair enough.

I don't see it as a big deal because in the event your web host goes down, you just upload your files to a new host, domains take typically around 12 hours to redirect, users of bad ISPs might notice a longer wait. Worst case scenario your website is inaccessible for 12 hours for people with good ISPs, 48 hours for people with bad ones.

I would also venture that my day to day uptime is better than the typical host selling virtual space and cramming hundreds or thousands of sites on a single server.

It is a moot point now, because she has the funding for her existing (relatively overpriced) host. I just don't like the implication that I am somehow unreliable, or that I have some ulterior motive as if its impossible that I just wanted to help out a person whom I have been helped out by. I used to play a lot of StarWars Battlefront, was in a clan, then I had kids and lost the time for FPS games. So even though I haven't played in like 3+ years, I still host the clan website, for free - and they have a forum so it is even using database resources.

Parkbandit
03-29-2012, 10:17 PM

I've had my issues with crb (ZOMG LOOK AT ME: I SAVED GEMSTONE!!!) but I have yet to see anything that would make me believe he's any sort of thief. If you have information to the contrary, let's hear it.

Celephais
03-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Nilandia, considering you won't need this thread for two years, we're going to borrow it and turn it into a shitshow, thanks.

diethx
03-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Well, on with the shitshow then. I'm bored and can't sleep.

Celephais
03-29-2012, 11:45 PM
NO I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU!

On with the boreophil.

diethx
03-29-2012, 11:46 PM
sigh

Celephais
03-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Look at that body

SpiffyJr
03-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Look at that body

I WORK OUT

Zylianara
04-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Nilandia, considering you won't need this thread for two years, we're going to borrow it and turn it into a shitshow, thanks.

Glad to see the site will remain active for all of us GSIV shopaholics. That GOA I donated for your Prime Ebon run some years back barely covered how much appreciation I have for the work you've done. Needless to say, your site improved the festival shopping experience one hundred times over.

Again, thanks for all your labor through the years Nilandia/Gretchen.

Now, on to the shitshow.

Look at that body

I WORK OUT

Who needs to work out, I work hard!

<flexes>

Sorry, no boobage shots.

~That Girl

Celephais
04-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Now, on to the shitshow.

<flexes>
http://xkcd.com/1009/

Sorry, no boobage shots.

~That Girl
sigh

Zylianara
04-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Now, on to the shitshow.

<flexes>

Sorry, no boobage shots.

~That Girl

sigh

Interesting site.

Inquiring minds want to know ....

Why is there no bicep/pectoral thread, only the boobage thread, hmmm?

<sigh>

Celephais
04-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Interesting site.

<sigh>

Girl, look at that body.

I have nothing against anyone hosting a bicep pectoral thread, not my cup of tea though, I just provide the hosting, the kind ladies of the PC provided the awesome content.

Latrinsorm
04-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Interesting site.

<sigh>Not biceps, but perhaps I can interest you in the Pay it forward and show our cocks to the ladies thread (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=39027).

Kuyuk
04-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Not biceps, but perhaps I can interest you in the Pay it forward and show our cocks to the ladies thread (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=39027).

Should be a photo of my beansprout biceps and non-existent pectorals in that thread somewhere.

Zylianara
04-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Morning!

sigh

Girl, look at that body.

<Girlie clicks, girlie scratches her head in confuzzlement.>

Eh? What bod? They're a bunch of very comical sticks!

I have nothing against anyone hosting a bicep pectoral thread, not my cup of tea though, I just provide the hosting, the kind ladies of the PC provided the awesome content.

You provide the hosting ....

And to which website are you referring to, the comical stick figures?

www.beerzombie.com/boob/

Umm .... :blush:

Not the kind of bods 'I' was thinking of. <flail>

Not biceps, but perhaps I can interest you in the Pay it forward and show our cocks to the ladies thread (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=39027).

Wait, I'm not really into random roosters over the web Latrinsorm. Nice guns and six packs perhaps, but roosters .....

Hay, how did we get here? :grin:

Meh, it's past and current players of GS, it has to be relatively tame.

<Lori momentarily scims the thread Latrinsorm posted>

OMGawds, talk about late to the party, that thread was started January 7, 2009. :wow2:

Alright, Khariz is a complete ham. Funny stuff that one. And then there's Stanelys response ....

Stanely, oh Stanely, you Keel me a little bit each time I read one of your responses. That's Keel me in a good way. I wish I could rep you again.

Shouldn't everyone be sending their sausage to Celephais for a new site? He can Limetar them all, too.

I hate you...

Bwahahaha

Ja, why didn't you compile them? Oh right, lack of interest of the subject matter. You'd probably feel a little awkward with the endeavor.

Must make Java, then I might paruse the rest of the hilarity.

:coffee:

~That Girl, "MmMmMm Coffee"

Wooo, post #50 for me. Not exactly a snipe if it's my own post huh.

Shimeria
04-13-2012, 02:34 AM
I feel awful I just saw this posting! I wish I could have helped sooner because your Merchants lists are so very important.

Thanks for all that you have done to make merchant events easier to navigate.

Mike
04-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Perhaps some people should stop playing Gemstone IV, and start working a job that actually makes having hobbies like online gaming a viable option for them.

;)

Zylianara
04-18-2012, 11:38 PM

Thanks for the link Latrinsorm. When I had a moment here and there I parused the thread and I must say, that thread did not deliver.

I did read a bunch of raving reviews about this Richard Cranium fella. It seems he made his rounds in the Private Messages. But that was what, three years ago? Late again! <SNAP>

Perhaps 100 billion pages in, someone posted a nice upper torso shot.

Although I did not read either thread in its entirety, I'm compelled to state that the women had/have way bigger gonads than the fellas. They posted photos of themselves on a public forum and yet the men circulated themselves in PMs. Oh yeah, way bigger gonads.

On a more serious note, I received my very first smut rep. I have been devirginated. :blush:

Response to the Anonymous Repper: You show me yours first and then maybe I'll show you mine. :wink: You'd have to (wo)man up though and step out of the shadows.

Lori, player of Zylianara aka Horsefreak, That Girl and Irol, Oh and Batshit Insane.

diethx
04-19-2012, 12:02 AM
Posting pictures of dick is against the forum rules, so it's not like they could actually post those pics openly. I mean, unless they wanted to get banned. Which would be dumb.

Tisket
04-19-2012, 04:08 AM
Thanks for the link Latrinsorm. When I had a moment here and there I parused the thread and I must say, that thread did not deliver.

I did read a bunch of raving reviews about this Richard Cranium fella. It seems he made his rounds in the Private Messages. But that was what, three years ago? Late again! <SNAP>

Although I did not read either thread in its entirety, I'm compelled to state that the women had/have way bigger gonads than the fellas. They posted photos of themselves on a public forum and yet the men circulated themselves in PMs. Oh yeah, way bigger gonads.

On a more serious note, I received my very smut rep. I have been devirginated. :blush:

Response to the Anonymous Repper: You show me yours first and then maybe I'll show you mine. :wink: You'd have to (wo)man up though and step out of the shadows.

Lori, player of Zylianara aka Horsefreak, That Girl and Irol, Oh and Batshit Insane.

The only thing I got out of that post was a reminder that it has indeed been a long time since I've seen RC's penis.

Zylianara
04-19-2012, 05:58 AM
Posting pictures of dick is against the forum rules, so it's not like they could actually post those pics openly. I mean, unless they wanted to get banned. Which would be dumb.

I'm defininately not into random rods in my inbox.

However, I was hoping a few nice torso shots would be in the thread.

<sad panda face>

The only thing I got out of that post was a reminder that it has indeed been a long time since I've seen RC's penis.

Surely you kept the PM. I noticed last night/this morning that Richard Cranium still actively posts. Perhaps he'll send you another shot Tisket.

~That Girl

P.S. Not my quoted text. I dedicate my first responding sentence in this post to Ylena. No, no pun was intended, but when I reread it in the preview screen, the Bardess and her song came to mind. Please tell me someone kept that and can post it here.

P.P.S. Must head off to werk. If I have time over the weekend, maybe I'll paruse the Latrinsorm link further. Damn what an insufferable optimist I can be.

Tisket
04-19-2012, 11:57 AM
I can't put my finger on why this is so but, you have a slightly annoying posting style.

Tisket
04-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Damn what an insufferable optimist I can be.

Oh.

diethx
04-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Isn't that the chick that people make fun of for her posts on the officials? Something about bopping mobs and having lesbian affairs or something?

Tisket
04-19-2012, 12:04 PM
I don't read the officials.

diethx
04-19-2012, 12:07 PM
No, I mean people make fun of her HERE for her behavior there.

I don't read them either.

RSR
04-19-2012, 12:16 PM
No, that would be Throgg who I don't believe has ever posted here. This is Lori aka Horsefreak who people also make fun of from the officials on here for her long-winded rambling walls of insane babble.

She's pretty much batshit insane.

-Richard.

ps...almost forgot about her tendency on the officials to randomly boldface words throughout her wall of texts. Always good for a laugh.

diethx
04-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Ohhh, ok. Thanks.

Tisket
04-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Insanity is cool. It's her tendency to use color tags that I find annoying. I don't appreciate my screen looking like a fucking crayola nightmare.

Tisket
04-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Text should be black. Just like God intended.

Parkbandit
04-19-2012, 02:17 PM

Racist.

Zylianara
04-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Insanity is cool. It's her tendency to use color tags that I find annoying. I don't appreciate my screen looking like a fucking crayola nightmare.

<laugh> :rofl:

Oh the vision of a crayola nightmare. Hysterical shit just went off in my head. Trust me, you don't want to know.

I'll make sure to create an entire post in multicolors just for you Tisket. I have so many options here, oh my.

Don't forget my bolding or underlining of words for emphasis.

How about a smiley for every occasion. :eureka:

Oh the mayhem .....

Bwhahaha <Lori rubs her palms together mischeviously>

But not tonight. I'm going to bed.

L8r

Ceyrin
04-20-2012, 07:53 AM
No, that would be Throgg who I don't believe has ever posted here. This is Lori aka Horsefreak who people also make fun of from the officials on here for her long-winded rambling walls of insane babble.

-Richard.

ps...almost forgot about her tendency on the officials to randomly boldface words throughout her wall of texts. Always good for a laugh.

She's talking, can't you hear it?

caelric
04-20-2012, 09:54 AM

-Richard.

Which doesn't mean that Throgg is not also batshit insane, just in a different way.

DaCapn
06-08-2012, 12:46 PM

Do you have excellent vision?

I once heard that people with poorer eyesight tend to like white text on black backgrounds more.

Tisket
06-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Do you have excellent vision?

I once heard that people with poorer eyesight tend to like white text on black backgrounds more.

Weird bump. I am slightly near-sighted. Not enough where you can stand across the street and flash me and I won't notice. The details might be a bit fuzzy, I might not be able to distinguish individual pubic hairs, but I'll still know whether to laugh hysterically and offer condolences.

diethx
06-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Same here. But I wear my glasses all the time because I hate fuzzy edges. I only really NEED them for driving, and when I was in class.

AnticorRifling
06-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Without my contacts/glasses I'm blind. BLIND!